Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#667456 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "I wouldn't even go in a gay bar" did you not understand?
I don't care if you go. I don't care if anyone goes. I don't care that they exist. I just wouldn't go to a gay bar. I ALSO wouldn't go to a heavy metal concert for the mosh pit, it's not my thing. I also wouldn't go to a scooer game, not my thing. Etc, etc.
If you like dancing with gay dudes because they think you're straight and that's what they like..... More power to ya.
I told you most of them thought I was the boy friend of my gay cousin. My cousin liked it that I didn't clarify we were cousins.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#667457 Oct 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
Hey! BTW, did you take all of about ONE MINUTE to figure out if your health insurance premiums in 2014 will be more than 9.5% of your income?
Or will you refuse to do so because you don't think you "have to"?
I aprreciate the info, I looked into it.

Yes, my premiums would be more than 9.5%, closer to 25%.

But I can't get any tax credits because I'm above the income level to do so.

Either way, Obamacare screws me. That's why I'm so pissed.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#667459 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
She, actually. And she's a Pacific Islander of some sort. Helluva smart gal. I've hired her several times, I trust her implicitly.
I was informed that if a creditor wins a lawsuit and you can't pay the debt, they can liquidate your resources, just not all of them. For example if you have only one car, they cannot take it. If you have one home, they cannot take it, even if you have one TV, they cannot take it. They can only lien those types of things. They CAN take things that you don't need, like a second home (rental or not), a second car, a boat, ATV, RV, etc.
What say you?
And gee- most law abiding citizens rarely need to call on the services of an attorney.

But you've hired her "several times"???

I know it's not my business, but it is curious that you would have had to hire a lawyer "several times".

WhatEVER......

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#667460 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
She, actually. And she's a Pacific Islander of some sort. Helluva smart gal. I've hired her several times, I trust her implicitly.
I was informed that if a creditor wins a lawsuit and you can't pay the debt, they can liquidate your resources, just not all of them. For example if you have only one car, they cannot take it. If you have one home, they cannot take it, even if you have one TV, they cannot take it. They can only lien those types of things. They CAN take things that you don't need, like a second home (rental or not), a second car, a boat, ATV, RV, etc.
What say you?
I say this.

I'm not going to give you legal advice on a pro bono basis.

Although I have done so here in the past, I will not to a poster who (on some sort of faith I suppose) accuses me of being a fake attorney.

Sorry.

But I do suggest that you get a second opinion. Much of what you say here is flat-out wrong.

Location hidden

#667461 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm too frugal to waste money on an overpriced house.
If you say your property tax in $25,000 a year, that means you have (roughly) a two million dollar home.
Do you?
I live in California, a two bedroom one bath fixer upper goes for half a million. I have seen programs on DIY and Home and Garden TV where they featured homes in Texas for $250,000 that would sell in my neighborhood for 3 million.

Your math doesn't figure Prop 13 where the voters tied the hands of our criminal politicians from raising our taxes more than 2% a year. I bought this place in 1972. I have the lowest taxes around. The people to the east pay twice what I pay and the people to the west pay 3 times what I pay. And their homes are half the size of mine.

There was a program, What You Get For the Money. They would go to three cities, towns, areas, whatever, around the country and show you want you can get for $750,000. They came to my area and could not find anything. And with the crash a few years ago most homes are worth about half what they were 10 years ago. Just another way the government steals our money.

It just amazes me when I see the low cost of housing around the country compared to where I live. Huge two story homes for a fifth what they would cost in my neighborhood.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#667462 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that He has spoken to me.
The fact the He has touched me.
The fact that I've witnessed prayers answered.
Now, what facts does the genius atheist have that God is nonexistent?
Those "facts" proves your mental illness and huge ego, nothing more.

When I claim god is nonexistent I'll provide you with the facts to support that conclusion.

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#667463 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA!
I guess. He made enough gay bar table dance tip money to buy that kind of a home...
I am curious about when he was dancing with those guys if led or followed.

Maybe his partner's preference?

Alan?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667464 Oct 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Man oh man!!! RR- who has posted countless times that women are:
Dumb
Stupid
Devious
Weak
Manipulative
Whining
Babies
And SO much more......NOW you trust a FEMALE lawyer "implicitly".
Again I ask, do you suffer from multiple personality disorder?
Given how much disdain, contempt and lack of respect you have for women, I don't believe you would consult a female professional about ANYTHING.
And RR, I've noticed that MANY of your posts to Catcher strongly indicate that you are ingratiating and that you have some sort of need or desire to gain Catcher's approval.
Of course, you will tell me I'm wrong and whether I am or not.
But this post of yours lends credibility to what I just said.
You posted to him just a little while ago that he is a "fake Topix attorney"; now you're doing the "what say you"??
Too funny! What RATIONAL person would care about what someone says when you just a few minutes ago referred to that someone as a "fake Topix attorney"???
ROFFLMAO!!!
Are you having your period, RR?
I've always said that there is an exception to every rule.

