“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#667259 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Why do you call me a parasite?
I've been paying my insurance.
I have been to the hospital ONE time in twenty years, without insurance, and I paid out of pocket for it.
I've used no one. I leech off no one.
So why call me a parasite?
<quoted text>
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I'll refuse to purchase insurance and pay your Obamafine in '15.
If I get hurt and need medical aid, well....
....the wealth will have to be distributed to cover that cost.
<quoted text>
Based on my medical history (lol), I won't be needing any medical care. So why waste more money?
Oh my.

Based on your medical history, huh?

You don't go to doctors for regular check-ups, routine screenings and all the rest, so you have no clue as to what the state of your health actually is.

Also, medical history has nothing to do with getting in an accident or suddenly getting injured.

Medical history is only useful as to one's PAST health; in no way is it any sort of prediction or indication as to what one's FUTURE health will be.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#667260 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
....I have no reason to lie about it...
Of course not. That is what makes you a pathological liar.

Since: Sep 08

Fowler, CO

#667261 Oct 24, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said this being ok or not.
I will say however that the fact that the gun was a replica is irrelevant if the teenager refused to drop it or pointed it at the cop. You appear to want to look at the world in a vacuum and not take into account how dangerous it is to be a cop in so many places, especially urban areas. If Andy Griffith shot the kid in Mayberry you would have made a point but that is not the real world we live in today. The real world has thousands of 13 year old gang members who carry guns so the simple fact that a cop shot a 13 year old with a fake gun does not in any way mean the cop was wrong for doing so. He may have been wrong, I don't know, it all depends on what the kid with the gun did. If he pointed it at the cop then he was killed by hi own stupid.
There are certain jobs that require certain skills. You shouldn't take them unless you have those skills.

Action/reaction as displayed by those cops is the same you would get from any civilian with a sense of empowerment and a fear for their life.

So why do you oppose citizens carrying guns.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#667262 Oct 24, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>BDSM? I thought it was more like repressed desire in the form of a public exorcism.
There's a difference ?

LOL

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#667263 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if you don't believe me, I have no reason to lie about it.
I am canceling my insurance at the end of the year, not because I want to but because I have to. Besides that, it really pisses me off that they'd raise my insurance even though I never used it. What other companies do that? None that I can think of.
Sigh.....you ARE stuck on the erroneous notion that it is one's USE of medical coverage that should or should not determine one's premium.

Sorry, RR- it doesn't work like that.

But true enough that up until now, no other insurance provider (auto, home, for instance) was allowed to raise their rates willy-nilly and however much they wanted to.

It is the health insurance companies ONLY that have had an absolute FIELD day riding roughshod over the American public and really not having been held accountable for doing so.

Fortunately, those days are OVER.

They've had a great ride obscenely over-stuffing their coffers at the expense of their customers.

No more- or at the very least, not anywhere near as much.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#667264 Oct 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS: Luke 19:27, "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them, bring them here and kill them in front of me."
Such a loving God!

Brag on God!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#667265 Oct 24, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
There are certain jobs that require certain skills. You shouldn't take them unless you have those skills.
Action/reaction as displayed by those cops is the same you would get from any civilian with a sense of empowerment and a fear for their life.
So why do you oppose citizens carrying guns.
Funny- from the link you posted is this story as well:

"11-year-old accused of bringing gun and 400 rounds of ammo to school
By Lateef Mungin, CNN
updated 8:09 AM EDT, Thu October 24, 2013

(CNN)-- A Washington state middle school boy was arrested Wednesday and faces an attempted murder charge, after he brought 400 rounds of ammunition, multiple knives and a handgun to his school, police said.

The 11-year-old was booked into a juvenile detention facility after the incident that caused the lockdown of Frontier Middle School, Vancouver Police said."

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#667266 Oct 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course RR hadn't heard of Jonathan Swift.
But maybe he heard of William Shakespeare somewhere along the way.
I hear that guy made a movie too.
ROFLMAO!!! Actually, the Bard made quite a few!

LOL!!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#667267 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you ignore my point, that churches don't charge a fee so how could business taxes be relevant to them?
Many of them do charge a fee. Tithing is mandatory in many churches.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#667268 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what's most likely to happen?
Based on my previous use of any medical insurance, I won't need any wealth redistribution to pay for medical care I won't use.
But I'll STILL have to pay the Obamafine....
So why not drop your auto insurance assuming you haven't had to use it just as you haven't had to use your medical insurance?

What's that? Because it is the LAW that one must have auto insurance if they own a car??

