|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to change the neutral balance within an atom to start the exchange with other linked atoms that result in current flow. This has to be a sort of two way street because the flow don't happen except in a loop. You essentially unbalance one atom and it unbalances the rest. You whump that atom and you realign its nuclear orientations as well as the electron valances. That nuclear realignment then changes its relationships to the nuclear alignments of those other linked atoms. This sets up your push and required for the current to flow and follow a path. This is the near elemental building block for transfers of EM, that one single atom linked to others. Disturb one and they all get disturbed. If there is no link for this induced charge it sends out light. It's a path of least resistance thingy. But those tiny little things in doing what they do and encountering resistance start producing a larger packetizing of those charges. The initiating is fairly easy to grasp, but when you start following where they go and what they do it gets pretty complicated to keep track of. Then add the observation affecting it. Even scientists can get lost.
You use some basic principles and set up geometry to make the flow you want, then sort of let it run by itself. Then magic happens.
So it’s a flow now not a pulse.

Whump? Is that a technical term?

You nearly have it there, keep trying…

Remembering that the negative pole is the leader.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Great to see you stranger, how’s it going???

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Let's ignore the fact that you're implying that starving children *don't* cry out for god, and move on to the even darker implication - that your god lets children starve out of pure spite. WTF? What kind of god do you worship?
Uh-huh...

Let's take you for example, let's assume you never pray or you never glorify God. A fair assumption. Now let's say you get destitute, maybe a loved one's about to die, and you finally pray to God and ask for His hand. When God does nothing for you, you'll stay angry at Him and continue your anti-God tirade that you always do.

Laugh it up, fuzzball
-Han Solo

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>That's not my belief, as I'm sure you've been told many times. I lack a belief in god, I don't believe in his nonexistence. I lean towards naturalism, but the universe is far too strange for me to say how it began one way or the other.
Oh.

Lol ok.

Then your belief that a belief in God is crazy.

Or your belief that believing Satan is real is a "loopy" attitude.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Far out, you are way to smart for you're own good.
And that's a compliment.:)
As smart as I need to be

Cheers

“Increase website traffic ”

Since: Sep 13

lucknow

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

I will just shout
"God Are you there"?
if the answer is no. It means he is there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG.
I told you he broke his foot.
It's a joke.
Joke.
He didn't "escape" from the hospital or his own home, no.
It's a joke.
GAWD
Like I said, not funny.

And methinks thou doth protest too much as though trying to justify it to yourself makes it better

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>That's not my belief, as I'm sure you've been told many times. I lack a belief in god, I don't believe in his nonexistence. I lean towards naturalism, but the universe is far too strange for me to say how it began one way or the other.
The advancement of knowledge is the deprecation of what you do "know". You learn what isn't more than what "is".

Your logic and reason dictate there is no deity as portrayed in religious works. This becomes a "knowing" which becomes something else to unlearn. You should default to the middle in regards to that.

If you wish to believe our scientific evidence and etc, then you will have to deal with the conclusive and absolute knowledge that as physical beings we are derivatives of a long string of forces. some seen and some not. We are on a leash, so to speak. When you can see the leash then you may see the hand holding it.

Or something like that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are worshipping Science Scripture and missing the physics involved, which is the processes, not the words. Those processes are what create relativity and quantum theories. Those are manmade logics trying to understand those processes. Not the real thing.
Time is intrinsic because the motion of the universe started it for us. It is more a mathematical construct than a "force".
You just want to argue and not discuss. A waste of time.
You interpretation is guesswork but hey, you are human (I guess) so you are entitled to guess

Time is intrinsic but not because of motion but because of dimensions

You are the one claiming you will argue with anyone – even Einstein about relativity

My guess is you are running out of BS so need to bad mouth your opponent, typical dave-ism

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

safame20 wrote:
I will just shout
"God Are you there"?
Go for it, shout as loud as you can

Welcome

“A witty saying proves nothing”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
In your case more like an induced diarrhea to clear your head. Takes some pressure off and makes you feel better. We know you aren't here for intelligent discussion.
and by "we" you mean, you and all the voices in your head right?

“A witty saying proves nothing”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Great to see you stranger, how’s it going???
Hi CM, nice to see you're still addicted to Topix. I fell off the wagon yesterday. Going to see my sponsor today. He'll probably have me go through the 12 steps again. I hate the one where I have to apologize to everyone I've pissed of recently. That usually takes several weeks.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So it’s a flow now not a pulse.
Whump? Is that a technical term?
You nearly have it there, keep trying…
Remembering that the negative pole is the leader.
Very good.

