#669602 Nov 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA.
You better read 2-7 again.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Don't do this to yourself, dude.
I was thinking the same thing and added one more, see number 8:

2. deception, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;
3. impulsivity or failure to plan ahead;
4. irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;
5. reckless disregard for safety of self or others;
6. consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations;
7. lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another;

8. See RiversideRedneck.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#669603 Nov 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're missing the point.
God did nothing.
We're just pointing out how infantile and silly your belief system is.
BTW, did you reread 2-7 of the sociopathic personality?
Hahahahaha, you're a gas.
Now, what is silly about believing the sun went backwards in the sky? See 2 Kings 20:11.

Since: Sep 08

Fowler, CO

#669604 Nov 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I share my experience with you? You would just dismiss them as flashbacks from an LSD trip.
And what is this thinking you allege? What in you thinks?
Your experience could add some credibility to your assertions. Or not.

I went through a natural process. Show us yours.

Believe or not I understand what you are saying and have even noted some of the same phenomenon.

But you are a little wild eyed in your assertions and dismissive of others. Tell us your experience. You had it, I won't discount it. It is just something else to look at. You may also find that by posting it and reading it you will see it in another perspective, and thus adding it to your analysis.

As far as my thinking? As long as I can remember I have looked at myself in the third person. A core noting what happens. That little man a lot of us have sitting back in our minds.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#669605 Nov 1, 2013

Fowler, CO

#669606 Nov 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Defective flesh and blood machines can not participate in what the Universe is doing Dave.
The Universe is larger than you too Dave.
What is it that this "doer" inside you "thinks" it is doing?
Your logic is a bit shaky.

Your flesh and blood is feedback to the energy the "Universe" sent coursing through you. That is the muscle and mental localized channelling of it. Those are resistances to the free flow of it.

Basic physics as expressed in Ohm's and Kirchoff's laws.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#669607 Nov 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno, why do you guys always focus on the negative; the starving kid hypothesis? Why not focus on the full bellied kid? Or the genius kid? Or the happy kid?
I think you won't because you love to blame God for man's misfortunes but thank man for man's fortunes.
Odd.
Sick kid? Goddidit.
Hungry kid? Goddidit.
Earthquake? Goddidit.
Educated kid? Mandidit.
Well fed kid? Mandidit.
Man on the moon? Mandidit.
Missing the point as usual.

Location hidden

#669608 Nov 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Man did that. The child didn't "have it coming", though. Why would you say that?
Because you just said man is responsible for his own suffering.

Location hidden

#669609 Nov 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Man did that. The child didn't "have it coming", though. Why would you say that?
Why do you think you get to blame the bad on man, but ascribe the good to god? It's an all or nothing proposition. Either he doesn't interfere, or he does.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#669610 Nov 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Emotions, the supernatural, spirituality, your soul, etc.
The part of the brain that houses the emotions can be weighed and measured. Emotions can not exist of themselves or absent flesh and blood. There is no such thing as the supernatural. Spirituality is what to you? And the soul, many ancient teachings have the biosphere as a place where man can create a soul for himself. After he first creates an astral body.

You have to do things in order RR.

First an essence is created in the sun, and it comes to the earth and finds two people and causes them to have sex so that it can live in the fetus that results. The fetus lives in the world of the womb while it becomes a new body capable of living in the world of the biosphere. When the body is fulyl capable of leaving the world of the womb and can exist in the world of the biosphere something happens that we call birth. After the essence/child has reached the age of 7 the essence discovers it can not survive with out a personality and begins to compensate for what it believes are the weaknesses of the essence. No one remembers doing this compensation.

And then you die. That is called the terror of the situation.

Of course it does not have to end like that. With the help of special schools the personality can be made submissive to the essence and essence can grow and evolve such that a new body begins to form around it, while it is still attached to the physical body it is walking around in on the surface of the planet earth. This new body of attention is what is capable of surviving the death of the planetary physical body but only within the confines of the solar system AKA the Astral Plane.

After the Astral body has fully formed an additional body begins to form around it, a Soul body which is not restricted to life within this solar system but is immortal within the whole entire Universe.

If you want to survive outside the womb, you need a body that can survive in the biosphere, Nature gives you this. If you want to survive the death of your planetary body and have something survive that can live in the solar system you need a body that can survive outside the biosphere and that is an essence body or an astral body. If you want to reach your full potential and live beyond the confines of the solar system you will need to create a soul body for yourself.

If someone has a soul body you can see it under certain conditions, it is like a halo or a glow around the head of the person in possession of such a body.

I know someone who has a soul body and I have seen his soul.

Also I want to make clear that I wrote that with out correcting certain assumptions you have about what you are and how your internal life works.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Fowler, CO

#669611 Nov 1, 2013
http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-...

Solar flares.

There was a magnetic reversal of the sun that was expected by now.

I love how any of these science blurbs always have "exciting" inserted.

Helps motivate the Topix atheist kiddies.

