Prove there's a god.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#670127 Nov 2, 2013
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, nothing at all. There's no tit like a bare tit I always say. I was just joshing you. I'm sure Jesus appreciates a nice set of jugs too. They're living art for God's sake.`
don't leave out the mouth
christian girls got mouth

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#670128 Nov 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems as though you're doing enough smoking of the pipe for both of us.
"First an essence is created in the sun"?!?
O_o
Hahaha!!!
You are a broken and defective flesh and blood machine that can not be repaired. If I had said I loved Jesus and believed in God you would have laughed at that as well just because I wrote it, and then you wonder why I do not take you seriously but only use you as an internet toy.

Prove essences don't come from the sun.

Go!

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#670129 Nov 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Prince of Persia?
Thanks, but no.

Damn, it was a popular movie. Those characters were bit players.

Even the woman I watched it with both times doesn't remember.

A camel caravan coming out of a mirage single file where you see the camels swaying and then looming over. Ships of the desert coming into view. Then the very sophisticated, and aloof royal brother and sister are shown riding on an elegantly adorned camel. She wore a veil that she then took off. Very haughty and disdainful Eurasian.

Location hidden

#670130 Nov 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound more like someone beseeching God than one denying its existence.
That is not a conflict Dave. One can affirm that God is an invention of a weak mind and they deal with what one is told about the nature of God.

For instance, I do not believe that the existence of God is possible however I love to quote the Bible to make believers look stupid:

THE GOD WHO SAYS 'DO NOT KILL', KILLS REPEATEDLY:

"there came out a fire from the Lord, and consumed the 250 men that offered incense" (Num. 16:35).

"the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died" (Num. 21:6).

"See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound and I heal...." (Deut. 32:39).

"The Lord smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the Lord, even he smote of the people 50,070 men: and the people lamented, because the Lord had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter" (1 Sam. 6:19).

"The Lord kills, and makes alive: he brings down to the grave, and brings up" (1 Sam. 2:6).

"the hand of the Lord was heavy upon them of Ashdod, and he destroyed them, and smote them...." (1 Sam. 5:6).

"it came to pass about 10 days after, that the Lord smote Nabal, that he died" (1 Sam. 25:38).

"Who smote great nations and slew mighty kings...." (Psalms 135:10).

"For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many" (Isaiah 66:16).

"I will dash them one against another, even the father and the sons together, saith the Lord: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them" (Jer. 13:14).

"I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt: your young men have I slain with the sword...." (Amos 4:10).

"For our God is a consuming fire" (Heb. 12:29).

Also note: Gen. 38:7,10, Ex. 22:23-24, Num. 11:1, Deut. 32:41-42, Joshua 10:10-11, 1 Sam. 5:9, Psalms 136:17-18, Hosea 9:16, Amos 2:3, Ex. 4:24, 2 Sam. 6:6-7, and 2 Kings 5:7.

THE GOD WHO SAYS 'DO NOT KILL' ORDERS KILLING:

"ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword. And five of you shall chase a hundred, and a hundred of you shall put 10,000 to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword" (Lev. 26:7-8).

"the Lord said to Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the Lord against the sun, that the fierce anger of the Lord may be turned away from Israel. And Moses said to the judges of Israel. Slay every one his men that were joined to Baal" (Num. 25:4-5).

"Vex the Midianites and smite them" (Num. 25:17).

"But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breathes. But thou shalt utterly destroy them...as the Lord thy God has commanded thee" (Deut. 20:16-17).

"So Joshua smote all the country of the hills...he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the Lord God of Israel commanded" (Joshua 10:40).

"As I listened, god said to the others,'Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion. Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women and children...." (Ezek. 9:5-6).

"And the Lord sent you on a mission, saying 'Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; make war on them until you have wiped them out.'" (1 Sam. 15:18).

"Attack the land of Merathaim and those who live in Pekod. Pursue, kill and completely destroy them' declares the Lord. Do everything I have commanded you" (Jer. 50:21).

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys" (1 Sam. 15:3).

Also note: Ex. 32:27-28, Num. 21:34-35, 31:7-8, 35:19-21, and Jer. 48:10.

Location hidden

#670131 Nov 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It was then.
The classification system has since changed.
Moving on...
The only issue important is that God was WRONG in including the bat in with a long list of birds.

Who cares if the classification system changes a million times, it was wrong back then and it is wrong today. God was wrong.

Where else is the Bible wrong and you have just not discovered it yet?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#670132 Nov 2, 2013
karl44 wrote:
hold on!
I do not believe this beast exists.
and, if he does
I do not want the vile Bastard in my life.
I just want to be saved and full of ego, like you
If you don't want God in your life, that's your choice.

But the curiosity about Him in you will not subside.

