Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

I posted before about this enery/mass transfer from the cosmos, primarily through the sun, before.

Tons of charged particles every few minutes impacting a spinning globe with a strong magnetic field which said field and globe are having a reaction to. You can also add a considerable amount of light energy doing the same thing to the mix.

The reality of what you are and where you are is not what you see. You can add to that your observations of the universe and conclusions therof.

Hint. That sun acts up, you act up. That sun is a link in a complex web of projected energies.

Some graphics artists should get the picture.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It could have been logically possible if it weren't for the fact that it was physically impossible. <smile>
I agree... I meant the "logistics" of getting all of those animals onto the same boat, feeding them, cleaning up after them, etc. Perhaps I'm using the word wrong though...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
There is ?
Strange that the biggest argument for "life on Earth only" is the absence of water elsewhere in the Universe.
So... now that life is very likely throughout the universe, did they get copies of the Bible or do they have different "truths" ?
<smile>
http://www.fastcompany.com/1769468/scientists...

http://www.cfa.harvard.edu/news/su201105

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
Cool.

There goes the major obstacle to extraterrestrial life.

Makes "Ancient Alien" theories more supported by evidence than "Bible God".

If I were a betting man I would place $2 on YHWY and $1000 on aliens.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Through Him(the Lord Jesus Christ)ALL THINGS WERE MADE. And without Him was there not ANYTHING made that was made.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

This thread could not have froze up after my last post. Sometimes it does that and takes another post to make everything since to show up on my computer.

So here goes.

THUNK!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Hmmm..didn't work for me.

Oh, well. Good night.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Through Him(the Lord Jesus Christ)ALL THINGS WERE MADE. And without Him was there not ANYTHING made that was made.
Please site a single verse in the entire Bible that says Jesus created the Universe.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
There is ?
Strange that the biggest argument for "life on Earth only" is the absence of water elsewhere in the Universe.
So... now that life is very likely throughout the universe, did they get copies of the Bible or do they have different "truths" ?
<smile>
Scarcity of water is NOT the best argument against life existing outside of our solar system, high energy radiation is, loonwad.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
There is ?
<smile>
Dumbass.

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/universe/features/...

Try thinking before you post.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Word!

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/book.php...

More harmonics.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbass.
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/universe/features/...
Try thinking before you post.
I stood corrected and acknowledge that I was wrong.

I realize that is beyond your comprehension.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool.
There goes the major obstacle to extraterrestrial life.
Hardly, dumbass.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Hardly, dumbass.
And you call ME a hateful bastard.

You can always be counted on to deliver an insult.

Or two.

Or more.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Igor Trip wrote:
Personally I like this word for word translation.
http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp...
51:47 And the heaven We constructed it with strength, and indeed, We (are) surely (its) expanders.
This translates the word “lam&#363;si&#703; &#363;na” as expanders rather than expanding.
Now compare this to the next verse.
51:48 And the earth, We have spread it; how excellent are the Spreaders!
Is the earth still being spread by the spreaders? Is it still being expanded by the expanders?
The verse is just boasting about he vastness of the heavens, that's all.
There is a big difference between verse 51:47 and verse 51:48

51:47 : "And the heaven We constructed with strength, and indeed, We are [its] expander."

lam&#363;si&#703;& #363;na : expanders , lam&#363;si&#703;& #363;na its nominative masculine plural (form IV) active participle ,wa-inn&#257; lam&#363;si&#703;& #363;na certainly describes an expander who is still expanding ,
wa-inn&#257; lam&#363;si&#703;& #363;na , wa-inn&#257; changes the whole grammar and the sentence ,[la][m&#363;si&#703; &#363;na]:[la]:emphatic prefix

Arberry: And heaven -- We built it with might, and We extend it wide.
extend it wide , not extended it

the second verse is different
"And the earth We have spread out, and excellent is the preparer."
"wal-ar&#7693;a farashn&#257;h&#257; fani&#703;'ma l-m&#257;hid&#363;na "
Wal-arda :the earth , farashnaha :have spread out in the (past),fani&#703;'ma :how excellent , l-m&#257;hid&#363;na : spreaders "

this verse certainly describes the excellence of spreading the earth in the past , farashn&#257;h&#257;: we have Spread out (in the Past)
thus it describes the excellence of a past event,

its like saying "igor trip" painted his car, and excellent is the painter . you certainly finished painting your car
you can find some explanations about wa-inn&#257; in the advanced Arabic grammar.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you call ME a hateful bastard.
You can always be counted on to deliver an insult.
Or two.
Or more.
FU! He's been a belligerent, muddle-headed little prihk since day 1.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Also, it's not even completely for sure that the universe began with the big bang. I guarantee if the general consensus shifts to another model, muslim apologists will go scrambling to find verses that sound vaguely like it. And then you'll insist that the quran predicted it all along.
So far not a single scientific Error was found in the Quran,there is no contradictions in the Quran either, God challenges the whole human race not to get a book like Quran but to get a single chapter like it.

Since: May 07

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
Perhaps the data to show such has not been examined.
40 days and nights of rain will wash mountains down to bare rock.
Based on what evidence? This is a ridiculous claim.
It rains for longer periods of time in some parts of the world every year, yet your scenario does not happen.
Dave Nelson wrote:
The sediment will be spread according to the lay of the land and currents created. Once all that mud settled the erosion causing dirt in the mountains would start over again to make what we have today. Or that dirt you have now was dumped there by the flood.
Once again, there is no evidence to support this scenario you just made up. Some deep canyons, for instance, have taken many tens of millions of years to erode.
Dave Nelson wrote:
I don't think a thorough enough study of all factors has been down to say yay or nay.
My local library lists 396 journals and over 4,000 books about geology. Yet, you claim not "a thorough enough study of all factors"?
Based on what sort of logic?
The fact is that no evidence exists of this biblical global flood. Extensive geological research performed worldwide has never found anything that would substantiate such a wild claim.
Dave Nelson wrote:
I do know I have driven across western Turkey at elevations of a 1000 ft or so and the landscape look like it could not have been done except by a huge flood. Glaciers would have left things less sharp and ragged.
Well, this would be a local flood, now wouldn't it.

The funniest thing is that people who support this idea of a global flood forget to take into account that such a thing would also kill all plant life on the planet. Miraculously we now have over 300,000 species.
Funny that.

Since: May 07

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

hazem selawi wrote:
So far not a single scientific Error was found in the Quran,there is no contradictions in the Quran either, God challenges the whole human race not to get a book like Quran but to get a single chapter like it.
The Quran holds no relationship with science. So far, all the arguments you have made show that the Quran is dramatically incorrect in its assessments of the natural world and is simply gibberish.

For instance, blood-clot/sperm monsters turning into "lumps" as an explanation of human development. I've never heard anything so ridiculous.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a big difference between verse 51:47 and verse 51:48
Are you kidding?

The difference is one lousy cent!

A penny.

If to you that's a big difference, you religionists are too petty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

708 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 min shyam 4,694
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 9 min Uzi 36,512
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min RiccardoFire 93,701
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min RoSesz 532,690
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min Remnant of 144000 38,445
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 16 min Hate troublemaking arabs 115,057
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 17 min WasteWater 3,951
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min Lyndi 172,357
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min WasteWater 256,476
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr bbbbbb 73
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••