Fowler, CO

#669612 Nov 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
The part of the brain that houses the emotions can be weighed and measured. Emotions can not exist of themselves or absent flesh and blood. There is no such thing as the supernatural. Spirituality is what to you? And the soul, many ancient teachings have the biosphere as a place where man can create a soul for himself. After he first creates an astral body.
You have to do things in order RR.
First an essence is created in the sun, and it comes to the earth and finds two people and causes them to have sex so that it can live in the fetus that results. The fetus lives in the world of the womb while it becomes a new body capable of living in the world of the biosphere. When the body is fulyl capable of leaving the world of the womb and can exist in the world of the biosphere something happens that we call birth. After the essence/child has reached the age of 7 the essence discovers it can not survive with out a personality and begins to compensate for what it believes are the weaknesses of the essence. No one remembers doing this compensation.
And then you die. That is called the terror of the situation.
Of course it does not have to end like that. With the help of special schools the personality can be made submissive to the essence and essence can grow and evolve such that a new body begins to form around it, while it is still attached to the physical body it is walking around in on the surface of the planet earth. This new body of attention is what is capable of surviving the death of the planetary physical body but only within the confines of the solar system AKA the Astral Plane.
After the Astral body has fully formed an additional body begins to form around it, a Soul body which is not restricted to life within this solar system but is immortal within the whole entire Universe.
If you want to survive outside the womb, you need a body that can survive in the biosphere, Nature gives you this. If you want to survive the death of your planetary body and have something survive that can live in the solar system you need a body that can survive outside the biosphere and that is an essence body or an astral body. If you want to reach your full potential and live beyond the confines of the solar system you will need to create a soul body for yourself.
If someone has a soul body you can see it under certain conditions, it is like a halo or a glow around the head of the person in possession of such a body.
I know someone who has a soul body and I have seen his soul.
Also I want to make clear that I wrote that with out correcting certain assumptions you have about what you are and how your internal life works.
So put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Half baked New Age.

Put it back in the oven and cook some more.

“My Karma Killed Your Dogma”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#669613 Nov 1, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, then I will link you to every time blaah blaah blaah.....
...scroll, scroll, scroll...

Put The Bong DOWN.

Location hidden

#669614 Nov 1, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes I forget how loopy christian beliefs can get. Satan.. lol.
Oh wait.. did he want me to say that?!?!?!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Loopy?! Knock that shit off, timn. There's no reason for you to throw insults at people for believing in something different than you.
Unless you're a bigot, then....
Christians and christianity are just as bigoted. "One god only--Bible God!!" Which just so happens to be the one *you* believe in.

I deny your buybull god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#669615 Nov 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, no.
As a matter of fact, I thought of you.
I had a trick-or-treater with a redneck costume.
It was great.
Aww....

Location hidden

#669616 Nov 1, 2013
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Samhain baby.
Ciao, bello! Come stai?

La Festa del' Ombra in my trad; Shadowfest! Happy hauntings!

Location hidden

#669617 Nov 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can prove God just as easily as you can prove you love your mom.
You go first.
Go.
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
False counter-challenge.
There's no need to argue over the existence moms.
They're every-freggin-where.
I have one.
So do you.
Moms are an objectively verifiable fact of life.
My love for one mom in particular is irrelevant.
Prove there's a god.
Go.
I think it's time that RR prove *his* allegations first, rather than him telling everyone else to go first.

How ya doin', Hukt? Good to see you here.
Pat

Granby, CT

#669618 Nov 1, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think you get to blame the bad on man, but ascribe the good to god? It's an all or nothing proposition. Either he doesn't interfere, or he does.
If there is a god how can he possibly be considered good with the existence of sociopaths and pedophiles? If a god exists he is clearly either evil or an eternal failure.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#669619 Nov 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Rev Anal: "I am Reverend Anal, I don't believe a single word of the Bible but I'll still quote it more than anyone, ever. That way I don't have to ask a single question or face a single debate."
You are losing it here this morning RR. There are a couple words in the Bible I do believe. I have posted them more than once. Your memory seems to be shorter than your dick.

Think hard now. What verses did I post and say that sometimes the Bible gets something right? Come on I know you can do it.

Honestly though, what is there to debate? Would you debate gravity? Maybe sun light?

What you call debate is really your apologetics which is nothing but a dishonest deception to convince someone that black is white and empty is full.

How can you debate the Bat being listed in a long list of birds?

Lev. 11:13-19,
"And these are they which ye shall have in abomination among the fowls; they shall not be eaten, they are an abomination: the eagle,
and the ossifrage,
and the ospray,
And the vulture,
and the kite after his kind;
Every raven after his kind;
And the owl,
and the night hawk,
and the cuckow,
and the hawk after his kind,
And the little owl,
and the cormorant,
and the great owl,
And the swan,
and the pelican,
and the gier eagle,
And the stork,
the heron after her kind,
and the lapwing,
and the bat."

And the bat. What is there to debate RR? The Bat is not a fowl.

Location hidden

#669620 Nov 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, no. There was no serpent. I was referring to the ignorant atheist rant of "the talking snake". I call it an ignorant rant because the Bible clearly says serpent, not snake.
Semantics.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Timn was correct in his abridged version, that God has spoken to me and touched me. He's also answered a shitload of prayers.
Should be easy to prove, then.

Go.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#669621 Nov 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA.
You better read 2-7 again.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Don't do this to yourself, dude.
Ok, I read 2-7 again.

Dunno what you find so funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min Rosa_Winkel 1,957
Poll My Main Use of Topix (Feb '12) 7 min stemaxgizmo 42
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min RoSesz 578,904
Poll If someone is coming home and your completely n... 52 min stemaxgizmo 3
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 55 min Theswamiji reloads 5,918
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr WasteWater 5,686
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr Freebird USA 9,220
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Freebird USA 176,201
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr The Evenstar 39,951
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 609,818
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 270,030
More from around the web