You know I've said that before.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#667465 Oct 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And I love how he calls you a fake Topix attorney- TOO funny!!!
I guess that means that ANYONE on Topix who has a profession actually has a FAKE profession- at least in the whacky fantasy world which RR inhabits.
No, I think the Redneck relying on an opinion given by his buddy, poster Skombolis.

Skom is an ex con, and as such has (some sorry) experience in the criminal legal system. Skom has stated that, in his view, I'm not a real lawyer.

Puppy dog Redneck swallowed it whole.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667466 Oct 24, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You were not there, you do not know what happened when Lazarus got naked and spent the night with Jesus. We are talking about a story in a book, a poorly written book filled with contradictions and other silliness.
I don't care if Jesus was gay, what I hate are the Christ-insanity-ists who are obsessed with harassing gays to death.
Would it be a problem for you if you found out Jesus was gay?
God is gay?
You were there?

Location hidden

#667467 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If I understand you right, you're implying that ONLY "white slave owning Christians" prevented women from voting and ALL of the "secular society" fought against it.
Right?
There was a secular society when this country was founded? If so it was so small as to go unnoticed. Certainly they had no clout.

Women had to stand up and demand equality and the Christian based laws against them voting were repealed as were the laws allowing slavery and as the laws against gay marriage will be. Christians and Christianity are responsible for a great deal of harm to blacks, women and gays etc.

Location hidden

#667468 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If I understand you right, you're implying that ONLY "white slave owning Christians" prevented women from voting and ALL of the "secular society" fought against it.
Right?
And why do we have the drug war today? Because Christians were afraid blacks would snort coke and want to have sex with white women. Because Christians were afraid the Chinese would smoke opium and want to have sex with white women. Because Christians were afraid Mexicans would smoke marijuana and want to have sex with white women.

And you object when I call it Christ-insanity.

What are Christians afraid of today? That gays will marry one another and they will have no one left to feel superiour to. They also fear that if gay sex is legal everyone will go out and do it. Surprise, most everyone is already doing it, or have at least tried it on for size.

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#667469 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because churches don't charge for attending.
Churches are social organizations.

Non-profits.

I am sure the tax people get a piece of any profit making ventures associated with them.

Tax them and you will also remove the basis for all tax exempt organizations.

I do admire this atheist's ethics.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667470 Oct 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And gee- most law abiding citizens rarely need to call on the services of an attorney.
But you've hired her "several times"???
I know it's not my business, but it is curious that you would have had to hire a lawyer "several times".
WhatEVER......
Divorce & child custody stuff.

Stop assuming.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#667471 Oct 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>It may as well have been, Aunt Martha.
Whatever.
Not interested in hearing about you sucking anything or wanting to suck anything, etc.
You bore me.
Well that settles it, YOU SUCK, I'M boring and you husband owes Riverside Redneck a small fortune.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#667472 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
George Washington is roughly 244 years before my time.
He is no more or less evolved than I.
Yeah but he is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more famous of all, than yours truly. He also had more votes to be the first representative of me....

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#667473 Oct 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>What utter rubbish and nonsense.
Everything you ever said? For 500 Alex!

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#667474 Oct 24, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, we don't let people die on the hospital lawn because they don't have insurance and for decades now the parasites who choose to leech off the system have taken advantage of that thus unfairly placing the financial burden of their healthcare onto those of us who have the decency to pay our own way and purchase health insurance. You parasites will now have to pay because the only other option is to refuse service and we will not do that in a civilized society so get used to paying your fair share you amoral parasite!
Parasites that leech off the system are those with entitlements.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#667475 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always said that there is an exception to every rule.
You know I've said that before.
You mean like that exception you got for 14 + 14 + 14 = 42?

Since: May 07

Muncie, IN

#667476 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Based on my medical history (lol), I won't be needing any medical care. So why waste more money?
Well, because medical emergencies and debilitating sicknesses are not dependent upon one's medical history.

For instance, if you were to ingest particularly virulent strain of E.coli from food for whatever reason (unsanitary cooking conditions, improper food preparation, etc)- you would find out real quick that those bacteria can care less about your medical history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 7 min Doctor REALITY 19
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min PadMark 675,951
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min nanoanomaly 110,962
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Gotti 305
Arkansas right for punishing heinous crimes 1 hr Doctor REALITY 7
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Tony 6,234
Apr 30 President Trump: "News Media Twists Fac... 9 hr Wtf 1
More from around the web