Prove there's a god.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#672564 Nov 11, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you just drop this sh#t ?
Seriously , nobody gives a flying f#%k what Fox news represents. Who cares !!!!!!
Get over it !!!!!
Move on !!!!!!
Notice I said "can you", instead of "will you". I said "can you" because I don't think you can, so, can you ?
Time will tell.
P.s, it's also time to grow up.
Who's twisting your arm to make you read my posts? If you don't like them, don't read them.

Problem solved. You can thank me now, or later.

Slow day at the clinic; seems that everyone is off observing Veteran's Day. The surgery schedule is light, the appointment schedule even lighter, so I got sent home so my boss can save some money.

And what do I do with my free time? I come back to *this* fuggin' bag of potato chips.
OCB

United States

#672565 Nov 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember not being a Christian. As fat as I know, I was born this way.
Oh and, Catholics are Christian. In case you didn't know...
Wait just a second! Hold on here!

You're saying that you were born a Christian after giving me such grief for having stated I was born Jewish??

You went on and on about how babies aren't born ANY religion!!

You're a flaming hypocrite, RR.

And you're busted for your hypocrisy- and perhaps your horribly faulty memory- yet AGAIN.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#672566 Nov 11, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I never forgot any such thing, Mr. Dumbass.
Hanity explained it best himself: "I'm not a journalist, I'm just a commentator."
Too bad you can't tell the difference.
<quoted text>
Then what are you bitching about?
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you such a hypocrite?
You call people out when they get you're name wrong, yet you can call them every name under the sun.
Why is that ?
Show me in that post where I'm being a hypocrite.

A dumbass is a dumbass, Mr. Dumbass.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#672567 Nov 11, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Here is where I compiled some of my "name a name" responses. Original text:
"And here are the links and post numbers:
page number 31586, post #665592. page #31551, post#664887.
So, will you admit that you were lying? And even further, will you admit that this entire "name a name" tack was nothing more than a dishonest tactic to distract from the main point I was making? I said that the network as a whole functions as a propaganda service, not that every single person involved does nothing but spread propaganda - my main point being that calling propaganda "opinion" does not magically make it not propaganda. Stacking your whole network with lunatic far right talking heads and heading it with a former GOP propagandist is quite suspicious, and you condemn msnbc for these same things, but you have no problem with fox."
Found on page 31587.
From now on, if you whine about "naming a name," I will refer you to this post. I do not care to argue about fox news anymore, it's clear you are beyond help. I only want it to be clear how dishonest you are. This is from over 2 weeks ago! And the posts it references are even older! You have been doing this for over 2 weeks, what in the world is wrong with you?
And of course you omit the post number where you said you "knew of a blatant GOP propagandist" working as a journalist for Fox. I'm supposed to trust your cherry-picked "information."

I suppose I could go back and look for it, but hey; Topix is not my life.

Apparently, it is yours.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#672568 Nov 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Who's twisting your arm to make you read my posts? If you don't like them, don't read them.
Problem solved. You can thank me now, or later.
Slow day at the clinic; seems that everyone is off observing Veteran's Day. The surgery schedule is light, the appointment schedule even lighter, so I got sent home so my boss can save some money.
And what do I do with my free time? I come back to *this* fuggin' bag of potato chips.
Steph ain't home, huh?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672569 Nov 11, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text> Wait just a second! Hold on here!
You're saying that you were born a Christian after giving me such grief for having stated I was born Jewish??
You went on and on about how babies aren't born ANY religion!!
You're a flaming hypocrite, RR.
And you're busted for your hypocrisy- and perhaps your horribly faulty memory- yet AGAIN.
I was being a smart ass, lady. Going off of the whole "born this way" shit the gays pull.

Relax.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#672570 Nov 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So does left leaning clear up your judgement?
Huh? No, not saying being right leaning clouds your judgement in general, I'm saying that for her it does. She recognizes the left leaning media for the nonsense that it is, but since the right leaning media agrees with her, she insists that it's truly "fair and balanced."

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#672571 Nov 11, 2013
Name one.
Just one.
Geraldo Rivera? Bob Beckel? Juan Williams? Marla Liasson, of NPR? Alan Colmes? John Stossel? Sally Kohn? Leslie Marshall?
Or do you mean Chris Wallace, the son of CBS "60 Minutes" Mike Wallace?
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>Leave it to Kaitlin to forget that Sean Hannity is conservative or that he has a show on Fox News.
I had no idea I was expected to explain the obvious to you.

I showed you the names of those liberals up there as proof that there are also liberal Fox contributors. And as for Chris Wallace, he is neither liberal nor conservative; he's a true journalist.

