Prove there's a god.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#672958 Nov 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I cannot prove God to you in this forum.
But I can in person.
We should meet.
In what way does the internet inhibit you from providing proof of your god?

It a physical limitation?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#672959 Nov 12, 2013
oneear69 wrote:
<quoted text>His children would be what he raises them to be, we are all products of our environments., the same as you and I. So I guess that means you come from a long line of ignorance, and self righteousness.
And perfection.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#672960 Nov 12, 2013
/It/Is it/

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#672961 Nov 12, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
no you didn't did you, you come up with such awe inspiring shite like, "prove you have hands".
Lies, obtusness, playing-dumb and obfuscation, christian virtues one and all. LMAO
He ain't playin' dumb.

Since: May 11

London, UK

#672962 Nov 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They make black Jews?!
O_o
Never heard of the African Diaspora?

Something else you're ignorant of.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#672963 Nov 12, 2013
JUSTSAYIN1978 wrote:
Just so everyone knows you can make remarks to try to anger me but IT WON'T WORK!! I know GOD is real, and so is satin. There is nothing anybody can say to make me change my mind!! I will always treat others like I want to be treated. Hate me if you want call me names try to twist my words I will forgive and still love you all. Something about me I don't think that I am better than anybody we all have our faults. I have abused drugs, name it and I have tried it, I have stole, I have lied but I have always had love in my heart!! Their have been times in my life where I have not loved myself because of my actions and knowing that I was doing wrong espically during my addiction because I was selfish and put myself before others, the fact is nobody here knows my heart besides my higher power and my higher power is GOD, at this moment I feel good about myself and nobody but myself can take that from me I do no one thing for a fact you wan't see Katlyn the wolf witch post on this page anymore because I know GOD is real I have felt things that are unexplainable, does that prove to the people on here that GOD is real no but maybe you will get a clue when the wolf witch don't post on this thread anymore GOD is telling me this and I will listen to him over anyone or thing in the universe!! I do wish Katlyn the wolf witch the best of luck and pray that when her power turns off for a minute as soon as she finishes reading my post that I wrote a page or two back that she starts to believe then GOD bless you all and no matter your believe GOD loves you all as for me I need no proof that GOD is real so I am not going to be checking this page out anymore GOD tells me my work here is done just remember with GOD guiding me what I said if you want prove look for a post from Kaytlin the wolf witch , you won't see any I am now going to unfollow this thread now like I said I don't need proof, do I still have a lot to learn about GOD yes, but do I need proof he is real no love you all and so does GOD!! GOD bless you all!!
I agree, satin is definitely real. Its feathery, light touch whispers to my skin in the middle of the night.

Also, you sound like you might be mentally ill. You should go to a doctor. Not saying that to be mean, but when you start to think that your god is granting you special powers over electricity, you might have a problem.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#672964 Nov 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sugar as Brain Food
http://www.neurosciencemarketing.com/blog/art...
You were saying?
Let's talk about what YOU were saying.

You said- post #672894:

"Sugar is the only real 'brain food', darlin.

Go google, you'll see."

Now- from the link that YOU provided but obviously didn't even read the first sentence of said link we have this:

"but sometimes sugar can be a good thing."

Now- YOU said that sugar is the only real 'brain food'- not only is that not true, the article YOU posted does not state what YOU claimed to be true either.

I guess only a MORON like you could think that:

"Sugar is the only real brain food" is the same as saying:

"sometimes sugar can be a good thing".

Sometimes....."can be".....hardly the same as your false statement that sugar is the only real brain food.

Of course, that you think so sheds some light on your brain and why it doesn't function well; not only is your memory like a slice of Swiss cheese with more holes in it than cheese, your brain is obviously full of cavities (holes).

No WONDER you're the chronic AHOLE you are,

In the meantime- not that I'll bother because I won't- I could post MANY sites- and ALL of them MUCH more reputable and well known than the one site YOU found to show YOU that sugar IS poison- or at least may as well be classed as such.