Every night, when your laying in bed alone and it's dead quiet, all you have is your thoughts. Talk to God, ask for advice, for strength, for knowledge and most importantly for peace in your mind and heart.

I don't expect you to admit it here, but I faithfully believe you will, if you haven't already.

When you have that peace, we can discuss this further.

Keep me posted.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#670133 Nov 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a broken and defective flesh and blood machine that can not be repaired. If I had said I loved Jesus and believed in God you would have laughed at that as well just because I wrote it, and then you wonder why I do not take you seriously but only use you as an internet toy.
Prove essences don't come from the sun.
Go!
*Thumbs through the New Age Atheist Handbook*

Define : essence

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#670134 Nov 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
The only issue important is that God was WRONG in including the bat in with a long list of birds.
Who cares if the classification system changes a million times, it was wrong back then and it is wrong today. God was wrong.
"God was wrong"?!

O_o

You've said a thousand times that God didn't write the Bible, but now you say He's wrong?

Um...
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#670135 Nov 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is like the pig
and a cow.
Pork is unclean and so is a bat.

Location hidden

#670136 Nov 2, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, was god unable or unwilling to prevent the tragedy?
Also, since god created morally challenged humans who then go and make bombs, he is responsible for their actions. If there is a creator god then he is the root cause of all sin.
Good post!

"...shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?"
(Amos 3:6).

In my part of California last week a Sherriff shot and killed a 14 year old boy playing with a toy gun. Everyone is looking for someone to blame.

I blame those people who voted, voted for politicians who supported the war on drugs for this boys death. Sure his parents let him walk down the public street with a toy gun that looked as real as a real gun in a war zone [the entire USA] and that was stupid. But ultimately if voters did not support the War on the American People, aka the War on Drugs, this boy would be alive today. When cops are told to violate the rights of the people they are hired to protect, citizens stop trusting and stop cooperating with the cops. The cops are putting garbage in their futures so they get bigger guns and better training in how to use them, and worst of all they see the public they were hired to protect as their enemy. So of course children are going to be killed by trigger happy cops.

Those of you who supported the war on drugs are responsible for this childs death as much as the child is, the cops who fired the 2 deadly bullets and 5 that wounded him, and his parents who did not prepare their children for living in a voter caused war zone.

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#670137 Nov 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not a conflict Dave. One can affirm that God is an invention of a weak mind and they deal with what one is told about the nature of God.
For instance, I do not believe that the existence of God is possible however I love to quote the Bible to make believers look stupid:
THE GOD WHO SAYS 'DO NOT KILL', KILLS REPEATEDLY:
"there came out a fire from the Lord, and consumed the 250 men that offered incense" (Num. 16:35).
"the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died" (Num. 21:6).
"See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound and I heal...." (Deut. 32:39).
"The Lord smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the Lord, even he smote of the people 50,070 men: and the people lamented, because the Lord had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter" (1 Sam. 6:19).
"The Lord kills, and makes alive: he brings down to the grave, and brings up" (1 Sam. 2:6).
"the hand of the Lord was heavy upon them of Ashdod, and he destroyed them, and smote them...." (1 Sam. 5:6).
"it came to pass about 10 days after, that the Lord smote Nabal, that he died" (1 Sam. 25:38).
"Who smote great nations and slew mighty kings...." (Psalms 135:10).
"For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many" (Isaiah 66:16).
"I will dash them one against another, even the father and the sons together, saith the Lord: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them" (Jer. 13:14).
"I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt: your young men have I slain with the sword...." (Amos 4:10).
"For our God is a consuming fire" (Heb. 12:29).
Also note: Gen. 38:7,10, Ex. 22:23-24, Num. 11:1, Deut. 32:41-42, Joshua 10:10-11, 1 Sam. 5:9, Psalms 136:17-18, Hosea 9:16, Amos 2:3, Ex. 4:24, 2 Sam. 6:6-7, and 2 Kings 5:7.
THE GOD WHO SAYS 'DO NOT KILL' ORDERS KILLING:
"ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword. And five of you shall chase a hundred, and a hundred of you shall put 10,000 to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword" (Lev. 26:7-8).
"the Lord said to Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the Lord against the sun, that the fierce anger of the Lord may be turned away from Israel. And Moses said to the judges of Israel. Slay every one his men that were joined to Baal" (Num. 25:4-5).
"Vex the Midianites and smite them" (Num. 25:17).
"But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breathes. But thou shalt utterly destroy them...as the Lord thy God has commanded thee" (Deut. 20:16-17).
"So Joshua smote all the country of the hills...he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the Lord God of Israel commanded" (Joshua 10:40).
"As I listened, god said to the others,'Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion. Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women and children...." (Ezek. 9:5-6).
"And the Lord sent you on a mission, saying 'Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; make war on them until you have wiped them out.'" (1 Sam. 15:18).
"Attack the land of Merathaim and those who live in Pekod. Pursue, kill and completely destroy them' declares the Lord. Do everything I have commanded you" (Jer. 50:21).
"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys" (1 Sam. 15:3).
Also note: Ex. 32:27-28, Num. 21:34-35, 31:7-8, 35:19-21, and Jer. 48:10.
I'm waiting for you to catch up a post I made a little while ago and see if you catch it. I've done this a few times to others like you. I'm being nice to you, though.

