RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#672593 Nov 11, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not.
I'm not demanding to be believe, the way you are.
If you demand that we believe in your god, you are obligated to prove your God.
Go.
I have never once demanded anything from you.

So I'm not obligated to prove anything to you.

God is real. That's a fact.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672594 Nov 11, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- I don't think you were being a smart ass, other than getting the "ass" part right.
Not to mention that most gay people don't say "as far as they know" about having been born gay-most gay people don't question knowing they were born gay even if they don't acknowledge it until they are teenagers or adults.
And the post you were responding to had nothing to do with homosexuality so yet AGAIN, you've proven what a lousy back pedaler you are along with being the "great" hypocrite you are!
I was born this way.

I think.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#672595 Nov 11, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the part: "the only thing missing is God."
That means a good time will be had by all.
At my Church of Perpetual Indulgence we have pot lucks and we run a health food coop, our own farmers market, we collect used clothing and distribute it to needy people. We take meals to seniors, we drive seniors to doctor's appointments and we go shopping for them. We even have a day care for working moms who make a really low wage.
You'd be surprised at how many Christians take advantage of our services; one former preacher told us that he was shocked to see that Atheists were not the monsters he told his pew warmers we were, that we were really good citizens living very moral lives.
We did a divorce survey between his former church and our "church" and his divorce rate was about double the rate of Atheists. With God it usually ends in divorce.
We are trying to get a bingo night going. We open our doors so the local chapter of a godless alcohol group can meet.
We accept people who believe in the existence of God, do you accept atheists at your church? If you do it is probably to harass them and try to convert them from a life of reality to the kind of life you live where you see reality backwards.
I'm thinking you'd like these guys:

https://www.circlesanctuary.org/index.php/com...

The christians *HATE* them, because you don't have to be a christian to do good things.

https://www.circlesanctuary.org/index.php/lad...

https://www.circlesanctuary.org/index.php/lad...

Oo-rah.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#672596 Nov 11, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
OK RR, if we have to prove that God exists for ourselves then tell us how we do that.
I really believe in this ancient saying that has survived from antiquity: Believe nothing, verify everything.
So, if I tell you the beach is wonderful, you can go to the beach and verify if I am telling the truth.
You tell me there is a God, so provide a way to verify what you are claiming is true.
ps. I already know the dog and pony show you are going to pull.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray.
It's really that simple.
I pray for an end to christianity. With representatives like you and aaasssuuup, my prayers will soon be answered.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#672597 Nov 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You say there is no god.
You can't pray a lie, son.
And you can't pray a cure.

So, prayer accomplishes nothing.

That's actually evidence.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#672598 Nov 11, 2013
Boy, y'know when Asspu and li'l tim thought I was a liberal leftist just like them, because of the way I treat fundie christians, they were plastering sweet wet kisses all over my tanned ass whenever I agreed with them; but dare I ever *disagree* with them on matters of politics, liberalism and conservatism, then they come out with their tiny fisted tantrums.
So, lemme see if I got this right:
When it comes to matters of christianity and atheism, my bullshit detector works absolutely brilliantly, beautifully and flawlessly, precisely as it was designed, because I agree with the liberals and the atheists.
But when it comes to matters of politics, liberalism, and Fox News, all of a sudden my bullshit detector doesn't work worth fuckall, and I need to be told what to think and what to believe by the liberals because all of a sudden I *can't* think for myself.
Is that pretty much it? I just need to agree with you leftist wankers, and everything will be fine?
That's just like Riverside Redneck telling us that he can see and hear God but we can't, because he's perfect.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhh
people agree with you when they find you correct,
and
disagree when they find you inaccurate.
You got the Fox news thing wrong. That station is a blatant political tool, not a news outlet.
This, from someone who's never even watched it. Instead, you let others tell you what to believe about it.

"You are correct as long as you agree with me," says the liberal, "and when you disagree with me you'll be eaten alive."

That's why NPR "Free Speech "Radio" fired Juan Williams for exercising *his* free speech.

So, you're one of those liberals, too? That I need you to tell me what to believe?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#672599 Nov 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A fool says in his heart, "there is no god".
That would be you, duder.
Sorry, you can't quote your religious nonsense as proof that it is itself true.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672600 Nov 11, 2013
I pray for an end to christianity. With representatives like you and aaasssuuup, my prayers will soon be answered.
I don't understand what you're implying.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

United States

#672601 Nov 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks. I'm not into gay stuff. But you boys have fun.
?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#672602 Nov 11, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my goodness. Do I really need to do everything for you?
It's not up to me to prove you right, it's up to YOU to prove YOURSELF right.

