Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And RR is one of those amoral parasites. His sense of entitlement is quite without bounds; given that he is on Topix all day long every single day, he obviously thinks he is entitled to a paycheck he obviously does not EARN.
And right you are about public assistance; ideally, it is intended for those truly in need and through no fault of their own.
And, if one chooses to NOT have health insurance under the ACA, who is to say they deserve medical care?

We don't need no stinking badges.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in California, a two bedroom one bath fixer upper goes for half a million. I have seen programs on DIY and Home and Garden TV where they featured homes in Texas for $250,000 that would sell in my neighborhood for 3 million.
Your math doesn't figure Prop 13 where the voters tied the hands of our criminal politicians from raising our taxes more than 2% a year. I bought this place in 1972. I have the lowest taxes around. The people to the east pay twice what I pay and the people to the west pay 3 times what I pay. And their homes are half the size of mine.
There was a program, What You Get For the Money. They would go to three cities, towns, areas, whatever, around the country and show you want you can get for $750,000. They came to my area and could not find anything. And with the crash a few years ago most homes are worth about half what they were 10 years ago. Just another way the government steals our money.
It just amazes me when I see the low cost of housing around the country compared to where I live. Huge two story homes for a fifth what they would cost in my neighborhood.
Only in certain parts of Cali would a two bedroom one bath fixer upper go for half a million.

I have a three bed 1.25 bath house that wasn't half that price, and I'm on almost an acre.

Location, location, location.

Since: May 07

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
Sometimes it can be unnecessary for a person to pay for insurance all the time.
They must have it only when necessary.
If it is only when necessary, it is not insurance.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You could be right.....I do find it hard to believe that his employer has no problem or issue with him spending a good 8 hours every single day on Topix.
Then again, he may have a job of no importance and no consequence, yet his employer might think it's worth it to pay him to simply occupy a chair and be a part of the company's window dressing.
At any rate, if RR does have a job, he does not take pride in his work, he does not perform anywhere near 100% and he is stealing from his employer.
How "Christian" of him, huh?
Thralls don't think anyway, why pretend?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think the Redneck relying on an opinion given by his buddy, poster Skombolis.
Skom is an ex con, and as such has (some sorry) experience in the criminal legal system. Skom has stated that, in his view, I'm not a real lawyer.
Puppy dog Redneck swallowed it whole.
You're wrong. I've never discussed this with Skom.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a secular society when this country was founded? If so it was so small as to go unnoticed. Certainly they had no clout.
Women had to stand up and demand equality and the Christian based laws against them voting were repealed as were the laws allowing slavery and as the laws against gay marriage will be. Christians and Christianity are responsible for a great deal of harm to blacks, women and gays etc.
But it was mostly Christian people using Christian morals (like take the plank out if your own eye) that overcame those problems.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
And why do we have the drug war today? Because Christians were afraid blacks would snort coke and want to have sex with white women. Because Christians were afraid the Chinese would smoke opium and want to have sex with white women. Because Christians were afraid Mexicans would smoke marijuana and want to have sex with white women.
And you object when I call it Christ-insanity.
What are Christians afraid of today? That gays will marry one another and they will have no one left to feel superiour to. They also fear that if gay sex is legal everyone will go out and do it. Surprise, most everyone is already doing it, or have at least tried it on for size.
We have the drug wars today because people are stupid and irresponsible with drug use. Atheists and theists alike.

Rational people understand the dangers of drug use and fight to eradicate them.

Join us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR has it now but stated he is dropping his coverage.
He's a parasite/leech in training.
You're a thrall that sucks on it's master. Yes you suck better than most could ever hope too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Churches are social organizations.
Non-profits.
I am sure the tax people get a piece of any profit making ventures associated with them.
Tax them and you will also remove the basis for all tax exempt organizations.
I do admire this atheist's ethics.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...
The founding fathers wanted freedom of religion. They knew the only way to do that was to keep the gub'ment out of it. They knew the best way to kill a church or religion is to tax it.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then present that "rock solid argument".
Simply saying it is worthless.
I did, go back and reread my post. Don't tell me you are still stuck in that rut from two years ago, unable to tell the difference between someone who believes there is no god and one who lacks belief in god.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the drug wars today because people are stupid and irresponsible with drug use. Atheists and theists alike.
Rational people understand the dangers of drug use and fight to eradicate them.
Join us.
Attempting to protect people from themselves is a total waste of time. Let evolution play out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like that exception you got for 14 + 14 + 14 = 42?
Oh Gawd.

Please quote Matthew saying "42 generations".

Go.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>Well, because medical emergencies and debilitating sicknesses are not dependent upon one's medical history.
For instance, if you were to ingest particularly virulent strain of E.coli from food for whatever reason (unsanitary cooking conditions, improper food preparation, etc)- you would find out real quick that those bacteria can care less about your medical history.
Then I'll just make sure that the wealth is distributed, alleviating me from paying the bill.

How bout that?
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> NO! The answer is the government is to stay out the decision making processes of society. If it can not, then we must chop it down and replace it.
WE THE PEOPLE!
Offering free birth control is not making anybody do or not do anything.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You're a thrall that sucks on it's master. Yes you suck better than most could ever hope too.
Shhhhhh......

She's under my desk.

Teeth out.

I need to concentrate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>So now you're a fortune teller, huh?
You are using your medical history as some sort of indication of your medical future, huh?
You're clueless.
Oh but you are clued in by your master, and repeat it's words like a true sucking leech , that bleeds the blood of the host. But says the words of a liar. You are nothing but a a GD idiot that believes the machine that cripples you.
You don't deserve to be free, your every effort is to enslave yourself. Epic stupidity, and... Oh please bore me with your lies, Rasputin.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Attempting to protect people from themselves is a total waste of time. Let evolution play out.
Excessive drug use destroys natural evolution, no?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Offering free birth control is not making anybody do or not do anything.
What costs money is not free.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
What if he gets hit by a driver who has no insurance and ends up in the hospital? Then he will lose his house if he owes a hospital a lot of money.
Who will you owe when you die?
You will owe owe owe, pile it on now ....and then,
till you have less than nothing now..
and absolutely nothing then!

This is the government plan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Oh but you are clued in by your master, and repeat it's words like a true sucking leech , that bleeds the blood of the host. But says the words of a liar. You are nothing but a a GD idiot that believes the machine that cripples you.
You don't deserve to be free, your every effort is to enslave yourself. Epic stupidity, and... Oh please bore me with your lies, Rasputin.
Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

309 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
How to recover whatsapp deleted messages (Jun '13) 10 min diggyblack 14
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min ChristineM 225,516
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min AussieBobby 259,010
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 27 min Falcon 646
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 58 min Johnny 524
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr shyam 854
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr guest 536,752
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr NFL Fanny 117,682
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr UIdiotRaceMakeWor... 172,884