Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#669630 Nov 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I read 2-7 again.
Dunno what you find so funny.
I know what he finds so funny. You! Pretending you are not a sociopath. Try again RR.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#669631 Nov 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you assume He's ignoring them?
Are you one of those non-believers that's a non-believer because God doesn't *POOF* all our problems away?
He "poofs" away *your* problems, but not those of starving children because they don't believe in the same god you do?

Harsh, dude.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#669632 Nov 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how it works.
I also know how you think it works.
Of course you do...

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#669633 Nov 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
The part of the brain that houses the emotions can be weighed and measured. Emotions can not exist of themselves or absent flesh and blood. There is no such thing as the supernatural. Spirituality is what to you? And the soul, many ancient teachings have the biosphere as a place where man can create a soul for himself. After he first creates an astral body.
You have to do things in order RR.
First an essence is created in the sun, and it comes to the earth and finds two people and causes them to have sex so that it can live in the fetus that results. The fetus lives in the world of the womb while it becomes a new body capable of living in the world of the biosphere. When the body is fulyl capable of leaving the world of the womb and can exist in the world of the biosphere something happens that we call birth. After the essence/child has reached the age of 7 the essence discovers it can not survive with out a personality and begins to compensate for what it believes are the weaknesses of the essence. No one remembers doing this compensation.
And then you die. That is called the terror of the situation.
Of course it does not have to end like that. With the help of special schools the personality can be made submissive to the essence and essence can grow and evolve such that a new body begins to form around it, while it is still attached to the physical body it is walking around in on the surface of the planet earth. This new body of attention is what is capable of surviving the death of the planetary physical body but only within the confines of the solar system AKA the Astral Plane.
After the Astral body has fully formed an additional body begins to form around it, a Soul body which is not restricted to life within this solar system but is immortal within the whole entire Universe.
If you want to survive outside the womb, you need a body that can survive in the biosphere, Nature gives you this. If you want to survive the death of your planetary body and have something survive that can live in the solar system you need a body that can survive outside the biosphere and that is an essence body or an astral body. If you want to reach your full potential and live beyond the confines of the solar system you will need to create a soul body for yourself.
If someone has a soul body you can see it under certain conditions, it is like a halo or a glow around the head of the person in possession of such a body.
I know someone who has a soul body and I have seen his soul.
Also I want to make clear that I wrote that with out correcting certain assumptions you have about what you are and how your internal life works.
So put that in your pipe and smoke it.
It seems as though you're doing enough smoking of the pipe for both of us.

"First an essence is created in the sun"?!?

O_o

Hahaha!!!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#669634 Nov 1, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes I forget how loopy christian beliefs can get. Satan.. lol.
Oh wait.. did he want me to say that?!?!?!
<quoted text>
Christians and christianity are just as bigoted. "One god only--Bible God!!" Which just so happens to be the one *you* believe in.
I deny your buybull god.
Congratulations!

I don't but your sorcery, either.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#669635 Nov 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't prove something to someone who refuses to accept it.
to those you just say "you don't want God, then so be it!":
"...what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse...Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts..." Rom 1
Once you REALLY, TRULY believe it all makes sense!

LOL

…amazing the order of that, no?

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#669636 Nov 1, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is a god how can he possibly be considered good with the existence of sociopaths and pedophiles? If a god exists he is clearly either evil or an eternal failure.
You sound more like someone beseeching God than one denying its existence.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#669637 Nov 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are losing it here this morning RR. There are a couple words in the Bible I do believe. I have posted them more than once. Your memory seems to be shorter than your dick.
Think hard now. What verses did I post and say that sometimes the Bible gets something right? Come on I know you can do it.
Honestly though, what is there to debate? Would you debate gravity? Maybe sun light?
What you call debate is really your apologetics which is nothing but a dishonest deception to convince someone that black is white and empty is full.
How can you debate the Bat being listed in a long list of birds?
Lev. 11:13-19,
"And these are they which ye shall have in abomination among the fowls; they shall not be eaten, they are an abomination: the eagle,
and the ossifrage,
and the ospray,
And the vulture,
and the kite after his kind;
Every raven after his kind;
And the owl,
and the night hawk,
and the cuckow,
and the hawk after his kind,
And the little owl,
and the cormorant,
and the great owl,
And the swan,
and the pelican,
and the gier eagle,
And the stork,
the heron after her kind,
and the lapwing,
and the bat."
And the bat. What is there to debate RR? The Bat is not a fowl.
It was then.

