Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#670445 Nov 3, 2013
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Were I an old man with absolutely no life, like yourself, I would go back and read through all that, and I won't even get into arguing the true identity of Kaitlin because whoever she/he is, I do enjoy the person. You talk about being honest... answer this... do you or have you ever grey box posted on here and pretended you were someone else?[Insert lie or ignore here] Again, you take one molehill out of a post and create a mountain out of it. The part of your stalking that you neglected to mention was that you somehow stalked Kaitlin right down to the street she lived on and even looked at her street on Google Earth. Then you taunted her about it. That's pretty creepy. You're a very creepy, bizarre guy Dave. You've probably spent ten times more time on this thread over the past 5 years than you've spent interacting with people in person. But I'm sure you're aware of this more than anyone.
I knew the area she lived in because she posted it. Now, as far as streets, go, you are perhaps confusing me with your own investigations.

You have revealed yourself to be less than honest or even rational, Clark. You try to emulate your avatar too much. Your rampaging imagination is doing you some damage.

Your paranoia isn't helping that.

I may have greyboxed two or three times in the last 3 years for comic relief, and that was a long time ago. I am quite comfortable as Dave Nelson, and am quite capable of standing my ground as Dave Nelson, which is who I am, Dave Nelson. I have posted quite a bit about myself and where I live. I have even posted a Google Earth shot of my house. I have nothing to fear or be ashamed of. You hide behind a false name and persona and then attack me? Amusing.

Come on, Clark, tell us about yourself, the real you. Age, kind of work, education, etc. That shouldn't be too risky. Can you give us some credibility? Can you show us some balls? Or are you just going to keep hiding and snickering? I am sure it will be the last.

You don't make the joke, you are the joke.
theone

East Hills, Australia

#670446 Nov 3, 2013
why does the universe exist? the answer because there is a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#670447 Nov 3, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
You never answered my responses to the above post.
1. > What evidence?
Last night (night before last by the time you read this)... you posted this...
<quoted text>
Then there's this...
<quoted text>
All the available evidence we have today suggests there is no god.
See how that doesn't really work?
If you have evidence that life can't create itself spontaneously (or didn't way back when), then I have evidence your god doesn't exist.
We both, IMO, have evidence... not strong evidence... still evidence, though... with which to *infer* our respective stances.
Proof... neither of us have it.
Our evidence, if we can call it that, is only suggestive.
Proof would be conclusive.
2. > "What Beliefs?"
<quoted text>
Am I? Aren't you?
I can ask the same of you.
I should get the same answer(s) I'd give you.
Instead, you get a free pass, for some reason, from having to provide proof.
Why?
Simple.

1. All the evidence that abiogenesis scientists have, the fact that even under perfect conditions, they can't create life.

2. The belief that life can create itself. I call it a belief because there's no evidence to support that. It's your belief.

Alamosa, CO

#670448 Nov 3, 2013
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/11/03/us-...

Oh, the complexities of life before reaching a Safeway.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#670449 Nov 3, 2013
theone wrote:
why does the universe exist? the answer because there is a god.
why do gods exist? the answer because man invents them.

Alamosa, CO

#670450 Nov 3, 2013
http://www.bcdemocratonline.com/article/20131...

When you live in an agricultural area you become aware of the complexities of food production. The stuff that keeps large populations alive.

Now, what do you read about in the papers and see on the news?

Gay rights.

Politics.

Bush did it.

Oppressed peoples.

The latest activist protest of 20 people.

Things happening on the other side of the globe.

The latest cool gadget to spend your money on.

The latest cool social network.

The really important things in living.

Scan for articles about your food supply. Or water.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#670451 Nov 3, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it is unwinnable. Hasn't the last 50 years shown that?!
You would think so.

Location hidden

#670452 Nov 3, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
That she is, but endearingly so.
The young woman has intelligence and remarkable insight for one so young. She is in a sorting out phase.
Her parent are missionaries, I believe she has related. They did good getting her started.
She's well on her way to a nice heterosexual christian life. Just a phase, right dave?

Location hidden

#670453 Nov 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you prefer? Just let drugs run rampant through society?
Drugs do "run rampant through society." There is nothing we can do to prevent people from using drugs if they want to use drugs. 50 years of failed drug prohibition has proven what alcohol prohibition had already showed us. Better we accept that fact, and go for harm reduction instead of wasting billions of dollars hunting for and prosecuting nonviolent people. As an added bonus, the black market, and therefore all the associated violence, would disappear if drugs were regulated. Or do you still buy your alcohol from bootleggers?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#670454 Nov 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Prohibition doesn't work. Never has.