Location hidden

#670138 Nov 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
They say the Big Bang did.
Only people who do not understand the Big Bang Theory say that, people who do understand know that something can not come from nothing. The Big Bang was a phase transition.

You do not understand the Big Bang theory, nor do you understand the God theory.

You do not even understand yourself, what you are or what you could be doing.

Location hidden

#670139 Nov 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
3. A subtle, sly, or treacherous person.

Pelosi fits definition #3.
As do most politicians, but what about you RR, aren't you just as subtle as an atomic bomb, and your posts in here prove you are a treacherous person who can not be trusted.

You are probable not as sly as Pelosi but you are just as devious.

Location hidden

#670140 Nov 2, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
How is a baby born blind and retarded at fault? The only one to blame there is your creator god, no? Is he unable or unwilling to prevent birth defects? Does your god like unjust suffering? Nature is proof positive that if there is a god he has no liking for either fairness or love.
Jesus loves all the little children of the world, can you imagine if he hated them?

Location hidden

#670141 Nov 2, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called big ego small brain syndrome.
Talking about RR again I see.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#670142 Nov 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post!
"...shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?"
(Amos 3:6).
In my part of California last week a Sherriff shot and killed a 14 year old boy playing with a toy gun. Everyone is looking for someone to blame.
I blame those people who voted, voted for politicians who supported the war on drugs for this boys death. Sure his parents let him walk down the public street with a toy gun that looked as real as a real gun in a war zone [the entire USA] and that was stupid. But ultimately if voters did not support the War on the American People, aka the War on Drugs, this boy would be alive today. When cops are told to violate the rights of the people they are hired to protect, citizens stop trusting and stop cooperating with the cops. The cops are putting garbage in their futures so they get bigger guns and better training in how to use them, and worst of all they see the public they were hired to protect as their enemy. So of course children are going to be killed by trigger happy cops.
Those of you who supported the war on drugs are responsible for this childs death as much as the child is, the cops who fired the 2 deadly bullets and 5 that wounded him, and his parents who did not prepare their children for living in a voter caused war zone.
How do you equate a kid with a you gun being shot to the war on drugs?

I fully support the war on drugs, I just wish it would include pharmaceutical drugs as well.

Location hidden

#670143 Nov 2, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
What is there to deny? You theists offer nothing.
And in over 600,000 posts not one of them has answered the request to "Prove there is a God."

One might think that no proof existed, which would be easy to explain since no God exists.

There is no proof for the existence of little green men living on Mars because little green men do not live on Mars. They live on the other side of the moon, the side we can't see. If you believe they exist sometimes you can see them, but only if you believe in them first.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#670144 Nov 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
As do most politicians, but what about you RR, aren't you just as subtle as an atomic bomb, and your posts in here prove you are a treacherous person who can not be trusted.
You are probable not as sly as Pelosi but you are just as devious.
ATTN: Kait

Here ya go, Rev Anal is calling me a serpent. A human serpent. A talking serpent that isn't a snake.

Can we move on now?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#670145 Nov 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a bit ago I chastised you for repeating something, and you replied that you hadn't said it to Clerk.
Now you refuse to repeat something I asked you to tell Clerk, because you know you're trapped. So,
I'll add to racist, sexist, homophobe, angry and violent child and wife abuser, one more of your "qualities."
You're a coward.
that

comes first in the list

Location hidden

#670146 Nov 2, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaasssuuup claims to be above the laws of his god and is not required to obey them because his god forgives him...or some damn thing like that.
This is why those who insist on the God Theory are so dangerous and morally bankrupt; they can commit any crime and believe they answer to a higher power who forgives them.

They hate admitting Hitler is in heaven as we type but Hitler was a real and a true Christian trying to do what Jesus failed to do 2,000 years ago, and Hitler said he accepted Jesus and that is all that is necessary to have eternal life in Heaven according to the God Theorists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Pres Mr Donald J ... 100,456
Do any attractive cougars or milfs want to trad... (Dec '11) 39 min Seejay 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 670,340
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Peter Ross 6,147
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Peter Ross 445,656
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 hr shkreli zionism 121,925
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 7 hr Libhater 58
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 hr Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web