Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#670570 Nov 3, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you find your telling someone to never start smoking cigarettes strange, considering you condone selling cigarettes at 7-11?
Now you're comparing cigarettes to cocaine & meth?!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#670571 Nov 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If you had ever seen the difference between my best friend's sons behavior before they consumed a sugary snack and then after the sugar buzz began you would not say that. They were like freaking miniature Jekyll and Hyde clones.
Every drug is dangerous if the user is addicted to their poison of choice. Heck, too much of anything is bad for you; you can overdose on water.
I'm not saying it can't affect your behavior, just that I don't really consider it a drug. I guess it technically is when it comes down to it.

And yes I agree anything can be addictive or dangerous depending on the person.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#670572 Nov 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Who needs an entire store when a vending machine suits the purpose just fine?
http://www.oddee.com/item_97981.aspx
We already have drug vending machines inside private facilities and I heard that China has the sex toy machines placed at rural intersections. Talk about bizarre. I'll never look at Chinese rice fields the same. 8^o
OMG...

Society sure is taking a shit on itself.

Location hidden

#670573 Nov 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The difference is that I'm not part of gang who obsessively tries to run off posters who's ideology might conflict with mine. I've seen you freaks telling each other to go and gang up on posters on different threads and forums, piling on huge numbers of abusive comments in an effort to stifle their comments and cause them to flee the site altogether. You are censors and bullies. Stop feigning innocence, everybody here has seen it and knows what you're doing ever since this site hit the web. It's hilarious that you whackjobs think that dominating Topix will have any effect on the number of people in our culture who are or are not believers. Running people off from here is not furthering your cause, since you're mainly just preaching to each other now. I've never before seen a public board that has been ruined so bad by abusers as this one. I'm beginning to think maybe Topix IS owned by one of your members, pushing their own hostile flavor of atheism. You are demented if you think your flavor appeals to any but the sickest of individuals.
lol

Location hidden

#670574 Nov 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're implying that they're all alike and should be treated as such.
You seem ignorant of the differences between meth and caffeine.
No, I'm not, and I never said that. My argument is that prohibition is impossible, wasteful, and wrongheaded, not that "all drugs are the same." There is a demand for drugs, so there will always be a supply. There is nothing you can do about that. Decades of "war" have done nothing to reduce drug abuse or availability, and cartels/gangs continue to get rich off the black market.

Since: Sep 08

Fowler, CO

#670575 Nov 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The difference is that I'm not part of gang who obsessively tries to run off posters who's ideology might conflict with mine. I've seen you freaks telling each other to go and gang up on posters on different threads and forums, piling on huge numbers of abusive comments in an effort to stifle their comments and cause them to flee the site altogether. You are censors and bullies. Stop feigning innocence, everybody here has seen it and knows what you're doing ever since this site hit the web. It's hilarious that you whackjobs think that dominating Topix will have any effect on the number of people in our culture who are or are not believers. Running people off from here is not furthering your cause, since you're mainly just preaching to each other now. I've never before seen a public board that has been ruined so bad by abusers as this one. I'm beginning to think maybe Topix IS owned by one of your members, pushing their own hostile flavor of atheism. You are demented if you think your flavor appeals to any but the sickest of individuals.
They learned some things in school and applied them improperly.

They learned how to add fractions, and they think that additions of fractions equalling something greater applies to everything. Hence the juvie gang mentality they display.

They failed to learn a reality. Adding 7/8th brains never ever exceeds 1. It stays at 7/8th brain. Now, 7/8ths apples added together makes applesauce, but not an apple.

They are bit confused. They won't even understand that.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#670576 Nov 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A slang term for euthanized.
Keep up with the quips.
I know what it meant.

It wasn't a quip.

Quips require wit.

You don't have any.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#670577 Nov 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're comparing cigarettes to cocaine & meth?!
Would you find your telling someone to never start smoking cigarettes strange, considering you condone selling cigarettes at 7-11?

Is that better?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#670578 Nov 3, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Amazing, isn't she?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#670579 Nov 3, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm at work.
We can't rush into these kind of things.
Never mind.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#670580 Nov 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Even cotton candy?
Shit.
We should ban cotton candy.
Why not, you're the one that wants to prohibit people from using a substance.

As I've pointed out, within your mythology, the first instance of prohibition was the prohibition against eating fruit from a specific tree.