Now, are you next going to try to confuse "contributors" with "journalists," as you do with commntators?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#672572 Nov 11, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text> No you are wrong.
Riverside Redneck says that he cannot prove God to you , you have to prove God to yourself. It is an individual feeling.
It's like me saying " hey, the beach is a wonderful place to relax and cool off ".
And if you have never experienced it you would reply " prove it ass wipe"
It is not up to him to prove anything, but you can experience what he experiences and than you yourself will know.
When someone says "What I believe is a *FACT!!*" they are obligated to prove it.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#672573 Nov 11, 2013
Oh, and thanks for deliberately ignoring the rest of what I posted; the truth kinda sucks for you, doesn't it?
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text> No you are wrong.
Riverside Redneck says that he cannot prove God to you , you have to prove God to yourself. It is an individual feeling.
It's like me saying " hey, the beach is a wonderful place to relax and cool off ".
And if you have never experienced it you would reply " prove it ass wipe"
It is not up to him to prove anything, but you can experience what he experiences and than you yourself will know.
Here it is again for your enjoyment.

Boy, y'know when Asspu and li'l tim thought I was a liberal leftist just like them, because of the way I treat fundie christians, they were plastering sweet wet kisses all over my tanned ass whenever I agreed with them; but dare I ever *disagree* with them on matters of politics, liberalism and conservatism, then they come out with their tiny fisted tantrums.
So, lemme see if I got this right:
When it comes to matters of christianity and atheism, my bullshit detector works absolutely brilliantly, beautifully and flawlessly, precisely as it was designed, because I agree with the liberals and the atheists.
But when it comes to matters of politics, liberalism, and Fox News, all of a sudden my bullshit detector doesn't work worth fuckall, and I need to be told what to think and what to believe by the liberals because all of a sudden I *can't* think for myself.
Is that pretty much it? I just need to agree with you leftist wankers, and everything will be fine?...

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#672574 Nov 11, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text> " precisely as it was designed"
Oh really?
Who, what and when was it "designed?"
I developed it and refined it into the exquisite tool that it is, all by my self. Unlike you, I don't need to be told what to believe.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672575 Nov 11, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? No, not saying being right leaning clouds your judgement in general, I'm saying that for her it does. She recognizes the left leaning media for the nonsense that it is, but since the right leaning media agrees with her, she insists that it's truly "fair and balanced."
You think Fox News is not fair and balanced. I think that's your "left leaning" talking for you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672576 Nov 11, 2013

When someone says "What I believe is a *FACT!!*" they are obligated to prove it.
Then you are obligated to prove your Witchcraftery...

Go.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#672577 Nov 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya....
Thank you, Mr Topix Doctor.
Li'l tim thinks he knows everything; he's a fundamentalist liberal, y'know.

He even thinks Obamacare is a *good* thing. 3.5 million policies cancelled ... so far.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#672578 Nov 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I could see God.
I actually said the opposite.
But yes, I am perfect.
I'm more perfect than you are.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#672579 Nov 11, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Does not sell so well though so most of the time it’s given away free, hence the reason why it’s never in the top 100 best sellers list
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is the highest selling and most printed book of all time.
You don't have to like the Bible, but you can't deny the facts.
And unread, as they lie undisturbed inside of Motel 6 desk drawers across the nation.

I'm sure it makes great cage liner.

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#672580 Nov 11, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? No, not saying being right leaning clouds your judgement in general, I'm saying that for her it does. She recognizes the left leaning media for the nonsense that it is, but since the right leaning media agrees with her, she insists that it's truly "fair and balanced."
heh heh

Sort of like your religion and non-religion.

Timmy me boy. when you go from non-religion to attacking religion, you are not in the middle. You are leaning a bit at the least.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#672581 Nov 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember not being a Christian. As fat as I know, I was born this way.
Oh and, Catholics are Christian. In case you didn't know...
You where not born of any faith, you where indoctrinated by your parents, community and country. The fear of god was instilled into you.Yous send boys to war in the name of god and country. For this I would have to say the Westboro Baptist church , do practice what they preach, as disrespectful it may be. Yes I know they are both christians, perhaps you can explain then why they build walls in the middle of the road in Ireland to separate the 2.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672582 Nov 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Li'l tim thinks he knows everything; he's a fundamentalist liberal, y'know.
He even thinks Obamacare is a *good* thing. 3.5 million policies cancelled ... so far.
Fuggin Obamacare... I hadda cancel my insurance cuz the cost is going up too much. You got your hours cut cuz it costs too much.

And they still call it 'affordable'.

pfft

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672583 Nov 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm more perfect than you are.
You can't be more perfect than perfect.

Is that more perfecter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 64,722
Are White men Scared to date Black women? #blac... (Apr '12) 26 min Wellthereyahaveit 291
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 36 min WasteWater 106,612
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min hojo 654,459
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 41 min Goats and Llamas 512
UNICORNS In the Bible 46 min Goats and Llamas 10
News ISIS buried thousands in at least 72 mass grave... 50 min Goats and Llamas 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 45,302
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr onemale 281,955
More from around the web