Prove there's a god.
orangelion

London, UK

#669059 Oct 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
"O_o"
Even before, you made hidden digs at me about me being gay, liar.
Reverend Alan is right to attack you.
orangelion

London, UK

#669060 Oct 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
"O_o"
Perhaps you yourself are effeminate, maybe that is why you don't care about my concern of effeminate men or butch women.
Pat

Granby, CT

#669061 Oct 30, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i probably do disbelieve in what some call 'christianity' as much or more than you do, but it would be plain ignorant and rebellious of me to disbelieve in Christ
Intelligent is ignorance to the upside down brain of the terrified theist.

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#669062 Oct 30, 2013
orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would women want you? Your a small fat Mexican.
You have no education, pisspoor job, are unsuccessful, effeminate, childish.
There is nothing special about you, you know yourself, and you understand your worth, you don't measure up to anything, your not for the ladies.
I wish I could watch him beat the dog crap out of you homeboy.
He has those pointy boots too, ouch right in the knee..lol

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#669063 Oct 30, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You know why Mexicans wear pointy-toed cowboy boots?

The pointy toes help them climb a chain link fence better.

HA!

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#669064 Oct 30, 2013
orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are worthless.
nothing feminine about you. And rape you as I please, I certainly don't need your say so.
I don't need a women who thinks she is a man, I don't need a man, I am a man, who is here to put people to the test, and you failed then test bitch.
You idiot thinks a man would want something butch? HAHAHAHAHAHHA A REAL MAN WANTS SOMETHIng femine imbecile!
DONT YOU DARE INSULT ME!!!!!!
What are you....about ten or twelve years old?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#669065 Oct 30, 2013
orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, son, just like RR, whe I asked him about his personal experiences, he gave no answer but silly banter, because he had no personal experiences regarding Christ.
You have never felt these personal experiences either, you are just lying, so now I'm gonna smash you like I smashed RR.
Bring a lunch.... It's gonna be a long day for you....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#669066 Oct 30, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gospels are known to be written by anonymous authors; not whose names are on the chapter headings.
They are also not considered eyewitnesses.
The Bible was written by shepherds, kings, prophets, apostles, disciples, fishermen...

It is the inspired Word of God. God used men over 2500 year period on four different continents. It is all interwoven and all leads to Jesus.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#669067 Oct 30, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Again, how would you have them taught? Should a disclaimer be offered every time a teacher mentions evolution? "Warning: although the evidence for evolution is overwhelming, we should let you know that there is perhaps an unseen evil demon manipulating our senses so that it only seems like we evolved."
Seriously. It goes without saying that things might change in terms of what we "know" about the world. But we could barely teach anything at all if we could only teach "facts." The way we advance our knowledge is by passing down down information generation by generation, with each successive generation tweaking or completely changing it as necessary. Do you suggest we somehow refrain from doing this until such time as we have gained omniscience?
I've already told you what I was complaining about. If you choose not to listen, that's on you.

Since: Sep 08

Fowler, CO

#669068 Oct 30, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Way back (millions of years) we had a common ancestorship with the chimps and Bonobos, but we did not directly evolve from them.
Much later we shared a common ancestorship with the Neanderthals. Close enough that we could mate with them and produce fertile offspring.
I think the DNA evidence of this pretty much seals the deal as far as our descent from the great ape line goes. Creationism is dead...long live science.
Science didn't start the process. Or even help it along.

It just looks back and thinks that's the way it happened from the best they can figure with what they have.

Something did the creating.

#669069 Oct 30, 2013
orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would women want you? Your a small fat Mexican.
You have no education, pisspoor job, are unsuccessful, effeminate, childish.
There is nothing special about you, you know yourself, and you understand your worth, you don't measure up to anything, your not for the ladies.
LOL!!! and doesn't it just piss you off when a a small, fat, uneducated,poor, unsuccsessful, effemate, childish Mexican is still able to out do you?!......

Poor,poor orangelion..... outclassed and outdone by a a small, fat, uneducated,poor, unsuccsessful, effemate, childish Mexican.

Go back home to mama before you get hurt........

Go on now. Git. You're dismissed.......

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#669070 Oct 30, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe because that is obviously what YOU want, RR.
I never said anything about taking out the science class and adding in a religion class. Not once. I never even hinted at it or implied it.

So you're wrong.

Again.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#669071 Oct 30, 2013
timn17 wrote:
I have no idea why you keep bringing up the pluto thing. It doesn't reflect well. It was an issue of classification,
To show you how retarded the "bats are birds" or "talking snake" atheist arguments are.
Ben Dare

Wheaton, IL

#669072 Oct 30, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
When I attend a grocery store I bring my wallet and a car to carry all the things the grocery store has to offer.
When I attend a church I do not need the car, I can carry all the church has to offer in my wallet.
Yeah, lots of room in the wallet on the way out.

Quote J.C.: "God loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, but somehow just can't handle money!"

#669074 Oct 30, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Real cowhide too!!!!

I call them cucaracha stompers. Pointed at the end so I can squish
cockroaches like you when you run and hide in the corner.

#669075 Oct 30, 2013
crap.... sorry Aura... that wasn't meant for you.
it was intended for orangelion....
-my apologies-

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#669076 Oct 30, 2013
Ben Dare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, lots of room in the wallet on the way out.
Quote J.C.: "God loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, but somehow just can't handle money!"
God does not need money.

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#669077 Oct 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
crap.... sorry Aura... that wasn't meant for you.
it was intended for orangelion....
-my apologies-
It's ok my cologne will protect me...lol and the Colgate invisible shield. ROF
orangelion

London, UK

#669078 Oct 30, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
always worshipping someone as a process of self identification, adolescent?
Ben Dare

Wheaton, IL

#669079 Oct 30, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute.
Wait until you find yourself all alone, Big Boy. Come back and tell us about it.
"You're talking 3 degrees in what direction?"
"about 40 lightyears 3 degrees off the north polar axis of some unnamed star"
Three degrees off the north polar axis? That's the one that spins counterclockwise looking down at it. But you would be at a slight angle. And too far to see any details.
You didn't understand that? Perhaps I should have drawn a diagram for you? Would you have understood that?
What other sort of things in life have you missed?
Smart boy, you should worry about yourself and what you believe. Your attempts at being a wise ass are pretty bad. You don't even know where you are.
Dave, 3 degrees and 40 light years off the polar axis describes a circle in space 40 light years away with a circumference of... um...(anyone good with trig? How big a circle will a line 40 light years long scribe when rotated at 3 degrees around a polar axis?) It doesn't define a point in space. Jesus! I'm calling Cambridge and having them repossess your eye movement activated Stephen Hawking genius keyboard. You're going to have to go back to typing with your nose again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 603,551
The Christian Atheist debate 34 min Into The Night 4,048
I'm looking for a writer to write my true story (Nov '08) 41 min Survivor 234
Is Steve Harvey's 'Family Fued' racially biased?? (Oct '13) 1 hr South American Italy 11
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr South American Italy 8,321
Rajkot gay Topix (Feb '15) 2 hr loganxxxx 238
Gay sex in raigarh 2 hr tiger 32
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 hr waaasssuuup 7,653
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr Lyndi 177,899
More from around the web