Prove there's a god.
Orangelion

London, UK

#667341 Oct 24, 2013
Moderators, clean up after your squeaky voices.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#667342 Oct 24, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
The hell you don't. Your whole basis of support for mandatory insurance is fear of what may happen.
Go sit in your master's lap where it is safe and secure, Fifi. Make sure he puts your leash on so he doesn't lose you.
You got no adventurism in you girl. Fifi will never run away from home. She will stay there and yap at those passing by.
Uhh...Dave???

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#667343 Oct 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>So if you googled "lien", you would know this:
lien
noun \&#712;l&#275;n, &#712;l&#275;-&#60 1;n\
law : a legal claim that someone or something has on the property of another person until a debt has been paid back
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lie...
You are still stuck with the stupid notion that a doctor or a hospital has some sort of obligation to accept a payment plan- wake the f*ck UP, RR- they are NOT in any way obligated to accept ANY payment plan you might put forth and all the more should your medical debt be in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.
What- you think people who have gone bankrupt due to unpaid medical bills wouldn't also have thought of a payment plan that was OBVIOUSLY not accepted by those who provided medical services?
And LOL!! No judge is gonna put a family on the street for unpaid medical bills, yet many have found themselves on the street for unpaid mortgages to banks???
Are you living in the REAL world at ALL or is your entire existence lived in the fantasy world where your god lives?
At any rate, with a court order, people CAN lose their homes to pay off medical bills.
It happens and while probably not very often, it not only DOES happen, it CAN happen.
If you needed surgery that cost a total of $200,000 (doctor and hospital) what makes you think they would have to accept monthly payment of $1,000 or even $2,000 a month- which is a lot of money, but not when it would take 200 months at $1000 a month and 100 months at $2000 a month to pay off your debt and that doesn't even include possible interest??
Are you OUT OF YOUR MIND? You must be if you think ANY provider of ANY service has ANY obligation to wait a minimum of EIGHT years to be paid in full?
Your sense of entitlement is a disgrace.
But I understand; after all, you ARE a conservative and so you think health care providers owe you the courtesy of waiting to be paid.
NO ONE owes you SQUAT, pal and not only are you a lousy Christian, you are also a lousy conservative since you seem to take no notice of their credo of taking personal responsibility and accountability.
It's against the law to take someone's home like that.

IF they fought it, they'd get a lien for sure, then IF I ever sold the house, the bill would have to paid before any profit came my way.
Orangelion

London, UK

#667344 Oct 24, 2013
Hey, moderator bullshitters, don't judge others, especially with that high pitched voice of yours.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667345 Oct 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>What an arrogant blowhard you are.
First, you post as if you KNOW you will never need medical care based on your medical history- that's pretty bizarre right there, RR and now you know what a judge is or is not going to do.
Did you buy your crystal ball online and does it work in predicting how the stock market will or will not perform?
Funny you mention it, my stocks go up every single day.

There's one good thing!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#667346 Oct 24, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jonathan and David were gay. So was Saul. Saul was a pedophile as well.
So what.
So what? Christ-insanity-ists are always claiming moral superiority while condemning gay people as being morally bankrupt so it is important to point out to them that God's favorite person, King David was gay and that, therefore, there is nothing wrong with being gay in their BibleGods eyes.

In other words biblicists should shut the hell up and mind their own business when consenting adults wish to engage with other consenting adults.

Do you think Jesus and Lazarus were gay? I do. They did spend the night together where Jesus showed him "secrets".

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#667347 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
IF they fought it, they'd get a lien for sure, then IF I ever sold the house, the bill would have to paid before any profit came my way.
No, it's not.

Location hidden

#667349 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't dance on tables at gay bars. You have.
And I won't abuse babies nor beat my wife and I won't let babies play with crayons and plastic bags.

And the reason you will not dance on tables a bars, gay or otherwise is because you know no one in their right mind would slip a bill into your g-string.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667350 Oct 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
SO very well stated!
KUDOS!
And SO very well wrong!

DISREGARD!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#667351 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Medical bills are a form of unsecured debt. This means your creditor, in this case a hospital or doctor's office, has no collateral to seize if you do not pay off the debt.

In most circumstances, your creditor cannot move to claim your assets such as a home or other piece of real property as a means of recouping your medical debt *****without an action by the court.*****

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/info_7846663_can-home-due ...