The classification system has since changed.

Moving on...
Pat

East Granby, CT

#669638 Nov 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but how is a child that is killed by an errant bomb at fault?
OTHER people are at fault, not God and not the kid.
Well, was god unable or unwilling to prevent the tragedy?

Also, since god created morally challenged humans who then go and make bombs, he is responsible for their actions. If there is a creator god then he is the root cause of all sin.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#669639 Nov 1, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
"What god?" is the question YOU beg with nearly every post YOU make.
You have claimed to have proof. You have not provided that proof.
Hands ARE objectively verifiable things.
There IS proof that mine exist.
I CAN show them to you. They are the proof.
Hands are proof of hands.
It's that simple.
This venue doesn't mean nothing... seeing as it's the one we're using at the moment.
Are there another "venues" we could implement... ones that wouldn't inhibit your ability to demonstrate proof of your god?
There's a BIG fuggin difference between my hands and your god.
Hands are demonstrable.
Do you require step-by-step directions for verifying the existence of mine?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot or an argumentative sunuvabitch would ask a Christian "which god".
Christians always mean "MY GOD--JESUSGOD!!"

Your jesusgod ain't the only one. But you don't want to accept that; you just want everyone to accept what *you* believe.

Sorry, Pappa Bear, but that makes you a bigot.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#669640 Nov 1, 2013

Semantics.
Negative.

All snakes are sentient a but not all serpents are snakes.
Should be easy to prove, then.
Go.
"Easy"?!

LMAO! No one here can even prove they have hands...

Not so easy...

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#669641 Nov 1, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence that the Universe was ever created.
They say the Big Bang did.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#669642 Nov 1, 2013

Very funny, very witty; but we'll still have to take that dodge as a big "no."
Like the proof of your god and your answered prayers.
Negative.

serpent
n.
1. A reptile of the order Serpentes; a snake.
2. often Serpent
a. In the Bible, the creature that tempted Eve.
b. Satan.
3. A subtle, sly, or treacherous person.
4. A firework that writhes while burning.
5. Music A deep-voiced wind instrument of serpentine shape, used principally from the 17th to 19th century, about 2.5 meters (8 feet) in length and made of brass or wood.
6. Serpent Serpens.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx...

Pelosi fits definition #3.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#669643 Nov 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but how is a child that is killed by an errant bomb at fault?
OTHER people are at fault, not God and not the kid.
How is a baby born blind and retarded at fault? The only one to blame there is your creator god, no? Is he unable or unwilling to prevent birth defects? Does your god like unjust suffering? Nature is proof positive that if there is a god he has no liking for either fairness or love.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#669644 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
He "poofs" away *your* problems, but not those of starving children because they don't believe in the same god you do?
Harsh, dude.
It's called big ego small brain syndrome.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#669645 Nov 1, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound more like someone beseeching God than one denying its existence.
What is there to deny? You theists offer nothing.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#669646 Nov 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty simple, I'll summarize it for you.
If you ignore God, God ignores you.
You'll figure out the rest.
Sounds Pagan, not christian. Paganism is very propitiatory; that means, if we do something nice for the Gods, the Gods will do something nice for us. You just described your god the same way.

I was under the impression that your jeesusgod--make that,*the* jeesusgod--loved everyone, and wanted all to come to him.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#669647 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
The challenge--and the name of the thread--is prove there's a god.
Go.
I'm trying to figure out how to prove ANYTHING on this thread.

Show me how.

Prove you have hands.

Go.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#669648 Nov 1, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
They say the Big Bang did.
Flaunting your stupidity again?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#669649 Nov 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if you don't seperate yourself from devils now, Al, what makes you think you should be seperate from them in the world to come?
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you refuse to do what Jesus commands of you? Do you think your blatant refusal helps convince normal people to abandon their reason and become a pew warmer?
Waaasssuuup claims to be above the laws of his god and is not required to obey them because his god forgives him...or some damn thing like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Chess Jurist 48,953
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min kent 646,706
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 33 min andet1987 2,082
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 1 hr sno333 2
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 hr USA-1 38,758
How to solve racism (and sexism) once and for all 2 hr Hey U 5
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 2 hr Hey U 19
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr Bunz7893 44,699
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr Just Think 105,632
More from around the web