“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#672161 Nov 10, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as religion is not proof of God.
I've never made that claim, strange that you bring it up.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672162 Nov 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You may need medication, you know psychosis is a debilitating brain disorder.
You know I stay away from pharmaceuticals.

Why do you call it psychosis, anyway?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#672163 Nov 10, 2013
Thank you for a page of demonstrating that you have idea what the term "evidence" means, RR.

Since: Sep 08

Fowler, CO

#672164 Nov 10, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Damn bag of potato chips ...
Have you observed a magical shrinking of your chair? Potato chips have magical morphing powers.

Since: Sep 08

Fowler, CO

#672165 Nov 10, 2013
http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Observing_t...

Tracking map for the falling satellite.

Due to fall today.
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#672166 Nov 10, 2013
Ignoranceisbliss wrote:
<quoted text>Those be some pretty big rose colored glasses you have there son.
I see you're posting from chicago,...if true then your glasses must be tinted too

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#672167 Nov 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I stay away from pharmaceuticals.
Why do you call it psychosis, anyway?
Throughout history, auditory hallucinations have been construed as evidence of communication with divine powers, although contemporary medical models often view them as undesirable and a sign of mental illness. In psychiatry, auditory hallucinations carry considerable weight in the diagnostic process, so there is a clear need for clinicians to have a greater understanding of the multiple facets of this phenomenon.- See more at: http://www.psychiatrictimes.com/schizophrenia...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672168 Nov 10, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
No proof of your meeting God, either, even though you claim otherwise.
My experience is my proof.

What proof do you have of your magic?
It is proved in action, as in when one lays down their life for another, for example.
That proves love?!

O_o

ETs? Mathematical probability that they exist.
A probability is not proof of aliens.

Thanks!
No proof of ghosts, mediums are fakes (I know how they do it!), and I've seen Karma work.
I'll bet you can't prove what you saw about karma.

But you believe it's real.

Imagine that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672169 Nov 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Throughout history, auditory hallucinations have been construed as evidence of communication with divine powers, although contemporary medical models often view them as undesirable and a sign of mental illness. In psychiatry, auditory hallucinations carry considerable weight in the diagnostic process, so there is a clear need for clinicians to have a greater understanding of the multiple facets of this phenomenon.- See more at: http://www.psychiatrictimes.com/schizophrenia...
That you can copy/paste a definition of psychosis in no way means that I have psychosis.

Go ahead, diagnose me.

First, you'll have to prove that what I heard was in a fact a hallucination.

Go.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#672170 Nov 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That you can copy/paste a definition of psychosis in no way means that I have psychosis.
Go ahead, diagnose me.
Go.
(Odd...

Fine then.

I know you've heard God because

">I< myself have heard God.")

Throughout history, auditory hallucinations have been construed as evidence of communication with divine powers, although contemporary medical models often view them as undesirable and a sign of mental illness.

Any questions?
cheap trick

West Mifflin, PA

#672171 Nov 10, 2013
your momma does tricks for 50 cents down at the corner pub..

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#672172 Nov 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Creed sold 40 million albums worldwide and was the 9th best-selling artist of the 2000s.
You don't like them because of their Christian connotations, huh?
No, I don't like them because they suck. Popularity doesn't mean anything. Justin bieber is pretty popular too. They're like a combination of pearl jam, nirvana, and power riffs (minus the good things about all three) rolled up into a terrible mass market package.

If you like it, whatever, but they're nothing but a soulless copy of better bands.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#672173 Nov 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead, diagnose me.
Go.
Hallucination, or creator of the universe taking time to whisper in the ear of someone in the midst of a drunken stupor (I seem to remember that being a part of your story, forgive me if I'm wrong).

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672174 Nov 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
(Odd...
Fine then.
I know you've heard God because
">I< myself have heard God.")
Throughout history, auditory hallucinations have been construed as evidence of communication with divine powers, although contemporary medical models often view them as undesirable and a sign of mental illness.
Any questions?
Yes.

Dust Bunny's "proof" of dreams is that everyone has dreams. She coined it, "I know you have dreams because >I< have dreams".

I was merely mocking her "evidence" of dreams. She was assuming that I have had dreams ONLY because she has had dreams. So I responded in kind - that because >I< have heard God, she must've too.

Focus, Aura. Read to understand, not to argue.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672175 Nov 10, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>No, I don't like them because they suck. Popularity doesn't mean anything. Justin bieber is pretty popular too. They're like a combination of pearl jam, nirvana, and power riffs (minus the good things about all three) rolled up into a terrible mass market package.
If you like it, whatever, but they're nothing but a soulless copy of better bands.
I love their music, their lyrics and their creed.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672176 Nov 10, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Hallucination, or creator of the universe taking time to whisper in the ear of someone in the midst of a drunken stupor (I seem to remember that being a part of your story, forgive me if I'm wrong).
You've got a terrible memory.

I was 15 and I was not drunk. I hadn't even had my first beer yet.

More incorrect diagnosis, bring it on.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#672177 Nov 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Dust Bunny's "proof" of dreams is that everyone has dreams. She coined it, "I know you have dreams because >I< have dreams".
I was merely mocking her "evidence" of dreams. She was assuming that I have had dreams ONLY because she has had dreams. So I responded in kind - that because >I< have heard God, she must've too.
Focus, Aura. Read to understand, not to argue.
Having dreams is an axiom of humanity, either you have dreams or you do not remember having dreams. All animals have dreams, it is a consequence of brain function. However hearing the voice of god in conscious awake thought, is considered having an auditory hallucination.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672178 Nov 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Having dreams is an axiom of humanity, either you have dreams or you do not remember having dreams. All animals have dreams, it is a consequence of brain function. However hearing the voice of god in conscious awake thought, is considered having an auditory hallucination.
Considered by whom?

Ever think of that?

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#672179 Nov 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Considered by whom?
Ever think of that?
Sane people?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672180 Nov 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Sane people?
It's your claim.

If you can't back it up, well...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min RoSesz 584,206
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 12 min Neelakaran 6,293
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min RADEKT 270,664
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 25 min duststorm 442,869
girls, when is the first time u saw a penis (Feb '14) 39 min Mary 7
Josh Glidewell Lifetime Exteriorz roof. One sat... 45 min Jami Fulp 5
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 57 min RiccardoFire 3,455
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr truth 611,851
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web