“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#668668 Oct 29, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>

....Another thing about science - when better evidence comes along science will correct itself....
Translation:
"I can say what I want, slam people for what I believe I've been told but when that crap I've been spouting is proven wrong, instead of looking like a fool, I just simply say that science corrected itself and I am free to start spouting NEW crap!"

Now don't get me wrong Pat. Science is not crap, but just the way you go about attacking people with it is..

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#668669 Oct 29, 2013
Pat wrote:
So you are telling me that you believe in god but not life after death?
Of course I believe in God, but life after death is not the only, or main, reason that I believe in God, as you so ignorantly assumed.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#668670 Oct 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Doncha know that already? lol
These stupid ass atheists think that because a scientist (or group of) says something, it MUST be true.
Like how science used to "know" that insects are borne of rotting flesh. That was a fact.
*rolls eyes*
Strange, you didn't seem to question the validity of the science you quoted to prove the parting of the Red Sea. Is "biblical science", for lack of a better word, immune to the errors of accepted science which you openly ridicule? If this same flawed science is used to prove some tenet from the bible, it immediately becomes inviolable and above skepticism - is that how it works?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#668671 Oct 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what Christians teach children on Sunday Mornings:
2 Kings 18:27, " ...that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?"
lol - Al quotes a brutal king's threat against israel and posts it out of context as if it's something christians do! classic satanic accusations!

are you gonna be ready for payback time, Al?!

Since: Sep 08

Fowler, CO

#668672 Oct 29, 2013
Welcome to Planet Earth and existence from now on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#668673 Oct 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
Nanonuts, If you want to be a real Christian what must you do?
A. Harass homosexuals all day long.
or
B. Sell everything and give the money to the poor?
The answer is B!
"...none of you can be my disciple unless he gives up everything he has" Luke 14:33
"If you want to be perfect, go and sell all you have and give the money to the poor and you will have riches in heaven" Matt. 19:21
"Sell your possessions and give alms" Luke 12:33
"But give what is in your cups and plates to the poor, and everything will be clean for you" Luke 11:41
"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt,.... But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven.... for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" Matt. 6:19-21
"How hardly shall they that have riches enter to the kingdom of God" Mark 10:23
"Truly, I say to you, it will be hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God" Matt. 19:23-24
A certain ruler told Jesus that he had obeyed all the commandments from his youth up. But, Jesus said, "Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me" Luke 18:22, Mark 10:21
if you don't seperate yourself from devils now, Al, what makes you think you should be seperate from them in the world to come?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#668674 Oct 29, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange, you didn't seem to question the validity of the science you quoted to prove the parting of the Red Sea. Is "biblical science", for lack of a better word, immune to the errors of accepted science which you openly ridicule? If this same flawed science is used to prove some tenet from the bible, it immediately becomes inviolable and above skepticism - is that how it works?
Yup. It's called "belief". We all have it.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#668675 Oct 29, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have such a problem with gay theists?
i never said that i have a problem with them, i simply defined the core of their theology and combined into 1 word; Gaytheist! this applies not only to homosexuals, but the fascist/politically correct supporters of homosexuality who choose gaytheology over Biblically based theology.

you are welcome!:)

Fowler, CO

#668676 Oct 29, 2013
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...

Good article.

Can be applied to atheists not seeing any future, too.

“I started out with nothing”

and still got most of it left

#668677 Oct 29, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/29/politics/obamac...
Obama and company have some issues.
How is life being an attack dog for masters like that?
Funny how so many Americans are all for affordable health care yet run screaming in horror at obamacare.

So you are saying that Bush was perfect?

How strange.

At least this one has not dragged half the world to war because he wanted to show his dad what a big man he was.

At least this one has not caused a world recession..

Tell me, what does the sentence :--

But other officials said Obama -- or at least his White House staff -- did know about it.

Mean?

So you are saying that because you wife does not tell you when she goes out on the game that you should know about it anyway?

She told me a funny the other day,“Great night last night, I earned 95 dollars and 25 cents”

“Who was the tight a$$ who gave you the 25 cent” I asked

Her reply was ”All of them”

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#668678 Oct 29, 2013
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that is what the Quran says, literally.
I thought your claim was that the Quran is scientifically accurate?
<quoted text>Funny to hear this come from you. You have went from saying that the Quran is scientifically accurate to claiming what the Quran says is not accurate.
<quoted text>It is indeed difficult to understand the attributes of an imaginary, invisible being. To understand the attributes of something, that something first has to be real.
Too bad this god you prattle on about exists only in your imagination and the imagination of others.
Whatever, after all its your choice to believe or disbelieve, I am not willing to waste my time and bring you so much facts which were accepted by so many non-Muslim scientists to get some childish replies with no sense at all, talking to you is like running in a circle.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#668679 Oct 29, 2013
orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your voice may be deeper than Wassssssssup's, but my voice is certainly deeper than yours.
Show some respect, son.
somebody done gots a boner 4 me.......

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#668680 Oct 29, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never had faith? Of any type? At any time?
You accept all scientific facts that have been told to you without you personally conducting those tests yourself?
I have never had faith, in the sense of certitude without proof that is impervious to contradictory evidence.

I consider all scientific findings, knowing that in the future we will learn more. I don't conduct scientific tests. I'm a lawyer.

Cold out there, Al?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

just better than yesterday

#668681 Oct 29, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
somebody done gots a boner 4 me.......
Watch out for orange lion, make sure to spray him down with Lysol.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#668682 Oct 29, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you do that to me a lot. And I always tell you that a cage full of shit always makes me think of you.
Fahgwad.
aww gurl, whenever i return your evil for evil i always end up feeling bad about and apologize to you. i think your lil job working with critters is cute...in an ellie may clampet kinda way:)
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#668683 Oct 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. It's called "belief". We all have it.
Cheesy cop out. When the game gets tough, play your "belief" card, huh?

Fowler, CO

#668684 Oct 29, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how so many Americans are all for affordable health care yet run screaming in horror at obamacare.
So you are saying that Bush was perfect?
How strange.
At least this one has not dragged half the world to war because he wanted to show his dad what a big man he was.
At least this one has not caused a world recession..
Tell me, what does the sentence :--
But other officials said Obama -- or at least his White House staff -- did know about it.
Mean?
So you are saying that because you wife does not tell you when she goes out on the game that you should know about it anyway?
She told me a funny the other day,“Great night last night, I earned 95 dollars and 25 cents”
“Who was the tight a$$ who gave you the 25 cent” I asked
Her reply was ”All of them”
That has to be one of your top expressions of irrational reaction.

The article pretty well explained what I said.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#668685 Oct 29, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing.
You're an idiot.
i know that your heart which has compassion for lil critters can also be kind to humans so i accept your apology and forgive you:)
Pat

Granby, CT

#668686 Oct 29, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
You trust that what you've been told is correct?
I trust it is correct to the best of their knowledge. Science is always open to correction when new information comes to light.
Pat

Granby, CT

#668687 Oct 29, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true, after all there is the security of a nation at stake!!!
And political power (Watergate) and ego (Iran Contra)....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min truth 574,078
Rajkot gay Topix 29 min hummm 5
Body To body massage sex 69 call on 00971527721611 1 hr Mantu 24
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 2 hr aasif 66
angka toto malaysia di jamin tembus (Aug '14) 2 hr ersin 5
sex (May '13) 2 hr raju 85
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 3 hr Just Me 10
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr mike 608,198
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr RADEKT 268,883
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 10 hr yes lover 162
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 16 hr Coco 203
More from around the web