Prove there's a god.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#670675 Nov 3, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
Mutations can produce an allele of a gene that is neutral (rarely) or produce alleles that are dangerous, but cannot be the driver of massive amount of change that needs to occur to change one species into another. Most people don’t appreciate the massive amount of point change that must occur. For that to occur we should be seeing many positive mutations in the population. Instead we are seeing massive information loss mutations in the population. The X-Men just couldn’t happen outside of the movies.
no x-men, no flying men, no gods

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#670676 Nov 3, 2013
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that you are not in favor of the War on Drugs and would favor a system of regulation instead?
What do you care?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#670677 Nov 3, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
1.Birds – When you really think about the idea of natural selection and apply it to certain species, it doesn’t always make sense. For example, why would birds evolve wings if they didn’t need to fly before? What use were wings before they were big enough to get the bird off the ground? Until wings evolved completely, they would be useless, and so why did birds supposedly spend millions of generations evolving a useful wing?
2. No Missing Links – If the species today evolved from other species millions of years ago, why aren’t we digging up fossils of all these missing links? Evolutionists will line up pictures of extinct ape skills and compare them to a human skull, but the gaps between each species are still too big.
3. Single Cell Complexity – Evolutionists believe that all life evolved from a single cell organism, which came about when molecules combined in a random way. Then the cell supposedly divided and ended up creating more sophisticated life forms. Yet scientists aren’t even sure how this occurred. No laboratory has ever been able to produce a single living cell.
4. The Human Reproductive System – We all know that a male and female each contribute one chromosome in the form of a sperm and an egg. This leads to the development of a baby in the mother’s womb. Although evolutionists claim that environmental factors change the chromosomes and cause small changes in the offspring, this is impossible. Environmental factors cannot change chromosomes in the ovaries or sperm cells.
5. DNA Repair – The DNA replication process includes an error-checking method and repair process to ensure it is performed correctly. Mutation does occur, but it is much rarer than evolutionists would have us believe.
6. Chaos from Organization – The Second Law of Thermodynamics expresses the universal principle of decay in nature. Chaos must come from organization, not the other way around as evolution suggests. God’s perfect creation has been moving toward chaos since the Fall of man.
7. Fixed Chromosome Count – All species have a fixed number of chromosomes that cannot be changed. This is why one species cannot mate with another. If an animal had one more or one less chromosome because of a mutation, it could not successfully mate. Scientists have mated lions and tigers in zoos to make “ligers,” but these animals are always sterile.
8.“Mitochondrial” Adam and Eve – Several different scientific studies have traced the DNA of the human race back to a single man and woman who lived about 6000 years ago. According to evolutionists, humans gradually evolved from monkeys. Yet the DNA the scientists have discovered hasn’t changed for over 6000 years.
9. The Cambrian Explosion – The deepest fossil layers contain simple bacteria, yet right about these layers is what’s known as the “Cambrian Explosion”– a fantastic variety of species, including vertebrates. Where’s the missing link between the bacteria and all those species?
10. The Human Race – The Bible tells us that God created man in His image. No other species even comes close to being as intelligent and sophisticated as we are. If we evolved from monkeys, shouldn’t there be species that come close to our level of intelligence?
This article was submitted by Lori Hutchison.
bring Lori around for a nice debate

you are a lying godbot with no education

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#670678 Nov 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Right...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/27/gay-...
...tell that to these pukewads.
My ex wasn't a career marine and getting swiss cheesed by shrapnel just hurried along his exit from the corps.
Keep making an ass of yourself, it's the one thing you do well.
My point was, I don't believe a f*ckin' word you write.

You are a known liar.

Keep making an ass of yourself, I can use the laughs.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#670679 Nov 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You really should get treatment for that tunnel vision, tard.
You really should pull that drippy condom out of your ass, tard.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#670680 Nov 3, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> So, got something against Christian websites?
You mean, besides their self-serving lies, hypocrisy, hate, sheer & utter nonsense...

