|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if you don't believe me, I have no reason to lie about it.
I am canceling my insurance at the end of the year, not because I want to but because I have to. Besides that, it really pisses me off that they'd raise my insurance even though I never used it. What other companies do that? None that I can think of.
It's being raised because of all the other parasites - like what you are going to become.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry OCB, you were right, nanoanomaly is disgusting.
Nanoanomaly erotices her abuse by having some spanking fetish, eroticing, or making light out of abuse is not ok.
Even for an asshole like me, I can see how sick it is.
How would you feel if someone eroticed abuse and you yourself were abused as you witnessed the abuse being eroticed, joked about, made light of, or so on?
I guess "LineDazzle" is just gay enough for you!

I see you're still working you spanking fetish...is this problem? Can't find a a big, strapping man to spank you?
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
There are certain jobs that require certain skills. You shouldn't take them unless you have those skills.
Action/reaction as displayed by those cops is the same you would get from any civilian with a sense of empowerment and a fear for their life.
So why do you oppose citizens carrying guns.
Why do you make things up? I don't oppose guns in any way. Guns are not the problem, morally challenged idiots who lack the personal discretion necessary to posses them are the problem, not the gun. Giving everybody an IQ test and make them score at least 100 before selling them a gun might help a little.
LineDazzle

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And which you have NO idea if you will need it at some future date or not.
Using as what passes as logic for you, why continue to pay for auto insurance if you never get in any accidents or if you haven't for the past 20 years or so??
What's that? Because it is LAW that you must have auto insurance whether or not you need to use it?
You know, this reminds me of something that happened in the office where I was working back in the early 70s.
Back then, health insurance was GREAT.
Here's why:
1. Health insurers did not get to call the shots in regard to a person's health. If a doctor said a test, procedure or surgery was required, there was no argument from the health insurers.
2. Premiums were quite low and so much so, that the majority of employers paid 100% of the premiums.
So anyway, a young woman started working at the company and as was the custom back then among companies, she was offered fully company paid insurance upon starting to work (none of this 90 day waiting period crap was the case then either).
She declined even though it was not going to cost her a cent.
Why did she decline having coverage?
Because she was superstitious that as soon as she had coverage, something would happen to her.
All we could do was shake our heads at her silliness.
She was a young woman, very healthy, non-smoker, not overweight at all, etc.
So......a month or so after she declined coverage, she was crossing the street one day, she tripped and broke her foot in 5 places.
And- she had NO insurance to help offset the cost of what was a very serious- and totally unforeseen- injury that could not be predicted.
So while she had to pay out of pocket for that medical care, she signed up for coverage right then and there and it took that to happen to her to realize the importance- and necessity- of having health insurance.
The moral of the story is really very simple, RR:
ALL insurance is for what we can't possibly foresee what may happen- be it in reference to our cars, our homes, or our health.
I hate everything about you.

Yes, now I have my chance to find hate!
HHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!
I know who you are, I formed a hostility towards you as I got to know you(loves equivalent to a bond, a connection), and now I finally fell in hate HJAHAHAHAHASHSDJDKFJIY"!! !!!!!!!!

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
So true.
The inner defenses are unconscious. They consist of a kind of magic aura which the mind builds around cherished belief. Arguments which penetrate into the magic aura are not dealt with rationally but by a specific type of pseudo-reasoning. Absurdities and contradictions are made acceptable by specious rationalizations.
-- Arthur Koestler
What's a specious rationalization?
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>So now you're a fortune teller, huh?
You are using your medical history as some sort of indication of your medical future, huh?
You're clueless.
If he owns a home or property RR is just one car wreck away from bankruptcy.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Little Tangerine is back! Was "LineDazzle" too gay a name for you?
So...the post above...I guess we can all assume that yet another woman refused to go out with you? Can't imagine why!
Now that's not nice.

