Prove there's a god.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#668308 Oct 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
...You, like Ben, are a lost cause....
Correct. We are too intelligent and honest and sane to be brainwashed into your sociopathic cult.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#668309 Oct 27, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Muslim recently posting in here accused me of attacking Islam and he started to explain what the verses really meant while insisting I was not understanding them. Sound familiar?
I am opposed to all religion as it is all based on bronze aged ignorance.
Islam is nothing but an Arabic form of Christianity.

Just as bat crap crazy as the Paulines.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#668310 Oct 27, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't copy and paste my words you need to learn to get them correct. You have changed the meaning.
Believe nothing, verify everything.
Human beings have evolved as far as mechanical evolution can take us. Any further evolution has to be a personal individual conscious evolution.
I did not say what you said I said.
lol, that's hilarious, coming from someone who fails miserably in sophistry. I'm guessing you dropped out of college or daddy paid extra for your "degree".

“"None shall pass"”

There

#668311 Oct 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I see you never get tired of quoting out of context and outright lying....
Yeah! Damn him to Hell!

Quoting out of context and outright lying is the divine right of you Christards!

Location hidden

#668312 Oct 27, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. We are too intelligent and honest and sane to be brainwashed into your sociopathic cult.
Nobody is TOO intelligent and it's obvious that honesty does not serve your purpose.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#668313 Oct 27, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is nothing but an Arabic form of Christianity.
Just as bat crap crazy as the Paulines.

Because of Christ and the trinity, Muslims think Christianity is convoluted and not true believers in god. Hence infidel,
IE: There is only one god and Muhammad was his prophet.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#668314 Oct 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody is TOO intelligent and it's obvious that honesty does not serve your purpose.
You are correct that honesty does not serve my purpose. The brainwashed like you do not want honesty.

That is why I am not a Christian. Your religion requires far too much deceit and ignorance.

Location hidden

#668315 Oct 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've done nothing to interfere with your life. What the hell are you talking about?
He's all butthurt about the outraged parents who protested the gay activists who snuck "The Joy of Fisting" into some kindergarten classrooms. After all, ONLY a Christian parent could possibly find THAT an offensive and self-destructive activity for 4 to 5 year olds.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#668316 Oct 27, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!
The rich are the ones who should complain the least.
I would love to pay 75% tax on 10 million dollars a year income.
If I remember correctly in the 50's the highest tax rate was around 90 percent.

That is excessive.

Then there was the year that a multi-millionaire landowner/race horse breeder near where I lived payed less tax than I did...and I was not rich by any means.

Location hidden

#668317 Oct 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
At least the greediest, which brings us to obamacare, who's intent is solely designed to sustain that greed, which will come to crashing end without new blood to suck. Which congress gladly approved as a tax to feed it's pet mobsters and monster self with.
Americans have been fooled into thinking it was about them, it is not. It is about the tit these political parasites suck running dry, and a way to squeeze more milk out of it. But it is doomed already, and will fail.
Because there are more American receiving entitlements supplements and benefits as well as deserved retirement, than there are people working. The end result is very predictable. One or the other is going to bust. I willing to accept the fact that honest Americans can carry only so much burden in taxes bestowed on us by a greedy bunch of connivers. Cut backs are inevitable, will you be willing to deny retirement benefits? That their next plan.
No it has to end, the long deep pockets have spent us all into debt we cannot bear, without asking and placed this on us to bear. I say no more to these lying hypocrites, that suck the life out of you and I, we must limit all government offices, audit the fed,
and tighten our belts by reducing spending. The budget has to shrink, some things have to go. Starting with the greedy politicians will be the biggest step, by limiting their time they can serve.
http://www.dailypaul.com/295487/rand-paul-201...
I remember that not long after this movie came out a host on one of those entertainment shows said that the whacking congress scene elicited cheering from many in the cinemas.

I suspect if it were released now that same scene would receive a unanimous, standing ovation.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#668319 Oct 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Reverend Alan wrote:
I believe nothing, verify everything.
Reverend Alan wrote:
Humans can't evolve anymore.
---
Verify that, since you claim it to be your MO.
Don't bounce around and play games, show the evidence you have supposedly verified that proves humans are 'pretty much done', as you've claimed.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not paying attention. I can tell you what to believe or I can teach you how to learn for yourself. You prefer the former and I prefer the later.
I said you are unfinished and incomplete and what you are doesn't work together in harmony.
Do you really believe that a world full of beings such as yourself who exist as some kind of sub-human, half asleep, automatons would do anything but screw over his neighbor and make war?
That's a crappy red herring.