Since: May 07

Muncie, IN

#670681 Nov 3, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
Fred Williams
"Evolutionists own words reveal convincingly that the fossil record does not support evolution. Consider the following predictions (or expectations) of the fossil record if evolution were true": 1) Gradualism 2) Simple to complex 3) Clear-cut lineages 4) Identifiable common ancestors
Why in the world would these be "expectations"?
What are you even talking about?
Evolution does not necessarily predict any sorts of "expectations."

What you have is a fundamental misunderstanding of evolution.
Working for the Lord wrote:
Now consider the predictions of the fossil record if special creation is true: 1) Sudden appearance 2) Fully formed 3) Stasis
...none of which is seen in nature.
Working for the Lord wrote:
All of the predictions for evolution have failed miserably, while all of the predictions for creation have been overwhelmingly borne out by the evidence.
What evidence agrees with creationism?
In reality, there is no evidence that suggests creationism. Creationism is something you simply believe in out of "faith."
If you had so much "faith," you would have no reason to post such nonsense. Lying in order to try to justify your "faith" only shows how little faith you have in this religion.

Furthermore, where is the evidence of this creator you keep prattling on about?
Contrary to the falsehoods you are posting, all evidence reinforces evolution to the degree that it is not questioned any more than the existence of gravity.
Working for the Lord wrote:
For each of the individual predictions above, it is very easy to find an evolutionist scientist who substantiates the creationist viewpoint for that particular prediction.
Like...what?

Please try to make sense.
Your lack of "faith" is showing...

Since: May 07

Muncie, IN

#670682 Nov 3, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
Conservapedia Christian Encyclopedia
Agree
The fossil record does not support the theory of evolution and is one of the flaws in the theory of evolution....
Where does the fossil record "not support" evolutionary biology?
What is this even supposed to mean?
Working for the Lord wrote:
today there are over one hundred million identified and cataloged fossils in the world's museums. If the evolutionary position was valid, then there should be "transitional forms" in the fossil record reflecting the intermediate life forms. Another term for these "transitional forms" is "missing links".
All fossils (and creatures) are "transitional forms."

Why do you feel it necessary to lie in order to justify your so-called "faith"?
Your lack of "faith" is showing...

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#670683 Nov 3, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>.....I know an ex-marine who never uses profanity. He's a very polite killer.<end quote>
Nano, I have proven you wrong time, and time again. Every time you open your mouth or put fingers to keys, I shoot you down and prove you wrong. I will continue to do so, because you are a hateful little drag queen, until you finally concede, hang your head in shame, and leave this thread, never to be seen again.
You are a fake, a phony, and an impotent troll.
<quoted text>
Prove you have an "ex-."
Fuck off, you pole-smoking liar. You are a fake, a phony, and an impotent troll.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>What are you on? You've never shot me down, freak.
With every post, asshole; with every post. You've never met a Marine in your life, let alone married one; I challenged you to show me ONE NASA SCIENTIST who has claimed that life on other planets is impossible, and by your refusal you have shown everyone here that you are a liar.

You are a fake, a phony, and an impotent troll. Save yourself some embarrassment, and leave.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#670684 Nov 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Get real. Nobody is interested in knowing the location of some butch who shovels shyt for a living, loser.
Get real yourself, you phony, impotent little Topix troll.
christINSANITY is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#670686 Nov 3, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
Conservapedia Christian Encyclopedia
Agree
The fossil record does not support the theory of evolution and is one of the flaws in the theory of evolution....today there are over one hundred million identified and cataloged fossils in the world's museums. If the evolutionary position was valid, then there should be "transitional forms" in the fossil record reflecting the intermediate life forms. Another term for these "transitional forms" is "missing links".
every fosil is transitional you nimrod,your kristain propaganda is all BS

www.talkorigins.org
btw
this tread is about proving god,NOT evolution

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#670687 Nov 3, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure f*cked *you* up, though, didn't they?
Still waiting for the name of that "blatant GOP propagandist" reporter on Fox.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just starting to feel bad for you.
Why *are* you refusing to provide that name?

