Prove there's a god.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#668081 Oct 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>So angry! Don't get so mad that you put a curse on me! Lol.
That's right, timmy, don't addresss the post--just accuse me of being "angry."

You are more like waaasssuuup every day!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
All he did was to ask questions.
<quoted text>
She was doing her job.
Obamacare itself casts Obamacare in a bad light. No help necessary.
<quoted text>
Why don't you just call him a racist? My god, timmy, you are one hateful liberal!!
If Hannity is such a "jackass," why did he get her $26,000 after she was fired for doing her job?
<quoted text>
But it sure didn't stop you from rushing to judgement, did it?
"I don't know what happened, I wasn't there, but I do know the police over-reacted." Pres. B. Hussein Obama
Liberals...shee-it.
<quoted text>
Then those people need to be informed that they don't have any freedom of speech.
She was just being honest; unlike her boss, Kathleen Sebelius.
<quoted text>
And how would that stop you from responding? You didn't think that through very well, did you, li'l timmy?
<quoted text>
She had every right to say now many people she actually signed up.
It doesn't matter what you think.
<quoted text>
Nice self-contradiction there.
<quoted text>
She lost her job because of him. He arranged for her to collect the equivalent of a year's salary. You would call a simple act of decency committed by a conservative as a "publicity stunt." You just hate conservatives.
You're a bigot. A liberal bigot.
<quoted text>
That's mighty cynical for a liberal. You sound as hateful as--no, more hateful than--Rush.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#668082 Oct 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I just realized I'm arguing with someone who thinks fox news is legitimately fair and balanced. Lol.
They are. Unlike you, and NPR. That's why you've never watched them.

You can't even tell me the name of that "GOP propagandist" you saw who was posing as a journalist.

You've been beaten again, li'l timmy.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#668083 Oct 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>So angry! Don't get so mad that you put a curse on me! Lol.
I'd rather turn you into a decent and honest human being, but I don't have that much power.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#668084 Oct 26, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
Neo-atheists seem to think living in an overpopulated world with limited resources and farmed by the economic elite via leaders with megaphones will be a serious improvement for mankind. It may be for mankind and those farming it, but not for the individuals such as themselves. Their pens will get smaller and smaller. Of course, the herd will have to be culled at some time, with the socio-economic elite doing the deciding.
In the meantime they listen to the grand things man will accomplish and magic he will work to accommodate that huge increase in population.
BTW, overpopulation increases competition for resources. The little piggies will start looking at their fellows as competition instead of glorious little piggies after they all get penned in.
So noble of Topix atheists to sacrifice themselves and their progeny for the greater glory of man, along with everyone else, for those promises coming over the megaphones. Very touching.
Topix atheists are swine.
YOU are the swine, Devil Nelson, for your sick desire for the human race to kill itself off over belief in bullsh!t stories.

If you can't see the absurdity of killing yourself to prove a god, it is YOUR mind that is twisted.

Don't project YOUR sick mind on others. Deal with your own murderous nature on YOUR own time, Devil.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#668085 Oct 26, 2013
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
what is the name of that catholic scientist ?!
and when did he reach to that theory ?
From Wikipedia:
"The Big Bang is the scientific theory that is most consistent with observations of the past and present states of the universe, and it is widely accepted within the scientific community. It offers a comprehensive explanation for a broad range of observed phenomena, including the abundance of light elements, the cosmic microwave background, large scale structure, and the Hubble diagram.[12] The core ideas of the Big Bang—the expansion, the early hot state, the formation of light elements, and the formation of galaxies—are derived from these and other observations. As the distance between galaxies increases today, in the past galaxies were closer together. The consequence of this is that the characteristics of the universe can be calculated in detail back in time to extreme densities and temperatures"

Two years before Hubble's article. Monseigneur Georges Lemaitre proposed what became known as the Big Bang theory of the origin of the Universe, which he called his 'hypothesis of the primeval. It was astronomer Fred Hoyle who came up with the name 'Big Bang'

Look up Dr. Lemaitre on the internet...he was a fascinating person. He was also the first person to propose the theory of the expansion of the Universe, widely misattributed to Edwin Hubble.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#668086 Oct 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I just realized I'm arguing with someone who thinks fox news is legitimately fair and balanced. Lol.
I just realized I'm arguing with a chronic stoner who believes his information comes to him via psychic communications.

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#668087 Oct 26, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh God, I got hold of a Catholic theologian.
You sound exactly like Bill Donohue, unofficial Catholic defender of 'The Church'
"The Age of Enlightenment (or simply the Enlightenment or Age of Reason) was a cultural movement of intellectuals beginning in the late 17th and 18th century Europe emphasizing reason and individualism rather than tradition.[1] Its purpose was to reform society using reason, challenge ideas grounded in tradition and faith, and advance knowledge through the scientific method. It promoted scientific thought, skepticism, and intellectual interchange.[2] It opposed superstition and intolerance, with the Catholic Church a favorite target."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Enlighten...
The enlightenment was the getting away from the church and putting it in its place. The data in the above quote is pretty much what they teach in colleges.
The fact is it was created by the Church. The hierarchy was challenged and changed.

The Church evolved more to the teachings of Jesus. But the basic religious belief survived. Don't forget Jesus challenged the system.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#668088 Oct 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text> I've been trying to make that point this whole time - that all MSM outlets are not really reliable sources for good reporting. According to her, the MSM is a hotbed of hateful liberals,
Liar. I said MS-NBC. I've seen enough of them to know it's true. But thanks for lying about me in order to support your false argument, proud liberal.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text> and fox is the last network with any integrity. Which is hilarious. They all sold out ages ago.
They *all* sold out....which means you don't believe any of them.

