|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Should we stick our nose into the private affairs of others?
OK, look for the worst case scenario and present it so you can avoid dealing with the plain language question.
Then show how the meaning was changed by putting it back into context. In context or out of context the message is the same.
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS EVEN IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN.
So there!
Practice what you preach...

Reverend Alan wrote:

I am on a mission to help human beings over come the defect that was placed in them during "the fall of man" and from which they have not recovered after its removal.

---

"Mind your own business". That's what you say but not what you do.

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to give you certain experiments so you can verify that for yourself.
Remember I said in the past; believe nothing, verify everything.
Try to do something that you know is wrong. Tell us what happens when you attempt "to do" something you know is wrong. What happens if you really know and believe something is wrong.
Reverend Alan wrote:
I believe nothing, verify everything.

Reverend Alan wrote:
Humans can't evolve anymore.

---

Verify that, since you claim it to be your MO.

Don't bounce around and play games, show the evidence you have supposedly verified that proves humans are 'pretty much done', as you've claimed.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't much of a choice. The rich choose who we get to vote for. All the majority can do is vote for which we believe is the lesser the lesser liars and thieves.
There are always plenty of 3rd party candidates who are mostly a lessor evil than the two main parties candidates. Sure the person you vote for won't win but it will support having more than two political parties and can bring new voices to government.

If you vote for democrats and republicans you are voting for more of the same. The lesser of two evils is still evil.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think that Christians give a rat's ass about anything Jesus taught.
Have you learned nothing here ?
I knew before I first came here that no one on the earth gives a shit about what the Bible teaches about anything except homosexuality, that is the one thing our Christ-insanity-ists care about. They are obsessed with anal sex and condemn it in public, one can only imagine what they stick up their butts in private.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Topanga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
The rich are being taxed too much, it takes a lot to run a business.
Yet they are able to amass personal fortunes in the billions of dollars. That doesn't sound like too much tax to me.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said it, moron.
"Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." - Jesus
Christian excuse to piss on Jesus' words in 3.... 2.... 1....
LOL, good one!

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't what he asked for though.
Reverend Alan wrote:
Please quote the Bible where it says you don't have to .......
Since you don't follow what Jesus taught there, post the verse that say you don't have to do what Jesus taught.

If you weren't so stupid you would have understood what he was asking of you.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
There are always plenty of 3rd party candidates who are mostly a lessor evil than the two main parties candidates. Sure the person you vote for won't win but it will support having more than two political parties and can bring new voices to government.
If you vote for democrats and republicans you are voting for more of the same. The lesser of two evils is still evil.
I never vote Rep or Dem if there is someone else on the ballot.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
“Theologians debate whether the Bible itself teaches creation ex nihilo. Traditional interpreters argue on grammatical and syntactical grounds that this is the meaning of Genesis 1:1, which is properly rendered: "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." They further find support for this view in New Testament passages like Hebrews 11:3—"By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible"—and Revelation 4:11—"For you [God] created all things, and by your will they existed and were created.”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_nihilo
You write:
“simply follow the Music of the Spheres.”
Now that I can do.:-)
You don't believe a superior being could create something with his "Word" only?

http://io9.com/5553121/sonoluminescence-when-...

Humans are not that far away from that technology themselves and we're just a step ahead of the animals with no concept of abstract thinking. "Everything" that exists, every particle, every element, has its own wave signature; so does the universe itself. A cat, if it had the ability to ponder the event, would think a human a god on seeing then use one of the new lightning guns. It IS manipulating the the environment in way that they never could expect to do, i.e., a supernatural power. "supernatural" is merely a word that was created to describe what is impossible to describe with our limited knowledge of the real, physical world. Scientists are even now attempting to pull evidence of a reality they believe lies embedded at a deeper harmonic level than can be "seen" by us.

You should expect that there continues to be a level of reality that lies beyond us that may be easily manipulated by a being or beings far superior to us. There's always the possibility that we may be as far below that being as the cat is below us. I don't find that so hard to accept and if that being was the catalyst of this universe then I have no problem calling him/it a god. I am merely glad to have been alive this short while, to have SEEN what little I have, and if calling a creator "god" is expected of me then I'm not going to get all butthurt and petulant about it. Who cares? Life is so much more awesome than nonlife, even if only ever so briefly felt, pain and all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I never vote Rep or Dem if there is someone else on the ballot.
So Marilyn Manson should never give up hope of ruling the world? Gotcha.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet they are able to amass personal fortunes in the billions of dollars. That doesn't sound like too much tax to me.
Agreed!

The rich are the ones who should complain the least.

I would love to pay 75% tax on 10 million dollars a year income.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your criticism of religion sure has the taint of political ideology to it.
He's only attacking one religion, Christianity. THAT makes him biblical.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
http://www.latimes.com/nation/ la-na-roads-black-boxes-201310 27,0,6090226.story
Heh heh.
Let nothing escape exploitation for tax revenue.
The gas will still be taxed.
Liberal progressive politicians have to make a living you know. And have money to spend on engineering your life experience. That's why the roads fell apart. Priorities.
Why people vote for and elect people who do this is a mystery to me.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>I'm pretty sure that RR doesn't even believe that E.coli can cause sickness.
The idea that microorganisms cause sickness is "only a theory."
Good point!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
His magic book says demos cause disease and can only be treated with prayer and an animal sacrifice.
Damn those evil spirits! I guess this is why Christians never have to go to hospitals what with the prayer of faith and the church elders doing all that praying.

I believe that a sacrifice of your first born son is an acceptable substitute to the lord if an animal is not available.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You really hate clarity and love being subjective don't you.
Which drugs? Street drugs or legal drugs from the American Pharmaceutical Cartel? And how much is excessive and who should decide? And what evolution isn't natural?
There is no further mechanical evolution possible for mankind. This is as good as it gets. There is however a personal evolution where an individual can begin to "see" himself as he is and evolve into a harmonious being.
There is absolutely nothing harmonious about you. Your notes are jumbled and sour.
orangelion

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
It is often millions, not billions, child, and it costs billions to run a huge business, worthless kid.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't what he asked for though.
Reverend Alan wrote:
Please quote the Bible where it says you don't have to .......
Please quote the Bible where it tell us about what believers are supposed to do with their possessions. Jesus is quite clear, go ahead I just posted the answer but could you copy and past the verses in question? Then tell us why you do not obey them. I just love your unsophisticated apologetics.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised at how many people chase that excessiveness.
I've built houses that have bathrooms bigger than my whole damn house. People love that excessiveness, I think it makes them feel more valuable or something.
A bathroom the size of most people's living rooms was not my idea. I am always confronted with "What if we sell, what if we sell." Yeah, and what if no one can afford to buy it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
http://www.latimes.com/nation/ la-na-roads-black-boxes-201310 27,0,6090226.story
Heh heh.
Let nothing escape exploitation for tax revenue.
The gas will still be taxed.
Liberal progressive politicians have to make a living you know. And have money to spend on engineering your life experience. That's why the roads fell apart. Priorities.
"Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing."
"Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right" ~ George Orwell, 1984

Obama and his minions are working hard to make sure that the U.S. will have only one Party to support in the future.
"There can be only one." ~ The Highlander

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 634,081 - 634,100 of679,832
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

522 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 4 min Wine With Everything 3,986
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 min andet1987 4,411
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Aura Mytha 250,356
Wanna skype naked with a hot chick right now xx... 12 min Andrew 25
Proof Jesus never existed (Aug '09) 14 min andet1987 12,233
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 19 min Adam 36 36,083
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 20 min Swapsies 233
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 50 min Campbell 216,716
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 511,924