Since: May 07

Muncie, IN

#670689 Nov 3, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
Mutations can produce an allele of a gene that is neutral (rarely) or produce alleles that are dangerous, but cannot be the driver of massive amount of change that needs to occur to change one species into another.
Why not?
We have witnessed speciation, silly. You might try catching up with the last, I don't know, 50 years or so.
Working for the Lord wrote:
Most people don’t appreciate the massive amount of point change that must occur.
A point mutation is only one type of mutation. Insertions and deletions are other types of single-nucleotide mutations that can lead to much more drastic overall genetic alteration. These are not taking into account larger mutations that affect entire regions of nucleotides (like translocations).
You are confused.
It is clear you know nothing about genetics, so why are you posting about genetics?
Working for the Lord wrote:
For that to occur we should be seeing many positive mutations in the population.
What in the world is a "positive mutation"?
Please, try to make sense.
Working for the Lord wrote:
Instead we are seeing massive information loss mutations in the population. The X-Men just couldn’t happen outside of the movies.
Once again - what is an "information loss mutation"?
What are you even talking about?

Funny you should talk about the X-Men - there is just as much evidence to suggest that the X-Men are real than there is evidence to suggest creationism is real. That is, there is no evidence of either.

Since: May 07

Muncie, IN

#670690 Nov 3, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
So, got something against Christian websites?
When they lie?
Yes.

It is spreading misinformation and untruths with the expressed purpose of misinforming and confusing others.
I happen to think that lying is wrong.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#670691 Nov 3, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure f*cked *you* up, though, didn't they?
Still waiting for the name of that "blatant GOP propagandist" reporter on Fox.
<quoted text>
Why *are* you refusing to provide that name?
Sigh.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#670692 Nov 3, 2013
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>When they lie?
Yes.
It is spreading misinformation and untruths with the expressed purpose of misinforming and confusing others.
I happen to think that lying is wrong.
A bold position, for sure.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#670693 Nov 3, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
1.Birds – When you really think about the idea of natural selection and apply it to certain species, it doesn’t always make sense. For example, why would birds evolve wings if they didn’t need to fly before? What use were wings before they were big enough to get the bird off the ground? Until wings evolved completely, they would be useless, and so why did birds supposedly spend millions of generations evolving a useful wing?
2. No Missing Links – If the species today evolved from other species millions of years ago, why aren’t we digging up fossils of all these missing links? Evolutionists will line up pictures of extinct ape skills and compare them to a human skull, but the gaps between each species are still too big.
3. Single Cell Complexity – Evolutionists believe that all life evolved from a single cell organism, which came about when molecules combined in a random way. Then the cell supposedly divided and ended up creating more sophisticated life forms. Yet scientists aren’t even sure how this occurred. No laboratory has ever been able to produce a single living cell.
4. The Human Reproductive System – We all know that a male and female each contribute one chromosome in the form of a sperm and an egg. This leads to the development of a baby in the mother’s womb. Although evolutionists claim that environmental factors change the chromosomes and cause small changes in the offspring, this is impossible. Environmental factors cannot change chromosomes in the ovaries or sperm cells.
5. DNA Repair – The DNA replication process includes an error-checking method and repair process to ensure it is performed correctly. Mutation does occur, but it is much rarer than evolutionists would have us believe.
6. Chaos from Organization – The Second Law of Thermodynamics expresses the universal principle of decay in nature. Chaos must come from organization, not the other way around as evolution suggests. God’s perfect creation has been moving toward chaos since the Fall of man.
7. Fixed Chromosome Count – All species have a fixed number of chromosomes that cannot be changed. This is why one species cannot mate with another. If an animal had one more or one less chromosome because of a mutation, it could not successfully mate. Scientists have mated lions and tigers in zoos to make “ligers,” but these animals are always sterile.
8.“Mitochondrial” Adam and Eve – Several different scientific studies have traced the DNA of the human race back to a single man and woman who lived about 6000 years ago. According to evolutionists, humans gradually evolved from monkeys. Yet the DNA the scientists have discovered hasn’t changed for over 6000 years.
9. The Cambrian Explosion – The deepest fossil layers contain simple bacteria, yet right about these layers is what’s known as the “Cambrian Explosion”– a fantastic variety of species, including vertebrates. Where’s the missing link between the bacteria and all those species?
10. The Human Race – The Bible tells us that God created man in His image. No other species even comes close to being as intelligent and sophisticated as we are. If we evolved from monkeys, shouldn’t there be species that come close to our level of intelligence?
This article was submitted by Lori Hutchison.
Every one of your points here have been thoroughly discredit for years and years....in many places, including this forum.