The "first" mythical prohibition found within your bible didn't work. In that story, the fruit was prohibited.

The "all powerful" cosmic enforcer, only had two people to police. Officer El Yahweh failed, utterly.

That plan did not work.

Why would you think it'd be any different in reality?

Alamosa, CO

#670455 Nov 3, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>She's well on her way to a nice heterosexual christian life. Just a phase, right dave?
Could be, Timmy. I would say she is well equipped to do what ever she wants to do. She has a good head on her shoulders.

Now, you, on the other hand, have some serious indoctrination issues to resolve. Tammy is not doctrinaire, she exhibits free thinking and not kneejerk like Timmy. Tammy is a real intellect, Timmy is a manufactured one.

Did I answer your question?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#670456 Nov 3, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Drugs do "run rampant through society." There is nothing we can do to prevent people from using drugs if they want to use drugs. 50 years of failed drug prohibition has proven what alcohol prohibition had already showed us. Better we accept that fact, and go for harm reduction instead of wasting billions of dollars hunting for and prosecuting nonviolent people. As an added bonus, the black market, and therefore all the associated violence, would disappear if drugs were regulated. Or do you still buy your alcohol from bootleggers?
There's plenty we can do about it, and we're doing it.

The war on drugs is an attempt to dissuade the production, distribution and use of psychoactive drugs. You say they are running rampant but they're not. We've set up all kinds of preventative measures to keep that from happening.

I can't understand why anyone would want drugs to roam free in our society. By keeping them harder to get, we do what we can to keep our streets safe. People like you want to make drugs more available. All that will do is make it harder to keep our communities healthy and safe.

Why would you promote that?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#670458 Nov 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The war on drugs is an attempt to dissuade the production, distribution and use of psychoactive drugs.....
Alcohol is a psychoactive drug.

You are a hypocrite.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#670459 Nov 3, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Alcohol is a psychoactive drug.
You are a hypocrite.
Why?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#670460 Nov 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
You use psychoactive drugs while railing against psychoactive drugs.

That makes you a proven hypocrite.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#670461 Nov 3, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You use psychoactive drugs while railing against psychoactive drugs.
That makes you a proven hypocrite.
Oh. Lol.

Apparently you don't know that hops (the 'drug' in beer) do not have the psychoactive effects associated psychoactive drugs. They are quite different, Ben.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#670462 Nov 3, 2013
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Were I an old man with absolutely no life, like yourself, I would go back and read through all that, and I won't even get into arguing the true identity of Kaitlin because whoever she/he is, I do enjoy the person. You talk about being honest... answer this... do you or have you ever grey box posted on here and pretended you were someone else?[Insert lie or ignore here] Again, you take one molehill out of a post and create a mountain out of it. The part of your stalking that you neglected to mention was that you somehow stalked Kaitlin right down to the street she lived on and even looked at her street on Google Earth. Then you taunted her about it. That's pretty creepy. You're a very creepy, bizarre guy Dave. You've probably spent ten times more time on this thread over the past 5 years than you've spent interacting with people in person. But I'm sure you're aware of this more than anyone.
Like you and your scumbuddies haven't been stalking posters on here since day 1 of Topix, hypocrite. Last I heard, "turnabout is fair play". Freak.

Location hidden

#670463 Nov 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late; they already have.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#670464 Nov 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Like you and your scumbuddies haven't been stalking posters on here since day 1 of Topix, hypocrite. Last I heard, "turnabout is fair play". Freak.
Do you consider me a scumbuddy?

Location hidden

#670465 Nov 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Redneck tip #47:
Duct tape has a million and one uses, just not for ductwork.
Every time I see Kaitlyn's nasty suicide suggestions I think of this...

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/1475136256/h37E2...

...and a cold, dark basement. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jb bohsia yg terbesar (Sep '08) 1 min Jawaking 43
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 646,318
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 9 min LetsRoleplayThen 9
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min -KENTUCKY- 47,807
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 18 min WasteWater 2,010
Wholesale Nike Kobe 11 Basketball Shoes on www.... 24 min nbakobe11 1
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr spinosaurus baryonyx 53,812
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 105,569
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 6 hr oneear69 38,711
More from around the web