Apsu wrote:
No, it is much more simple than that. Simply read the news;
Cuz they're always honest, right?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#667976 Oct 26, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
At least show some respect for him by not calling other people "fahgwad", and stopping your hypocrisy and lies.
Sharkey wrote:
You're really happy to be a racist white supremacist mysoginist homophobic in-the-closet?
Lol

Pot, meet kettle.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667977 Oct 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Armageddon.
Lol

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#667978 Oct 26, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>At least show some respect for him by not calling other people "fahgwad", and stopping your hypocrisy and lies.
It does nothing to make you or your god any more believable. It goes against what you're trying to do.
Fk U, hypocrite! Only a complete wuss would bow down and respect some Topic perv that suggested that they blew their dad. You prove with every post you make what a reprehensible dirtbag you are.

Since: May 07

Muncie, IN

#667979 Oct 26, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Are you kidding me? Now you are a terrorist sympathizer?
Bear in mind there is no country that will not react any different to any attack that kills 3,000 people on their soil.
Could you at least attempt to make sense next time?

Location hidden

#667980 Oct 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Placebos have no effect on blood poisoning. Dangerous misinformation, on the off chance some idiot comes across your fanciful posts and takes a liking to them.
You don't know that for certain because no doctor is going to give a patient a sugar pill for blood poisoning. No lab is going to, knowingly, do placebo testing on someone in that condition. You got nothing to prove that claim.

Muncie, IN

#667981 Oct 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
Imagine the headline if instead of going along with the negative portrayal, she said nice things about "obamacare."
"Government workers spend time fluffing obamacare on taxpayer's dime? Concentrations camps next?"
And that is just it.

People like Kaitlin put on a such dramatic act of pretending to care about wasteful spending and responsible economic practices. When things like this happen, though, they don't dare question their conservative heroes' actions that were a prime example of that which they complain about. The government shutdown is another example. Conservatives wasted an enormous amount of money while at the same time prattling on about the harm of wasteful spending.

Muncie, IN

#667982 Oct 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Cuz they're always honest, right?
So, you are saying that the lady did not have a contract, despite what she and the company she worked for said? I've also read before that the Earth is not flat - do you believe the Earth is flat, too?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667983 Oct 26, 2013
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>So, you are saying that the lady did not have a contract, despite what she and the company she worked for said? I've also read before that the Earth is not flat - do you believe the Earth is flat, too?
No. I'm saying the news sources cannot be trusted. Ever been on any kind of news? My family has twice. One time they misspelled our name terribly and the other time they got the location wrong.

The media is out for ratings, money, and can't be trusted.

Which media source would you recommend for the truth?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#667984 Oct 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know that for certain because no doctor is going to give a patient a sugar pill for blood poisoning. No lab is going to, knowingly, do placebo testing on someone in that condition. You got nothing to prove that claim.
"Roughly only 30% of the population seems susceptible to placebo effects, and it is not possible to determine ahead of time whether a placebo will work or not.(However the placebo effect is zero in studies of blood poisoning and up to 80% in studies of wound on the duodenum)."

From wiki - placebo

Also, you'd be surprised. It happens.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#667985 Oct 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I'm saying the news sources cannot be trusted. Ever been on any kind of news? My family has twice. One time they misspelled our name terribly and the other time they got the location wrong.
The media is out for ratings, money, and can't be trusted.
Which media source would you recommend for the truth?
I'm optimistically holding out hope that you realize this is true for all MSM, including fox news, but I'm prepared to be disappointed.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667986 Oct 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm optimistically holding out hope that you realize this is true for all MSM, including fox news, but I'm prepared to be disappointed.
MSM?

Remember me saying that I don't watch the news anymore?

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#667988 Oct 26, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
Neo-atheists seem to think living in an overpopulated world with limited resources and farmed by the economic elite via leaders with megaphones will be a serious improvement for mankind. It may be for mankind and those farming it, but not for the individuals such as themselves. Their pens will get smaller and smaller. Of course, the herd will have to be culled at some time, with the socio-economic elite doing the deciding.
In the meantime they listen to the grand things man will accomplish and magic he will work to accommodate that huge increase in population.
BTW, overpopulation increases competition for resources. The little piggies will start looking at their fellows as competition instead of glorious little piggies after they all get penned in.
So noble of Topix atheists to sacrifice themselves and their progeny for the greater glory of man, along with everyone else, for those promises coming over the megaphones. Very touching.
Topix atheists are swine.
You got that backwards dude...I'm trying to get rid of the elitist sucking up of the common mans dignity and wealth (such as it is).

It is the fundamentalist Republican, redneck, guntotin', send all the jobs overseas, fluck healthcare, take away the constitution, right wing @ssholes who are doing what you are sayin'

I'm an atheist (50 years now), and I want the rich and elite (which the right wing supports) to go sit on a sharp stick.

I also want real science, not religion, taught in school science classes. I'm not really against religion, I just want it to stay in its place, and OUT of politics and public schools.

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#667989 Oct 26, 2013
I posted very recently about liberal progressives, their holy missions, and crooks.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/25/michelle-ob...