Why do you have to talk to him about women? You know he's into dudes.
LineDazzle

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>All too true.
Women worship other women, women are selfish.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And which you have NO idea if you will need it at some future date or not.
Using as what passes as logic for you, why continue to pay for auto insurance if you never get in any accidents or if you haven't for the past 20 years or so??
What's that? Because it is LAW that you must have auto insurance whether or not you need to use it?
You know, this reminds me of something that happened in the office where I was working back in the early 70s.
Back then, health insurance was GREAT.
Here's why:
1. Health insurers did not get to call the shots in regard to a person's health. If a doctor said a test, procedure or surgery was required, there was no argument from the health insurers.
2. Premiums were quite low and so much so, that the majority of employers paid 100% of the premiums.
So anyway, a young woman started working at the company and as was the custom back then among companies, she was offered fully company paid insurance upon starting to work (none of this 90 day waiting period crap was the case then either).
She declined even though it was not going to cost her a cent.
Why did she decline having coverage?
Because she was superstitious that as soon as she had coverage, something would happen to her.
All we could do was shake our heads at her silliness.
She was a young woman, very healthy, non-smoker, not overweight at all, etc.
So......a month or so after she declined coverage, she was crossing the street one day, she tripped and broke her foot in 5 places.
And- she had NO insurance to help offset the cost of what was a very serious- and totally unforeseen- injury that could not be predicted.
So while she had to pay out of pocket for that medical care, she signed up for coverage right then and there and it took that to happen to her to realize the importance- and necessity- of having health insurance.
The moral of the story is really very simple, RR:
ALL insurance is for what we can't possibly foresee what may happen- be it in reference to our cars, our homes, or our health.
You don't think it scares the crap out of me? Well it does. I told you already that I'm not canceling the insurance because I want to, but because I have to. I can't afford the shit no more.

My employer offers insurance do I'm not qualified for Obamacare. Even if my employer didn't offer insurance, I still would be disqualified because I'm above the Obamacare income threshold.

It's very frustrating.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you make things up? I don't oppose guns in any way. Guns are not the problem, morally challenged idiots who lack the personal discretion necessary to posses them are the problem, not the gun. Giving everybody an IQ test and make them score at least 100 before selling them a gun might help a little.
Might help a lot, actually.

Not to mention a psychological evaluation as well.....
LineDazzle

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>So now you're a fortune teller, huh?
You are using your medical history as some sort of indication of your medical future, huh?
You're clueless.
I'm sorry OCB, you were right, nanoanomaly is disgusting.

Nanoanomaly erotices her abuse by having some spanking fetish, eroticing, or making light out of abuse is not ok.

Even for an asshole like me, I can see how sick it is.

How would you feel if someone eroticed abuse and you yourself were abused as you witnessed the abuse being eroticed, joked about, made light of, or so on?

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
A theist has no place talking about logic or reason for those concepts escape you. Theists believe what they want to believe, atheists side with facts. Believe what you want about atheists, it will not make it true any more than your faith makes your imaginary sky fairy true.
Atheist side with facts?

What facts are there that God (or any deity) is nonexistent?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's being raised because of all the other parasites - like what you are going to become.
Haven't you heard?

RR doesn't need health insurance because of his medical history.

At least that is the "logic" RR is using.....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
He does own a home and property as well.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's not nice.
Why do you have to talk to him about women? You know he's into dudes.
LittleDazzlingTangerine will take his spankings from anyone with a firm hand...

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
HA!

Is that specious rationalization?

Just make shit up as you go?

I believe it is.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a specious rationalization?
A rationalization that lacks merit, is disingenuous etc.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>He does own a home and property as well.
Correct.

I'm waiting for Pat's specious rationalization that I'm one car wreck away from bankruptcy.

Cuz you know, atheist don't think that way....

LMAO!

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheist side with facts?
What facts are there that God (or any deity) is nonexistent?
The same facts that unicorns and pixies are non-existence.

Bring us proof of your hallucination and we all will convert.
Until then, you are just a lunatic babbling anout your fantasy world.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA!
Is that specious rationalization?
Just make shit up as you go?
I believe it is.
You don't beleive people get badly injured in car wrecks wracking up medical bills that can easily bankrupt a person? How many beers have you had already today?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 633,141 - 633,160 of679,551
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

675 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Buck Crick 216,476
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Aquarius-WY 511,822
More troops seek counseling (Mar '06) 10 min swedenforever 11
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min pusherman_ 596,459
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min Adam 89,407
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 15 min Big mcshaky fist 288
Bush Policy Harms Manufacturing (Feb '06) 15 min swedenforever 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min Dr_Zorderz 250,305
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr Poppy 219
teen snapchat nudes 2 hr Natej696 107
•••
•••
•••