Prove there's a god.
Greens - Tuf

Annandale, Australia

#672460 Nov 11, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it to li'l tim and his buddy asspu.
<quoted text>
Isn't it past your bedtime?
7:46 pm. No chance.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#672461 Nov 11, 2013
Boy, y'know when Asspu and li'l tim thought I was a liberal leftist just like them, because of the way I treat fundie christians, they were plastering sweet wet kisses all over my tanned ass whenever I agreed with them; but dare I ever *disagree* with them on matters of politics, liberalism and conservatism, then they come out with their tiny fisted tantrums.

So, lemme see if I got this right:

When it comes to matters of christianity and atheism, my bullshit detector works absolutely brilliantly, beautifully and flawlessly, precisely as it was designed, because I agree with the liberals and the atheists.

But when it comes to matters of politics, liberalism, and Fox News, all of a sudden my bullshit detector doesn't work worth fuckall, and I need to be told what to think and what to believe by the liberals because all of a sudden I *can't* think for myself.

Is that pretty much it? I just need to agree with you leftist wankers, and everything will be fine?

That's just like Riverside Redneck telling us that he can see and hear God but we can't, because he's perfect.
Greens - Tuf

Annandale, Australia

#672462 Nov 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I never forgot any such thing, Mr. Dumbass.
Hanity explained it best himself: "I'm not a journalist, I'm just a commentator."
Too bad you can't tell the difference.
<quoted text>
Then what are you bitching about?
Why are you such a hypocrite?

You call people out when they get you're name wrong, yet you can call them every name under the sun.
Why is that ?
Greens - Tuf

Annandale, Australia

#672463 Nov 11, 2013
Boy, y'know when Asspu and li'l tim thought I was a liberal leftist just like them, because of the way I treat fundie christians, they were plastering sweet wet kisses all over my tanned ass whenever I agreed with them; but dare I ever *disagree* with them on matters of politics, liberalism and conservatism, then they come out with their tiny fisted tantrums.
When it comes to matters of christianity and atheism, my bullshit detector works absolutely brilliantly, beautifully and flawlessly, precisely as it was designed, because I agree with the liberals and the atheists.
But when it comes to matters of politics, liberalism, and Fox News, all of a sudden my bullshit detector doesn't work worth fuckall, and I need to be told what to think and what to believe by the liberals because all of a sudden I *can't* think for myself.
Is that pretty much it? I just need to agree with you leftist wankers, and everything will be fine?
That's just like Riverside Redneck telling us that he can see and hear God but we can't, because he's perfect.
No you are wrong.
Riverside Redneck says that he cannot prove God to you , you have to prove God to yourself. It is an individual feeling.
It's like me saying " hey, the beach is a wonderful place to relax and cool off ".
And if you have never experienced it you would reply " prove it ass wipe"
It is not up to him to prove anything, but you can experience what he experiences and than you yourself will know.
Greens - Tuf

Annandale, Australia

#672464 Nov 11, 2013
" precisely as it was designed"

Oh really?
Who, what and when was it "designed?"
Greens - Tuf

Annandale, Australia

#672465 Nov 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave,
Dunno if you know, but my beloved doggie died 6 days ago. I was talking to someone about it, specifically where she always chose to sleep and hang out. She was always in that spot and Mrs RR seems to think she can still hear the dog there, or at least is expecting to see her sleeping in the grass there.
I was told that's called a "power position". A rather complex Yaqui tradition.(Something I've never heard of.)
Can you explain the energy involved in that?
Thanks.
Hey, did Dave give you an answer to your question?
Greens - Tuf

Northmead, Australia

#672466 Nov 11, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for noticing my use of the word "design"!
Some things are indeed designed. We know they're designed.
Know how we know that?
Because we (human beings) designed them.
It's okay for me to call my posts "designed." They are designed. I'm the designer.
LOOK! I doing it again! Right now!
I can't take credit for designing bees.
Neither can you.
Until you observe your god designing bees, you can't give it credit either.
You're welcome.
Now this gets tricky.
"Its okay to call my posts "designed". They are designed. I'm the designer"

OK, yes they are, but ..... they are not.
The computer was "designed" so as you could utilize it's functions. Your posts are the result of the computer which itself was "designed" so as you can / could express yourself.

