Prove there's a god.

“A witty saying proves nothing”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#670425 Nov 3, 2013
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
I guarantee it won't be worth your time Hukt. In case you hadn't noticed, the Topix Hal 5000 computer with state of the art imposter identifying software has determined there's a 97.9% chance that That Greens Tuf is Dave Nelson. Read a few of the postings since GT showed up a couple days ago. He started out with an even temperament, and became more Dave like with every post. Same insults, same tone, and they constantly are agreeing with each other. That right there! Someone agreeing with Dave multiple times. That pretty much says it all. The location you know can be masked and changed.
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know where HAL came from?
I mean the letters of the computer in the movie.
Don't bother River, he takes posts like that literally. He'll start arguing with you that the Hal 5000 computer doesn't actually exist and will call you stupid for thinking it does. This is a common problem shared by many of the "super intelligent".

Location hidden

#670426 Nov 3, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you have totally lost me.
heh heh... yeah.

Location hidden

#670427 Nov 3, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Far out you are strange.
your dum

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#670428 Nov 3, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you want me to find sense in the christian bible?
you have given up on that pursuit.
The bible is mythology, rather poor mythology, stolen from the past, retold poorly, makes no sense; waste of time looking for complex meaning. Was written by ignorant hill people.
Every once in a while the Bible has a line or two that makes some sense. You are exactly right of course that as a whole it makes no sense at all. For example, when it tells our resident pew warmers not to use the judge-its and they do so anyway. In this example the Bible makes sense and the Christians don't accept it.

Matt 7:1-2, "Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.”

How are Christians ever going to convince us that the Bible is real and true when they themselves do not obey it? They do not trust it any more than I trust them, which is to say not at all.

Yet when something is totally ridiculous like a talking serpent they insist it is literally true and happened 6,000 +/- 1,000 years ago.

Location hidden

#670429 Nov 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You think calling people a moron is "overly kind".
Your morals are in question, karl.
You are the one who asserted I was too kind. And karl does think unlike yourself. And karl does have morals unlike yourself.

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#670430 Nov 3, 2013
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
He/you stalked Kaitlin
Time for me to put my hand up your ass again so you can say something intelligent or witty.

You are bringing up Kaitlin's little game again, which I have posted the sequence before to show what happened. I knew what was up very, very early. I posted such very, very early while probably you and others were still PMing her thinking she was this sharp 14 year old boy beating up on Dave. Her portrayal as a 14 year old boy inspired you more than me. I smelled a bullshitter. Maybe you were sniffing for something else. I made the association of ISP addresses and started zeroing in. She did have me fooled, but there was an association somehow. To her credit she admitted it after she fumbled. I had missed that fumble. I'm not like you. I observe everything. You are prone to believe what you want to believe.

Now, you being you, you are going to keep up that alleging based upon that game played. You are dishonest. Go back to that time and read all of the posts from the beginning. Even the anonymous ones she made before her appearance as that cyberkid whatever it was to the end. That will be an epic. But you won't because you are dishonest.

Location hidden

#670431 Nov 3, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, some get 8 inches easily, most definitely. It's not rumor. Well, others are rumors, but let me assure you they can.
5-6 inches? Is that all?
Thanks for sharing your "hands on" knowledge Dave.

Location hidden

#670432 Nov 3, 2013
Clark Griswold wrote:
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok Forrest.
<quoted text>
And to think that Dave was able to deduce all this just from Timn's post: "OK Forrest". What a truly insightful and deep thinker that Dave is.
LOL!

Location hidden

#670433 Nov 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Red herring.
You lose.
pot/kettle

Alamosa, CO

#670434 Nov 3, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your "hands on" knowledge Dave.
Scientific method.

Did you find what I left for you yesterday?

Bet you missed it.

Just shows you are another one each drug induced New Age messiah. No nuts and bolts, just dreams.

Location hidden

#670435 Nov 3, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I like about Paganism. We recognize that "gods" are human inventions; they are various aspects of Nature, to whom early mankind assigned various human personalities in order to make it easier to ask these natural forces for help. No silly, self-contradictory book of fables is needed. The only real divinity is Nature itself.
Because Christ-insanity-ists have no authority to speak from in themselves, they claim the Bible is the word of God so they can feel they have some support for how they want the rest of us to behave. Just like the little 5 year old who says, "My mommy said...."

Location hidden

#670436 Nov 3, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientific method.
Did you find what I left for you yesterday?
Bet you missed it.
Just shows you are another one each drug induced New Age messiah. No nuts and bolts, just dreams.
No I did not see that you left something for me yesterday. You need to stop attacking the messenger Dave and start dealing with the message which btw is not new age.

Alamosa, CO

#670437 Nov 3, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
No I did not see that you left something for me yesterday. You need to stop attacking the messenger Dave and start dealing with the message which btw is not new age.
Your Messiah complex is showing.

These atheists should be on you like shit on stink.

Alamosa, CO

#670438 Nov 3, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gonna help you out. It wasn't addressed to you, so you probably dismissed it as something insignificant. Unlike you, I don't miss much. I'm humble.

The post about solar wind and ions. It's the physical link to your "essences" sent from the sun.

This is a tough crowd, Bubba. You need that physics stuff to give it some "reality". Your imagination requires some mechanism.

Location hidden

#670439 Nov 3, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, you being you, you are going to keep up that alleging based upon that game played. You are dishonest. Go back to that time and read all of the posts from the beginning. Even the anonymous ones she made before her appearance as that cyberkid whatever it was to the end. That will be an epic. But you won't because you are dishonest.
Were I an old man with absolutely no life, like yourself, I would go back and read through all that, and I won't even get into arguing the true identity of Kaitlin because whoever she/he is, I do enjoy the person. You talk about being honest... answer this... do you or have you ever grey box posted on here and pretended you were someone else?[Insert lie or ignore here] Again, you take one molehill out of a post and create a mountain out of it. The part of your stalking that you neglected to mention was that you somehow stalked Kaitlin right down to the street she lived on and even looked at her street on Google Earth. Then you taunted her about it. That's pretty creepy. You're a very creepy, bizarre guy Dave. You've probably spent ten times more time on this thread over the past 5 years than you've spent interacting with people in person. But I'm sure you're aware of this more than anyone.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#670440 Nov 3, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>The militarization of our police force has resulted in large part because of the war on drugs.
Also, you're a lunatic if you support the war on drugs.
What would you prefer? Just let drugs run rampant through society?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#670441 Nov 3, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
That's because I'm right, and therefore I win.
Yes of course.

Your Topix trophy is on its way to you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#670442 Nov 3, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
Wait!
What about my listening lesson!?!?
Lol

You weren't listening anyway...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#670443 Nov 3, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
Damned rednecks!
Can't depend on 'em.
Redneck tip #47:

Duct tape has a million and one uses, just not for ductwork.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#670444 Nov 3, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
My listening lesson sure would come in handy.
1. Active - listening to understand.

2. Interruptive - listening to argue.

3. Passive - "husband" listening or "sleeping in class" listening.

I think most Topix posters use interruptive listening more so than the other two.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min RiccardoFire 44,721
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Regina 646,915
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min Peter Ross 49,390
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 37 min KellyP in Jersey 2,102
The Red Sky prophecy. 46 min reader 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr here 281,288
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 2 hr Swim 165
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Lbj 105,674
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr ChristineM 445,751
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 9 hr patsy the shared ... 26
More from around the web