Prove there's a god.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#670201 Nov 2, 2013
Clark Griswold wrote:
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave, blowup dolls don't count as girlfriends.
<quoted text>
Ever eat something really foul, and you feel so sick you want to throw it up but can't seem to get the reflex going? Think about what one of Dave's blowup dolls smells like. That'll get the process going for you.
<The Dave Nelson> " It looks like I'm going to have to bathe you, Matilda, you've gotten too slippery to hold onto....or something like that..."

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#670202 Nov 2, 2013
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Just chalk it off to either your stupidity or your senility. Either will work.
This is like old times, huh?

The Old Dave and his Dummy skit.

Getting some feeling back in my damaged fingers. Cool.

Come on, say something witty now.

Alamosa, CO

#670203 Nov 2, 2013
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave, Don't talk about the things that make you horny. I already threw up once today at the thought of how horrible your blow up dolls must smell.
Damn!!

Clark has come alive on his own. A miracle.

But if he does say anything witty it will be because I have my hand up his ass moving his lips.

He has some developing to do yet.

“A witty saying proves nothing”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#670204 Nov 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
The main point was Jethro Tull, like most of humanity, displays much more intelligence and intellect than you.
You missed that, huh?
Understandable.
There were other points, but we will skip trying to discuss them. I exhaust more easily in my latter days.
Ouch... more brilliant biting sarcasm. This time Dave uses his favorite "I'm brilliant, you're dumb" argument, one he borrowed from Clownie, the only poster on Topix that looks up to him. This is Dave's favorite "go to" cut down folks. We see it every other post or so, and it never fails to lose it's effectiveness.
christINSANITY is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#670205 Nov 2, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
Its amazing that the bible predicts and describes the existence of the atheist, the bible even tells of the acts they will do. How can an atheist deny the bible, if he's in the bible?
so you cant prove god either,thnx

Location hidden

#670206 Nov 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
That's how you heathens see it, I know.
I do my best not to knock you for it.
When I say there's nothing wrong with debauchery, I'm referring to the sexual desires between husband and wife.
You can have the bar sluts all to yourself.
What you're referring to is what's called "sexual intercourse". Here's the definition of debauchery Riv:

de·bauch·ery
noun \di-&#712;bo&#775;-ch &#601;-r&#275;,-chr &#275;,-&#712;bä-\: bad or immoral behavior that involves sex, drugs, alcohol, etc.
christINSANITY is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#670207 Nov 2, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
Peanut butter foils the evolutionist.
Lord only employs IMBECILES it seems

Location hidden

#670208 Nov 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You need drugs and alcohol to engage in debauchery?
You poor child.
Feeling of inadequacy? Performance anxiety? They go together.
For a self professed genius Dave you have a very limited vocabulary. I'll post this again for you to help you from looking stupid again in the future:

de·bauch·ery
noun \di-&#712;bo&#775;-ch &#601;-r&#275;,-chr &#275;,-&#712;bä-\: bad or immoral behavior that involves sex, drugs, alcohol, etc.

So you see, alcohol and drugs are both part of an act of debauchery. Your welcome.

Location hidden

#670209 Nov 2, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
<The Dave Nelson> " It looks like I'm going to have to bathe you, Matilda, you've gotten too slippery to hold onto....or something like that..."
Yes, Matilda and Emma are his two favorite "girlfriends".

Location hidden

#670210 Nov 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
This is like old times, huh?
The Old Dave and his Dummy skit.
Getting some feeling back in my damaged fingers. Cool.
Come on, say something witty now.
I've got nothing Dave, again you disarmed me with your "I'm brilliant you're dumb" Clownie response. It's indefensible. Your imaginative genius has yet again overcome me.

Alamosa, CO

#670211 Nov 2, 2013
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
What you're referring to is what's called "sexual intercourse". Here's the definition of debauchery Riv:
de·bauch·ery
Excuse me.

"Full Definition of DEBAUCHERY
a : extreme indulgence in sensuality
b plural : orgies
archaic : seduction from virtue or duty "

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/deb...

