“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#671097 Nov 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. I fully understand the "don't do" lingo.
"I don't do cigarettes" isn't part of that lingo. Neither is "I don't do beer" or "I don't do whiskey".
One does not "do" cigarettes.
That's what I said to begin with >>> "I don't do cigarettes."

Here's your sign...

>>> STUPID <<<

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#671098 Nov 5, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
No need for me to - as I wrote them and have records of them in my private folder.
If you have a problem with what I wrote, maybe instead of just "laughing" at them, you can find the ability to formulate an intelligent response and make an intelligent retort.
This will all you to show the forum that you do have some substance and legitimacy within your posts.
As of right now, you appear to be lacking this portion of the action.
Go on now, DN.....although others seem to have already written you off, I'm still rooting for you.
<quoted text>
What script?
I'm not a screen writer, nor have I the time to formulate a script.
Why do you ask?
Do you think I will be writing a dialogue for others to follow?
Ya know DN, I have thought about writing a children's book. Does that qualify as a "script" in your eyes?
You never know, it could become a new motion picture!!
That would be cool, huh?
<quoted text>
...and the problem is? Maybe if many of these "mindless idiots and uncouth beings" (your words), would research the religion they tout so highly, I wouldn't have to post what I do. They would then be able to understand a little bit better on why I post.
But I regress, because those "Mindless idiots" can't even be honest enough with themselves and others about their religion.
You may have the right to use "mindless idiots", but I seem to think "uninformed" is and was a better description. But hey, you can call yourself anything you choose.
<quoted text>
No, I'm an American.
<quoted text>
Why should I?'Non-belief' utilizes Science and other techniques to prove religious beliefs are not valid. They have a right to believe this, because I also believe that Science will prove the existence of a spiritual world.
So in a nutshell - spirituality is like the onset of medicine in antiquity - people called out "sorcerer", "wizard" and "heretic", but in the end it survived and now gets the respect it deserved.
I guess I can wait for that moment as well.
<quoted text>
I don't expect them to be fooled, because their is no "foolery". If you refuse to believe what I say, then refute it through intelligence and facts, instead of a "LOL" or some other diversion you so-called "Christians" can come up with. Maybe double-talking is a fine way to dispel and reject the truths in semantics you reject. Fine, I'll just call you out on them everytime you do.
Maybe then, so-called "Christians" will open there eyes to the fallacies they believe.
Isn't the freedom of speech a wonderful liberty.
Wow. You didn't understand you weren't going to dictate the terms and conditions of this discussion to suit yourself.

I can quite easily understand that as should be understood from my previous posts.

Do you derive ANY income from your assisting others to find and enhance the "Self" within them, either as the direct assistance, or a facilitator for such?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#671099 Nov 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then my work here is complete.
My car's making a funny noise, do you do mechanic work?
Mechanics do mechanics' work.

You just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper, RR.

Quit while you can still climb out.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#671100 Nov 5, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I said to begin with >>> "I don't do cigarettes."
Here's your sign...
>>> STUPID <<<
Nobody "does" cigarettes.

"I don't do cigarettes" makes as much sense as "I don't do beer".

And you know it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#671101 Nov 5, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Mechanics do mechanics' work.
You just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper, RR.
Quit while you can still climb out.
I was trying to show you how "do" works sometimes, as in "do mechanics work".

"Do pot" works, too.

"Do cigarettes" doesn't work out.

"I don't do typing"

"I don't do sports"

"I don't do beer"

Get over it, moron.

Location hidden

#671102 Nov 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know it.
I gets the suspicion you both do do a lot.
YTubeAntichrist

Marietta, GA

#671103 Nov 5, 2013

ISRAEL's foretold "Time of Tranquility" ...IS NOW.

http://youtu.be/OOyh7-GBuFU

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#671104 Nov 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. I fully understand the "don't do" lingo.
"I don't do cigarettes" isn't part of that lingo. Neither is "I don't do beer" or "I don't do whiskey".
One does not "do" cigarettes.

You do hard headed though...lol

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#671105 Nov 5, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/05/tech/innovation...
Another exciting maybe could be from scientists.
Possibility scares the crap out of you ...I know.
This is good new Dave though..not bad news.
We need this to be, absativly posilutely. If humanity is to escape extinction, and the biosphere with all our little animal friends to live we need to find places to spread out in the galaxy.

Isn't this what life must do? Isn't this the priority of the living things that in fact live try to do? Survive please let us survive ..we wants to live!

Are you in some way against the survival of life as we know it?

Since: May 07

Muncie, IN

#671106 Nov 5, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
Again we are not a denomination, do you know the definition of denomination? We are autonomous, do you understand the definition of autonomous? I can prove any so called church to be a false doctrine,, but you cannot prove the Church of Christ wrong about anything, that's the difference. Don't you understand there can't possibly be two churches that preach the truth, as God only built one church, that is the Church of Christ.
You can make up whatever excuses you feel you must in order to try to salvage your crumbling "faith."
None of it changes the fact that people from any denomination, congregation, group of worshipers, etc, say the exact same as you regarding their own denomination, congregation, worship, etc. It is like little children arguing over whose imaginary friend is better.

