“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#671136 Nov 5, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you a witch?
I was born into it.

I choose to recognize Nature as the divine, not a fictional character dreamt up by a megalomaniacal goatfucker and wannabe tribal leader who had been out in the desert too long.

“How You Treat Me”

#671138 Nov 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> Nope, that conflict between you two was likely before I came onto this thread.
Says you. And we all know what a tower of truth *you* are, don't we?

You make used car salesmen look honest by comparrison.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> That, or it was because when I came over I was only following Hiding's comments. She/he was the only reason I stuck around longer than just a peek. Hiding suggested/invited me to participate on this thread and
This is your way of rolling back the odometer, isn't it?
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> (Blaah blaah blaah, defense of yellodog the most hateful poster here, next to nanoanomally ....I honestly can't recall if you falsely accused me of taking part in that or not.....wouldn't be surprised if you did.....)

I'm guessing you've never heard of the Golden Rule?
He who has the most gold makes the rules? That's certainly how it works with your christian religion.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> You guys better hope karma is NOT real.
I've seen it work; and I ain't worried.
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

#671139 Nov 5, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Zactly.
RR doesn't do snakes.
He does serpents.
He does hands. I've proven he has hands. Without them, tiny RR would have no sex life.

Since: Sep 08

Fowler, CO

#671140 Nov 5, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
There is very little difference between Catholics and Protestants.
That is why they are both referred to as Paulinism.
Actually, Islam is just a non-Pauline form of Christianity as is Mormonism.
I'm neither. I'm a mishmosh of many religions and what you like to refer to as science. Some you would not like, but the Pauline portion rides herd on them. You should thank God.

Islam is Judaism II. They are still waiting for their messiah. Still in prophet phase.
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

#671141 Nov 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then my work here is complete.
My car's making a funny noise, do you do mechanic work?
*mechanical...idiot. You can't pretend to be a cunning linguist while botching all attempts at rhetoric. Well, you can, because you're a Topix idiot, but, normal people can't and don't.

“How You Treat Me”

#671142 Nov 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> Watching other people having relations is a waste of time, moron.
Then why do you do it?
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishcraft is your game, loser. I see you still just wish since you have no real spellcraft ability, otherwise I'd be dead already.:P
You're no threat to my life; you aren't half as important as you like to believe you are. You aren't worth it.
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

#671143 Nov 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I was trying to show you how "do" works sometimes, as in "do mechanics work".
"Do pot" works, too.
"Do cigarettes" doesn't work out.
"I don't do typing"
"I don't do sports"
"I don't do beer"
Get over it, moron.
So, "do pot" works but "do cigarettes" don't? Both are a transmission of body and mind-altering substances facilitated through combustion and efficacy though alveoli absorption. Is Topix paying you to be an idiot or is it a natural condition?
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

#671145 Nov 5, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
We are well aware that you are a semi-literate liar that pretends to be an International Language Scholar.
You're just another Christstainfuckweasel.
Why must you libel weasels so. Reverend Rednut would have to evolve for eons to achieve weasel status. That bitch is a crocoduck.
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

#671147 Nov 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I was trying to show you how "do" works sometimes, as in "do mechanics work".
"Do pot" works, too.
"Do cigarettes" doesn't work out.
"I don't do typing"
"I don't do sports"
"I don't do beer"
Get over it, moron.
*mechanical

It would be mechanic's work, anti-William Safire. Seriously, is Topix cutting you idiot checks?

Since: Sep 08

Fowler, CO

#671148 Nov 5, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, one by one and two by two, they ARE going away.
With more taking their place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentecostalism

That is the fastest growing religion in the world. The charismatics and Mormons are doing fine, also.

Get more people to read these forums and they will increase even more.

You're a shitty alternative.

Don't confuse changing churches as embracing atheism or abandonment of basic beliefs.

Also, don't forget churches are better places to meet up with women than bars.
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

#671149 Nov 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then my work here is complete.
My car's making a funny noise, do you do mechanic work?
Careful, if you declare your work done, the PTB might cut off your idiot checks and you'll be right back down at CalWORKS looking for a handout.
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

#671151 Nov 5, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
For one thing, that isn't the complete sentence as I originally used it in replying to Dave.
"I don't do cigarettes, crack, or meth."
You're simply trying to be a dickhead.
You're succeeding.
It's his shtick. You are what you eat, after all.
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

#671152 Nov 5, 2013
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>Why in the world would you expect anyone to "respect" your imaginary friend?
Grow up.
Even more compelling, why would an omnipotent require respect? It's so churlish and childish, to laughable levels.

“How You Treat Me”

#671153 Nov 5, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Most of the people I know think of themselves as "conservatives," and they're all opposed to the "war on drugs."