Its like a easel is designed so as you can express yourself and create a work of art.
You cannot design a work of art, but you can create a work of art only after the materials have been designed to you for that purpose in mind.
Greens - Tuf

Northmead, Australia

#672467 Nov 11, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Now this gets tricky.
"Its okay to call my posts "designed". They are designed. I'm the designer"
OK, yes they are, but ..... they are not.
The computer was "designed" so as you could utilize it's functions. Your posts are the result of the computer which itself was "designed" so as you can / could express yourself.
Its like a easel is designed so as you can express yourself and create a work of art.
You cannot design a work of art, but you can create a work of art only after the materials have been designed to you for that purpose in mind.
A train can be designed.
Your designated driver of that train is the offshoot of that design.
SatanRules

Phoenix, AZ

#672468 Nov 11, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text> No you are wrong.
Riverside Redneck says that he cannot prove God to you , you have to prove God to yourself. It is an individual feeling.
It's like me saying " hey, the beach is a wonderful place to relax and cool off ".
It is not up to him to prove anything, but you can experience what he experiences and than you yourself will know.
experience is not proof.....scientific method is what generates a credible proof....and the person making a positive assertion must prove the case or it remains bull$-hit....

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#672469 Nov 11, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that was 30 years ago, and she didn't leave with a lover.
Does your husband say Oh, God or thank God when you leave with your lovers? Which does he say when you return?
So not a lover eh? Then I suppose anyone with a penis would do (or maybe that was not even a requirement). Does town bike come to mind here?“Who gave you the half dollar?”–“all of them”

Honey you have no idea, Paul says “have a good time, see you later”– wink, wink – you see he trusts and loves me implicitly, something that you could not understand.

And later he has too much to occupy his mind to say much.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#672470 Nov 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid atheist question.
Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Walmart, Target, etc. Pretty much anywhere books are sold.
Doofus.
Does not sell so well though so most of the time it’s given away free, hence the reason why it’s never in the top 100 best sellers list

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#672471 Nov 11, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you asked questions more often you might learn something. The reason no one hears God in their heads is because no such thing exists.
But do tell us, besides talking to you in your head, what else does this God of yours do?
He doesn't feed starving children. He doesn't stop hurricanes and floods. He doesn't stop asteroids from hitting the earth. He doesn't stop people from mis-translating what you call his word.
What the hell does this invented God of yours do all day long?
Bu comparison the Universe is extremely busy and we see the results of what the Universe is doing all around us. Pretty conclusive that the Universe exists but your God does not.
What?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672472 Nov 11, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so tired of your little games which you play to avoid dealing with the fact that there is no evidence for the existence of this God you allege.
Psalm 14:1 says, "There is no God..."
Now go ballistic.
Go.
You deceitful little cretin.

Psalm 14:1

The fool says in his heart, "There is no God.” They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.

That fits you to a tee.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672473 Nov 11, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you have have an underlying brain condition.
Ya....

Thank you, Mr Topix Doctor.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672474 Nov 11, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh atheists are better at everything than you religitards.
They are going to show y'all how to have a moral church.
pay attention.
lol

G'head, have your atheist 'church'...

All y'all wanna do is talk about God, a church is a good place for that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672475 Nov 11, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, did Dave give you an answer to your question?
Yessir.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672476 Nov 11, 2013
I never said I could see God.

I actually said the opposite.

But yes, I am perfect.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#672477 Nov 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
G'head, have your atheist 'church'...
All y'all wanna do is talk about God, a church is a good place for that.
Visit The Holy Church of Catcher thread.

You'll be glad you did.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672478 Nov 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Visit The Holy Church of Catcher thread.
You'll be glad you did.
No thanks. I'm not into gay stuff. But you boys have fun.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672479 Nov 11, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text> No you are wrong.
Well said, thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Pad 646,852
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Doctor Peace 49,325
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min old school 105,661
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 31 min Inspector2 44,718
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 48 min Buck Crick 445,749
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 2 hr lovingme4me 750
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr X Pendable 182,660
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 3 hr patsy the shared ... 26
More from around the web