You believe in magic, that is all there is to it. You can't "prove" anything at all because you believe in magic and believe that simply thinking something is "proof" of some sort. You are unable to separate fantasy from reality, which has resulted in being lost in a vortex of ignorance and confusion. That you actively lie to others and try to misinform others shows the lengths you will go to perpetuate your own fantasy and to try to mask your own lack of "faith."

Carry on, though. I'm curious what sorts of nonsense you will come up with next.

Location hidden

#671107 Nov 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibility scares the crap out of you ...I know.
This is good new Dave though..not bad news.
We need this to be, absativly posilutely. If humanity is to escape extinction, and the biosphere with all our little animal friends to live we need to find places to spread out in the galaxy.
Isn't this what life must do? Isn't this the priority of the living things that in fact live try to do? Survive please let us survive ..we wants to live!
Are you in some way against the survival of life as we know it?
Who is "we", Aura? You and your mouse?

All you have is you. The world loses you, and you lose the world. Totally meaningless in the larger scheme of things, isn't it?

You are an animal born from other animals. They come, they go. What is this imagined tie you have to this "we". Why do you let a future you won't see cause you to sacrifice a bit, which you will have to, for mankind to advance into a future you can't see, either? Your descendants, if they ever leave this planet will be a different species that won't even share in your concepts. Just more creatures existing temporarily.

It makes absolutely no sense for a material evolutionist, and/or atheist to even concern them self with the future. You will be a nothing. This is your only something.

The universe will do what it does. If it evolved us and we don't survive, it will do another.

You are in dream land, Bubba. They are hypnotizing you. Wake up.

You don't sound like a sincere atheist. Give me your badge.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#671108 Nov 5, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I gets the suspicion you both do do a lot.
LOL

"I do do a lot"

Ain't that the truth...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#671109 Nov 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
You do hard headed though...lol
You do...!

Oh yeah? Well you do...

Do you...

Um....

You do stuff!

So there.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#671110 Nov 5, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You didn't understand you weren't going to dictate the terms and conditions of this discussion to suit yourself.
I can quite easily understand that as should be understood from my previous posts.
Do you derive ANY income from your assisting others to find and enhance the "Self" within them, either as the direct assistance, or a facilitator for such?
Still diverting from stating the point, huh?

"Do you derive ANY income from your assisting others to find and enhance the "Self" within them, either as the direct assistance, or a facilitator for such?"
- off-topic - my income or non-income is really none of your business, but just to ease your mind, I don't expect anything from anyone - which includes money.

If you are just going to detract from posting what I've asked, just end the discussion, because it appears you would rather rdo something else than be honest with me and others.

Location hidden

#671111 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Still diverting from stating the point, huh?
"Do you derive ANY income from your assisting others to find and enhance the "Self" within them, either as the direct assistance, or a facilitator for such?"
- off-topic - my income or non-income is really none of your business, but just to ease your mind, I don't expect anything from anyone - which includes money.
If you are just going to detract from posting what I've asked, just end the discussion, because it appears you would rather rdo something else than be honest with me and others.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mea...

I have been pretty clear as to what I think of you and your "spirituality", righteousness, etc.

Oh, that link was for you.

You don't "expect" anything, eh? Is there a donation box nearby, though, dear "leader"? Perhaps recompense for expenses, books, etc?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#671112 Nov 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know it.
The contrary statements might not make sense... that, too, is matter of opinion. We, you and I, share that opinion.

The example statements you just used do make sense.

To everyone here but YOU.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#671113 Nov 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I was trying to show you how "do" works sometimes, as in "do mechanics work".
"Do pot" works, too.
"Do cigarettes" doesn't work out.
"I don't do typing"
"I don't do sports"
"I don't do beer"
Get over it, moron.
There we have it folks!

I was right!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#671114 Nov 5, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
There we have it folks!
I was right!
Ugh...

Ok, you're the master linguist.

Can I call you master or is that too direct?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#671115 Nov 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh...
Ok, you're the master linguist.
Can I call you master or is that too direct?
You started this pissing match.

Here's a towel.

Use it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#671116 Nov 5, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
You started this pissing match.
Here's a towel.
Use it.
I don't do towels...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay snapchat names 4 min Joey 147
Moses never existed 4 min Khatru 748
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Serah 604,986
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Estelle 559,393
Minecraft Gift Code Generator No Survey 32 min Minecraft Gift 2
Couch Potato Alert 1 hr yon 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr The Awakener 175,608
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 265,098
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr Barnsweb 441,764
More from around the web