Do you have any evidence that humans are all done evolving, as you claimed?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#668320 Oct 27, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Muslim recently posting in here accused me of attacking Islam and he started to explain what the verses really meant while insisting I was not understanding them. Sound familiar?
I am opposed to all religion as it is all based on bronze aged ignorance.
99.9% of your thoughts are anti-Christian.

Don't deny it.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#668321 Oct 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Reverend Alan wrote:
I believe nothing, verify everything.
Reverend Alan wrote:
Humans can't evolve anymore.
---
Verify that, since you claim it to be your MO.
Don't bounce around and play games, show the evidence you have supposedly verified that proves humans are 'pretty much done', as you've claimed.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't copy and paste my words you need to learn to get them correct. You have changed the meaning.
Believe nothing, verify everything.
Human beings have evolved as far as mechanical evolution can take us. Any further evolution has to be a personal individual conscious evolution.
I did not say what you said I said.
Lol, what?! I didn't change your words.

"believe nothing, verify everything"

Yet you believe God isn't real without verifying that and you believe humans are done evolving without being able to verify that, either.

You're full of shit.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#668322 Oct 27, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You vote for criminals who pass laws against the peaceful activities of consenting adults.
Is that so?

Who?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#668323 Oct 27, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Ypu don't have to be Jewish to know all Germans are potential murderers, but so are every other nationality.
Even the Jewish, but they are also potential burglars, rapists, thieves and car jackers. This is why locks, pepper sprays, safes , ccw permits, bank vaults, home security alarms and car alarms are used. Thinking this way maybe a bit over cautious, but being a bit over cautious is smart these days. We even teach our children to... Do Not Talk To Strangers!. German or not.
<quoted text>
"...It was framed as if every jewish person has a right to be somewhat bigoted against germans because you never know when they'll want a holocaust sequel."
No; that's how you want to *believe* it was framed, because you're a lying liberal who's lost the argument--and now all credibility.
You really are one fucking piece of shit.
Here's an idea for you; ask a Jew how they feel about Germans. Ask one with one of those numbered tattoos on the inside of his forearm.
You're unbelievable. You go from saying that I'm "lying" about how the question was framed, and then you tell me to ask a holocaust survivor how they feel about germans. What else could you possibly be implying other than the notion that jews have the right to be bigoted against all germans?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#668324 Oct 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

...You, like Ben, are a lost cause....
BenAdam wrote:
Correct.
There you have it.

Location hidden

#668325 Oct 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Cuz they're always honest, right?
<quoted text>
You don't know if she did or not; and if she did, you sure as hell don't know what was in it.
Do you get all of your information from li'l timmy's bong?
You're right, a government employee working on a controversial project probably had no contract whatsoever. Probably paid in cash under the table.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#668326 Oct 27, 2013
BenAdam wrote:

You are correct that honesty does not serve my purpose.
Which is why you lie so much.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#668327 Oct 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He's all butthurt about the outraged parents who protested the gay activists who snuck "The Joy of Fisting" into some kindergarten classrooms. After all, ONLY a Christian parent could possibly find THAT an offensive and self-destructive activity for 4 to 5 year olds.
These Godless people make me sick.

Location hidden

#668328 Oct 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
MSM?
Remember me saying that I don't watch the news anymore?
<quoted text>
Just out of curiosity, where do you get your news? I mean, you deride me for watching Fox, but you won't tell me where you get your news from. Are you ashamed? Do you get it from Jon Stewart, or from your bong?
"I read!" I'm betting you'll say.
What do you read? I mean, since you pointed out that *all media* are owned by the same corporations and all...
I already told you, I read a variety of internet and international sources. I don't need to run down the list, because this isn't a competition. I don't watch any TV news source, they're all pretty ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min For The Record 8,225
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 52 min Insults Are Easier 124,303
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo ono 682,149
Being alone stinks so bad...that even God........ 4 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Gay Sex in Houston (Apr '15) 7 hr John j 18
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr onemale 286,505
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 hr lil whispers 619,479
More from around the web