Prove there's a god.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#672738 Nov 11, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
He can search keywords in past posts, he made a program to do it.
See I remember that. He said it only takes about a minute too. lol
There's a way to find posts and key words. IANS showed me how to do it, but my Etch a Sketch memory has kicked in and I can't remember.

Damn College days........ They're coming back to haunt me.....

Since: May 07

Muncie, IN

#672739 Nov 11, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
I had no idea I was expected to explain the obvious to you.
I showed you the names of those liberals up there as proof that there are also liberal Fox contributors. And as for Chris Wallace, he is neither liberal nor conservative; he's a true journalist.
Now, are you next going to try to confuse "contributors" with "journalists," as you do with commntators?
This is the second time you responded to this, with basically the same response. It is important to you, I see.

In post #672454, timn17 had talked about "far right talking heads," to which you replied "Name one. Just one."
So, I named a "far right talking head" on Fox that you asked for. Are you confused?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

United States

#672740 Nov 11, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
It only takes a minute to show you're full of sh!t.
My local copy of this thread serves its purpose. It's reliable and hasn't failed me yet.
You accuse me of not listening. Not listening isn't one of my problems. The fact that I do listen to and remember what you post is your problem.
You said you're a Protestant. I remembered your past insistence that you aren't a Protestant.
Ran a quick search on my local thread copy, and sure enough...
You're full of sh!t.
He may have typed prostitute.

That damned autocorrect.
oneear69

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#672741 Nov 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your atheist indoctrination is coming along fine...
Not indoctrination, just historical fact.
oneear69

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#672742 Nov 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me?
What American Empire?
WTF are you talking about?
lol, Not something I would expect you to comprehend, my friend. I can see the indoctrinated propaganda has seeded well within you.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#672743 Nov 11, 2013
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>This is the second time you responded to this, with basically the same response. It is important to you, I see.
In post #672454, timn17 had talked about "far right talking heads," to which you replied "Name one. Just one."
So, I named a "far right talking head" on Fox that you asked for. Are you confused?
Far right is a matter of opinion.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#672744 Nov 11, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Hukt! almost there!!!! I guess Alan hasn't a clue....
Tic-toc-tic-tok...

I got dozens of friends, and the fun never ends...

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#672745 Nov 11, 2013
G'night.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#672746 Nov 11, 2013
BTW, Al...

"I got dozens of friends, and the fun never ends"

Also something one doesn't want to hear during a rectal exam.

G'night.

Muncie, IN

#672747 Nov 11, 2013
John Boyer Silver wrote:
I would agree most thought silver would never hit 40 bucks.. So I guess you will have to prove there is no God as well..
Can you disprove elves?
Do you believe in elves now?

Muncie, IN

#672748 Nov 11, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
Actually since its impossible to prove or disprove the existence of a deity it is up to whoever claims to be able to prove or disprove that existence to back up the claim.
What in the world is this business of "disproving?"

You cannot disprove the existence of elves. Does that mean elves are real?
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#672750 Nov 11, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
That's quite a statement, Forum.
Please post your support to this conclusion.
While you are at it, how is it that fallible men can define an infallible being - one that has only appeared to a very limited amount of humans?
Why do you believe those men?
You see the Universe and do not see God?
Give up the greed. You are blind.

Muncie, IN

#672751 Nov 11, 2013
Subliminal Criminal wrote:
Maybe, I just don't think elves can create universes. But they are always getting me Lucky Charms.
I want some Lucky Charms now.

Muncie, IN

#672752 Nov 11, 2013
JUSTSAYIN1978 wrote:
And all it took was for a few people to have faith that the world was round, and a few people with courage backed by faith to get on 3 ships and sail across the ocean to prove the doubters wrong.
If you think that people thought the Earth was flat until 1492, you have a very poor understanding of history. For instance, Eratosthenes calculated the circumference of the Earth in the 3rd Century BCE, almost 2,000 years before Columbus set sail.
JUSTSAYIN1978 wrote:
Everything happens for a reason those three ships could have ended up anywhere but that was not GOD's plan he guided them safely across the ocean, and in MY opinion to prove that there was more out there.
No, they randomly arrived at a place that he thought was the Asian continent or very close to. Turns out he was a bit off in his calculations.
You forgot to provide evidence of this "God's planbook" you are rattling on about.
JUSTSAYIN1978 wrote:
Just like one of your post I read about other lifeforms in the Universe the Bible never mentioned America but it is here, just like the Bible don't mention other lifeforms, but like you said and I believe this also they are out there, the Universe is to small for us to be alone, just like Earth is and was to big for it to be flat and end, and when America was found nobody heard of Indians but sure enough they exist!
The Bible was written by a people who were ignorant of the world around them. They were guided mostly by superstition, because that was the only way that they had to attempt to explain everything.
This is mimicked in your post as well. You are suggesting that because there are things we don't know, somehow God exists. Therefore, you are basing the existence of God off of human ignorance.
God is indeed a product of human ignorance.

Muncie, IN

#672753 Nov 11, 2013
Forum wrote:
You see the Universe and do not see God?
Give up the greed. You are blind.
Rather, you are just delusional.

Muncie, IN

#672754 Nov 11, 2013
AubryC wrote:
If anybody is looking to disprove God its because they've created a " god" in their own mind.
Who is "disproving" anything?
I cannot disprove that there is a tiny teapot orbiting the Sun (between the orbits of Earth and Mars), but that gives no reason to feel the need to "disprove" the existence of a teapot in space, orbiting the Sun.
Do you believe that there is a teapot in space orbiting the Sun?
AubryC wrote:
And if they believed there is One true God, they'd have to follow his rules do what he says or that creator has every right to judge that person according to his Law. No when somebody tries to disprove God it is always because they will not give up their sin. They don't want to submit to The Creator .God's standard is to high for them and therefor they create a God in their mind
Rather, some people are just not gullible enough to believe in superstitious mumbo-jumbo.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#672755 Nov 11, 2013
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>Rather, you are just delusional.
Love.

Since: Nov 13

Lakeland, FL

#672757 Nov 11, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what exactly is it that I believe in ?
Your a funny witch, and not very smart, for me nobody tells me what to believe in, it's a choice I make all by myself, and I bet my GOD is more powerful than you witchcraft! You want proof when you read this I know your electric in your house will go out the second you are done reading my post don't worry it will come back on a minute later, the thing is you won't be able to post on this thread, GOD is telling me to write this ready set electric out

Since: Nov 13

Lakeland, FL

#672758 Nov 11, 2013
Any one else want prove I bet the witch lady will not have another post on here because she will read my last post and GOD is telling me to type this

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#672759 Nov 11, 2013
JUSTSAYIN1978 wrote:
<quoted text> Your a funny witch, and not very smart, for me nobody tells me what to believe in, it's a choice I make all by myself, and I bet my GOD is more powerful than you witchcraft! You want proof when you read this I know your electric in your house will go out the second you are done reading my post don't worry it will come back on a minute later, the thing is you won't be able to post on this thread, GOD is telling me to write this ready set electric out
Please be a poe. There's just no way...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Joe Fortuna 71,513
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min kent 699,388
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 39 min Doctor REALITY 14
School Fails Girl For Believing In God 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Big Al 447,393
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 5 hr Dang Jersey Piney 96