You don't get out much, do you?
Your world is black and white, isn't it? "Liberals" versus "conservatives," i.e., "us versus them."
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text> Once again, Kaitlin - you are taking part in psychological projection.
Sez a know-nothing like you.
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text> You do nothing but express a very pronounced "us versus them" attitude,
How so? Do you see me siding with conservatives when I bash their buybulls?
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text> continually deriding those people you call "liberals."
And deriding born-again christian fundamentalists--a derision which you now choose to ignore. There's that black and white mentality of yours that I mentioned.
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text> Furthermore, my point from the beginning is that there is no such thing as "liberal versus conservatives"!
Coulda fooled me. You're lumping me in with the conservative crowd.
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text> It is a misunderstanding of the word "liberal" that you proudly take part in (you use it for propaganda purposes only).
I know what the word means; you obviously don't.
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>You have continually disagreed with me, too.
Not on religion; funny how you won't mention *that,* either. Now you're playing victim, just like a fundie christian.
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>Now, all of a sudden, you take the position that I have defended and you have continually ridiculed in the past?
Care to explain that, o drugged one?
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>
I will provide you some examples of your "us versus them" mentality, Kaitlin, since you seem to have severe short-term memory loss.
You do that. And please have li'l timmy provide me with the name of that reporter who he claims is a "blatant GOP propagandist."
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you just be honest?
You don't want honesty, you want validation.
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as "liberal party lines"
Are you not familiar with the phrase "party line?" Go acquaint yourself with a dictionary.
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

#671154 Nov 5, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> Again we are not a denomination, do you know the definition of denomination? We are autonomous, do you understand the definition of autonomous? I can prove any so called church to be a false doctrine,, but you cannot prove the Church of Christ wrong about anything, that's the difference. Don't you understand there can't possibly be two churches that preach the truth, as God only built one church, that is the Church of Christ.
The cops finally busted Madam Marie for telling fortunes better than they do.

The number one proof your belief system is Bullshirt. Christianity, an army of one. Ugh.

“How You Treat Me”

#671155 Nov 5, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you a witch?
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Kaitlyn's a witch wannabee, wishing for all Christians to convert or die.
I'm a ninth generation hereditary stregha, fucktard; deal with it. There's no way in hell I'd *ever* want you to know the secrets I know.

“How You Treat Me”

#671156 Nov 5, 2013
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>She weighs less than a duck because she is made of wood.
Why else?
You seem to know your Monty Python fairly well; too bad you're ignorant when it comes to anything applicable to real life.

“How You Treat Me”

#671157 Nov 5, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> First we are not a denomination, we are autonomous. No, it wouldn't do no good because no other church worships and does God's will as we do, which I said that in the post you are responding from. You haven't a clue about the Church of Christ, do you? You also have no knowledge of the bible either. I urge you to go to the nearest Church of Christ and get baptized and live your life as God would have you to.
There are over 40,000 different brands of christianity, and they *all* claim to be the "one and only true" brand.

You're no different from them.

“How You Treat Me”

#671158 Nov 5, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
"noun
noun: murder;&#8195;plural noun: murders
the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another."
Poor choice of words on your part. And deliberate. BTW, actual combat forces are a fraction of the military. Vietnam was about an 8 support to 1 combat ratio.
A soldier is an extension of the society's, read system of law, defense mechanism.
You advocate anarchy to prevent such "murderers"?
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>War is absurd. You don't get a pass because uncle sam pats you on the back and calls you a good boy. If you kill people, you're a murderer, with the exception of self defense. I will grant you that not everyone in the military serves in a combat role, but they could always be transferred, and they know that, and that makes them potential murderers. The only just war is a war of resistance to an attack on one's land.
So the Revolutionary War was a waste of time, according to you. It accomplished nothing. Right.

Same goes for the Civil War, WWI and the defeat of the Kaiser, WWII and the defeat of Hitler, the "Cold War," which defeated communism...or is that Wall still up?

War defeated communism. It defeated Nazism. It defeated British totalitarianism of the American Colonies. The wars we fight protect the freedoms you enjoy. I don't like war, but I understand that it sometimes is a necessary evil.

Those Jews that you won't recognize--the Jews with those numbered tattoos on their arms--were damned grateful that we fought a war against Nazism and won.

*YOU* would have us all forget that.

Now, shut up and go back to sucking your bong.

“How You Treat Me”

#671159 Nov 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
All of them?!
You're a sick, twisted f_ck. Have some respect
If they're killing in war, it is by definition not murder.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, cause if your leader says it's ok to invade another country, that means you get a free pass to kill people. Killing is killing. Anyone who would knowingly sign up while knowing full well that they could be put in a position where they would have to kill innocent people is a sicko. I understand that you've been brainwashed to think everything we do is right in terms of war, but taking a human life doesn't suddenly become ok if we call the killers "soldiers." The only function of an army should be defense, not international war mongering and base sprawling.
You would rather have sucked Hitler's cock, then? You think you're so fucking morally superior because you're a wannabe sixties liberal?

You're an idiot, and a coward. You wouldn't even pick up a gun to defend your family, you want someone else to do your fighting for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 5 min Paul is dead 1966 3,021
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 min Mr Wiggley 442,982
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Robert F 586,076
I'm VOTIN' 4 MIKE HUCKABEE!!!!! 9 min Doctor REALITY 3
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 27 min Neelakaran 6,440
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 48 min Good-Evil 3,689
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Gas Woman 121,738
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Mike duck it 99,337
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr Porkpie Hat 270,841
More from around the web