Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#670846 Nov 4, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest if you light up and smoke during sex, you may want to try using a lubricant.:)> lol
Lol WTF?

If you need ta light up a smoke during sex, you might wanna think about getting a new broad.

:p

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#670847 Nov 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is, I do.
I know more about the Bible than the people who compiled it under Constantine in 350 AD.
sssssuuurrrree you do, patient #26, now take your meds and we'll read you a story before your nap:)

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#670848 Nov 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's kind of like dessert...
Is it a man-thing or do women light up "after" too?
Shaddup

Irving, TX

#670849 Nov 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
We're far to lenient to criminals.
Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's lenience.
Enough's enough.
You clipped the rest of the post. You are anti-American, as this idea is not only illegal but against the 8th Amendment to the Constitution. Property crimes do not warrant execution. Ever. You are sick. Besides, the threat of execution does nothing to prevent crime or recidivism. You want to stop burglary? Me too.

The only way is to once again bolster the Middle Class in this country and put the money back into the hands of the earners, not the takers. And, no, the earners and the takers are not the ones the current zeitgeist pretends that they are.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#670850 Nov 4, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest if you light up and smoke during sex, you may want to try using a lubricant.:)> lol
For what? Would that be safe? A lubricant might be flammable.

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#670851 Nov 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Just a lot of money and time.
That depends on what your dream is based upon regarding the money. The time no argument about.

As an example. Possession of material goods is based upon money. Knowledge is based upon time. You can buy knowledge, but the understanding of it you can't buy, and it usually takes time, also.
Shaddup

Irving, TX

#670852 Nov 4, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Burglars and sneak thieves are the worst of criminals, especially burglars that go into occupied houses.. First, some jail time to think about it, second offense, real pain. Third, goodbye.
Real pain? You do realize The Founders were expressly against torture of any kind, right? Another anti-American idiot.
Shaddup

Irving, TX

#670853 Nov 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
we all agree that I'm clueless
Yep.

Alamosa, CO

#670854 Nov 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol WTF?
If you need ta light up a smoke during sex, you might wanna think about getting a new broad.
:p
Kinda depends how long you are at it.

Plus it is just another position.

Amyl nitrate and those old isobutylnitrite inhalants like Banapple at the right time are good, too.

Alamosa, CO

#670855 Nov 4, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
<quoted text>Real pain? You do realize The Founders were expressly against torture of any kind, right? Another anti-American idiot.
OK, in consideration of your sensibilities, second offense and goodbye.

Better?

People that steal from their neighbors have no right to live.

Alamosa, CO

#670856 Nov 4, 2013
http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/15207/

Gee, absolutely amazing you have to go to college to learn things like that.

But it was such a deal, only 24 grand of public money.

Think of all of those unfortunates that couldn't make it to those hallowed halls. Deprived of "sparking thought and considering new perspectives" unless they can find a freshman, or senior, to ram their fist up their ass. Yes, it is the responsibility of every one of those attendees to go out and share these "sparking thoughts and considering new perspectives" to the masses. Society paid for it.

How does that song go?

Your weekend at the college didn't go as you planned, the things that pass for knowledge I don't understand?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Sacramento, CA

#670857 Nov 4, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes they did. But like I said, I think they had the wrong guy.
That's not what happened.

Games were played, yes, but Buck wasn't stalked. Buck was a principal player in the identity game. Good old number 72, the pig farmer.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#670858 Nov 4, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your activist anti-Christianity says more than your words.
OOOO!! I've moved up in the ranks to "anti-Christianity activist".

Damn in Dave, you make me feel so loved.

*hug*

Tell me though, because I am sort of confused.....
- if my words are posted, that show I am "anti-Christian", how is it that they are lower in importance than my "activist" posting - which really is just the same.

You sound confused on what you are trying to post to me. You can be more direct, I won't report you or even cry. I've got thick skinned when it comes to the insults by so-called "Christians".

In fact, yours are VERY minor and unnoticeable than some other the others I've been called by other so-called "Christians".
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't provided any facts. If so, please present them again.
Stop being lazy and read my posts. I betcha this is propbably how you got through in life, always having others do things for you.

*sighs*

No wonder you post the way you do.
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are into power and control, with you at the controls. Look at your username. Leader, not follower or adherent.
Actually, no I am not. I'm quite opposite to power and control.

As for my login name.....

Uhm....yes....my monikor doesn't have the word "follower" included, because I don't follow.

Those who follow, sometime don't know where they are going.

But those who lead, in the least, are optimistic to where they are heading.

I'd rather have a clear understanding of my path, than to have someone else dictate to me what they think I need.

Huh - Imagine that - just like you.....Self.

Catcher1

Sacramento, CA

#670859 Nov 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
We're far to lenient to criminals.
Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's lenience.
Enough's enough.
I'm going to tell Jesus on you.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#670860 Nov 4, 2013
Shaddup wrote:
You clipped the rest of the post.
So what?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#670861 Nov 4, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
Kinda depends how long you are at it.
Plus it is just another position.
Amyl nitrate and those old isobutylnitrite inhalants like Banapple at the right time are good, too.
Really?

I'll hafta try those.

Maybe Mrs RR will like em better than the donkey punch...

Alamosa, CO

#670862 Nov 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what happened.
Games were played, yes, but Buck wasn't stalked. Buck was a principal player in the identity game. Good old number 72, the pig farmer.
I know exactly what happened. Yes he was stalked.

Your two favorite little girls went to a local forum in his ISP area to play games with who they thought it was. Uncle Dave went after them and apologized to the community for their wandering in.

Can you explain their innocent wandering into such a remote venue from THOUSANDS of miles away, catheter?

No stalking?

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#670863 Nov 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Is it a man-thing or do women light up "after" too?
Don't women prefer an almondy dessert?

Alamosa, CO

#670864 Nov 4, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOO!! I've moved up in the ranks to "anti-Christianity activist".
Damn in Dave, you make me feel so loved.
*hug*
Tell me though, because I am sort of confused.....
- if my words are posted, that show I am "anti-Christian", how is it that they are lower in importance than my "activist" posting - which really is just the same.
You sound confused on what you are trying to post to me. You can be more direct, I won't report you or even cry. I've got thick skinned when it comes to the insults by so-called "Christians".
In fact, yours are VERY minor and unnoticeable than some other the others I've been called by other so-called "Christians".
<quoted text>
Stop being lazy and read my posts. I betcha this is propbably how you got through in life, always having others do things for you.
*sighs*
No wonder you post the way you do.
<quoted text>
Actually, no I am not. I'm quite opposite to power and control.
As for my login name.....
Uhm....yes....my monikor doesn't have the word "follower" included, because I don't follow.
Those who follow, sometime don't know where they are going.
But those who lead, in the least, are optimistic to where they are heading.
I'd rather have a clear understanding of my path, than to have someone else dictate to me what they think I need.
Huh - Imagine that - just like you.....Self.
I read your posts. Just like I read this one.

Thank you for proving my point.

Hilarious.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#670865 Nov 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Is it a man-thing or do women light up "after" too?
while some men may chose to light up after sex, i chose to have more sex until my partner is completely satisfied;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min River Tam 79,701
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min Devil number 666 448,388
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min AnthonyMN 701,478
News Sarah Palin going on 'Oprah' (Oct '09) 1 hr Johnny 718
Will Meghan Markle Bring Down the Royals? 1 hr Johnny 4
Bill Cosby guilty on all 3 charges. 1 hr Johnny 43
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 1 hr BILLION HEIR 39