Prove there's a god.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#670114 Nov 2, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
Its amazing that the bible predicts and describes the existence of the atheist, the bible even tells of the acts they will do. How can an atheist deny the bible, if he's in the bible?
Should you be trying to save the souls of all the Christians on here? After all, according to you, they are doing this Christianity thing all wrong...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#670115 Nov 2, 2013
Peanut butter foils the evolutionist.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#670116 Nov 2, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
well the only One who you feel compelled to harass, of course!
why would you harass the 'others' since you're on the same team?
go islam - kill them christians and jews!;)
every moral citizen has a duty to stand against evil

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#670117 Nov 2, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Should you be trying to save the souls of all the Christians on here? After all, according to you, they are doing this Christianity thing all wrong...
You're on the list, you're simply on the bottom, but still on the list.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#670118 Nov 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a one. But that sister was hot.
It was a movie, not a dream. Saw them on cable.
Well, I'm tapped. Geez, the whacky crap Google brings up...

Location hidden

#670119 Nov 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Negative.
I've only referred to the difficulty (or impossibility) of proving either, NOT that they are the same thing.
Everyone I posed that to says "it's easy to prove love", but none have.
Can you?
love is a concept like your god

the concept exists like your god

like "god", "love" means something different to each speaker.

and like your "god", only the effect upon the believer manifests in reality.

Location hidden

#670120 Nov 2, 2013
Pat wrote:
God is the sound you make when your brain farts.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Which god?
sound only = Allah

sound and smell = YHWH

sound smell and lumps = jesus

Location hidden

#670121 Nov 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the majority of Christians you've known, like 5 people?
"known"

in the biblical sense?

Location hidden

#670122 Nov 2, 2013
AUIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure you Christinsanity is showing your purity? I wonder about you RR and you sins are showing! So you want everyone topless, what kind ChriStian are you? you showing your true character as dirty Christian , you know no shame? You not Christian but a Satanic one! Baqhahhaaa
RR does not actually have morality, he borrows it.

Location hidden

#670123 Nov 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Contrary to popular belief, I'm not God.
<quoted text>
Ah, prayer for beginners? Ok. Let's start at the top, I'll give you a few easy steps to follow. Once you've completed those, we'll move on to the next step, ok?
1. Think on what you will pray about. I think for you it's something like "Is God real?"
2. But befire you start, think about what you will pray about. Your words are not nearly as critical as your thoughts.
3. Think about how do you want to have God in your life and what questions do you have?
*note* Knowing what to pray about ahead of time will make you feel more clear and comfortable when you actually do pray.
Ready to begin?
hold on!

I do not believe this beast exists.

and, if he does

I do not want the vile Bastard in my life.

I just want to be saved and full of ego, like you

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#670124 Nov 2, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm tapped. Geez, the whacky crap Google brings up...
I tried Google, too.

Thanks for trying.

I KNOW there is a movie with that scene.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#670125 Nov 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't ring a bell. Should be within the last 10 years, but more than three. I could have sworn it was a Conan, but evidently wrong.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Very cool scene. The brother and sister were somewhat Asiatic, at least she was, and very aloof.
Prince of Persia?

Alamosa, CO

#670126 Nov 2, 2013
http://www.deadline.com/2013/11/slow-tv-norwe...

Our Topix atheist brethren love to extoll the virtues of Scandinavian enlightenment and atheism.

OK.

See what we have to look forward to if their dream of world conquest is realized?

Location hidden

#670127 Nov 2, 2013
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, nothing at all. There's no tit like a bare tit I always say. I was just joshing you. I'm sure Jesus appreciates a nice set of jugs too. They're living art for God's sake.`
don't leave out the mouth
christian girls got mouth

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#670128 Nov 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems as though you're doing enough smoking of the pipe for both of us.
"First an essence is created in the sun"?!?
O_o
Hahaha!!!
You are a broken and defective flesh and blood machine that can not be repaired. If I had said I loved Jesus and believed in God you would have laughed at that as well just because I wrote it, and then you wonder why I do not take you seriously but only use you as an internet toy.

Prove essences don't come from the sun.

Go!

Alamosa, CO

#670129 Nov 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Prince of Persia?
Thanks, but no.

Damn, it was a popular movie. Those characters were bit players.

Even the woman I watched it with both times doesn't remember.

A camel caravan coming out of a mirage single file where you see the camels swaying and then looming over. Ships of the desert coming into view. Then the very sophisticated, and aloof royal brother and sister are shown riding on an elegantly adorned camel. She wore a veil that she then took off. Very haughty and disdainful Eurasian.