Negative is the electron valence. That is the outside of the atom. It is the thingy activating transfers.

Kindly refer to my many, many posts before about the universe working from the outside in, and not inside out. The whirlpools, eddies, bubbles, and streams of space that form matter. EM is the driving force. Not really "EM", but the "M". It is the force that knocks those atoms cockeyed and starts the packetized transmissions of itself which then displaces portions of itself. As I have said a few hundred times, magnetism is space in motion.

Your Big Bang was the polar event that started all in motion. The expansion created tension that seeks relief. Simply put the expansion started the motion that then swirled around and became matter which does influence the space created and set into motion FROM THAT FIRST THOUGHT.

Space is the return path of the circuit. The link to the initiator of the circuit is in the middle. But it is a powerful force you can't swim upstream against. You just go with its flow.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

safame20 wrote:
I will just shout
"God Are you there"?
Flip the coin, " God , why aren't you there? "

What do you here ????

I personally here crickets.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty simple, I'll summarize it for you.
If you ignore God, God ignores you.
You'll figure out the rest.
But if you really, really believe, god is magically there!

You really don't see how it works, do you?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice and New Age like, with no doubts bits of truth in it. Like many other things. I can quite understand how trying to keep control of your mind while on an acid trip, the retreat into your core self and peeking out, can give you these insights.
Alan, you are not the best advertisement for your product.
It is modern Science that has provided knowledge of the triune brain. Although ancient humans had knowledge of these divisions. It is up to the individual to look inside himself,[we only have eyes to see out], because "the kingdom of heaven is within."

Why you insist on dismissing what I post to the effects of taking LSD:'he who has not tasted does not know.' At no time do I suggest that what I posted is the result of having taken LSD. Apparently it is impossible for you to discuss anything instead you like to preach so you can pretend to yourself that you know something real. You don't.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect more subtle ones to effect changes. Discrete signals to trigger actions, not brute force to destroy. Finesse. Leverage.
A discrete signal can activate the process to rearrange everything here on the physical and mental levels.
I totally agree.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Subliminal Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't need to exist outside of science, maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, but so far God exists outside of the science humans have discovered.
Science will always be incomplete due to the complexity of the universes and our limited biological brains.
So to me, belief in God or science both require a certain amount of faith.
Do you believe the following?

John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time;..."
Exodus 33:20, And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
John 6:46 "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father."
1 John 4:12 "No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us."

Versus

Gen. 32:30 "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."
Exod. 33:11 "And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend."
Num. 14:14 "...that thou LORD art seen face to face,..."
Job 42:5 "I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee."
Deut. 34:10 "And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,..."
Deut. 5:4 "The LORD talked with you face to face...."

If so do tell us what you believe about God's face being seen.
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jgQ9THRckJ0
Neat little NASA video about plasma waves and sound in space.
Some may remember discussions along this line on here.
This is a good video in that it helps turn those numbers and esoteric terms into dynamics which can be understood. Something I have been trying to do, however, the Topix atheist brain is geared to repeat, and not to understand a damned thing.
We had a minor CME pass by yesterday that is tapering off. The below links are cool sites to see the numbers. That solar wind is not really all that fast here, and the mass density is pretty low, but they have quite the effect. This is the stuff that builds, maintains, and motivates this planet and what is on it. That includes you. There are discrete signals within. If it was totally random you wouldn't be functioning.
http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/SWN/index.html
http://www.spaceweather.com/
The balance point of gravity between the earth and sun is near dead center of the sun. The balance point of the mass of living organisms on the earth would be just about dead center. You have projections of energy from there to here.
Remote controlled model airplanes more than a picture on a screen..
I love space weather.com . I'm always on there.
Solar cycle 24 .com is even better.:)

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then we have nothing further to discuss on the topic.
Thank God.
There is no God RR. God was a short lived theory for which there was no convincing evidence so it was abandoned.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 635,041 - 635,060 of716,790
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

340 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Truths 598,778
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Rosa_Winkel 223,233
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min The Awakener 171,460
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Hidingfromyou 530,169
BBM pins Toronto (Mar '12) 20 min this my pin 7DD61436 56
Hijacked jumbo jets in exchange for the sins of... 28 min Rosa_Winkel 2
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 1 hr Tehee Candor 1,480
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 255,735
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr amy 63
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••