Prove there's a god.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#672278 Nov 10, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
A link of the universe and part of the creative process exists in everyone's head and everything within it.
We're part of the universe... including what happens in our heads (gods not withstanding).

RR's god exists as part of our universe, in RR's head.

I have no reason to believe what's in RR's head had anything to do with a creative process... other than with the creative process that takes place in his head when he gets goddy.
That is part of your linear progression of the creation of this universe as expressed by modern science. The inflation was the energy that then divided and followed the new universal clock and continuum in patterns that resulted in your wondrous self.
Got no proof of that.
Something like the individual cells of a plant is still connected to the structure that arose from the seed.
We can't objectively identify the seed, or where the seed came from... or if it even exists at all.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#672279 Nov 10, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
What is happening is the issue. You can read the same voltage and current of a device and they can be processing it in completely different ways. There is activity, but you can't know what it is unless you are inside it. Brain cells are not like memory chips or computer processors, straight binary. They have many additions that modify and communicate with other cells in that modification. You know Kirchoff's Laws. The body is the power supply. Multiple power sources through the digestive system, but they are all interconnected. All of the circuits in the body and the brain follow those laws, and they can even be affected from relatively external sources. The body is interconnected to the greater cosmos. All originating from that release of energy that created it.
Where it's happening is the issue.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#672280 Nov 10, 2013
Where it's happening is in the head.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#672281 Nov 10, 2013
A device that measures something affects the something when the measurement is made... changing it in the process.

And boy! Do gods change or don't they!?!
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#672282 Nov 10, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
A link of the universe and part of the creative process exists in everyone's head and everything within it.
That is part of your linear progression of the creation of this universe as expressed by modern science. The inflation was the energy that then divided and followed the new universal clock and continuum in patterns that resulted in your wondrous self.
Something like the individual cells of a plant is still connected to the structure that arose from the seed.
There are no random acts…We are all connected…You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#672283 Nov 10, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for sharing your opinion that your god exists only in your head.
That's what you keep saying.
You're reaching, Hukt.

I have never made that comment.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672284 Nov 10, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
Where it's happening is in the head.
You're almost at 6,000 man.

You should be able to get there today, just keep ranting about what exists only in your head.
oneear69

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#672285 Nov 10, 2013
In laymen terms, we are very much like the computer, or the computer is very much designed after ourselves, minus the emotional,ego,driven bias we all have.We are all products of our environments, from social design, religious beliefs, even racial indifference, we are not born hateful and ignorant, that is something handed down from generation to generation. Whether you choose to accept this fact, is of ones own decision.As much as we think our selves independent thinkers, we are still very much heard animals, with the majority following blindly in hopes of a better life after death,lol. The monetary system we use today is very much apart of that human nature to follow in an unquestionable way, because a handful have said ,that is the way it is. Yet, religion, racial indifference, and monetary division, has no relevance to the world we live in and the life that exists.We have turned a blind eye to the facts of our eco-systems being destroyed because of our human egos and ignorance.If we do not take responsibility for our actions in the here and now, then there will be no more fools to follow any , religion.

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#672286 Nov 10, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
A device that measures something affects the something when the measurement is made... changing it in the process.
And boy! Do gods change or don't they!?!
Kind of one big complex circuit, huh? That you and your objectivity is caught within. Measuring tools can complicate things particularly when they are polar and need a reference point.
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#672287 Nov 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're reaching, Hukt.
I betcha' God never said what they say he said, either.
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#672288 Nov 10, 2013
And I quote...

“The only position that leaves me with no cognitive dissonance is atheism. It is not a creed. Death is certain, replacing both the siren-song of Paradise and the dread of Hell. Life on this earth, with all its mystery and beauty and pain, is then to be lived far more intensely: we stumble and get up, we are sad, confident, insecure, feel loneliness and joy and love. There is nothing more; but I want nothing more.”

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#672289 Nov 10, 2013
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no random acts…We are all connected…You can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from the wind.
Agreed.

Miami was my hometown. Miss the sky. But that is about it.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#672290 Nov 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're reaching, Hukt.
No. I'm not reaching.

You compared your god to a dream.

Your god and your dreams exist only in your head.

Your proof that your god exists -exists- only in your head and no where else.

That's what you're saying.

What do YOU need proof for?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#672291 Nov 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're almost at 6,000 man.
You should be able to get there today, just keep ranting about what exists only in your head.
Prove there's a god.

You can't.

There isn't any proof it exists anywhere other than in your head.

There isn't even any proof it exists there.

It's might be in your head, it might not be.

There is nothing to suggest it exists anywhere else.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#672292 Nov 10, 2013
/It's/It/

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#672293 Nov 10, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of one big complex circuit, huh? That you and your objectivity is caught within. Measuring tools can complicate things particularly when they are polar and need a reference point.
What reference point?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672295 Nov 10, 2013
Ami in Miami wrote:
And I quote...
“The only position that leaves me with no cognitive dissonance is atheism. It is not a creed. Death is certain, replacing both the siren-song of Paradise and the dread of Hell. Life on this earth, with all its mystery and beauty and pain, is then to be lived far more intensely: we stumble and get up, we are sad, confident, insecure, feel loneliness and joy and love. There is nothing more; but I want nothing more.”
Sure, let's listen to the ex-Mulsim now atheist who spends and exorbitant amount of her time trying to get every other Muslim to join her, is super liberal on abortion and that thinks the burning of witches and WWII is America's fault.

Maybe next time...
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#672296 Nov 10, 2013
Well..Miami IS my hometown...and, if I were to leave... I would probably miss the Ocean.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#672297 Nov 10, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
No. I'm not reaching.
You compared your god to a dream.
No I did not.

I said that neither a dream not God can be proven, even though they are both real.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#672298 Nov 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No I did not.
I said that neither a dream not God can be proven, even though they are both real.
There's no proof for either.

The reality is that your god and your dreams exist in your head.

You have no proof, other than what's in your head.

You can't provide proof of proof.

It's in your head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min youareadufus 47,277
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min kent 692,171
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Today In History 619,839
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 48 min bksmoker 24
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr Paul really is dead 473
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 6 hr HalloChristmasWeen 1
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 9 hr Just curious 78
More from around the web