That is the full definition from your Webster's.

Sheeit, you don't even know what it means, and your an expert on it.

Location hidden

#670212 Nov 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn!!
Clark has come alive on his own. A miracle.
But if he does say anything witty it will be because I have my hand up his ass moving his lips.
He has some developing to do yet.
Dave you made me throw up again. I just wasted 5 bucks on a Subway Italian cold cuts, lettuce and tomato sub. Speaking of having your hand up someone's ass, where did your sock run off to?

Alamosa, CO

#670213 Nov 2, 2013
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
For a self professed genius Dave you have a very limited vocabulary. I'll post this again for you to help you from looking stupid again in the future:
de·bauch·ery
So you see, alcohol and drugs are both part of an act of debauchery. Your welcome.
Amusing.

Refer to my previous post to this one.

Sex by itself fills that bill. Now, you might have to get drunk to perform, or think you did, or your partner might have to, but alcohol and drugs are not prerequisites.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#670214 Nov 2, 2013
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
de·bauch·ery
noun : bad or immoral behavior that involves sex, drugs, alcohol, etc.
Yessir.

Mrs RR & I are seldom sober when we get down n dirty.

Hell, I'll just leave it at: We're seldom sober.

Location hidden

#670215 Nov 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me.
You forgot to list the first definition that included drugs and alcohol. I understand why ... that's the one that exposed your stupidity.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#670216 Nov 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Amusing.
Sex by itself fills that bill. Now, you might have to get drunk to perform, or think you did, or your partner might have to, but alcohol and drugs are not prerequisites.
Alcohol....?

Not a prerequisite...?

To sex...?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! !

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#670217 Nov 2, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you and me have SO much faith in common that it's a shame you're too stubborn to concede anything to me....
i totally believe that there's life in the cosmos and that they're known as angels and the spirits of those who've departed from their bodies on earth:-)
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>What else do you expect from an overgrown baby that refused to read a link that proves "real" scientists are at least allowing the possibility that there is no other life to make contact with?
Kaitlyn would rather run screaming with its fingers in its ears than face a reality that is different than what its idols has told it to believe.
Don't accuse me of doing what *you* do, christian. You are the one who denies everything that doesn't kiss ass to your worthless god.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing survives high energy, gamma ray bursts. With every second that goes by any evidence of any life that might have existed elsewhere is completely destroyed.
Our existence proves you wrong, dickhead.

We are not special, we are not protected by your jeebusgod.

Shove your fundamentalist sites back up your ass, along with that condom.

http://gizmodo.com/5875481/the-possibility-of...
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> Google what gamma ray bursts do to cell life.:[
Then why are *you* not dead?

One hundred billion planets in our galaxy alone, dimwit. That's just *our galaxy.*

*You* state that it is impossible for any of them to have any kind of life; prove it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#670218 Nov 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me.
Da-aaave!

You said "sheeit"!

*wipes years of joy*

I'm so proud.

Now try this:

Sheeit, sucka...

Location hidden

#670220 Nov 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Amusing.
Dave, you've got me, there happen to be a couple definitions of debauchery, and one of them doesn't mention drugs and alcohol. See... you can win one. Good for you. You were able to show me that there is another definition of debauchery that I was unaware of. You yet again prove your superior intelligence by being able to use Google.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#670221 Nov 2, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd forgotten about that one.
People tell me I have my mom's eyes, and my dad's mouth. He's a retired Marine. You should hear the language when he and the rest of the old platoon gets togehter and has a few beers.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> Being a marine does not automatically preclude good manners.
What the hell do *YOU* know of "good manners?" Fuck off, bitchboy.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> I know an ex-marine who never uses profanity. He's a very polite killer.
No you don't. You're a pathological liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 646,741
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min Buck Crick 49,053
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 29 min evangeline 6
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 33 min RiccardoFire 44,707
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 41 min evangeline 23
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 47 min KellyP in Jersey 2,087
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 2 hr Thinking 5
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Annaleigh 105,636
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) Jun 26 Tboyslick125 151
More from around the web