Go back to your 'Creationist' school and learn some more.

I also advise you actually learning some REAL science.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#670694 Nov 3, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
Conservapedia Christian Encyclopedia
Agree
The fossil record does not support the theory of evolution and is one of the flaws in the theory of evolution....today there are over one hundred million identified and cataloged fossils in the world's museums. If the evolutionary position was valid, then there should be "transitional forms" in the fossil record reflecting the intermediate life forms. Another term for these "transitional forms" is "missing links".
Old, old arguments that have been discredited for many a year.

Why can't creationists come up with some new arguments??

Educate yourself man. Christian websites generally lie for Jesus and cannot to be trusted to dispense real facts.

Since: May 07

Muncie, IN

#670695 Nov 3, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
1.Birds – When you really think about the idea of natural selection and apply it to certain species, it doesn’t always make sense. For example, why would birds evolve wings if they didn’t need to fly before? What use were wings before they were big enough to get the bird off the ground? Until wings evolved completely, they would be useless, and so why did birds supposedly spend millions of generations evolving a useful wing?
You are assuming that "they would be useless." Some modern flightless or near-flightless birds, for instance, use their wings to help propel themselves forward when running. Others use their wings for purposes other than flying, such as swimming, providing shade, and as a defense mechanism to make themselves appear larger. Some wingless mammals and reptiles are able to use specialized flaps in order to glide, such as some gliding squirrels and frogs.
What is so "useless" about those non-flying uses of wings (or wing-like structures)?
Working for the Lord wrote:
2. No Missing Links – If the species today evolved from other species millions of years ago, why aren’t we digging up fossils of all these missing links? Evolutionists will line up pictures of extinct ape skills and compare them to a human skull, but the gaps between each species are still too big.
What "gaps between each species are still too big"?
Certainly, we cannot expect to find every single fossil of species or variants thereof as fossils are a happenstance affair that depend on a wide variety of chemical and environmental factors to be ideal in order to be able to survive. With each new fossil we find, though, it fits in with the overall, larger model of evolutionary history.
Use of the very phrase "missing link" shows that you are completely unaware of the state of research and fossil records.
In other words - your confusion stems from your own ignorance.
Working for the Lord wrote:
3. Single Cell Complexity – Evolutionists believe that all life evolved from a single cell organism, which came about when molecules combined in a random way. Then the cell supposedly divided and ended up creating more sophisticated life forms. Yet scientists aren’t even sure how this occurred. No laboratory has ever been able to produce a single living cell.
What do you mean, "in a random way"? What are you suggesting is random?
"Creating more sophisticated life forms"? Do you even realize how much of Earth's biological evolutionary history is nothing but single-celled organisms? Furthermore, what exactly do you mean by "sophisticated"? Even single-celled organisms are incredibly sophisticated.
Even among modern single-celled organisms we observe multicellular behaviors. We can even cause colonies of single-celled organisms to begin behaving as multicellular aggregates under controlled laboratory experimentation.
Once again, your information is simply untrue.
Working for the Lord wrote:
4. The Human Reproductive System – We all know that a male and female each contribute one chromosome in the form of a sperm and an egg. This leads to the development of a baby in the mother’s womb. Although evolutionists claim that environmental factors change the chromosomes and cause small changes in the offspring, this is impossible. Environmental factors cannot change chromosomes in the ovaries or sperm cells.
You have dumbed this down so much that it doesn't even make sense anymore. Males and females do not "each contribute one chromosome" unless they have only one chromosome. All creatures (other than the odd case of some male ants) have more than one chromosome. Humans have 46, for instance, of which the sperm and egg contribute 23 apiece. Many organisms have more; some ferns have over 1,000 chromosomes, for instance.
Mutations occur during replication, by the way, not in the mother's womb.
You are really not too good at this "sciency" stuff, eh?

