Prove there's a god.

Since: May 07

Muncie, IN

#667516 Oct 24, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
I will shoot you, for supporting the government persecution and confiscation of homes. Did you pick a side carefully? And do you stand with the traitors who who make a mockery of our freedom?
Your delusions are acting up again, Aura.

Muncie, IN

#667517 Oct 24, 2013
Pat wrote:
The $5000 you spent on health insurance was not for nothing. There is real value in having someone else assume the financial risk for an entire year for you concerning healthcare expenses, even if you don't get sick. Do you also get upset when your house does not burn down because you pay for fire insurance? You are a moron.
We've already had this discussion with RR. He thinks the Fire Department is not paid by taxpayers because it is paid for by taxpayers, and those taxpayers are paying taxes because they don't have to pay taxes and so therefore aren't. His form of logic is ... what shall we say ... different.

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#667518 Oct 24, 2013
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>Your delusions are acting up again, Aura.
I am so focused you could never see so clearly.

Muncie, IN

#667519 Oct 24, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Free birth control, Hitler had that plan.
So, Hitler and the Nazis restricted and placed bans on birth control because he believed in free birth control?

That makes no sense whatsoever, Aura!
I think your delusions are acting up again.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#667520 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, this is strange.
You'll readily accept the word of a couple of no good criminals that vandalized your home and damn near killed your dog that God condoned their actions because "they say he did", but when I tell you God spoke to me you refute it all day long.
Who is that? Is it because it has nothing to do with crime?
you are a known liar

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#667521 Oct 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where I live, it's difficult to find any single family home, even a shack, for under seven figures.
Only fake lawyers can afford it.
Only a moron would pay that much money for a shack.

I see it bothers you so I apologize and take back the fake lawyer comment. I'm sorry.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#667522 Oct 24, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
The $5000 you spent on health insurance was not for nothing. There is real value in having someone else assume the financial risk for an entire year for you concerning healthcare expenses, even if you don't get sick. Do you also get upset when your house does not burn down because you pay for fire insurance? You are a moron.
Great post and great points.

I guess RR also gets upset when he doesn't get plowed into by an oncoming truck.....all those auto insurance premiums- in the words of RR, "for nothing".

Amazing how RR and many like him are so clueless as to the point of insurance and how it works and why it is necessary.

A necessary "evil"? Perhaps. But a necessity just the same.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667523 Oct 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have read his posts. You have agreed with him. You have stroked him up and down. Don't rewrite history.
Hey, where'd you put him by the way?
I've never discussed liens or anything of the sort with him. I've never communicated with him outside of this website.

I don't know where he is. Scared?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667524 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Then I'll just make sure that the wealth is distributed, alleviating me from paying the bill.
How bout that?
As I've come to expect from you, it makes no sense whatsoever. What is this even supposed to mean?
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>As I've come to expect from you, it makes no sense whatsoever. What is this even supposed to mean?
It was an attempt at denigrating left wing liberals that love the government and want them to control everything.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#667525 Oct 24, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I will shoot you, for supporting the government persecution and confiscation of homes. Did you pick a side carefully? And do you stand with the traitors who who make a mockery of our freedom?
Threatening to shoot someone and over the internet, no less?

What the f*ck is wrong with you, Aunt Martha?

Oh- and speaking of making a "mockery of our freedom", that is what you did with this post to someone who was simply expressing THEIR freedom of speech and who said nothing to justify your threat to shoot them- not that ANYTHING anyone says on the internet is ANY justification to threaten them with bodily harm.

And no doubt you consider yourself to be a "responsible" gun owner.

BTW, this was not about the GOVERNMENT placing liens on homes.

It was about liens being placed on homes by creditors such as doctors and hospitals for those without insurance who incur medical costs in the tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Go bake some cookies, Aunt Martha- it might calm you down a bit.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667526 Oct 24, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't quote him saying that. I said that.
After Matthew lists 41 generations from Abraham to Jesus, I quoted Matthew saying, "Thus there were 14 generations in all from Abraham to David, 14 from David to the exile to Babylon, and 14 from the exile to the Messiah."
I merely pointed out that 14 x 3 actually is 42, not 41, and I also pointed out that Matthew's author, who was familiar with the Septuagint and often quoted directly from it, not only had mathematical problems but apparently honesty problems as well, since he skips 3 generations in the Septuagint's version of 1 Chronicles 3 to get to his 14 x 3 nonsense.
You forgot already?
Matthew never says "14 x 3 actually is 41".

It tells you how many generations there are between the men.

How many generations are there between you & your grandpa?

