Prove there's a god.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#667846 Oct 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>They have their lawyers argue that it's their right to rely only on faith but I've pointed out the hypocrisy to a DA and I can tell you that the authorities are reluctant to push prosecutions. It's frustrating when even a member of one of those churches can't ignite a prosecutor with testimony concerning the suffering or deaths of children in the sect. It ticks me off when the adults refuse to see the hypocrisy of themselves wearing glasses/contacts or visiting the dentist or doctor but then insisting on only prayer or faith healing for their kids. This only becomes an issue when there's a death. It is more hypocritical "neglect" than outright murder, but someone should be held accountable. I don't believe that every child that has died from neglect did so because their parents actually wanted them to die, they're just so stuck in the mindset that their parents pounded in them that if they die after having placed their faith in a doctor instead of God that they won't go to heaven. The thing is, how can a parent ever say, with total conviction, that the child in question has faith? It's impossible to know exactly what any other person believes and, as we've discussed, the placebo effect does not work on everyone. There's a huge difference between Hope and Faith; Hope is "wishing" and Faith is "knowing". Jesus said the healthy do not need a physician; someone should point out his view to the extreme fundamentalists.
"Jesus said the healthy do not need a physician; someone should point out his view to the extreme fundamentalists."

Um, well, DUH, the healthy don't need a physician - until they get sick! Are you NUTS or something?

It's a good thing normal people actually go to the doctor to get medicines instead of listening to YOU and DYING.

You're a SICKanalomy!
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#667847 Oct 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot have more X without having less Y.
Why are you so angry?
You're the one that is stupidly angry at there being "too many women" as if you're gay or something.

Why don't you like hot chicks?
awesome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#667848 Oct 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot have more X without having less Y.
Why are you so angry?
sharkey didn't sniff today crack,only detergent and right now bubles and foam flows from his all holes (mouth,eyes,ears, a....,nose etc..)
he is very angry because he can not even wash his own socks from this foam bubbles flown from his holes

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#667849 Oct 25, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
The worst part is their political ideology is actually a religion. The elevation of man to godhood through their ideals and guidance. They are the salvation of mankind.
Politicians used to be just crooks. This bunch feels a special calling to be crooks.
Remember how Hilary related how she always knew she had a special destiny? Or Nancy Pelosi being a role model for girls when she first held that gavel? They have more megalomaniacs per square inch than any other large political group, with dummies to follow.
Elitist by moral conviction rulers, And crooks.
As I recall, Hillary said that all women have a special destiny. She said nothing of men. And she wasn't argued with for it. Somehow, misandrists are A-OK in our current society, but mysoginists are baaaa-aaad news...

You make a good point about how it seems they want to be known as crooks. Huh... I hadn't considered that.

Evil is slowly taking over this once great country. Only the perseverance of righteousness will keep us afloat. Stay strong, old timer. We need folks like you out there.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#667850 Oct 25, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>"2000 years of religion influenced culture" has created an ugly world where people fight over bullsh!t stories and a world that is now on its way to human self-extinction.
A world with no future, since the religionists will all kill each other off with nukes and chem and bio weapons and make this planet a black ball of radioactive ash that no life could ever live on again.
Those so-called "values" are really propaganda weapons to pit the human race against itself, with the final battle of "Armageddon" which is the planned murder-suicide of the entire human race.
Dave, stop holding on to those old values. They are putting the human race at risk of self-extinction, why make planet-sized murder-suicides a value?
You're a total sicko to "value" wars over bullsh!t gossip and stories where the whole planet has to die.
"Only" 2000 years? What a POS you are to blame every negative thing in the universe on just one religion and nothing else. Funny, but you define yourself as a believer of Armageddon with your constant description and fear of it, plus your evident choice of which army you are a soldier of,... ludicrous any? You are a fundamentalist too, joker.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667851 Oct 25, 2013
-RUSH- wrote:
<quoted text>
I felt the same way you did about health insurance. I have worked at the same place for 21 years, doing the same job without ever needing to go to the doctor for anything other than a check up or the usual things you go see the doc for. About five years ago my deductible went up to $10,000. I was going to risk it and go without. Then boom, heart attack. I eat right, I work hard, and I walk and work out three times a week. I have high cholesterol. I went to the doc last week, and taking cholesterol lowering stuff, and cutting out most of the fat from my diet for the last nine months, they wanted it to be around 70 to 80. It is 356. I just about passed out when I seen the bill for my stay at the hospital. It was worth paying all those years to not use it, for the time that I had to use it. That is just my opinion, I never thought I would use it, but I sure am glad that I did.
Lemme ask you this:

Which cost you more, 21 years of paying insurance or that huge hospital bill?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667852 Oct 25, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong, jealous because you're not doing as well as he is?
Isn't he doing all the things your people crow he should be doing, and now you attack him for it?
You're being schizo right now. I guess that's why you have that delusion that you are really a real Christian.
Money does not equate to "doing well". You could be a millionaire and be miserable as shit.

