Prove there's a god.

“CHRISTIANITYIS AMENTAL DISEASE”

Since: May 10

"---TOO BAD IT'S NOT FATAL"

#667900 Oct 25, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Good on ya, Fox; and on you too, Sean Hannity.
Oh, and Kathleen Sebilius (sp) the woman who heads up this total goatfuck of a website, still has *her* job.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text> Also, I must say, I find it hilarious that you are adamant about fox not being a propaganda program,
Actually, they aren't. They admit freely that they come from a conservative point of view, but they always present opposing points of view as well. I know this, because I watch them; you "know" what you "know," because you *don't* watch them.

You've gone beyond waaasssuuup; now you're beginning to sound like yellodog.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text> and then you direct me to a segment of nothing but pure propaganda. Do you think that anyone is even allowed to suggest on fox that obamacare is not the harbinger of the apocolypse
Alan Colmes, Juan Williams, Bob Beckel, Democratic congressman Dennis Kucinich, Geraldo Rivera, Dennis Miller (Saturday Night Live), former Sen. Evan Bayh of Indiana, Sally Kohn, Jehmu Greene, Santita Jackson...

I'm waiting for you to call them "token" liberals, like you did about Williams.

Face it; there's no evidence I can show you that you won't just blow off as "propaganda." MS-NBC spews outright lies and hatred, and the liberals there call themselves "objective."

Why won't you give me that GOP "blatant propagandist's" name?

#667902 Oct 25, 2013
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>You had the perfect opportunity to call him a "pinko."
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be so excited if/when she finally does. It would complete the trifecta of meaningless far right insults - "hateful liberal," "race baiter," and "pinko."
Why would I do that?

I'm better than the both of you put together.

"meaningless far right insults -'hateful liberal,''race baiter,'"

Absolutely correct assessments of you.

#667903 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Let's see the post, nanoshitwad. You're so big on demanding that I provide you with links; let's see *YOU* do it.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>And you're big on refusing to show any posts proving your claims about me....
...so why should I dig? You better hope I don't, loon.
Go for it, smeghead. You won't find anything; but don't let that stop you from making up something.

#667904 Oct 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Nope, never did oral on the Iranian guy, I save that back for someone special.
Your father?

#667905 Oct 25, 2013
This is for little timmy--who I'm sure will call this a publicity stunt for Fox, since he didn't see this:
So, I was watching Greta Van Susteren **ON FOX!!** and she ran a clip from Sean Hannity’s radio show the other day, when he was talking to one of the operators at the official Obamacare website. Along with asking for information on how to register, he asked this woman–Earline Davis, by name–stuff like,“How many people have you had sign up so far?” and “Is it really that difficult to get into the site?”“How many hits have you had so far?” And the numbers she was reporting were not terribly high; not nearly as high as the Government claims they are. She ought to know, right? I mean, she was *working* there, taking the calls.“Had any complaints from irate callers?” was another question he had asked her, and she kind of laughed and said,“Yeah, a lot of complaints.”“Nobody really likes this health care law, do they?” he asked her, pont-blank. And she answered,“No, not really.”
Apparently, her supervisor was in the same room, because when she asked the operator who she was talking to, she replied that it was Sean Hannity; you could hear the supervisor in the background ordering,“Shut him down, right now. Shut him down.”
Anyway, as a result of her conversation with Hannity, the operator got fired. Apparently, she revealed too much information about the difficulty of getting on line for Obama’s Affordable Goatfuck Plan, about opening accounts, and about being told to call the 800 number for help, where the operators would simply tell them to get on line with the site–which wasn’t functioning.
Fox producers heard about the firing, and mentioned it to Hannity; maybe there was a story there to follow up, so they brought her in to talk about her experience. Hannity told her flat out that he felt really, really bad about her being fired from her job for talking to him; so to make it up to her, he spoke with his accountant, and worked out a tax-free gift for this operator of $13,000 for herself and an additional $13,000 for her son. That was a match for her yearly salary of $26,000.
And, to make it really sweet, someone else offered her another job.
Would Matt Lauer, Scott Pelly, Diane Sawyer, or that asswipe Chris Matthews do something like that? I think not.
Good on ya, Fox; and on you too, Sean Hannity.
Oh, and Kathleen Sebilius (sp) the woman who heads up this total goatfuck of a website, still has *her* job.
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>She broke her contract, knowingly focusing her attention on an entertainment media figure
What do you know was in her contract? Are you psychic like li'l timmy?

You didn't even see the interview, so shut up. You have nothing to say about it.

#667906 Oct 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. It's a choice.
Something the liberals don't want us to have.
Liberals are real big on freedom of choice, as long as one makes the "correct" choices. Kinda the same way with freedom of speech.

#667907 Oct 25, 2013
You believe in the same god that they do, and they broke into my home, vanalized it, and one of them shot my dog with "god's" permission. Exodus 22:18, and all that. Yet you say they didn't have "god's" permission.
How's that work?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What permission of God do you suppose they had to vandalize your home and shoot your dog? How the hell is that Biblical in any way, shape or form?!
Something commonly refered to as "God's infallible word," the bible. Exodus 22:18 "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."

Take it up with *them.*

#667908 Oct 25, 2013
What would you say if I told you that the goddess Aphrodite spoke to me?
<quoted text>
"My darling daughter, you need to take a break from Topix. Get some fresh air, go outside under a full moon and f*ck your girlfriend."
<quoted text>
Not much. ;-)
<quoted text>
Hell yeah!!
<quoted text>
Touché.
But "insane?" Naw. Misguided. But that's okay. Sooner or later, we all end up in the same place--back to the Source.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Source"?
Yeah, I think that's what I'd call it. Wherever we were before we were born. I can't remember what I did there.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#667909 Oct 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Having sex, making love, with the woman of your dreams is what I consider proper and normal.
F_cking some slut you met at the bar isn't.
Capisce?
HEY...