Go back to your bong and your Jon Stewart. He's *your* favorite journalist.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#672603 Nov 11, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You're such a pleasant person.
You like it when I say that to the christers.

You don't like it when I say it to libtards like you.

What does that tell us?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#672604 Nov 11, 2013
<quoted text>
This is like claiming that George Soros writes all the news copy for, and controls everything disseminated by, MS-NBC, CNN, NPR and Pacifica.
Either way, you and your source are both bullshit.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text> I never said anything like that.
You said Roger Ailes put together Fox News to broadcast from *his* viewpoint.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text> I said that the fact that their founder is a former propagandist makes the network suspect, not that he is personally responsible for everything on it.
There's also the fact that they defended their right to lie in court. I think it was in regards to growth hormone in milk.
Ummm.... a lot of the on-air personalities are lawyers. Kimberly Guillfoyle, Megan Kelly, Geraldo Rivera (ACLU, believe it or not) Monica Crowley, PhD,... I suppose I could dig up the entire list, if I thought it was worth the bother.

You'd merely scream "Propaganda!"

Face it; you're just a left-wing bigot.

Can you really prove that Fox "defends their right to lie in court?"

You really are full of shit.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#672605 Nov 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
The Bible is the highest selling and most printed book of all time.
<quoted text>
O__O
Then Harry Potter would be the highest selling book in the world.
Tough question, I know....
Why do you keep touting the bible as the highest selling book ever if that's all you're trying to imply?
oneear69

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#672607 Nov 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I was born a Christian.
I don't fear God.
I don't send boys to war.
The WBC is a pile of dog shit.
What walls in Ireland?
My friend you and I are both products of our environments,The KJV is one of the most violent,insecure,self worshiping religious doctrines written,in the name of god and country yes you do send young men to war, your military is a representation of its citizenry, Yes, they may be fanatical, but remember they are following the book that god wrote.In Northern Ireland where the Catholics and Protestants live, in the poorer sections,the division and hatred is so bad they have had to build walls literally in the middle of the roads to separate the 2 communities, that hatred can be seen in Israel, many of the middle eastern countries, even in the US, I have only seen that passion of hatred with religious fanatics.. You can not pick and choose the good and ignore the bad. Organized religion is detrimental to our human species. It breeds ignorance, fear and hate. Choose to believe what you want personally, that is your choice and your right, but no religion should be forced upon people, especially our young.

Location hidden

#672608 Nov 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Fox News is not fair and balanced. I think that's your "left leaning" talking for you.
I know that they aren't fair and balanced. I also know that almost every other media outlet is not fair and balanced.

Location hidden

#672609 Nov 11, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
heh heh
Sort of like your religion and non-religion.
Timmy me boy. when you go from non-religion to attacking religion, you are not in the middle. You are leaning a bit at the least.
What? When do I attack religion? I think it's silly, and there are certain elements of it that we as a species need to rid ourselves of, but all in all if someone wants to believe in pixies that doesn't bother me.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#672610 Nov 11, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>On the one hand, you claim that fox is fair and objective, and on the other, you say that their conservative bent is ok because they admit it.
And no, I don't care for the other networks.
They appeal to a certain demographic, just like any other media group; and their daily ratings are higher than CNN and MS-NBC *combined.*

But then, those viewers are just dupes, aren't they? Because the great Leftist Liberal Timmy says so.

Wow, that must make it true.

Location hidden

#672611 Nov 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never once demanded anything from you.
So I'm not obligated to prove anything to you.
God is real. That's a fact.
haha

Location hidden

#672613 Nov 11, 2013
<quoted text>
You like it when I say that to the christers.
You don't like it when I say it to libtards like you.
What does that tell us?
I do? Why would you think I like it when you say it to christians? It was obnoxious then, and it's obnoxious now. Have I ever encouraged you during one of your rants? Nope, we have almost never spoken before this.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672614 Nov 11, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>and here AGAIN you say you were BORN a Christian- so your response to me was nothing more than utter and complete bullsh*t which I already knew.
Were you born that way?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 31 min River Tam 88,356
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 37 min Larry W-Ours 489
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr candlesmell 703,781
why Donald Trump is president (Oct '17) 3 hr Joe Fortuna 37
Division Of Cold Dead Hands 5 hr Happy 1
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 5 hr poodawg 66
Trump is Gods anointed!!! 7 hr doG mnaDed lyoH r... 1