Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#670999 Nov 5, 2013

Mongolian nomads using eagles to catch a fox and a wolf. That wolf is big game.

A bird brain knows the right moves to take down a much larger predator with sharp toofies and fighting for its life.

Can you imagine the learning curve and failure rate that takes? That is some complex physics, and calculations, that is just passed off as "instinct", or programming in DNA.

There is a lot to be learned how we are put together yet.

Location hidden

#671000 Nov 5, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Smoking nicotine causes more deaths than all other drugs combined.
http://www.quitnow.gov.au/internet/quitnow/pu...
But it usually takes decades.

Location hidden

#671001 Nov 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And this is why I usually bite my tongue.
Damn elders and all.
Start your own church. You could be very charismatic.

Do your own interpreting and preaching instead of just whining.

Show them your new tattoo.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#671002 Nov 5, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, cause if your leader says it's ok to invade another country, that means you get a free pass to kill people. Killing is killing. Anyone who would knowingly sign up while knowing full well that they could be put in a position where they would have to kill innocent people is a sicko. I understand that you've been brainwashed to think everything we do is right in terms of war, but taking a human life doesn't suddenly become ok if we call the killers "soldiers." The only function of an army should be defense, not international war mongering and base sprawling.
I never agreed with killing people over oil.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#671003 Nov 5, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>War is absurd. You don't get a pass because uncle sam pats you on the back and calls you a good boy. If you kill people, you're a murderer, with the exception of self defense. I will grant you that not everyone in the military serves in a combat role, but they could always be transferred, and they know that, and that makes them potential murderers. The only just war is a war of resistance to an attack on one's land.
Killing people is wrong I agree but, murder is the unlawful killing of people. War is the legal killing of people. So killing in war is not murder, this is by the laws we people of Earth have created and agreed upon and internationally accepted.
So killing people in war no matter if it is just or not ..is legal and not murder.
With the exception that war crimes can be committed.

Location hidden

#671004 Nov 5, 2013

It has been suggested those cattle mutilations may be caused by birds. This is of a deer being killed by a golden eagle.

Must be one helluva bird to take down a cow.

They happen in the USA around the southern Rockies out into the plains a bit.

Location hidden

#671005 Nov 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing people is wrong I agree but, murder is the unlawful killing of people. War is the legal killing of people. So killing in war is not murder, this is by the laws we people of Earth have created and agreed upon and internationally accepted.
So killing people in war no matter if it is just or not ..is legal and not murder.
With the exception that war crimes can be committed.
Ants kill competing colonies, why shouldn't people?

I don't understand this morality exhibited by evolutionist atheists. Where are they getting that? It's unnatural.

Location hidden

#671006 Nov 5, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ants kill competing colonies, why shouldn't people?
I don't understand this morality exhibited by evolutionist atheists. Where are they getting that? It's unnatural.
That is not evolutionist or atheist , that most likely humanist values or some dream of utopia they have.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#671007 Nov 5, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Start your own church. You could be very charismatic.
Do your own interpreting and preaching instead of just whining.
Show them your new tattoo.
Sorry Dave.

Only Mia gets to see my tattoo. Well, just her and the large hairy guy that stuck needles in my ass for about 3 hours. Oh, and the 3 guys that he called in for consultations. They all agreed that it looked fine.

Location hidden

#671008 Nov 5, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k-LL2KCjnV4XX
It has been suggested those cattle mutilations may be caused by birds. This is of a deer being killed by a golden eagle.
Must be one helluva bird to take down a cow.
They happen in the USA around the southern Rockies out into the plains a bit.
I saw in Florida a 16 ft. python was caught and killed. They cut it open to see what it has been eaten, and it had a 85 lb. deer in it's belly. That means these pythons are capable of eating small people , and it's numbers are growing and it's spreading its region out.
They're saying it will be present in the entire southern usa before long. That's kinda scary, we never faced predators like this before here. But there is another apex predator spreading it territory, that is a maneater..The Giant Squid, is soon to be attacking people on the west coast. They say they are worse than Great whites, being relentless attackers that will absolutely not stop an attack after they start, until you escape or are eaten.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#671009 Nov 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are evil.:)
Do you keep the ashtray and remote on the back of her head too?
Lol

Gotta keep it convenient...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#671010 Nov 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Be polite, drink some pineapple juice "before".
Way ahead of ya there, lil lady.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#671011 Nov 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's still murder, just state sanctioned, i.e., legal murder.
Murder is the unlawful killing of another human.

How can there be such a thing as "legal murder"?

