“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#668881 Oct 30, 2013
Pat wrote:
Science is ALWAYS subject to revision when new information is discovered. It has always been that way because science is the honest search for truth. All you prove with your notions about science is that you have an inferior education.
Do tell.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#668882 Oct 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
oooooh.... you want me to put on my deep voice, sugar?
I've heard people say that.....
Too much of anything is not good for you, baby
But I don't know about that...
There's many times that we've loved. We've shared love and made love.
It doesn't seem to me like it's enough
There's just not enough of it
There's just not enough
orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA my voice is rugged and naturally deep, I don't need to artificifically lower it like you do.
Sex is not the most important thing in life kid.
And I wonder where you got those phrases from' TV maybe?
We get a lot of kids deluded that the world is sexual nowadays, kids like you.
Dude, that's a Barry White song.

I figured you being the super-deep voice manly man kind of guy, you knew that...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#668883 Oct 30, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Just because you masturbate over thoughts of me is not any reason that I should be pleased with the idea.
W A N K E R
I just threw up a little bit in my mouth...

ooo lala I taste whiskey!
orangelion

London, UK

#668884 Oct 30, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you masturbate over thoughts of me is not any reason that I should be pleased with the idea.
W A N K E R
You are worthless.
nothing feminine about you. And rape you as I please, I certainly don't need your say so.
I don't need a women who thinks she is a man, I don't need a man, I am a man, who is here to put people to the test, and you failed then test bitch.
You idiot thinks a man would want something butch? HAHAHAHAHAHHA A REAL MAN WANTS SOMETHIng femine imbecile!
DONT YOU DARE INSULT ME!!!!!!

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#668885 Oct 30, 2013
orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
It is Obama who let the all queada get stronger, idiot.
Obama done nothing to battle the all queada, so they got stronger.
We are supplying weapons to free Syrian rebels, they are terrorists.
We are strengthening and supplying terrorists.
Saddam needed to be overthrown.
I am sure you did not actually read my post.

We were talking about what and who and why the Iraq and Afghanistan wars started and no matter how much you attempt to twist it you cannot blame Obama for starting those wars.

Syria is not in question and not part of the discussion but you are welcome to try to obfuscate the argument if it makes you feel better

Your opinion is your opinion, nothing more. The excuse that madas needed overthrowing is BS, he may not have been a nice guy and the west most certainly hated him, in his later life (although backing him with weapons in his earlier incarnation) but that is besides the point. He was the leader of a country and overthrowing him is coup and amounts to itís own brand of terrorism

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#668886 Oct 30, 2013
orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are worthless.
nothing feminine about you. And rape you as I please, I certainly don't need your say so.
I don't need a women who thinks she is a man, I don't need a man, I am a man, who is here to put people to the test, and you failed then test bitch.
You idiot thinks a man would want something butch? HAHAHAHAHAHHA A REAL MAN WANTS SOMETHIng femine imbecile!
Lady, thou doth protest too much...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#668887 Oct 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange.
I know that science is always evolving, changing, learning, etc. What you say here is exactly what I mean about wrong, outdated or ignorant science being taught to grade school kids as if it's irrefutable fact.
Agreed.

#668888 Oct 30, 2013
orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are worthless.
Sick perverted moron. You try and you will not only spend time in hospital wishing you were a more civilised human being but you will also spend a couple of years in a nice warm and cosy prison cell with some big ugly bruiser reaming your gaping a$$.

Honey, I donít think I am a man so will be no good for you anyway and most certainly not butch but you are welcome to dream if thatís what turns you on.

My dearest honey bitch I will insult who the fook I like particularly after they have insulted me first. You donít like payback then tough.

#668889 Oct 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I just threw up a little bit in my mouth...
ooo lala I taste whiskey!
If you like second had whisky then fair enough but really itís not something to tell the world

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#668890 Oct 30, 2013
orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have children?
How would you know spanking is right?
I bet you don't have kids, go on, admit it.
sorry dude - i've learned early on not to share anything deeply personal in these threads of mixed company; mixed with demoniacs who hate God and His people with an evil passion.

it's been my observation that unbelievers can freely share personal things because 'Christians''generally' don't have evil intentions and won't use personal things to hurt others, but unbelievers will and do!

Since: Sep 08

Fowler, CO

#668891 Oct 30, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
Why we are at it, who understands the secret of the number 9.
It has many secrets.
There is no secret in the number 9, but there is a secret in the spiral representing it and 6 that has to do with existing.