You can no more predict what your health situation will be in the future any more than you can predict that you will never be in a car accident.

And wasn't it you who posted earlier that "sh*t happens"??

True enough; and sometimes that sh*t that happens is an unforeseen illness, accident or injury that requires medical attention.

And I'm sick of your whining about the fine- it's quite negligible.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#667269 Oct 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the vacation to Temecula was a bad idea.
Better to save your pennies for health insurance.
I'm here to help.
Nope. I'm done spending money for something I don't need.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667270 Oct 24, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that a Freudian slip RR?
Oh shit.

HA HA HA!!!

Maybe a subliminal message?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667271 Oct 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my.
Based on your medical history, huh?
You don't go to doctors for regular check-ups, routine screenings and all the rest, so you have no clue as to what the state of your health actually is.
Also, medical history has nothing to do with getting in an accident or suddenly getting injured.
Medical history is only useful as to one's PAST health; in no way is it any sort of prediction or indication as to what one's FUTURE health will be.
Correct. And since I have virtually no medical history, I don't need insurance and likely won't need any state aid medical help.

But if I do, I'm going to pay that $700 fine, so...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667272 Oct 24, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of them do charge a fee. Tithing is mandatory in many churches.
"Many churches" implies a majority.

Provide evidence that at least 51% of churches have a mandatory tithe.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#667273 Oct 24, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
So is Alice in Wonderland.
Alice is more believable.
And immensely better written.
Pat

Granby, CT

#667274 Oct 24, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I do love the way you put things, concise and to the point
The problem is though that over in davesworld (and RRs ranch) anything that rocks their personal belief in their god did it by magic out of nothing is just ignored.
So true.

The inner defenses are unconscious. They consist of a kind of magic aura which the mind builds around cherished belief. Arguments which penetrate into the magic aura are not dealt with rationally but by a specific type of pseudo-reasoning. Absurdities and contradictions are made acceptable by specious rationalizations.
-- Arthur Koestler

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667275 Oct 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh.....you ARE stuck on the erroneous notion that it is one's USE of medical coverage that should or should not determine one's premium.
Sorry, RR- it doesn't work like that.
But true enough that up until now, no other insurance provider (auto, home, for instance) was allowed to raise their rates willy-nilly and however much they wanted to.
It is the health insurance companies ONLY that have had an absolute FIELD day riding roughshod over the American public and really not having been held accountable for doing so.
Fortunately, those days are OVER.
They've had a great ride obscenely over-stuffing their coffers at the expense of their customers.
No more- or at the very least, not anywhere near as much.
What days are over? Obamacare starts January 1st, that's the same day my insurance goes up 30%.

In what way is that helpful and in what way did Obamacare stop that from happening?
LineDazzle

London, UK

#667276 Oct 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>So why not drop your auto insurance assuming you haven't had to use it just as you haven't had to use your medical insurance?
What's that? Because it is the LAW that one must have auto insurance if they own a car??
You can no more predict what your health situation will be in the future any more than you can predict that you will never be in a car accident.
And wasn't it you who posted earlier that "sh*t happens"??
True enough; and sometimes that sh*t that happens is an unforeseen illness, accident or injury that requires medical attention.
And I'm sick of your whining about the fine- it's quite negligible.
Sometimes it can be unnecessary for a person to pay for insurance all the time.

They must have it only when necessary.
Pat

Granby, CT

#667277 Oct 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>But here is what RR is planning to do:
"RiversideRedneck wrote:
So I'll act in kind.
I'll refuse to purchase insurance and pay your Obamafine in '15.
If I get hurt and need medical aid, well....
....the wealth will have to be distributed to cover that cost.
You should be proud of me."
And he is so clueless as to think that him proudly stating in so many words that he will leech off of others is something to be proud of.
You can't teach self respect or explain the value of self esteem to some people.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#667278 Oct 24, 2013
orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate women.
They worship each other and are against men.
Oh, Little Tangerine is back! Was "LineDazzle" too gay a name for you?

So...the post above...I guess we can all assume that yet another woman refused to go out with you? Can't imagine why!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 596,147
The Christian Atheist debate 5 min -Alan S Shole- 887
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min ChristineM 444,287
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min lovewithin 40,693
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Knock off purse s... 6,130
___Warnings Issued for July 4th Holiday 1 hr Rumorz 1
___FEDs Funding ISIS w Your Taxes! 1 hr Rumorz 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr NewsYtube 612,601
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Charlie Sheen 272,082
More from around the web