Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#670781 Nov 4, 2013
Aaachh, I forgot.

Plants within artificial lights and environments live and die there.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#670782 Nov 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked whether I had evidence.
I said yep.
That fully answers the question you asked.
Ha

From one pedant to another, that was pretty good.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#670783 Nov 4, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaitlin related the events leading up to that. It was strictly a local affair independent of this forum.
This has been a civil forum by PTAG standards for a while. I remember one each standard issue church lady holding her ground with a pack of rabid Topix atheists stalking and displaying her personal information and where she worked, advocating posters call her boss to try and get her fired, getting on forums in her locale, and advocating posters contact local authorities intervene and take her mother she cared for into protective custody. All because she held onto her beliefs. Some of the same was done to Buck Crick.
I really think everyone should stand down on this sort of thing.
So these jackals stalked Buck too? Not surprising, still, it does make a person wonder exactly "why" they try so hard to have this site all to themselves, doesn't it? I get a "madness shared by two", but mass *possessive* psychosis, all over a web site that they don't personally own...that's beyond weird.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#670784 Nov 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha
From one pedant to another, that was pretty good.
I accept your apology.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#670785 Nov 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept your apology.
No apology.

Technically, I asked you nothing....

Alamosa, CO

#670786 Nov 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So these jackals stalked Buck too? Not surprising, still, it does make a person wonder exactly "why" they try so hard to have this site all to themselves, doesn't it? I get a "madness shared by two", but mass *possessive* psychosis, all over a web site that they don't personally own...that's beyond weird.
I had to go to one of the local forums they visited pursuing Buck and bring them back home. They were just having fun. Probably assassinating the wrong guy, too.

Like I pointed out, adding up incompletes just makes the noise and illusions they harbor more real to them.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#670787 Nov 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not strange to buy smokes, that's why.
That wasn't the point.

You said you found it strange that another would advocate the selling of a substance while advising against its use.

That's what you do, assuming you'd advise people to not smoke cigarettes. You do advocate their sale.

Rednecks are just strange, I guess.

Location hidden

#670788 Nov 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah - their misplaced faith in what's wrong always astounds me! all we need do is go the moral opposite way as they go and we'll be right every time!:)
Kaitlyn thinks all she has to do is deny, deny, deny, and that makes the truth go away. Apparently, she thinks she's smarter than this guy...

http://science.gsfc.nasa.gov/sed/index.cfm...

...when it comes to the likelihood of humankind ever finding life anywhere but inside our own solar system. If there ever was life anywhere else it's gone now.

Kaitlyn thinks if she denies something loud enough then that makes her/him right. ;)

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#670789 Nov 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So these jackals stalked Buck too? Not surprising, still, it does make a person wonder exactly "why" they try so hard to have this site all to themselves, doesn't it? I get a "madness shared by two", but mass *possessive* psychosis, all over a web site that they don't personally own...that's beyond weird.
Baloney, nobody stalked my pal Buck.

If they had, they would have had their ass handed to them.

Buck's da man.

Alamosa, CO

#670790 Nov 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Yes, such actions exemplify the danger of putting a little knowledge in the brains and hands of certain breeds of Topix atheists. Loaded guns behind bulletproof glass would be vastly more entertaining.

Location hidden

#670791 Nov 4, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to go to one of the local forums they visited pursuing Buck and bring them back home. They were just having fun. Probably assassinating the wrong guy, too.
Like I pointed out, adding up incompletes just makes the noise and illusions they harbor more real to them.
....shaking head...

Fun, huh? If you only knew....

Alamosa, CO

#670792 Nov 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Baloney, nobody stalked my pal Buck.
If they had, they would have had their ass handed to them.
Buck's da man.
Oh yes they did. But like I said, I think they had the wrong guy.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#670793 Nov 4, 2013
every nitwit that has nothing interesting to say
when it comes to god their response is "prove it"

well well youre an unintelligent idiot

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#670794 Nov 4, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't the point.
You said you found it strange that another would advocate the selling of a substance while advising against its use.
That's what you do, assuming you'd advise people to not smoke cigarettes. You do advocate their sale.
Rednecks are just strange, I guess.
You're still acting as if nicotine is as dangerous as crack or meth.

That's what's weird, man.

Alamosa, CO

#670795 Nov 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicotine is a brain glue, those others are brain scramblers.

Alamosa, CO

#670796 Nov 4, 2013
"Nicotine appears to enhance concentration[13] and memory due to the increase of acetylcholine. It also appears to enhance alertness due to the increases of acetylcholine and norepinephrine. Arousal is increased by the increase of norepinephrine. Pain is reduced by the increases of acetylcholine and beta-endorphin. Anxiety is reduced by the increase of beta-endorphin. Nicotine also extends the duration of positive effects of dopamine[14] and increases sensitivity in brain reward systems."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicotine

You smoke cigarettes to think, you do meth and crack not to.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#670797 Nov 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sure, pal.
btw - how's it all working for you?:)
Quite well, actually. Amazing what one can accomplish without the benefit of divine guidance.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#670798 Nov 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No... I'm not.

You said it's strange to advocate the sale of a substance while advising against its use.

You do precisely that.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#670799 Nov 4, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
"Nicotine appears to enhance concentration[13] and memory due to the increase of acetylcholine. It also appears to enhance alertness due to the increases of acetylcholine and norepinephrine. Arousal is increased by the increase of norepinephrine. Pain is reduced by the increases of acetylcholine and beta-endorphin. Anxiety is reduced by the increase of beta-endorphin. Nicotine also extends the duration of positive effects of dopamine[14] and increases sensitivity in brain reward systems."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicotine
You smoke cigarettes to think, you do meth and crack not to.
I'll take your word for it.

I don't do cigarettes, crack, or meth.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#670800 Nov 4, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
No... I'm not.
You said it's strange to advocate the sale of a substance while advising against its use.
You do precisely that.
I said it isn't strange to buy smokes.

Listening fail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 21 min Mr Wiggley 52,426
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 26 min daddy 28
Jake Tapper: I Lied About Trump S Hole Comment 2 hr Haha 2
Liberals The Party Of Perversion 2 hr Hallejula 1
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 4 hr Doctor REALITY 10
the Lord JEHOVAH YAHWEH..has ALWAYS EXISTED??! 4 hr Doctor REALITY 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 hr Robert F 693,339
More from around the web