How many generations between your grandpa and his grandpa?

There are 3 generations each.

Now misquote ME saying that there are 6 total (something I did not say).

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667527 Oct 24, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is,

If I don't want to pay homeowners insurance, I don't have to. And I won't get fined.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667528 Oct 24, 2013
Apsu wrote:
We've already had this discussion with RR. He thinks the Fire Department is not paid by taxpayers because it is paid for by taxpayers, and those taxpayers are paying taxes because they don't have to pay taxes and so therefore aren't. His form of logic is ... what shall we say ... different.
Eh?

You are so lost.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#667529 Oct 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in California, a two bedroom one bath fixer upper goes for half a million. I have seen programs on DIY and Home and Garden TV where they featured homes in Texas for $250,000 that would sell in my neighborhood for 3 million.
Your math doesn't figure Prop 13 where the voters tied the hands of our criminal politicians from raising our taxes more than 2% a year. I bought this place in 1972. I have the lowest taxes around. The people to the east pay twice what I pay and the people to the west pay 3 times what I pay. And their homes are half the size of mine.
There was a program, What You Get For the Money. They would go to three cities, towns, areas, whatever, around the country and show you want you can get for $750,000. They came to my area and could not find anything. And with the crash a few years ago most homes are worth about half what they were 10 years ago. Just another way the government steals our money.
It just amazes me when I see the low cost of housing around the country compared to where I live. Huge two story homes for a fifth what they would cost in my neighborhood.
"just another way the government steals our money"

Do you think its the government or the bankers and real estate developers??

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#667530 Oct 24, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I will shoot you over the 1st,2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th,9th,10,11th,12th 13th,14th,amendments.
Ready ! Aim ! any questions?.........
You really have to stop threatening to shoot people.

You're looney tunes, man.

Get a grip.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667531 Oct 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Great post and great points.
I guess RR also gets upset when he doesn't get plowed into by an oncoming truck.....all those auto insurance premiums- in the words of RR, "for nothing".
Amazing how RR and many like him are so clueless as to the point of insurance and how it works and why it is necessary.
A necessary "evil"? Perhaps. But a necessity just the same.
It's a necessity, I agree.

But it shouldn't be forced on us.

That is about as un-American as you can get.

Toodles!

“e pluribus unum”

primus inter pares

#667532 Oct 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Threatening to shoot someone and over the internet, no less?
What the f*ck is wrong with you, Aunt Martha?
Oh- and speaking of making a "mockery of our freedom", that is what you did with this post to someone who was simply expressing THEIR freedom of speech and who said nothing to justify your threat to shoot them- not that ANYTHING anyone says on the internet is ANY justification to threaten them with bodily harm.
And no doubt you consider yourself to be a "responsible" gun owner.
BTW, this was not about the GOVERNMENT placing liens on homes.
It was about liens being placed on homes by creditors such as doctors and hospitals for those without insurance who incur medical costs in the tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Go bake some cookies, Aunt Martha- it might calm you down a bit.
No this is about your placing the Government in charge of People, where I place People in charge of the Government.

Our differences are small, the consequence's are large.

God save you , if it is in the right that he should do so.

“e pluribus unum”

primus inter pares

#667533 Oct 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You really have to stop threatening to shoot people.
You're looney tunes, man.
Get a grip.
Then .....Don't tread on me.

http://www.smallgovtimes.com/wp-content/uploa...

Muncie, IN

#667534 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
It was an attempt at denigrating left wing liberals that love the government and want them to control everything.
So, liberals ... who want government control.

RR, you do not even know what the word "liberal" even means. You just described the exact opposite of a "liberal." You definitely watch too much right-wing propaganda; you are simply repeating what you have heard. Once again, you have managed to make no sense whatsoever.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#667535 Oct 24, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> No this is about your placing the Government in charge of People, where I place People in charge of the Government.
Our differences are small, the consequence's are large.
God save you , if it is in the right that he should do so.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dkp8TnCaNCgXX
NOTHING on the internet is about one poster threatening to shoot another.

You need help.

Please don't post to me anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women hate White men? (Feb '11) 1 min Moanz4058 64
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 5 min Kissez8098 2,064
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Bongo 92,608
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min crucifiedguy 286,021
Why Yahoo Account Showing Unusual Activities ? 9 min Cuddles6778 10
Why do Women get tattoos when its so ugly! (Sep '11) 13 min Sugar3838 70
The Tell Payless Survey Website - www.tellpayle... (Dec '12) 22 min Fresh4226 21
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Charm7664 667,731
More from around the web