What's wrong with being topless?
Moobs.

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#669994 Nov 2, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ????
What we call the Higg's Field puts the brakes on imagination and desire going wild. A cage to keep the beast in until it learns to behave, maybe.

In dreams and NDEs there are no restrictions physically. You have form and orientation to interact with, but you can pass through steel, fly, or go wherever you wish to go. An EM type consciousness not bound by mass. Switch on that field and you get stuck. You have to learn how to deal with constraints and how to be more constructive, and work with others. A better building block.

Or something like that.

Need a portal to peek out of.

Alamosa, CO

#669995 Nov 2, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
To The Dave Nelson they very well might.
You just have to assume they are Topix atheists. They weren't made to have intelligent conversations with.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#669996 Nov 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a perfect example of atheists blaming God for everything negative.
No, God is not responsible for the birth defect, humans are.
God made man perfect, man's gone and f_ckered that all up.
How did a perfect being, "created" by your perfect deity in your mythology, make an imperfect decision?

Alamosa, CO

#669997 Nov 2, 2013

A Jethro Tull concert from way back.

It is amazing how intellect and energy can be combined in music.

When I was young I just reacted to such things. You get older and get exhausted just by watching the energy expended you start to pick out the intricacies involved. They get more enjoyable.

Life is like that.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#669998 Nov 2, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to chime in here - some contemporary christian music is really great for setting the mood. Don't worry if you start feeling sexual urges towards your savior, that's normal. Sit back, relax, light some candles, and let the savior inside of you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Look at those baby blues!
<quoted text>
So li'l sonny Jesus stopped these people from stoning this poor woman to death, with the admonition, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." So this little old lady is on top of the stone wall with this bigass rock, and drops it on the woman's head, squashing it into strawberry jelly. With fire in his baby blues, Jesus looks up for a second, and then says, "Damn it, Mom!!"
Jesus: against stoning.

Put that on a bumper sticker, never has there been a better endorsement.

Location hidden

#669999 Nov 2, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>What else do you expect from an overgrown baby that refused to read a link that proves "real" scientists are at least allowing the possibility that there is no other life to make contact with?
Kaitlyn would rather run screaming with its fingers in its ears than face a reality that is different than what its idols has told it to believe.
Nothing survives high energy, gamma ray bursts. With every second that goes by any evidence of any life that might have existed elsewhere is completely destroyed. Google what gamma ray bursts do to cell life.:[
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2010/01/...
"Dr. Mushotzki, of NASA..., derived a figure of 1 billion supernovae per year, or 30 supernovae per second (happening) in the observable Universe!"
The question of whether there is life elsewhere in the universe (outside our solar system) is moot since if it did exist, it doesn't now.
The life, or the evidence for it?

Location hidden

#670000 Nov 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a perfect example of atheists blaming God for everything negative.
No, God is not responsible for the birth defect, humans are.
God made man perfect, man's gone and f_ckered that all up.
What? So I guess the sin has infiltrated our DNA?

Location hidden

#670001 Nov 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JObrOiTkkhEXX
A Jethro Tull concert from way back.
It is amazing how intellect and energy can be combined in music.
When I was young I just reacted to such things. You get older and get exhausted just by watching the energy expended you start to pick out the intricacies involved. They get more enjoyable.
Life is like that.
Ok Forrest.

Alamosa, CO

#670002 Nov 2, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok Forrest.
Appreciating music and how it is made makes me a Forrest?

Timmy, you are so shallow.

God, the Creative Force, loves music. That is why it chews up so many musicians. A lot of those go through personal hells to learn how to put those notes and thoughts together to express themselves. It is the pain that made them grow and be creative. They suffer and overcome, and you get to listen and criticize.

You got no soul and poetry in you, Timmy. A piece of dead meat walking, like a fat contented cow waiting to be harvested.
Greens - Tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#670003 Nov 2, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Appreciating music and how it is made makes me a Forrest?
Timmy, you are so shallow.
God, the Creative Force, loves music. That is why it chews up so many musicians. A lot of those go through personal hells to learn how to put those notes and thoughts together to express themselves. It is the pain that made them grow and be creative. They suffer and overcome, and you get to listen and criticize.
You got no soul and poetry in you, Timmy. A piece of dead meat walking, like a fat contented cow waiting to be harvested.
Far out Dave, great assessment.
You got the music in you.
Its a pity Timmy won't understand where you are coming from.
He beats to a different drum.

Alamosa, CO

#670004 Nov 2, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Far out Dave, great assessment.
You got the music in you.
Its a pity Timmy won't understand where you are coming from.
He beats to a different drum.
It's the BB bouncing around his skull.