From where I'm standing, someone paying seven figures for a two bed, one bath condo is out of their damn mind.

Does he have more money than me? I don't know, I don't know who he is.

Does that matter to me? No. My life is where I want it to be. THAT'S happiness.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#667853 Oct 25, 2013
awesome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi?Yo
We notice that your brain start to be more retarded than yesterday,
the best for you is just punch your head in the living room door,
and take brake from posting this worthless crap,
even little babies are farting when they read your BS posts
Only a [email protected] like you would think that I was even here yesterday...or that babies can read.

Maybe you might make more sense and spell better if YOU punched YOUR head through a glass door, pitiful dr. brain-is-Shrinkng.

So go try that now. Maybe you'll kill yourself and the world will be a little bit of a better place.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#667854 Oct 25, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>"Jesus said the healthy do not need a physician; someone should point out his view to the extreme fundamentalists."
Um, well, DUH, the healthy don't need a physician - until they get sick! Are you NUTS or something?
It's a good thing normal people actually go to the doctor to get medicines instead of listening to YOU and DYING.
You're a SICKanalomy!
My point,'tard, was that many of the holy rollers never seem to notice that by making that comment Jesus didn't have a problem with people (believers OR not) seeing a physician.

Please go back to your group 'tard therapy hosted by IANS.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667855 Oct 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Less "normal and proper sex," eh?
You're the only poster I know who has told the rest of us that the previous night he had anal sex with his wife.
Roll your eyes a little more, Mr. Christianity.
Having sex, making love, with the woman of your dreams is what I consider proper and normal.

F_cking some slut you met at the bar isn't.

Capisce?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667856 Oct 25, 2013
Sharkey wrote:

HA HA HA!!!

When a healthy person gets sick, they aren't healthy anymore.

Derp.
There is no god

Kirksville, MO

#667857 Oct 25, 2013
The following link is arguably to the most important documentary of our time. It's historical fact that religion is a scam founded to control the brain dead such as the moderators of this forum. Anyone who hasn't been completely milked of their free will to think for themselves will benefit from learning the true motivations behind the world's most popular hoax:

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667858 Oct 25, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one that is stupidly angry at there being "too many women" as if you're gay or something.
Why don't you like hot chicks?
Why do you assume they're hot chicks?

Do you find Pelosi "hot"?!
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#667859 Oct 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"Only" 2000 years? What a POS you are to blame every negative thing in the universe on just one religion and nothing else. Funny, but you define yourself as a believer of Armageddon with your constant description and fear of it, plus your evident choice of which army you are a soldier of,... ludicrous any? You are a fundamentalist too, joker.
Moron, I said religion, not ONE religion. Learn to read, [email protected]

I DID NOT define myself as a believer in Armageddon, YOU DO. YOU ARE A LIAR, but there's nothing new about lies coming out of you, NothingButBullshitanamoly.

You and your stupid religions are INSTIGATING IT, NOT ME.

YOU are the killers of the human race with all your BULLSH!T, NOT ME, so TAKE RESPOSIILITY and DO SOMETHING and STOP GOING WITH YOUR PLAN of MASS MURDER-SIUCIDE. YOUR plan, NOT MINE.

YOURS.

OWN IT.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667860 Oct 25, 2013
awesome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sharkey didn't sniff today crack,only detergent and right now bubles and foam flows from his all holes (mouth,eyes,ears, a....,nose etc..)
he is very angry because he can not even wash his own socks from this foam bubbles flown from his holes
Ahaha!

He's got crack bubbles flowing from his arse?

That's a mental image I did NOT need, sir.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#667861 Oct 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA!!!
When a healthy person gets sick, they aren't healthy anymore.
Derp.
Damn! You are a slow one, aren't you....and...that...is...when. .. they... go... to... a... doctor.

At least, normal people do, not the ones that believe in magic...

Derpa derpa derp.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#667862 Oct 25, 2013
awesome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta stop taking that meth, pitiful dr. ShrinkingBrain - it's giving you visions!

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#667863 Oct 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you assume they're hot chicks?
Do you find Pelosi "hot"?!
You dont fint her hot RR?
https://www.google.com/search...

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#667864 Oct 25, 2013
meant "Find".... stupid fat fingers.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667865 Oct 25, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
Moron, I said religion, not ONE religion. Learn to read, [email protected]
Uh-huh...

And what one religion has been around for 2,000 years?

(2,000 years was the number YOU chose....)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min It aint necessari... 29,641
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 637,881
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min X Pendable 181,937
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 42 min Johnny 4,768
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 46 min Holy Commandment... 43,894
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 53 min nanoanomaly 617,959
Play "end of the word" part 2 58 min ImFree2Choose 1,457
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr Jersey Devil 3,701
More from around the web