El Yahweh, the supreme and all powerful cosmic cop, could not keep two<(2)>, people from doing that.

You seem to think it works, even though your religious mythology, the religious belief you have, illustrates that it does not work.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#670581 Nov 3, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> Let's start with the church spoken of in the bible that Jesus said he would build, Matthew 16;18. Then there's the day the church was opened, which was 33AD. In Acts 2 37-38 tells you what to do to be saved, which is Mark 16;16. It tells you in Acts how to worship and there are no other churches hat worship the way the bible tells us, why, because man thinks his way is the right way. This is why you have so many different churches. God has his way he COMMANDS us to worship him and that's the only way we are to worship him. The church spoken of in the bible and the way we worship him is why the Church of Christ is the ONLY church that abides by his word, the only church.
Really? Why? You keep saying this, but you never say why.

And I just LOVE how you skipped over the part about proving that your god is real while all of the other thousands of gods ever worshipped were imaginary.

Shocking. Shocking, I say.

Since: May 07

Muncie, IN

#670582 Nov 3, 2013
timn17 wrote:
No, I'm not, and I never said that. My argument is that prohibition is impossible, wasteful, and wrongheaded, not that "all drugs are the same." There is a demand for drugs, so there will always be a supply. There is nothing you can do about that. Decades of "war" have done nothing to reduce drug abuse or availability, and cartels/gangs continue to get rich off the black market.
Nice post.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#670583 Nov 3, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm not, and I never said that. My argument is that prohibition is impossible, wasteful, and wrongheaded, not that "all drugs are the same." There is a demand for drugs, so there will always be a supply. There is nothing you can do about that. Decades of "war" have done nothing to reduce drug abuse or availability, and cartels/gangs continue to get rich off the black market.
Oh.

Well it seemed like you were implying that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#670584 Nov 3, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not, you're the one that wants to prohibit people from using a substance.
A *controlled* substance, dude.

OMG. I really can't see how you're equating cotton candy and meth.

Meth is an absolute danger to society and more importantly to its users. It ruins people's lives everyday.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#670585 Nov 3, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that better?
You already asked that.

So, no. It isn't better.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#670586 Nov 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Lol.
Apparently you don't know that hops (the 'drug' in beer) do not have the psychoactive effects associated psychoactive drugs. They are quite different, Ben.
Okay, we can add "Beer" to the interminable list of things you know bugger-all about.

Hops in beer are used for flavouring and as a preservative.

They're not remotely psychoactive, or indeed a drug of any kind.They're flowers.

Neither is the kelp used to keep the head foamy.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#670587 Nov 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You already asked that.
So, no. It isn't better.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#670588 Nov 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Like you're not far worse troll than he ever thought considered being? At least he isn't trying to censor those who disagree with him like you and your twisted crew that have always been on Topix. This site was not created so you guys could live out your playground bully fetish.
The real bullies in real life are mostly Psychopaths in power and sociopaths their lowly minions like Militant Religious/military brats /supporters who bully others and nations with your evil War machines ! BAhahahhhahaa Caught you nano no no! dID I PISS YOU OFF?

aBHAAHHAAAAAAAA

Fowler, CO

#670589 Nov 3, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
They learned some things in school and applied them improperly.
They learned how to add fractions, and they think that additions of fractions equalling something greater applies to everything. Hence the juvie gang mentality they display.
They failed to learn a reality. Adding 7/8th brains never ever exceeds 1. It stays at 7/8th brain. Now, 7/8ths apples added together makes applesauce, but not an apple.
They are bit confused. They won't even understand that.
I'm sorry, that was an incomplete post. I should have enlarged on it more.

Typical Topix atheist has 7/8th brain and 1 mouth. Add Topix atheists.

Never get a complete brain, but you do get a lotta mouths when you add them up. That is their math. They can't out think, but they can out shout. A compensatory mechanism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 40,884
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 4 min Burke Devlin 3
Poll He's not a man he's a mama's little baby boy 19 min Poll of the Day 0
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Tony17 599,782
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr -Stray Dog 6,477
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 6,306
Hard Reset Sony ST27i Xperia Go 2 hr hafacs 1
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr HipGnosis 2,008
White Lives MATTER 5 hr Burke Devlin 113
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 hr WasteWater 272,417
More from around the web