So you really *do* get your info from psychic communications? Or are you saying you don't need outside information to form your opinions?

Does your bong tell you all you need to know?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#668089 Oct 26, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
Topix atheists are so intellectual. Just ask one.
Their skepticism makes them that way. A nice default position to take, of course. All you have to do is say prove it to me. No strain on the brain.
They are very good at denying from that standpoint. They can deny anything from a position of intellectual superiority.
They can deny magic happens.
They can deny the existence of the metaphysical.
They can deny the existence of deities.
They can deny reality.
They can deny they are idiots.
Such a blissful existence they lead.
To Dave Nelson, all humans should strive to be less intelligent so that Dave can finally feel better that they've lowered themselves to his dung beetle level.

You might enjoy living, eating, and breathing bullsh!t, Dave, but don't expect humans to dumb themselves down for YOU.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#668090 Oct 26, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Amusing.
Your thoughts on the subject.
So you admit it took the Christian Church creating Western civilization and thought to reach the point where men could hold a paper bag over a fire and get the idea they could ride in a bigger paper bag?
Just think how many more millenia it would have taken if man was atheist.
That's exactly what I said.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#668091 Oct 26, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Ypu don't have to be Jewish to know all Germans are potential murderers, but so are every other nationality.
Even the Jewish, but they are also potential burglars, rapists, thieves and car jackers. This is why locks, pepper sprays, safes , ccw permits, bank vaults, home security alarms and car alarms are used. Thinking this way maybe a bit over cautious, but being a bit over cautious is smart these days. We even teach our children to... Do Not Talk To Strangers!. German or not.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously anyone is a potential murderer, but that's not the way the question was framed. It was framed as if every jewish person has a right to be somewhat bigoted against germans because you never know when they'll want a holocaust sequel.
"...It was framed as if every jewish person has a right to be somewhat bigoted against germans because you never know when they'll want a holocaust sequel."

No; that's how you want to *believe* it was framed, because you're a lying liberal who's lost the argument--and now all credibility.

You really are one fucking piece of shit.

Here's an idea for you; ask a Jew how they feel about Germans. Ask one with one of those numbered tattoos on the inside of his forearm.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#668092 Oct 26, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is it was created by the Church. The hierarchy was challenged and changed.
The Church evolved more to the teachings of Jesus. But the basic religious belief survived. Don't forget Jesus challenged the system.
You religionists talk out of both sides of your mouth way too much.

First you say that "the word shall remain unchanged" then you say that "Jesus who is god 'challenged the system'". Either the word changes or it doesn't. You cannot have it both ways. THAT is why there are atheists - because your god can't be trusted to tell the freaking truth.

UNCHANGED MEANS UNCHANED. There is/was no need for a NEW testament if "the word shall remain unchanged."
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#668093 Oct 26, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
SCREEECHH!!!!
ooomph ooomph ooomph
Uhmmm, Devil - What kind of god are you supposed to be proving exists here by you acting like a complete [email protected]? A f*cked-up one?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#668094 Oct 26, 2013
Something commonly refered to as "God's infallible word," the bible. Exodus 22:18 "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."
Take it up with *them.*
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it?
Then why'd they suffer you to live?
They came to kill me. At least, the one with the gun did.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>They weren't there on God's will, darlin.
Then maybe you can convince *them* of that, because they said they were.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> They were there on their own accord.
Sez you, Pappa Bear.*They* said it was "God's will." Who am I to believe--you or them? You *both* have "God" on your side--which means to me that *neither* of you do.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#668095 Oct 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Armageddon.
LOL! Yes, Armageddon - the time when The Angry White Male finally blows up the whole world because people are now hip to his bullsh!t and aren't taking it anymore.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#668096 Oct 26, 2013
Yeah, I think that's what I'd call it. Wherever we were before we were born. I can't remember what I did there.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you were born?
Oh, you were hanging around in your dad's scrotum.
You wanna go back there??
>:)
If you're thinkin' about branching out into stand-up comedy, I suggest you don't quit your day job.

You just earned yourself a DiNozzo head-slap.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#668097 Oct 26, 2013
If you don't believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is REAL, stop eating the food THAT HE CREATED, and lets see how far you get...

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#668098 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Wrong.
According to myth, jesus was the son of god. Virgin birth, remember?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I remember.
Matthew 1:16
"and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah."
Not wrong. See?
Wrong, amigo. "Virgin birth." Y'know?

All it says is that Joseph was the son of Jacob and the husband of Mary. It doesn't say he was the father of Jesus.

Thank you for pointing out yet another biblical self-contradiction!
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#668099 Oct 26, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brain, and all it can think, is in a bottle. With the cap on.
Has been that way since "they" bottled it.
Only a doofus like Dave thinks that intelligence and common sense is a liability.
Dave thinks it's better to believe in imaginary people and conspiracy theories.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#668100 Oct 26, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Are you kidding me? Now you are a terrorist sympathizer?
Bear in mind there is no country that will not react any different to any attack that kills 3,000 people on their soil.
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>Could you at least attempt to make sense next time?
Is English not your primary language? Or did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min MUQ2 283,023
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 17 min MUQ2 783
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 32 min Jim 254
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 445,535
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Thinking 71,024
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr King Salim 45,627
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Internet Reality 618,858
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr guest 658,878
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 4 hr gundee123 5,059
More from around the web