Anon

Lakewood, OH

#670342 Nov 2, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
My thoughts exactly!
Almost.
That was the strangest description of how EM works that I ever read.
Weird, wasn't it? I'm not completely sure, but I may have just found religion...

“A witty saying proves nothing”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#670343 Nov 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Atheists KNOW that the Lord Jesus Christ is REAL, they just don't want to 'make peace' with the Lord Jesus Christ because that would mean they would have to give up something they love too much to repent and turn to the King of kings: THEIR SINS. But guess what???....If they don't turn to the King of kings and Lord of lords before they leave this current world, they're going to lose something far greater than the freedom to sin and live apart from the Lord: THEIR SOUL ON JUDGMENT DAY...Just keepin' it....R-E-A-L.
Let me be serious for a minute. You religious types are always saying things like:

"Atheists KNOW that the Lord Jesus Christ is REAL, they just don't want to 'make peace' with the Lord Jesus Christ because that would mean they would have to give up something"

I'm wondering how you all know what Atheists think. I personally fall in somewhere between Atheist and Agnostic, and I certainly don't know he's REAL. In fact I believe the person written about in the Bible named Jesus never existed. I certainly don't KNOW he is real. If I KNEW he was real I'd go join a church today. In fact, I'd go to preacher school and would dedicate my life to him. Instead, I'm going to go out and have a few beers now. Ciao ya'll.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#670344 Nov 2, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Being a marine does not automatically preclude good manners. I know an ex-marine who never uses profanity. He's a very polite killer.
Bullshit you do.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread....

I dare you to check it out. I *DEFY* you to check it out.

Location hidden

#670345 Nov 2, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave picked the lock on the pod bay doors again?
That's the one thing about the Hal 5000... you gotta keep your eye on him constantly.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#670346 Nov 2, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Being a marine does not automatically preclude good manners. I know an ex-marine who never uses profanity. He's a very polite killer.
I almost forgot: there's no such thing as an "ex-Marine." Ask Al Garcia.

Location hidden

#670347 Nov 2, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Did "God" tell you this himself?
Or are you just pulling this out of your ass, like a length of swallowed dental floss?
no, picked it out of his ass shrubbery like it was one of those brown berries.

Location hidden

#670348 Nov 2, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Weird, wasn't it? I'm not completely sure, but I may have just found religion...
I'm telling you... just 3 easy payments... you'll be in like Flynn. Don't pass on this one time multiple offer.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#670349 Nov 2, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
In your face, liar.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#670350 Nov 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but no.
Damn, it was a popular movie. Those characters were bit players.
Even the woman I watched it with both times doesn't remember.
A camel caravan coming out of a mirage single file where you see the camels swaying and then looming over. Ships of the desert coming into view. Then the very sophisticated, and aloof royal brother and sister are shown riding on an elegantly adorned camel. She wore a veil that she then took off. Very haughty and disdainful Eurasian.
Ishtar.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#670351 Nov 2, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>.....I know an ex-marine who never uses profanity. He's a very polite killer.<end quote>

Nano, I have proven you wrong time, and time again. Every time you open your mouth or put fingers to keys, I shoot you down and prove you wrong. I will continue to do so, because you are a hateful little drag queen, until you finally concede, hang your head in shame, and leave this thread, never to be seen again.

You are a fake, a phony, and an impotent troll.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#670352 Nov 2, 2013
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm telling you... just 3 easy payments... you'll be in like Flynn. Don't pass on this one time multiple offer.
Hell, I'm in. Do I get to keep my house?
Ravin

Bangalore, India

#670353 Nov 2, 2013
God as told in Bible or Quran is contrary to common sense and therefore cannot exist. But a Creator must exist because this Universe appears real and there must be some force which brought the system ruling it. That FORCE IS GOD. This might be similar to Vedanta theory of Hindus. It is another matter that they have multiple Gods, but all Hindus do not believe in same theory.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#670354 Nov 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Atheists KNOW that the Lord Jesus Christ is REAL, they just don't want to 'make peace' with the Lord Jesus Christ because that would mean they would have to give up something they love too much to repent and turn to the King of kings: THEIR SINS. But guess what???....If they don't turn to the King of kings and Lord of lords before they leave this current world, they're going to lose something far greater than the freedom to sin and live apart from the Lord: THEIR SOUL ON JUDGMENT DAY...Just keepin' it....R-E-A-L.
WaitwaitwaitÂ…are you saying that Christians gave up their sins when they became Christians?

Do tellÂ….

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#670355 Nov 2, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> One church that comes from the bible is the only church that God approves of and that's the Church of Christ. What get's me is when someone says that the CoC came about during the restoration movement in the 1800's. This isn't true as there's CoC's in the 14 and 1500's in England that were active, so that blows the ideal that the CoC came out of the Restoration Movement in the 1800's. The CoC came to be when the Apostle Peter was preaching in the year 33AD on the day of Pentecost that 3,000 souls were added to the CoC that day when the people that were listening to Peter were saved. Acts 2 37-38, Mark 16;16. The church that Jesus said he would build in Matthew 16;18 is the church that was opened in the year 33AD. there's only one church that is the true church on this planet and that is the Church of Christ and for a very good reason, that's because the church worships according to the bible, no other church does. Tell me if you don't feel the church spoken of in the bible that Jesus said he would build isn't the CoC , then what church do you think it is?
The First Unicornian Church of Elves and LeprechaunsÂ….

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#670356 Nov 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried Google, too.
Thanks for trying.
I KNOW there is a movie with that scene.
Was it a Mad Max movie?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#670357 Nov 2, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
"Spellcheckers? We don't need no stinkin' spellcheckers!"
One of us doesn't, anyway.
Oh.

Sorry about that - they just annoy me.

Location hidden

#670358 Nov 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You need drugs and alcohol to engage in debauchery?
You poor child.
Feeling of inadequacy? Performance anxiety? They go together.
The drugs and alcohol are for his "victim of love". Clark's a double bagger; one to put over his head and the other for the female to yak in.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#670359 Nov 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you equate a kid with a you gun being shot to the war on drugs?
I fully support the war on drugs, I just wish it would include pharmaceutical drugs as well.
Now you're talking, RR.

Location hidden

#670360 Nov 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
but alcohol and drugs are not prerequisites.
You haven't seen Clark. Drugs ARE a prerequisite for any woman doing him.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#670361 Nov 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why those who insist on the God Theory are so dangerous and morally bankrupt; they can commit any crime and believe they answer to a higher power who forgives them.
They hate admitting Hitler is in heaven as we type but Hitler was a real and a true Christian trying to do what Jesus failed to do 2,000 years ago, and Hitler said he accepted Jesus and that is all that is necessary to have eternal life in Heaven according to the God Theorists.
I HOPE NOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Mr Wiggley 41,620
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 44 min Smarter than you 98
Would the world have been better off...without ... 56 min Doctor REALITY 4
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Smarter than you 120
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Gods r Delusions ... 690,316
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Paul is dead 541
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 2 hr Paul is dead 10
More from around the web