Since: May 07

Muncie, IN

#670696 Nov 3, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
5. DNA Repair – The DNA replication process includes an error-checking method and repair process to ensure it is performed correctly. Mutation does occur, but it is much rarer than evolutionists would have us believe.
We have an entire field of biology dedicated to *trying* to begin to keep up with the rate of mutation among microorganisms, developing medicines to fight drug-resistant mutations. Yet, you call mutations "rare"?
Mutation rates can vary from organism to organism and even among the same organism based on environmental stresses. The amount of mutations (which you call "rare") can be in the thousands to tens of thousands per generation, generally higher among prokaryotes (though this point is arguable).
Working for the Lord wrote:
6. Chaos from Organization – The Second Law of Thermodynamics expresses the universal principle of decay in nature. Chaos must come from organization, not the other way around as evolution suggests. God’s perfect creation has been moving toward chaos since the Fall of man.
The Second Law of Thermodynamics applies to a closed system. The environment is the opposite of a closed system. The 2nd Law does not take into account environmental, chemical, and biological factors. You might learn what you are talking about first next time.
You are simply making yourself out to be a buffoon.
Working for the Lord wrote:
7. Fixed Chromosome Count – All species have a fixed number of chromosomes that cannot be changed. This is why one species cannot mate with another. If an animal had one more or one less chromosome because of a mutation, it could not successfully mate. Scientists have mated lions and tigers in zoos to make “ligers,” but these animals are always sterile.
Genetic translocation is a well-studied phenomenon. Based on this post, you have not even heard of genetic translocation. Once again, your ignorance drives your confusion.
To exemplify this, you first said one species cannot mate with another, then you said they could.
Working for the Lord wrote:
8.“Mitochondrial” Adam and Eve – Several different scientific studies have traced the DNA of the human race back to a single man and woman who lived about 6000 years ago. According to evolutionists, humans gradually evolved from monkeys. Yet the DNA the scientists have discovered hasn’t changed for over 6000 years.
There is nothing here that is even remotely correct. You just made up your numbers, by the way.
To show just how little you understand about this, mitochondrial DNA in humans comes from the mother, not the father, making your "mitochondrial Adam" something that makes no sense whatsover.
Working for the Lord wrote:
9. The Cambrian Explosion – The deepest fossil layers contain simple bacteria, yet right about these layers is what’s known as the “Cambrian Explosion”– a fantastic variety of species, including vertebrates. Where’s the missing link between the bacteria and all those species?
You are talking about 70 million years! It is not as if single-celled organisms just suddenly became vertebrates overnight, it was a very slow process that happened over the course of tens of millions of years.
What is the "missing link" you are talking about? Please try to make sense.
Working for the Lord wrote:
10. The Human Race – The Bible tells us that God created man in His image. No other species even comes close to being as intelligent and sophisticated as we are. If we evolved from monkeys, shouldn’t there be species that come close to our level of intelligence?
When in the world did we evolve from monkeys?
You are telling me that you are talking about evolution, but think that humans evolved from monkeys? How big of an imbecile are you?
Working for the Lord wrote:
This article was submitted by Lori Hutchison.
You chose an art history professor to get your information about biology?
Incredible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min RiversideRedneck 64,600
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Liamm 654,403
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 43 min WasteWater 2,599
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 47 min gundee123 106,600
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 45,282
40+ big black men for white sissy transvestites (Jan '13) 1 hr ChristinaMarieCD 13
If you found out your wife was a prostitute, w... (Feb '10) 1 hr WhorLover 7
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 183,213
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr Brian_G 281,947
More from around the web