#667955 Oct 26, 2013
I fell for you wrote:
Wake up ???He touches me , I know !!
You're in Kentucky.

It's probably just your brother.

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#667956 Oct 26, 2013
Neo-atheists seem to think living in an overpopulated world with limited resources and farmed by the economic elite via leaders with megaphones will be a serious improvement for mankind. It may be for mankind and those farming it, but not for the individuals such as themselves. Their pens will get smaller and smaller. Of course, the herd will have to be culled at some time, with the socio-economic elite doing the deciding.

In the meantime they listen to the grand things man will accomplish and magic he will work to accommodate that huge increase in population.

BTW, overpopulation increases competition for resources. The little piggies will start looking at their fellows as competition instead of glorious little piggies after they all get penned in.

So noble of Topix atheists to sacrifice themselves and their progeny for the greater glory of man, along with everyone else, for those promises coming over the megaphones. Very touching.

Topix atheists are swine.

Alamosa, CO

#667957 Oct 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning to you too!
SCREEECHH!!!!

ooomph ooomph ooomph

Alamosa, CO

#667958 Oct 26, 2013
Topix atheists are so intellectual. Just ask one.

Their skepticism makes them that way. A nice default position to take, of course. All you have to do is say prove it to me. No strain on the brain.

They are very good at denying from that standpoint. They can deny anything from a position of intellectual superiority.

They can deny magic happens.

They can deny the existence of the metaphysical.

They can deny the existence of deities.

They can deny reality.

They can deny they are idiots.

Such a blissful existence they lead.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#667959 Oct 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously anyone is a potential murderer, but that's not the way the question was framed. It was framed as if every jewish person has a right to be somewhat bigoted against germans because you never know when they'll want a holocaust sequel. My position is that you should not judge an entire race based on the actions of a few, even if your judgement is couched in euphemisms like "caution" and "good sense." You're bigot if you hide the jewelry every time a black guy walks by, just like you're a bigot if you duck and pray every time you see an arab guy on a plane.
I'd hide the jewelry if "anyone" walked by..lol.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#667960 Oct 26, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there you go, Dilbert. You're counting Jeconiah twice.
And I noticed you, as Matthew, ignore Ahaziah, Joash, and Amaziah, even though 1 Chronicles 3 includes them in the genealogy.
*This* is the dishonesty of Christianity.
You're hopeless. You want to find an error so you do, even though it's not there.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667961 Oct 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>lol, yep, she actually said she was "dodging bullets", the liar. Like she was a hero or sumpthin'.
Anybody that thinks she's presidential material is as nutty as she is. I can see Michelle Obama trying to vie with Hilary for the Dem nomination in the next election. It's scary what we keep being offered up as candidates for the POTUS.
HA HA!!! That's it, "dodging bullets"...

I really, REALLY hope Hillary isn't the next POTUS. She might be, then what?
I fell for you

Paris, KY

#667962 Oct 26, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I'd hide the jewelry if "anyone" walked by..lol.
What you mean by that ????

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667963 Oct 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The lying c_nt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8BfNqhV5hg4XX
Such a special destiny, to always be FOS.
Yup, there it is. Good job.

I can't imagine why anyone would vote for such a blatant liar. I mean, if I was democrat and she was the presidential nominee, I wouldn't vote.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#667964 Oct 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hopeless. You want to find an error so you do, even though it's not there.
Don't blame me for the errors in your canon, goofy.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667965 Oct 26, 2013
-RUSH- wrote:
<quoted text>
The hospital bill was way, way, higher than what I had paid for the insurance. The ride from my hospital in my town to the hospital in Lincoln was almost ten grand alone. I am not saying that you are wrong, I am just saying that I thought it was B.S. paying for insurance that I never used, but was sure glad that I had it when it happened. You just never know when it is gonna get you.
Yessir, I agree with ya. I have to cancel my insurance next year, i won't be able to afford it anymore. But I'm not going to squander the money. I'm going to bank it, just on case.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#667966 Oct 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA!!! That's it, "dodging bullets"...
I really, REALLY hope Hillary isn't the next POTUS. She might be, then what?
Armageddon.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667968 Oct 26, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Something commonly refered to as "God's infallible word," the bible. Exodus 22:18 "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."
Take it up with *them.*
That's it?

Then why'd they suffer you to live?

They weren't there on God's will, darlin. They were there on their own accord. Then people like them (and you) like to blame God for their actions.

I don't get it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667969 Oct 26, 2013
Yeah, I think that's what I'd call it. Wherever we were before we were born. I can't remember what I did there.
Before you were born?

Oh, you were hanging around in your dad's scrotum.

You wanna go back there??

>:)

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#667970 Oct 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yessir, I agree with ya. I have to cancel my insurance next year, i won't be able to afford it anymore. But I'm not going to squander the money. I'm going to bank it, just on case.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667971 Oct 26, 2013
scaritual wrote:
HEY...
Sluts need love too.
I agree.

I'm saying f_cking isn't love.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667972 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Wrong.
According to myth, jesus was the son of god. Virgin birth, remember?
Yes, I remember.

Matthew 1:16

"and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah."

Not wrong. See?

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#667973 Oct 26, 2013
I fell for you wrote:
<quoted text>What you mean by that ????
I don't trust you with my stuff.
If we all did, there would be no need for locks.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667974 Oct 26, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
HEY, you NASTY mofo - Stop lookin' at my ass, you gay perv!
I'm sorry, you have a hot ass. What can I do but look?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667975 Oct 26, 2013
Apsu wrote:
No, it is much more simple than that. Simply read the news;
Cuz they're always honest, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 2,566
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 119,084
Melania Trump's hair shines in Saudi sun 22 min Trump worshiper 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Holy Jehowa Witness 679,020
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 38 min Holy Jehowa Witness 46,213
Gangbang with my Girlfriend. (Mar '11) 2 hr Kinky1ntn 33
The Seth Rich Murder 2 hr Hiddn Numbrz 5
More from around the web