I'm not saying I don't like sugar or that I never eat it, but unlike YOU, I am HONEST and have no problem saying I do eat sugar on occasion while knowing it's one of the worst things we can eat.

But of course you will defend your addiction to sugar just as you defend your addiction to tobacco and while I am also a cigarette smoker as you know, I don't defend being addicted to such an unhealthy substance and sugar is also a very unhealthy substance as well.

And no- sorry, RR- sugar is NOT brain food. And whatever benefits may be derived from it are FAR outweighed by the MANY negative properties of sugar.

Sorry for your luck, SUGAR.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#672965 Nov 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
give me a specific example of what you believe about our origin as opposed to what the Bible teaches about it and i'll give you your specific example of how you're brainwashed by antichrist priests, prophets and so-called scientist/witch drs.
No... you first.

You said I've been brainwashed.

I asked for an example of how I've been brainwashed.

Give me one...

and then...

Prove there's a god.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#672966 Nov 12, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
What god?
Almost there huckt!!!!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#672967 Nov 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe your second statement.
I hear a cold front has hit the southeast.
And a true statement it was....

Eh- what they consider a cold front really isn't......right now it's about 76 degrees but tomorrow's high will only be about 65 with a nighttime low of 54.....

Hardly what I would refer to as a cold front since being from the northeast, I know cold!

And after tomorrow, back up in the mid to high 70s.

I think we'll all get through the "cold front" here in Florida just fine!

:-D

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672968 Nov 12, 2013
oneear69 wrote:
Don't know why Im replying, you seem to have everything ass backwards. The Roman Empire was around a couple thousand yrs before Christianity was even a word,
Dude, what? The Roman Empire began in 27BC.

How is that a couple thousand years before Christianity?!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#672969 Nov 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So no.....the cold front has nothing to do with me telling RR I was typing with my nipples; I could have just as easily said with my nose and I probably should have, since now I have this really yucky image of RR thinking about my nipples- ROFLMAO!!!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672970 Nov 12, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
If they were Muslims you would be calling Christians liars and proclaiming the Qur'an is the Word of God.
Or I could turn into an atheist like you.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#672971 Nov 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Like he wrote earlier;
2 parents
4 grandparents
16 great grandparents
64 great great grandparents
4,096 great great great grandparents
Etc....
Are your parents Jewish?
Are all 4 grandparents Jewish?
Are all 16 great grandparents Jewish?
If not, you have mixed ancestry.
Duh.
With 16 great grandparents, one has mixed up math.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#672972 Nov 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what I meant by saying: "and a true statement it was" was in reference to Florida not needing any more ignorant, know-nothing rednecks such as RR is, so that makes me having said "and a true statement it was" really funny in response to what you said!

LOL!!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672973 Nov 12, 2013
Subliminal Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats good news for me Lucky Charms.
Enjoy your sugar but do not indulge.

Anything in excess is bad for you, even oxygen and water....

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#672974 Nov 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
For personal reasons, I promised myself to never again set foot on Floridian soil.
So no, I'm not going to Florida.
You can come here, then I'll prove God to you.
(Since you can't even prove you have hands)
How will you prove your god's existence... in person... that can't be done across the internet?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#672975 Nov 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're not this stupid, OleChap.
You're asking a Christian "which god?".
Christians relieve in one god, God.
Derp.
What god?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672976 Nov 12, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
What god?
God.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#672977 Nov 12, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...if I may refer you to the profund philosophical texts of the school of thought known as the 'insane clown polytechnic'...
"F**kin' magnets...how do they work?" from their seminal piece....Miracles.
Dave, are you a Juggalo?
Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min oneear69 688,778
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 22 min Johnny 10
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 22 min Demothieves 37,093
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 31 min Johnny 19
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 54 min My opinion 6,549
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr oneear69 121,925
___End Time ISRAEL -- 2017 FOREWARNINGS___ 2 hr oneear69 2
More from around the web