Sluts need love too.

#667910 Oct 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 1:1-17
This is the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah the son of David, the son of Abraham:
1. Abraham
2. Isaac
3. Jacob
4. Judah
5. Perez
6. Hezron
7. Ram
8. Amminadab
9. Nahshon
10. Salmon
11. Boaz
12. Obed
13. Jesse
14. David
---
1. Solomon
2. Rehoboam
3. Abijah
4. Asa
5. Jehoshaphat
6. Jehoram
7. Uzziah
8. Jotham
9. Ahaz
10. Hezekiah
11. Manasseh
12. Amon
13. Josiah
14. Jeconiah
- After the exile to Babylon:
1. Jeconiah
2. Shealtiel
3. Zerubbabel
4. Abihud
5. Eliakim
6. Azor
7. Zadok
8. Akim
9. Elihud
10. Eleazar
11. Matthan
12. Jacob
13. Joseph
14. Jesus
Thus there were fourteen generations in all from Abraham to David, fourteen from David to the exile to Babylon, and fourteen from the exile to the Messiah.
Please learn to count.
And please find yourself a new anti-Christian site to get your info from.
Wrong.

According to myth, jesus was the son of god. Virgin birth, remember?

#667911 Oct 25, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Moron, I said religion, not ONE religion. Learn to read, stupid@ss.
I DID NOT define myself as a believer in Armageddon, YOU DO. YOU ARE A LIAR, but there's nothing new about lies coming out of you, NothingButBullshitanamoly.
You and your stupid religions are INSTIGATING IT, NOT ME.
YOU are the killers of the human race with all your BULLSH!T, NOT ME, so TAKE RESPOSIILITY and DO SOMETHING and STOP GOING WITH YOUR PLAN of MASS MURDER-SIUCIDE. YOUR plan, NOT MINE.
YOURS.
OWN IT.
Nanoanalboy loves to lie about people he disagrees with, so don't feel like the Lone Ranger.

He's got hate issues.

#667912 Oct 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont fint her hot RR?
https://www.google.com/search...
MY EYES! MY EYES!! OH GOD, MY EYES!!!

How *could* you, Al?

Was that li'l timmy's mom?

#667913 Oct 25, 2013
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>Keep in mind, 12% of that almost three thousand deaths were foreign nationals. The countries they were from did not react to the situation like the Americans did.
That's their fault.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#667914 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Let's see the post, nanoshitwad. You're so big on demanding that I provide you with links; let's see *YOU* do it.
<quoted text>
Go for it, smeghead. You won't find anything; but don't let that stop you from making up something.
My dad died when I was a preschooler, you fahgwad.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#667915 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I believe we are at what is called a near impasse, wad. You can't show any posts proving your wild claims about me and I don't feel up to digging around for the one that does prove that you claimed to have danced on tables at gay bars. Whatever.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#667916 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
MY EYES! MY EYES!! OH GOD, MY EYES!!!
How *could* you, Al?
Was that li'l timmy's mom?
Hahaha..... My bad Kait..... Sometimes I can be such a Richard..... Here's some Visine for your eyes....

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#667917 Oct 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>My dad died when I was a preschooler, you fahgwad.
I'm so sorry to hear that nano. ;(

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#667918 Oct 25, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY...
Sluts need love too.
I wrote it and then I read it and backspaced the hell out of it.

You should have seen what I wrote.

;-p

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#667919 Oct 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>My dad died when I was a preschooler, you fahgwad.
Awwww, what a shame. He didn't get to see you grow up to be the wonderful man that your are now, sir?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#667920 Oct 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>And, yet again, you keep proving that you believe it will happen. You have "faith" that mankind will be coming to a violent end. You keep fantasizing about your enemies killing each other. People who fantasize about violent acts eventually try them out in real life. You have a violent nature because your violent fantasies give you pleasure.
NANO - You're only projecting your own violent fantasy of wanting your god to kill the people you think are "unjust" or "unbelievers".

It is YOU that "have faith that mankind will come to a violent end" since you have faith in "your god's word". That's what the last book is all about - The End. You should know how it goes, since it is YOU that has the "faith" in this "god of the bible that exists". Read Matthew Chapter 24 for all you need to know.

So stop blaming me because I'm telling you the violent, sick truth of what your belief actually means. You need to come to terms with the fact that you want the elimination of others, of non-Christians by your "god". You are the one that wants your "god" to swoop in and "kill all the unbelievers". That is on YOU. YOU believe in Armageddon.

Me, I want a future. I want a planet to actually live on. I want a planet with human beings intelligent enough not to kill their whole species off by their own hand over a bunch of stupid stories. I want humans to be smart enough to realize how sick it is to kill each other trying to prove a god. I mean, really - does the whole human species have to be dead for us to finally resolve the question? It'll be down to 0-0=0: No one to prove a god and no one to prove it to!

YOU need to put down your Armageddon tool and THINK OF A FUTURE FOR PLANET EARTH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pijat pasutri bali (Apr '13) 2 min dheka 53
The Christian Atheist debate 36 min Justice League_ 2,079
Middle aged man prefers wearing women's PANTIES 54 min licketyslit54 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 600,164
Christianity is fading away... 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 12
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 40,901
CYD Dendritic Polymers-Wastewater Treatment Mat... 1 hr cytanzhi 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 272,439
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) Sun andy 45
More from around the web