“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#668655 Oct 29, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say anything about fault. That is the way things are done. I said him and his crew kneejerked an obvious lie instead dealing straightforward. It is that instinctive lying that creates the suspicions and credibility issue about what they are really about.
You attempted to lay the blame squarely on Obamas doorstep and then got all incredulous when it was pointed out that spying on Merkel and other world leaders was instigated during Bushes tenure.

The latest revelations show that such knowledge was deliberately kept from Obama. This of course may all be pie in the sky, we will have to wait and see whether Obama knew or not but there is no doubt that intercepting Merkelís phone was originally the work of the intelligence services working directly for Bush.

If you want to p|ss into the wind then be prepared to get splashed
Pat

Granby, CT

#668656 Oct 29, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never had faith? Of any type? At any time?
You accept all scientific facts that have been told to you without you personally conducting those tests yourself?
As if one has to conduct all scientific experiments personally in order to validate them. What an idiotic post. Your blind ignorant faith is just that and it always will be.

Another thing about science - when better evidence comes along science will correct itself, dishonest religion would never do that.
Pat

Granby, CT

#668657 Oct 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Doncha know that already? lol
These stupid ass atheists think that because a scientist (or group of) says something, it MUST be true.
Like how science used to "know" that insects are borne of rotting flesh. That was a fact.
*rolls eyes*
Again you offer just another display of your dishonesty and ignorance. Funny how it is just dandy for theists to use proper reasoning in order to reject other unsupported superstitions like a belief in leprechauns or psychics yet you will make fun of atheists for applying the very same reasoning to the theists death denial nonsense. Another trait that every single theist is - a hypocrite. Religion serves one true purpose to humanity in that it exposes all the people who the rest of us should never trust.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

just better than yesterday

#668658 Oct 29, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
As if one has to conduct all scientific experiments personally in order to validate them. What an idiotic post. Your blind ignorant faith is just that and it always will be.
Another thing about science - when better evidence comes along science will correct itself, dishonest religion would never do that.
So you accept the results? Without your personal testing and validation?
Pat

Granby, CT

#668659 Oct 29, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Pat doesn't know, it's just in their hymn book.
You death deniers are such pathetic cowards.

#668660 Oct 29, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You trust that what you've been told is correct?
Pat

Granby, CT

#668661 Oct 29, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You attempted to lay the blame squarely on Obamas doorstep and then got all incredulous when it was pointed out that spying on Merkel and other world leaders was instigated during Bushes tenure.
The latest revelations show that such knowledge was deliberately kept from Obama. This of course may all be pie in the sky, we will have to wait and see whether Obama knew or not but there is no doubt that intercepting Merkelís phone was originally the work of the intelligence services working directly for Bush.
Anybody who thinks either party is clean is a fool. Both will disregard the law at the drop of a hat if it suits them.

Since: Oct 13

Question Everything

#668662 Oct 29, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets do it a little different and you can do the work.
You prove that there isn't any God.
So far the vast majority of the people living on earth believe there is a God. So it would appear that the ball is in your court to prove that there is not a God.
there he is!

“I started out with nothing”

and still got most of it left

#668663 Oct 29, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who thinks either party is clean is a fool. Both will disregard the law at the drop of a hat if it suits them.
This is true, after all there is the security of a nation at stake!!!

Since: Sep 08

Fowler, CO

#668664 Oct 29, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/29/politics/obamac...

Obama and company have some issues.

How is life being an attack dog for masters like that?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#668665 Oct 29, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are telling me that you believe in god but not life after death? Rather everything I wrote is true you dishonest death denier.
Of course I do, but that isn't the main, or only, reason I believe in God, as you ignorantly assumed.

Fowler, CO

#668666 Oct 29, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You death deniers are such pathetic cowards.
It is the constant struggle to survive that keeps the species going. It is quite logical to believe there is life after death, and actually an evolutionary advantage for the species. Helps in taking those chances to keep surviving. Countless trillions of those chances are what got you and us here. A God help me and a leap is better than a scientist says I can't do this.

You are the infected one. Just roll over and die.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#668667 Oct 29, 2013
Pat wrote:
Then why didn't they rebuke E=MC2 when they found out that neutrinos can travel faster than light?

#668668 Oct 29, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>

....Another thing about science - when better evidence comes along science will correct itself....
Translation:
"I can say what I want, slam people for what I believe I've been told but when that crap I've been spouting is proven wrong, instead of looking like a fool, I just simply say that science corrected itself and I am free to start spouting NEW crap!"

Now don't get me wrong Pat. Science is not crap, but just the way you go about attacking people with it is..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#668669 Oct 29, 2013
Pat wrote:
So you are telling me that you believe in god but not life after death?
Of course I believe in God, but life after death is not the only, or main, reason that I believe in God, as you so ignorantly assumed.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#668670 Oct 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Doncha know that already? lol
These stupid ass atheists think that because a scientist (or group of) says something, it MUST be true.
Like how science used to "know" that insects are borne of rotting flesh. That was a fact.
*rolls eyes*
Strange, you didn't seem to question the validity of the science you quoted to prove the parting of the Red Sea. Is "biblical science", for lack of a better word, immune to the errors of accepted science which you openly ridicule? If this same flawed science is used to prove some tenet from the bible, it immediately becomes inviolable and above skepticism - is that how it works?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#668671 Oct 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what Christians teach children on Sunday Mornings:
2 Kings 18:27, " ...that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?"
lol - Al quotes a brutal king's threat against israel and posts it out of context as if it's something christians do! classic satanic accusations!

are you gonna be ready for payback time, Al?!

Fowler, CO

#668672 Oct 29, 2013
Welcome to Planet Earth and existence from now on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#668673 Oct 29, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
Nanonuts, If you want to be a real Christian what must you do?
A. Harass homosexuals all day long.
or
B. Sell everything and give the money to the poor?
The answer is B!
"...none of you can be my disciple unless he gives up everything he has" Luke 14:33
"If you want to be perfect, go and sell all you have and give the money to the poor and you will have riches in heaven" Matt. 19:21
"Sell your possessions and give alms" Luke 12:33
"But give what is in your cups and plates to the poor, and everything will be clean for you" Luke 11:41
"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt,.... But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven.... for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" Matt. 6:19-21
"How hardly shall they that have riches enter to the kingdom of God" Mark 10:23
"Truly, I say to you, it will be hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God" Matt. 19:23-24
A certain ruler told Jesus that he had obeyed all the commandments from his youth up. But, Jesus said, "Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me" Luke 18:22, Mark 10:21
if you don't seperate yourself from devils now, Al, what makes you think you should be seperate from them in the world to come?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#668674 Oct 29, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange, you didn't seem to question the validity of the science you quoted to prove the parting of the Red Sea. Is "biblical science", for lack of a better word, immune to the errors of accepted science which you openly ridicule? If this same flawed science is used to prove some tenet from the bible, it immediately becomes inviolable and above skepticism - is that how it works?
Yup. It's called "belief". We all have it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Electric Shaver for head 6 min skullshaver 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min truth 567,672
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 1 hr max 176
Dead Trigger 2 cheats android 1 hr kanha panda 1
Nimble Quest Hack Android [ + iOS ] 1 hr kanha panda 1
Boom Beach Hack 2015 1 hr kanha panda 1
# 1 Interracial Dating Site for Interracial sin... 2 hr chicagodating 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr AntiqueAnnie 607,103
Scientific proof for God's existence 4 hr lightbeamrider 514
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr MUQ2 267,338
More from around the web