Not sure what word or words in the above you are unable to comprehend.

Try reading this part SLOOOOWWWWLY.....

In most circumstances, your creditor cannot move to claim your assets such as a home or other piece of real property as a means of recouping your medical debt *****without an action by the court.*****

So IF there is an action by the court, you can lose your home.

Don't say it can't be done or is against the law- you're wrong in either case.

Sorry for your luck.

Now- did you do the quick math to determine if your health insurance premiums are more than 9.5% of your income?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#667352 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I get nothing by forking over money for something I don't use.
<quoted text>
Grade school kids don't pay for that, stupid.
Correct. All the people who pay property taxes pay for it.

You are a leech.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#667353 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you mention it, my stocks go up every single day.
There's one good thing!
You don't sound like a savvy investor, RR.

Always so damn arrogant.....

Surely you know what goes up also goes down.

But hey- if you're doing SO well in the stock market and if you actually have money to invest in the stock market- something considered a LUXURY by many- quit your whining and bitching that you can't afford to take responsibility for yourself and your family by continuing to have health insurance.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667354 Oct 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
Do you think Jesus and Lazarus were gay? I do. They did spend the night together where Jesus showed him "secrets".
O.....M.....G.....

Dude, what?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#667355 Oct 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Christ-insanity-ists are always claiming moral superiority while condemning gay people as being morally bankrupt so it is important to point out to them that God's favorite person, King David was gay and that, therefore, there is nothing wrong with being gay in their BibleGods eyes.
In other words biblicists should shut the hell up and mind their own business when consenting adults wish to engage with other consenting adults.
I have no problem with the homosexuals in the Bible.

I have a problem with the lying christers that deny it exists.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667356 Oct 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
And I won't abuse babies nor beat my wife and I won't let babies play with crayons and plastic bags.
The only one of those four that I've done is to let my baby play with crayons. Otherwise, we are in agreeance.
And the reason you will not dance on tables a bars, gay or otherwise is because you know no one in their right mind would slip a bill into your g-string.
No, I wouldn't dance on table of gay bars cuz I ain't freakin gay. I wouldn't even go IN a gay bar, let alone start dancing in one.

Location hidden

#667357 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great and I won't kock you for it. The only thing I have a problem with is that you were only 16 while swimming naked with other folks, maybe even adults. That's illegal and I think it's immoral. But as long as no harm was done and it was all innocent, I say more power to ya.
If it is illegal it is illegal because of Christians voting to make it illegal. This is why it should be against the law for Christians to vote, you just can not trust a Christian with freedom. Christians HATE freedom and LOVE blind obedience to the Con-artist at the front of the church.

When I was swimming there was upwards of 200 people in the water, all the way from little babies, pregnant women, lot of us teenagers and parents and grandparents.

When I told my friend Jim about it he said he'd like to go but he would wear clothes. Jim went to Church ever Sunday.

And you wonder why I have zero tolerance for Christianity.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#667358 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh....and this....

Judgments for Payment

"A creditor may sue you in civil court in an attempt to garner a judgment against you to force you to pay off your medical debt.

A court may choose to garnish your wages or bring your property under the control of the court.

Under these circumstances you maybe ****forced**** to liquidate your assets ****such as a home or other piece of real property under supervision of the court.*****

The proceeds from the sale of your property would then be seized by the court and used to pay off your judgment. The difference from the liquidation is returned to you.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/info_7846663_can-home-due...

REALITY, RR- try it sometime.

It would be great if what all of us WISHED was the case in life actually WAS the case, but hey- if wishes and buts were candy and nuts we'd ALL have a Merry Christmas.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#667359 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's against the law to take someone's home like that.....
No it isn't you moron. Look up Sheriff's sale and foreclosure.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#667360 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And SO very well wrong!
DISREGARD!
You saying it's wrong and to disregard and your use of exclamation points does not a fact make, RR.

IN MY OPINION, not only is what Catcher said SO very well stated, it is also 100% spot-on.

Since: Sep 08

Fowler, CO

#667361 Oct 24, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhh...Dave???
You didn't know her real name was Fifi?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 min sangili karuppan 7,668
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min confrinting with ... 603,609
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 35 min National Whistleb... 9
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min Pegasus 272,907
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr WasteWater 6,412
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr uncle 584
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 8,365
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr waaasssuuup 4,084
More from around the web