Take a piece of wire and wrap it into a flat spiral. Hold it up and look at it. Start at the middle and see what direction it follows. It will go clockwise or counter. Turn it around. It goes the other way. Now pull the center out a bit. Looking from the center follow how it turns. It will be clockwise, or righthand twist, or counterclockwise, lefthand twist. Turn it around and look from the other side. It will be the same. Pull that center out to the other side and it will follow the opposite direction. This is an interesting aspect of a two dimensional shape turned into three dimensions. The wire is a continuum being extended into another dimension. You can't do that with squares, triangles, or other geometric shapes. Those are measurements, not causes.

Without that continuum, you wouldn't have motion or force.

It gets complicated, but you use that directionality to apply force and shape things. You can even amplify force with it.

EM follows right hand twist.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#668892 Oct 30, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
When someone new to the thread looks at the word "gaytheist", without the benefit of your idiotic explanation, don't you think they'll take it at face value to mean:
gaytheist = homosexual theist
it's an appropriate definition anyway you slice it; i.e., a gay theist IS a gaytheist!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#668893 Oct 30, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you do that to me a lot. And I always tell you that a cage full of shit always makes me think of you.
Fahgwad.
<quoted text>
Wrong, pole smoker; you throw bullshit at me, I throw it back.
You really hate that, don't you?
"STOP RESISTING ME!!" ~ waaasssuuup
Remember that?
of course i remember it, hon, and i'm still looking forward to the day when you'll stop rebelling and let me into your secret places;)

#668894 Oct 30, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no secret in the number 9, but there is a secret in the spiral representing it and 6 that has to do with existing.
Take a piece of wire and wrap it into a flat spiral. Hold it up and look at it. Start at the middle and see what direction it follows. It will go clockwise or counter. Turn it around. It goes the other way. Now pull the center out a bit. Looking from the center follow how it turns. It will be clockwise, or righthand twist, or counterclockwise, lefthand twist. Turn it around and look from the other side. It will be the same. Pull that center out to the other side and it will follow the opposite direction. This is an interesting aspect of a two dimensional shape turned into three dimensions. The wire is a continuum being extended into another dimension. You can't do that with squares, triangles, or other geometric shapes. Those are measurements, not causes.
Without that continuum, you wouldn't have motion or force.
It gets complicated, but you use that directionality to apply force and shape things. You can even amplify force with it.
EM follows right hand twist.
Left or right hand twist?
http://education.jlab.org/qa/em_01.gif

#668895 Oct 30, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it's an appropriate definition anyway you slice it; i.e., a gay theist IS a gaytheist!:)
Rather like religious crackpot is a religiouscrackpot?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#668896 Oct 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I do not apologize to you, I never have, and I don't want your worthless, insincere "forgiveness."
lol! in other words, you're saying "stop resisting my demands!"

you can't control my forgiveness to you - deal with it!

FORGIVEN FORGIVEN FROGIVEN....oh my!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#668897 Oct 30, 2013
It is a mathematical certainty that there is life on other planets. It doesn't mean we'll ever come into contact with any of it, though.
<quoted text>
Carl Sagan, Stephen Hawking, and everydamn astronomer in the business would disagree with you. But you know more than they do, don't you?
you and me have SO much faith in common that it's a shame you're too stubborn to concede anything to me....

i totally believe that there's life in the cosmos and that they're known as angels and the spirits of those who've departed from their bodies on earth:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#668898 Oct 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet. Vodka Collins and a beer shooter, please.
dude - if you ordered a tom collins in a bar in my hood, you'd probably either get beat-up or propositioned by another guy;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#668899 Oct 30, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
That is entirely up to you, whatever turns you on and I am sure you partner would be overjoyed that some unknown is masturbating over you personal conversation.
there could be a time and place for such things, darling. wanna chat w/me on the low?;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#668900 Oct 30, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather like religious crackpot is a religiouscrackpot?
sure - there are crackpots, religious and otherwise - and then there's peeps like me who you cannot refute:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women Drivers (Apr '08) 4 min Okdokkee 20
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min June VanDerMark 589,276
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 45 min Mike duckit 99,726
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 58 min waaasssuuup 4,060
Israel End is Near 1 hr Someone 106
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 1 hr -TheExam- 1,423
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 176,746
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Porkpie Hat 271,244
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 hr Naveen kumar 7,154
More from around the web