Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#667711 Oct 25, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
You believe in the same god that they do, and they broke into my home, vanalized it, and one of them shot my dog with "god's" permission. Exodus 22:18, and all that. Yet you say they didn't have "god's" permission.
How's that work?
What permission of God do you suppose they had to vandalize your home and shoot your dog? How the hell is that Biblical in any way, shape or form?!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#667712 Oct 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Last weekend.
Are you retarded or mentally ill ?
Nah- RR is just willfully ignorant and intellectually lazy....but yeah- I guess that could be considered a type of mental illness...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#667713 Oct 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably take a whole bunch of shit you don't need.
That's your problem.
I'm sure he'll appreciate your diagnosis, DR. RR.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#667714 Oct 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what your drugs tell you?
NO.

It is exactly what your Bible says.

Your problem is you can't read, can't count and can't ever be honest.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667715 Oct 25, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Bad logic. I hope it doesn't come back to bite you.
There's not much I can do about it.

I don't care how much a person makes, when 25% is scraped right off the top to pay for unused 'healthcare', it stings.

I can't afford that next year. I have to drop it.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#667716 Oct 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your problem.
Dude.

Seems you wake up mean and nasty.

It doesn't just develop during the course of the day.

Oh, well, off to the gym.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667717 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Agreed.
I just realized how many pages there are to catch up on. Now I remember why I left this thread in the first place--it's too damned busy.
Yup. A lot of scrolling going on here.

Just sayin.

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#667718 Oct 25, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Do you always start drinking this early in the day, Aunt Martha?
You threatened to shoot another poster.
CASE CLOSED.
And post back to me all you want; this IS the last response you'll get from me, Aunt Martha.
Now put down the booze bottle and get busy baking cookies, Auntie.
You're stupid like that we know and I welcome the day you keep ya
cork soaker shut. Now if you just carry ya dead azz back where ya came from and let the sunshine return to Florida the world will be a better place.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667719 Oct 25, 2013
What would you say if I told you that the goddess Aphrodite spoke to me?
<quoted text>
"My darling daughter, you need to take a break from Topix. Get some fresh air, go outside under a full moon and f*ck your girlfriend."
<quoted text>
Not much. ;-)
<quoted text>
Hell yeah!!
<quoted text>
Touché.
But "insane?" Naw. Misguided. But that's okay. Sooner or later, we all end up in the same place--back to the Source.
"The Source"?

Like The Architect? That dude used too many big words.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#667720 Oct 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your problem.
And of course you are a qualified doctor who knows just what medication he needs to take – right?– WRONG, you are a moron of little intelligence who lives on the guess that goddidt by magic means that you know everything there is to know about everything. You have already admitted your pathological hatred of doctors and the medical profession in general (as well as vomiting forth on many other subjects) so we surmise from that that you opinion of what medication BenAdam needs to take is not worth squat

Since: Sep 08

Fowler, CO

#667721 Oct 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't over buy, I have to take a disability leave at 1/3 salary.
WF wants 20% & $5K up front to refinance.
I may have to take them to court for emergency financing (pay interest only)
Ben, when I bought this place and got refinanced everything was rolled up into my mortgage payment. It did not cost me one cent up front. The seller even paid my closing costs. Of course it added to the total, but it kept that monthly low.

As I said, you have to think different when you go on a fixed income. But that can work to your advantage. You can only squeeze so much blood out of one and come back for a monthly meal. The realities of the marketplace requires them to deal a bit. You also do have some protections, but the best approach is one of negotiation dealing with realities of the situation versus a confrontation.

There was an article yesterday with a headline that 50% of foreclosed homes are now occupied. That is 50% still losing money for the mortgage holders. In addition you have this.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jef...

Realities of the marketplace. Unless there are hordes of Chinese and Russians buying up real estate at profitable prices, they would rather just get those properties back on the books bringing in money on the revenue side. It's a bookkeeping thing to keep money flowing and dividends paid. You have to understand how wealth is really accounted for in these days. It is all paper.

Your key to saving that place is paying more total price. This greases the wheels for all of those concerned with the process who get a piece of the pie. They have bills to pay, also.

You are in a position now where your home is not an investment, but a place to live. Living on the street sucks. You pay the devil to stay there, or you shop around for something cheaper.

Your home will not be the only thing you have to pay. You still have those other bills to figure and budget for. On disability there are some breaks you can get. You can get free food and assistance with utilities. There are lots of things, but you do have to swallow your pride to get them. When you get that low on the totem pole you live by the grace of God. Figuratively or literally.

When you are knocked out of the rat race, which you have now been, you start walking at a comfortable pace trying to reach the end.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#667722 Oct 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your problem.
Thank for wishing me dead.