Location hidden

#671012 Nov 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> That is not evolutionist or atheist , that most likely humanist values or some dream of utopia they have.
They are confused in their beliefs, or non-beliefs. Not consistent at all. Perhaps they have mental issues.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#671013 Nov 5, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
It is not my belief that life obviously came from somewhere, because here we are; I mean, that is inarguable.
Or are you gonna try to argue we don't really exist?
As for biblegod, that's a human invention, just like all the other gods that came before it and after it.
Now there's two opinions.

1. But from buybullgod? No friggin' way.
2. As for biblegod, that's a human invention.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#671014 Nov 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah - their misplaced faith in what's wrong always astounds me! all we need do is go the moral opposite way as they go and we'll be right every time!:)
<quoted text>
That's what you and your fellow christians do, when arguing against evolution.
<quoted text>
I am.
Thirteen billion planets in our galaxy alone, numbnutz; and you're trying to tell me that it is impossible for any one of them to have life on them? And how many *galaxies* do you think there are?
I'm betting even your source doesn't make that claim.
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2013/06/...
"The Hubble Space Telescope site estimates there are hundreds of billions of galaxies in the universe. A recent German super-computer simulation estimates that the number may be as high as 500 billion, with many older than the Milky Way. Common obervational wisdom among astronomers is that there are 17 billion Earth-sized planets in our galaxy. They don't yet know how many of these worlds are in habitable zones, but the implications of this discovery are astounding. Simply put: If there are 17 billion Earth-sized worlds in our galaxy alone, it's clear that the Universe has the potential to be teeming with life.
"A team of scientists lead by Francois Fressin of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, used the latest data from NASA's Kepler mission to find that one in six stars have "a planet 0.8 - 1.25 times the size of Earth in an orbit of 85 days or less." Extrapolated out to the Universe as a whole, the potential number becomes mind-boggling..."
13-17 billion planets in our galazy alone, multiplied by approx. 500 billion galaxies in the known universe... and you say you know *for a fact* that there is no life on any of them.
That's beyond arrogant, nanoanal...but then, you're a christian, so what else is new? You even believe your "god" made you in his image. Sure didn't give you much in the brains department.
ROFLMPAO!!!!!
LMAO!!

"13-17 billion planets...."

Very scientific...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#671015 Nov 5, 2013
Does a burning cigarette taste better than your wife? Is that how you get her taste out of your mouth?
Weird, man...
My dad (who doesn't smoke) said a similar thing about food. You know how we smokers like to light up right after eating? He said he thinks it ruins the flavor of the food. Actually, it accentuates it. Same with sex taste in your mouth.

Unless you're a smoker, you wouldn't understand.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#671016 Nov 5, 2013

You have no fucking idea of what distances are involved, do you, fucktard? Do you have *any* idea of just how huge this universe is?
Evidently not.
No, how huge is the universe?

Location hidden

#671017 Nov 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw in Florida a 16 ft. python was caught and killed. They cut it open to see what it has been eaten, and it had a 85 lb. deer in it's belly. That means these pythons are capable of eating small people , and it's numbers are growing and it's spreading its region out.
They're saying it will be present in the entire southern usa before long. That's kinda scary, we never faced predators like this before here. But there is another apex predator spreading it territory, that is a maneater..The Giant Squid, is soon to be attacking people on the west coast. They say they are worse than Great whites, being relentless attackers that will absolutely not stop an attack after they start, until you escape or are eaten.
I've seen photos of pythons eating water buffalo.

Waiting to see a photo of a python in Florida with an Irishman in a kayak in the mouth of a gator in its belly. Don't really want to see it, though.

Giant squid?

Catheter needs to include some squid repellent in his earthquake kit with that shark repellent.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#671018 Nov 5, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, cause if your leader says it's ok to invade another country, that means you get a free pass to kill people. Killing is killing. Anyone who would knowingly sign up while knowing full well that they could be put in a position where they would have to kill innocent people is a sicko. I understand that you've been brainwashed to think everything we do is right in terms of war, but taking a human life doesn't suddenly become ok if we call the killers "soldiers." The only function of an army should be defense, not international war mongering and base sprawling.
Hold the phone.

First you calling it murder, now you say "killing is killing".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 549,025
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Innocent Holy dr ... 602,325
How to tell when a Topix poster doesn't have a ... 9 min Rosa_Winkel 57
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 10 min andet1987 4,795
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Dave Nelson 230,159
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min yon 3,708
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 11 min Remnant of 144000 38,867
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min Dr_Zorderz 261,737
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 56 min Isb 1,077

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE