Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
There she is!
Adorable!
<reminisces>
"Suck butter from my a$$"
Klassic Kaitlin!
I'd forgotten about that one.

People tell me I have my mom's eyes, and my dad's mouth. He's a retired Marine. You should hear the language when he and the rest of the old platoon gets togehter and has a few beers.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#669977 Nov 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you and me have SO much faith in common that it's a shame you're too stubborn to concede anything to me....
i totally believe that there's life in the cosmos and that they're known as angels and the spirits of those who've departed from their bodies on earth:-)
What else do you expect from an overgrown baby that refused to read a link that proves "real" scientists are at least allowing the possibility that there is no other life to make contact with?
Kaitlyn would rather run screaming with its fingers in its ears than face a reality that is different than what its idols has told it to believe.

Nothing survives high energy, gamma ray bursts. With every second that goes by any evidence of any life that might have existed elsewhere is completely destroyed. Google what gamma ray bursts do to cell life.:[

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2010/01/...

"Dr. Mushotzki, of NASA..., derived a figure of 1 billion supernovae per year, or 30 supernovae per second (happening) in the observable Universe!"

The question of whether there is life elsewhere in the universe (outside our solar system) is moot since if it did exist, it doesn't now.

Location hidden

#669978 Nov 1, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Nanoanalsac always spells *my* name wrong, too; he always spells it "Kaitlyn." The dummazz.
It's a deliberate gesture of disrespect. You ought to recognize that by now, tardwad.

Location hidden

#669979 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
I'd forgotten about that one.
People tell me I have my mom's eyes, and my dad's mouth. He's a retired Marine. You should hear the language when he and the rest of the old platoon gets togehter and has a few beers.
Being a marine does not automatically preclude good manners. I know an ex-marine who never uses profanity. He's a very polite killer.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#669980 Nov 1, 2013
The Church of Christ is the only church on this planet that goes according to God's word. The CoC is the church talked of in the bible as the church Jesus said he would build, Matthew 16;18 and this is the church in the year 33AD when on the day of Pentecost Peter was preaching and the people asked Peter what shall they do to be saved, Acts 2 37-38, Mark 16;16, and Peter replied repent and be baptized. That day God added 3,000 souls to the Church of Christ, Romans 16;16 The Church of Christ is that church spoken of in the bible, and is the only church that is the true church of the bible. No other church preaches and teaches the truth, all other churches are man made false religions teaching false doctrine. I urge all to go to the nearest Church of Christ and get right with God and study and then be baptized so you to can be a Christian and have the hope of eternal happiness in heaven with God.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#669981 Nov 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>What else do you expect from an overgrown baby that refused to read a link that proves "real" scientists are at least allowing the possibility that there is no other life to make contact with?
Kaitlyn would rather run screaming with its fingers in its ears than face a reality that is different than what its idols has told it to believe.
Nothing survives high energy, gamma ray bursts. With every second that goes by any evidence of any life that might have existed elsewhere is completely destroyed. Google what gamma ray bursts do to cell life.:[
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2010/01/...
"Dr. Mushotzki, of NASA..., derived a figure of 1 billion supernovae per year, or 30 supernovae per second (happening) in the observable Universe!"
The question of whether there is life elsewhere in the universe (outside our solar system) is moot since if it did exist, it doesn't now.
Life finds a way.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#669982 Nov 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Life finds a way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SUC0_HjNFBsXX
Adam was created on earth, no need to think of other people existing anywhere else, because they don't.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#669983 Nov 1, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
Happy Halloween.
Got things to do.
Last post for the night.
Dying is just going to sleep is a favorite line of Topix atheists. You do that dying every night when your consciousness just "drifts off".
Every night you to to sleep, every morning you wake up. Sometimes in strange beds, even.
A show of hands, please.
How many here did not wake up?
just the christians
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#669984 Nov 2, 2013
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
All penises are serpents but not all serpents are penises. To complete this venn diagram, all penises are snakes and all serpents are sometimes penises but not all penises both serpents and snakes. Riverneck, I think we've finally got it. Now if you can just hook us up with that picture we'll be set.
Not very bright are you ?
The serpent is used as a metaphor, and now you know that , what do you think it represents?
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#669985 Nov 2, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
What god?
<quoted text>
That would be *your* god, and not his; and certainly not mine.
Denny's feeds kids on Tuesday 4:00 to 10:00pm
for free. Maybe a kids meal.
Kids can eat a regular adult meal.
Birthdays get free slam breakfast.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#669986 Nov 2, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> Adam was created on earth, no need to think of other people existing anywhere else, because they don't.
Really ????
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#669987 Nov 2, 2013
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
All penises are serpents but not all serpents are penises. To complete this venn diagram, all penises are snakes and all serpents are sometimes penises but not all penises both serpents and snakes. Riverneck, I think we've finally got it. Now if you can just hook us up with that picture we'll be set.
I'll help you out and give you the first letter.

And that letter is P.

Now go for it.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#669988 Nov 2, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll help you out and give you the first letter.
And that letter is P.
Now go for it.
Maybe Adam hurt Eve and he wasn't
supposed to.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#669989 Nov 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Alan, I had a dump truck and bulldozer convince me I died. I checked out after I discovered I was no longer in that body hanging off the seat belts. Quite the surprise. It had a tremendous affect on my thinking.
What is your experience in such things?
<The Dave Nelson> " I can communicate with earth moving equipment. The bulldozer said I'm fabulous and the dump truck tried to kill me..."

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#669990 Nov 2, 2013
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave, blowup dolls don't count as girlfriends.
To The Dave Nelson they very well might.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#669991 Nov 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in trailer parks.
And only if everyone is topless.
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever considered how Jesus would feel about that type of debauchery?
Don't forget, the Jesus! was hanging out with a buck naked guy in the dark...showing him "mysteries".

<the Jesus!> " .. it's so mysterious how it all fits together, huh......See?... Wait till you experience my second coming"

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#669992 Nov 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...
---> I <--- asked ---> you <--- which god because you asked to prove there's a god.
And since ---> I <--- don't know which god ---> you <--- are referring to....
So you're more like a Henotheist or a Monalatrist than a Monotheist.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#669993 Nov 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with being topless?
Moobs.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#669994 Nov 2, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ????
What we call the Higg's Field puts the brakes on imagination and desire going wild. A cage to keep the beast in until it learns to behave, maybe.

In dreams and NDEs there are no restrictions physically. You have form and orientation to interact with, but you can pass through steel, fly, or go wherever you wish to go. An EM type consciousness not bound by mass. Switch on that field and you get stuck. You have to learn how to deal with constraints and how to be more constructive, and work with others. A better building block.

Or something like that.

Need a portal to peek out of.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#669995 Nov 2, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
To The Dave Nelson they very well might.
You just have to assume they are Topix atheists. They weren't made to have intelligent conversations with.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 539,053
Last Word + 2 11 min Hannah V 521
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min Israelis r Marxis... 117,986
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 13 min DeAngelo of Memphis 2,426
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min CunningLinguist 226,372
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min RiccardoFire 94,680
tÉlÉcharger nicki minaj anaconda mp3 15 min Jasmin 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min RADEKT 258,036
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••