What problem do you have chemotherapy ?

Why do you hate sick people so much ? or is it just me ?

Maybe you think if all us sick people would just die that the health care problem would change.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667723 Oct 25, 2013
timn17 wrote:
Learning!
Blach!

Learning is for losers.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#667724 Oct 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What permission of God do you suppose they had to vandalize your home and shoot your dog? How the hell is that Biblical in any way, shape or form?!
The same Biblical excuse your religion has used to murder millions of people in the last 1700 years.

Your religion's mantra for most of its existence has been: "Kill everyone who doesn't agree with us."
Chess

Columbus, OH

#667725 Oct 25, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
You're pretending, child.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#667726 Oct 25, 2013
Thanks Dave!

I have until January to figure this mess out.
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben, when I bought this place and got refinanced everything was rolled up into my mortgage payment. It did not cost me one cent up front. The seller even paid my closing costs. Of course it added to the total, but it kept that monthly low.
As I said, you have to think different when you go on a fixed income. But that can work to your advantage. You can only squeeze so much blood out of one and come back for a monthly meal. The realities of the marketplace requires them to deal a bit. You also do have some protections, but the best approach is one of negotiation dealing with realities of the situation versus a confrontation.
There was an article yesterday with a headline that 50% of foreclosed homes are now occupied. That is 50% still losing money for the mortgage holders. In addition you have this.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jef...
Realities of the marketplace. Unless there are hordes of Chinese and Russians buying up real estate at profitable prices, they would rather just get those properties back on the books bringing in money on the revenue side. It's a bookkeeping thing to keep money flowing and dividends paid. You have to understand how wealth is really accounted for in these days. It is all paper.
Your key to saving that place is paying more total price. This greases the wheels for all of those concerned with the process who get a piece of the pie. They have bills to pay, also.
You are in a position now where your home is not an investment, but a place to live. Living on the street sucks. You pay the devil to stay there, or you shop around for something cheaper.
Your home will not be the only thing you have to pay. You still have those other bills to figure and budget for. On disability there are some breaks you can get. You can get free food and assistance with utilities. There are lots of things, but you do have to swallow your pride to get them. When you get that low on the totem pole you live by the grace of God. Figuratively or literally.
When you are knocked out of the rat race, which you have now been, you start walking at a comfortable pace trying to reach the end.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#667728 Oct 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Blach!
Learning is for losers.
14 + 14 + 14 = 41.

That was a hoot.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#667729 Oct 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you think if all us sick people would just die that the health care problem would change.
RR has NO clue.

He has no idea how much medical services cost nor does he care that the cost of medical care is highly inflated because what was never intended to be an industry has become one- that being the medical field.

So we have doctors, hospitals and the pharmaceutical companies conducting business like any other profit-driven and profit-motivated business where $$ come first and the well being and health of those they provide services for come second.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#667730 Oct 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There's not much I can do about it.
I don't care how much a person makes, when 25% is scraped right off the top to pay for unused 'healthcare', it stings.
I can't afford that next year. I have to drop it.
Ah- so I guess this means you DID take 30 seconds to figure out if your premiums are more than 9.5% of your total income.

So......I guess this means your premiums ARE more than 9.5% of your total income since you say you can't afford it.

So guess what!!! You are eligible for coverage under the ACA.

Problem solved!

And no such thing as "unused" health care.

And whose fault is it that you do NOT take advantage of the health insurance you have now?

You have stated you don't go to doctors, so that means you don't go for routine exams and routine screenings for any number of illnesses and diseases.

YOU and only YOU are responsible for what you refer to as "unused health care".

But, like the typical, run-of-the-mill, humdrum conservative that you are, you prefer to just sit on your arse and fault others for your own shortcomings and foolishness.

You LOVE playing the "victim card", RR.

The sad thing is that you are only a victim of your own stupidity and ignorance- both of which you bring upon yourself with no help needed from anyone else.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#667731 Oct 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t take it personally, just like so many christians he hates sick people (and other races, and homosexuals and non subservient women) because he believes his god cannot make anything but his view of perfection.

Luckily such ignorant and intolerant attitudes have given rise to more than one person escaping the clutches of christianity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min StarC 603,298
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 14 min BenAdam 8,120
Though God is 'silent', His Creations EXCLAIM H... 34 min andet1987 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 43 min bad bob 177,878
Coward Rednecks and Ghetto Thugs in Arkansas 43 min andet1987 3
The Christian Atheist debate 47 min Critical Eye 3,881
You want REAL PROOF that God is REAL??! 50 min andet1987 5
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr Pegasus 272,895
More from around the web