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/26/company-beh...

Muncie, IN

#667990 Oct 26, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
Neo-atheists seem to think living in an overpopulated world with limited resources and farmed by the economic elite via leaders with megaphones will be a serious improvement for mankind. It may be for mankind and those farming it, but not for the individuals such as themselves. Their pens will get smaller and smaller. Of course, the herd will have to be culled at some time, with the socio-economic elite doing the deciding.
Now, back to reality for just a second.
Opposition to birth control, opposition to responsible environmental standards, and support of economic standards that favor the rich are all part of the Republican platform. The Republican party is the party of religious fundamentalists.
The scenario you described is one that only lists outcomes that are the result of Republican ideology.
Now, back to your fantasy.
Dave Nelson wrote:
In the meantime they listen to the grand things man will accomplish and magic he will work to accommodate that huge increase in population.
Again, back to reality for just a moment.
It is the religious folks who believe in magic. They believe that everything was magically magicked into existence by a magical, invisible monster. On top of that, it is the religious folks who ignore the future repercussions of our current behaviors and actions (climate deniers, for instance) believing the world to be a product of magic and thus not able to be harmed by the actions of humans.
Continue with your fantasies now...
Dave Nelson wrote:
BTW, overpopulation increases competition for resources. The little piggies will start looking at their fellows as competition instead of glorious little piggies after they all get penned in.
...which more appropriately describes the conservative outlook - free market capitalism, remember.
Dave Nelson wrote:
So noble of Topix atheists to sacrifice themselves and their progeny for the greater glory of man, along with everyone else, for those promises coming over the megaphones. Very touching.
Topix atheists are swine.
Oddly enough, what you described has much closer relationship to the religious community.

Muncie, IN

#667991 Oct 26, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
Topix atheists are so intellectual. Just ask one.
Their skepticism makes them that way. A nice default position to take, of course. All you have to do is say prove it to me. No strain on the brain.
They are very good at denying from that standpoint. They can deny anything from a position of intellectual superiority.
They can deny magic happens.
They can deny the existence of the metaphysical.
They can deny the existence of deities.
They can deny reality.
They can deny they are idiots.
Such a blissful existence they lead.
Not believing in silly things (like magic, metaphysical, deities, etc.) does not make one intellectual. It simply means one has common sense.
WoodenSky

UK

#667992 Oct 26, 2013
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>Not believing in silly things (like magic, metaphysical, deities, etc.) does not make one intellectual. It simply means one has common sense.
How do you know there aren't supernatural things behind the world but not in it's realm, sonnyboy?

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#667993 Oct 26, 2013
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>Now, back to reality for just a second.
Opposition to birth control, opposition to responsible environmental standards, and support of economic standards that favor the rich are all part of the Republican platform. The Republican party is the party of religious fundamentalists.
The scenario you described is one that only lists outcomes that are the result of Republican ideology.
Now, back to your fantasy.
<quoted text>Again, back to reality for just a moment.
It is the religious folks who believe in magic. They believe that everything was magically magicked into existence by a magical, invisible monster. On top of that, it is the religious folks who ignore the future repercussions of our current behaviors and actions (climate deniers, for instance) believing the world to be a product of magic and thus not able to be harmed by the actions of humans.
Continue with your fantasies now...
<quoted text>...which more appropriately describes the conservative outlook - free market capitalism, remember.
<quoted text>Oddly enough, what you described has much closer relationship to the religious community.
Your brain, and all it can think, is in a bottle. With the cap on.

Has been that way since "they" bottled it.

Location hidden

#667994 Oct 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>"Roughly only 30% of the population seems susceptible to placebo effects, and it is not possible to determine ahead of time whether a placebo will work or not.(However the placebo effect is zero in studies of blood poisoning and up to 80% in studies of wound on the duodenum)."
From wiki - placebo
Also, you'd be surprised. It happens.
Like I said, there is no study involving using placebos on people with an acute condition like blood poisoning.

Nice try with the red herring...but, not really, loser.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#667995 Oct 26, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
Topix atheists are so intellectual. Just ask one.
Their skepticism makes them that way. A nice default position to take, of course. All you have to do is say prove it to me. No strain on the brain.
They are very good at denying from that standpoint. They can deny anything from a position of intellectual superiority.
They can deny magic happens.
They can deny the existence of the metaphysical.
They can deny the existence of deities.
They can deny reality.
They can deny they are idiots.
Such a blissful existence they lead.
You only got a couple of those right.

Yes, we can deny magic...because it has NEVER been shown to work.

Same for the metaphysical.

Yes, we can deny the existence of deities...they have NEVER been shown to be real.

We also deny the existence of angels, ghosts, demons, Satan,imps, ghosts, and various other childlike beliefs.

It is you and your ilk that can and do deny reality my friend.

It is you and your comrades who lie for Jesus and generally don't understand the things you rail against

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 3 min It aint necessari... 199
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 39 min Al Capone 3,385
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 59 min MUQ2 88,046
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 284,528
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr X Pendable 184,716
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 665,278
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 45,817
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Bongo 99
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 hr nanoanomaly 525
More from around the web