Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm testing my newly acquired listening skills.
---
Husband #2 is just an unlucky guy who took a wrong turn.
He married you.
---
How'd I do?
Hi, Nano.
=P
He stepped on a land mine, troll.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows that. He is just being a troll.
I can't believe he is as retarded as his Topix persona is.
RR gives trolls a bad rap.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
A cup of coffee in the morning is exactly the same as a line of coke in the evening or a weekend binge on meth.....
Bullshit.
You ever hear of people ODing on coffee or robbing liquor stores to keep up their Pepsi addiction?
Now you're headed off into red herring land.

This isn't about the intensity, range of effect or severity of the effect the psychoactive substance causes.

The point is that <any> substance that alters your physical/mental state as pointed out in the links previously supplied are psychoactive substances.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He stepped on a land mine, troll.
Before or after he married you?

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
RR gives trolls a bad rap.
Like you're not far worse troll than he ever thought considered being? At least he isn't trying to censor those who disagree with him like you and your twisted crew that have always been on Topix. This site was not created so you guys could live out your playground bully fetish.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be, Timmy. I would say she is well equipped to do what ever she wants to do. She has a good head on her shoulders.
Now, you, on the other hand, have some serious indoctrination issues to resolve. Tammy is not doctrinaire, she exhibits free thinking and not kneejerk like Timmy. Tammy is a real intellect, Timmy is a manufactured one.
Did I answer your question?
Haha, I know. The ol' "religious people are truly intelligent, atheists are all indoctrinated fools" nonsense.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're headed off into red herring land.
This isn't about the intensity, range of effect or severity of the effect the psychoactive substance causes.
The point is that <any> substance that alters your physical/mental state as pointed out in the links previously supplied are psychoactive substances.
Correct.

I know a little something about drugs, and have some advice.

Do not ever, under any circumstances, use meth.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Like you're not far worse troll than he ever thought considered being? At least he isn't trying to censor those who disagree with him like you and your twisted crew that have always been on Topix. This site was not created so you guys could live out your playground bully fetish.
Awwww.

You're so cute when you defend RR.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be in Shanghai again over Thanksgiving.
Can I get you anything?
I think I have everything I need. Mia says I do, anyway :)

Thanks though.

If you see a small Chinese woman in her mid 60s speaking in the Wu dialect, tell her River says, "Hi Granma".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There's plenty we can do about it, and we're doing it.
The war on drugs is an attempt to dissuade the production, distribution and use of psychoactive drugs. You say they are running rampant but they're not. We've set up all kinds of preventative measures to keep that from happening.
I can't understand why anyone would want drugs to roam free in our society. By keeping them harder to get, we do what we can to keep our streets safe. People like you want to make drugs more available. All that will do is make it harder to keep our communities healthy and safe.
Why would you promote that?
Have you ever looked into how noneffective the war on drugs has been? We've already been over this before, and you have somehow reverted to your old way of thinking. Drug use has not gone down at all during the entire course of the drug war. Drug related violence has only gotten worse, especially south of the border. Mexico supplies our insatiable desire for drugs, and innocent people pay the price for it by getting caught in the crossfire.

I don't "want to make drugs more available." They already are available. You can get anything you want, at any time. There is nothing stopping me from getting any drug I can think of. They aren't hard to get. The only thing prohibition does is move the market underground, and it's an extremely lucrative market - which is why people are willing to kill to maintain control of it. It's not the drug use itself that causes the true problems, it's the fights that erupt between rival dealers/gangs, etc. Regulate the market, and the killers disappear. Who's gonna go to the alley when they can get what they want at the store?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
You drink alcohol. Do you think alcohol is different than other drugs?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Lol.
Apparently you don't know that hops (the 'drug' in beer) do not have the psychoactive effects associated psychoactive drugs. They are quite different, Ben.
WTF? You actually think there is a categorical difference between alcohol and other drugs?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.
I know a little something about drugs, and have some advice.
Do not ever, under any circumstances, use meth.
Agreed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny.
They put caffeine right next to cocaine.
I'm not buying it.
That's right. Go with your gut.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG. You better sit down and prepare yourself for the coming onslaught. I'm beginning to think you enjoy public ridicule.
AHAHA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Bring it on. I'm not gonna sit idly by and watch some dumb as liberal compare caffeine to cocaine and say they're just as bad.
Who said they were just as bad? They're in the same category. You seem to think that it's alcohol, tobacco, and caffeine in their own separate category and then everything else in the "bad drugs" category. It's a testament to how effective the prohibition propaganda has been.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Hops aren't the drug in beer. Alcohol is.
The alcohol comes from barley.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Active - listening to understand.
2. Interruptive - listening to argue.
3. Passive - "husband" listening or "sleeping in class" listening.
I think most Topix posters use interruptive listening more so than the other two.
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Which do you think I implement?
(when dealing with you)
A combination of 2 & 3.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Like you're not far worse troll than he ever thought considered being? At least he isn't trying to censor those who disagree with him like you and your twisted crew that have always been on Topix. This site was not created so you guys could live out your playground bully fetish.
Nano...

I'm sincerely sorry to hear of Husband #2s misfortunes >>> stepping on a land mine AND marrying you.

Who am I censoring?

How am I censoring them?

Bullying? Get fuggin' real!

RR isn't being bullied and neither are you. That you used the term says more about you than it does about anyone else.

Do you really think RR feels bullied and needs you to come to his rescue?

I don't.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, nano?
So cocaine, LSD, pot & meth are in the same narcotic category as caffeine, sugar, nicotine & hops?!?
O_o
I ain't buying it.
A narcotic is any drug that has a sleep inducing effect. I'm not sure whether LSD has that effect or not. "Narcotic" doesn't necessarily mean psychotropic. Chamomile puts me to sleep but doesn't affect "how" I think like pot or alcohol would. I was comparing cocaine and caffeine because I noticed they had the same effect on me. I haven't had coke in over a decade but I remember being just as irritable on it as when I had too much coffee. I'm still trying to lose the caffeine habit. I do tea now because it's a lower dose per serving than coffee. I don't like being irritable, that's just not the natural me. Life's too short to be angry because of a stimulant like caffeine.

BTW, hops is merely the flavoring for many beers,...

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer" ;

...not the source of your buzz.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

691 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 533,347
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Insults Are Easier 256,875
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 min UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE 5,264
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min Krackerjacks 115,552
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE 172,527
Nine Eleven 23 min Insults Are Easier 40
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 47 min Sijo 423
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 57 min Buck Crick 224,543
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••