:-)
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#670005 Nov 2, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for sorrow.
This way, there's no need to read between the lines.
There's nothing there, by design.
"There's nothing there, by design."

So everything that is there is there because it just happened to be.
The bees just happened to be, no thought, no design, no logic.
What a wonderful fluke of nature, because you know, no bees no us.

Thank you Mr Random for poofing bees into existence for absolutely no reason so as we can continue on in our life which coincidentally has no meaning or ultimately no purpose.
Again, thank you.

Alamosa, CO

#670006 Nov 2, 2013
Lots of noises out here in Topxiatheistland. And no harmony. Not even a sweet note. Nothing refined. Babbling buttheads. Children dancing to the the music of others, but making too much noise to really listen to it. Plus they don't dance in synch with it. Music can trigger a quiver in them, but that quiver don't resonate.

Music themed lecture day from old Dave.:-)

Some odd sensations came back with me after my vacation from this place. One was an extreme gratefulness for this assemblage called mankind pulling me back, the EMTs, but it was on a different level, a more spiritual one. They reached out and pulled me back. Granted, some wound up f)cking the hell out of me for personal gain, but that was just part of a process. There were many more that helped me later out of the blue.

Now, such events, such as finding yourself dead, do tend to affect your thinking if you survive them. It is very easy to be on the sidelines and say such and such "really" occurred because you read it in a book. Of course, the experiencee can then laugh at such comments from the peanut gallery. They have their own issues with their own personal realities. The books help them bind together, after a fashion. Creates a reality they can latch onto until something changes it.

There is considerable significance to that paragraph.

But back to my vacation.

You go through a lot of emotion after such events and concussions. Your head is somewhat discombobulated and your core is what holds you together until you can get back on a track. You feel things more than apply the logic you were trained to.

I was atheist. Saw no God. Not even another soul. Saw emptiness with something in the distance I didn't want to see me, then a return to here and seeing another manifestation awaiting, which I was not eager to enter. Maybe I came back here by default, but I took it more as getting a break from something unseen, complete with a rewriting of the scenario that got me there in subtle ways to allow such.

Lots of physical pain. A confused soul. But there were three things that were so strongly felt. An appreciation to experience such a thing. A profound sympathy for an omniscient being trapped in eternity. An even greater appreciation of music.

Of course surviving such a thing will inspire an appreciation on the emotional level. The sympathy came out of nowhere. You don't hear music when you are dead and disembodied. You can miss it. I was only gone for a few minutes local time.

From there sprang my knowledge there is more to this show than there appears.

I'm not in the audience watching, nor can I see it, but I saw a cigarette getting lit.

It ain't the tomatoes from the cast that will hurt my ego.

:-)
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#670007 Nov 2, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Hitler stinks like a monkey.
Now that's a nazity thing to say.

Monkeys don't stink, they smell bad.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#670008 Nov 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can prove God just as easily as you can prove you love your mom.
You go first.
Go.
define : love

define : god
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#670009 Nov 2, 2013
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you, the only things in the universe that sheds significant light on Earth are the Sun, the Moon and the Stars. Please tell me what this magic light source is that God has kept hidden for the past 13 billion years (or 6,000 if you're a Christian).
I have a feeling I'll be getting this answer the same time I get a proper definition of a serpent, or a link to a picture of one.
Say what ?
Surely you realize that the moons light is actually the sun's reflection, yes?
And while we are at it, stars other than our sun do not shed significant light onto earth, that's a ludicrous statement.

Alamosa, CO

#670010 Nov 2, 2013
Greens - Tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's a nazity thing to say.
Monkeys don't stink, they smell bad.
Humans stink. They smell so artificial.

geep geep
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#670011 Nov 2, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
define : love
define : god
Haven't you learnt anything yet , Mr Dodge ball, or is it that you are not here to learn ?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#670012 Nov 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Loopy?! Knock that shit off, timn. There's no reason for you to throw insults at people for believing in something different than you.
Unless you're a bigot, then....
your education is substandard,
your intellect is low,
your philosophy is immoral,
your theist beliefs are childish and fanciful.

you are racist, xenophobic and misogynistic

and a Liar.

You demean yourself, no assistance required

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 45 min Paul McCartney is... 659
Poll What's the most exotic/hottest mixed race group? (Jan '13) 1 hr Doctor REALITY 23
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Quirky 42,522
Are your Topix comments helping...or hurting ot... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 1 hr Paul McCartney is... 65
Am I Starting To Like My Step-Cousin? 2 hr IDontWantThis 1
HOLLYWOOD striving to delete prayer from scripts 3 hr haha 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 hr Robert F 690,621
More from around the web