Location hidden

#670130 Nov 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound more like someone beseeching God than one denying its existence.
That is not a conflict Dave. One can affirm that God is an invention of a weak mind and they deal with what one is told about the nature of God.

For instance, I do not believe that the existence of God is possible however I love to quote the Bible to make believers look stupid:

THE GOD WHO SAYS 'DO NOT KILL', KILLS REPEATEDLY:

"there came out a fire from the Lord, and consumed the 250 men that offered incense" (Num. 16:35).

"the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died" (Num. 21:6).

"See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound and I heal...." (Deut. 32:39).

"The Lord smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the Lord, even he smote of the people 50,070 men: and the people lamented, because the Lord had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter" (1 Sam. 6:19).

"The Lord kills, and makes alive: he brings down to the grave, and brings up" (1 Sam. 2:6).

"the hand of the Lord was heavy upon them of Ashdod, and he destroyed them, and smote them...." (1 Sam. 5:6).

"it came to pass about 10 days after, that the Lord smote Nabal, that he died" (1 Sam. 25:38).

"Who smote great nations and slew mighty kings...." (Psalms 135:10).

"For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many" (Isaiah 66:16).

"I will dash them one against another, even the father and the sons together, saith the Lord: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them" (Jer. 13:14).

"I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt: your young men have I slain with the sword...." (Amos 4:10).

"For our God is a consuming fire" (Heb. 12:29).

Also note: Gen. 38:7,10, Ex. 22:23-24, Num. 11:1, Deut. 32:41-42, Joshua 10:10-11, 1 Sam. 5:9, Psalms 136:17-18, Hosea 9:16, Amos 2:3, Ex. 4:24, 2 Sam. 6:6-7, and 2 Kings 5:7.

THE GOD WHO SAYS 'DO NOT KILL' ORDERS KILLING:

"ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword. And five of you shall chase a hundred, and a hundred of you shall put 10,000 to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword" (Lev. 26:7-8).

"the Lord said to Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the Lord against the sun, that the fierce anger of the Lord may be turned away from Israel. And Moses said to the judges of Israel. Slay every one his men that were joined to Baal" (Num. 25:4-5).

"Vex the Midianites and smite them" (Num. 25:17).

"But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breathes. But thou shalt utterly destroy them...as the Lord thy God has commanded thee" (Deut. 20:16-17).

"So Joshua smote all the country of the hills...he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the Lord God of Israel commanded" (Joshua 10:40).

"As I listened, god said to the others,'Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion. Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women and children...." (Ezek. 9:5-6).

"And the Lord sent you on a mission, saying 'Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; make war on them until you have wiped them out.'" (1 Sam. 15:18).

"Attack the land of Merathaim and those who live in Pekod. Pursue, kill and completely destroy them' declares the Lord. Do everything I have commanded you" (Jer. 50:21).

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys" (1 Sam. 15:3).

Also note: Ex. 32:27-28, Num. 21:34-35, 31:7-8, 35:19-21, and Jer. 48:10.

Location hidden

#670131 Nov 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It was then.
The classification system has since changed.
Moving on...
The only issue important is that God was WRONG in including the bat in with a long list of birds.

Who cares if the classification system changes a million times, it was wrong back then and it is wrong today. God was wrong.

Where else is the Bible wrong and you have just not discovered it yet?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#670132 Nov 2, 2013
karl44 wrote:
hold on!
I do not believe this beast exists.
and, if he does
I do not want the vile Bastard in my life.
I just want to be saved and full of ego, like you
If you don't want God in your life, that's your choice.

But the curiosity about Him in you will not subside.

Every night, when your laying in bed alone and it's dead quiet, all you have is your thoughts. Talk to God, ask for advice, for strength, for knowledge and most importantly for peace in your mind and heart.

I don't expect you to admit it here, but I faithfully believe you will, if you haven't already.

When you have that peace, we can discuss this further.

Keep me posted.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#670133 Nov 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a broken and defective flesh and blood machine that can not be repaired. If I had said I loved Jesus and believed in God you would have laughed at that as well just because I wrote it, and then you wonder why I do not take you seriously but only use you as an internet toy.
Prove essences don't come from the sun.
Go!
*Thumbs through the New Age Atheist Handbook*

Define : essence

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min truth 687,174
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 26 min Clearwater 30,719
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 3 hr clayvligon 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr LAWEST100 184,840
Anthony Bragg 8 hr Oic yes 28
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 hr Anonymous 286,539
Clinton Foundation Scandals 11 hr Hiddn Numbrz 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 hr Here For Now 619,788
More from around the web