“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#667165 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you call me a parasite?
I've been paying my insurance.
I have been to the hospital ONE time in twenty years, without insurance, and I paid out of pocket for it.
I've used no one. I leech off no one.
So why call me a parasite?
No, you only made a resolution for the New Year to BECOME a parasite.

And in the New Year, you will be very willing to leech off of others.

You're pathetic.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#667166 Oct 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And RR is one of those amoral parasites. His sense of entitlement is quite without bounds; given that he is on Topix all day long every single day, he obviously thinks he is entitled to a paycheck he obviously does not EARN.
And right you are about public assistance; ideally, it is intended for those truly in need and through no fault of their own.
And, if one chooses to NOT have health insurance under the ACA, who is to say they deserve medical care?
RR is a stay at home boozer, I guarantee it. Nobody would pay him day after day for doing squat.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#667167 Oct 24, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Most poor people are parasites, it's a simple fact and any "poor" person who brings a baby into the world when they have no financial means to raise that child are willful parasites. These people should not be rewarded with government housing and food stamps. Swelling the low IQ underclass serves no good purpose for society. It may make the bleeding heart liberals feel good but all it does is create an even bigger problem down the road.
Ah. On that, I agree with you.

Won't I don't agree with is you calling me a parasite. By your own meaning of it, I'm not. I've never taken state aid of any kind, I've always paid my own way.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667168 Oct 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>OMG- in one post, you said "yes" and "no" to the same question.
You first said that wolves and dogs ARE of the same species; then you go on to say they are of different species.
In any case, BOTH of your answers are wrong.
The domestic dog is a SUB species of the gray wolf.
Glad I could clear that up for you.
But you're providing great entertainment; keep contradicting yourself and it's even better when you do it in the same post.
And you DO know your bible well- at least in that the authors of the bible taught you to speak irresponsibly by contradicting yourself.
And RR- you know NOTHING about what defines an animal kingdom since many times you have erroneously stated that human beings are NOT a part of the animal kingdom when in FACT, humans most certainly and most factually are.
Lol

Ben: Are wolves and dogs the sane species.
RR: No. Same kingdom, different species.
OCB: WRONG! They're a sub-species.

O__O

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667170 Oct 24, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Stay off public roads ? Never use the police or courts ? Grow your own food (Govt inspectors)? Home School your children ? On and on and on.
You just as much a "leech" as anyone else.
I pay for all that. I pay my taxes. I don't leech.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#667171 Oct 24, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
RR is a stay at home boozer, I guarantee it. Nobody would pay him day after day for doing squat.
You could be right.....I do find it hard to believe that his employer has no problem or issue with him spending a good 8 hours every single day on Topix.

Then again, he may have a job of no importance and no consequence, yet his employer might think it's worth it to pay him to simply occupy a chair and be a part of the company's window dressing.

At any rate, if RR does have a job, he does not take pride in his work, he does not perform anywhere near 100% and he is stealing from his employer.

How "Christian" of him, huh?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667172 Oct 24, 2013
Pat wrote:
Evolution is a continual process and will never stop for us until we go extinct.
Agreed.

Just the other day I was questioning Aura when he said that humans are pretty much done evolving.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#667173 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. On that, I agree with you.
Won't I don't agree with is you calling me a parasite. By your own meaning of it, I'm not. I've never taken state aid of any kind, I've always paid my own way.
Sigh......but you have said you won't buy health insurance and that should you need medical care, you're fine with ME being stuck with YOUR bill.

So I guess what you are is a parasite in training.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#667174 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? There's lots of proof for God. Like I said, He's spoken to me & He's spoken to millions of people over the years, possibly billions.
The testimonies are out there for you to read.
I don't think you can accept that, though.
Proof requires no faith. There is as much proof for god as there is for leprechauns and Mother Goose! The testimonies of other dishonest death deniers like you is irrelevant.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667175 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

....poor people shouldn't bring kids into the world,...

.....kids live with me full time ....
BenAdam wrote:
You are a hypocrite.
Your Benidis is in the way again. I wrote more than that.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#667176 Oct 24, 2013
orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex needs to be used as a form of discipline against women.
Feeling a bit sexually insecure today?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667177 Oct 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No, you gave a stupid and incomplete answer which showed your ignorance about what an influential person Jonathan Swift was.
I already KNEW what I googled for you but of course, didn't expect you to take my word for it.
But I realize I failed at my attempt to educate a failure such as you are.
Bullshit. You asked me who he was and to name something he's done.

I gave you a smart ass answer, but it was still correct.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#667178 Oct 24, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
My love, if you were truly an independent thinker you would come up with original thought in your critiques of religion instead of reading the scriptures of Dawkins and emotional outbursts. You have quite frequently posted events in your life that led you to HATE Christians of an emotionally reactive nature. Poor dear, still being used by men.
Why? When the old stuff serves eminently well, and of course you obfuscation is well noted. Tell you what, when write an all new babble and I will critique it as a new babble. In the mean time I will not hold my breath.

FYI, I don’t actually like Dawkins and don’t bother with his works, there are far more down to earth works that suite me better.

Wrong, I have frequently posted of events that led to me disliking some christians, you type of christian who distorts the babble teaching and lies godbot BS. And of course I provide commentary on some of the glaring holes, blatant lies, screwed logic and outright perversion taught in the babble. That in no what means I hate ALL christians as you repeatedly indicate.

No, them times are long gone just like the times of goddidit by magic out of nothing and it’s left me strong enough to show you your stupidity. Whether you are bright enough to see that is up to you but my guess is that you are not.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667179 Oct 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No, you only made a resolution for the New Year to BECOME a parasite.
And in the New Year, you will be very willing to leech off of others.
You're pathetic.
You wanted Obamacare.

You defend it.

You got it.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#667180 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Ben: Are wolves and dogs the sane species.
RR: No. Same kingdom, different species.
OCB: WRONG! They're a sub-species.
O__O
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, I mean yes. They are the same species. I replied with a "no", I read the question wrong.
Same kingdom, different species.

Now, if you can't see in your above post where you answered "yes" and "no" to the same question, then maybe Pat is right and you really ARE a stay at home boozer.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#667181 Oct 24, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh......but you have said you won't buy health insurance and that should you need medical care, you're fine with ME being stuck with YOUR bill.
So I guess what you are is a parasite in training.
Siiiigh......

You have Benidis, too.

Why did I say I won't have health insurance next year? I've written it several times....

#667182 Oct 24, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/24/ justice/california-fake-rifle- boy-killed/index.html?hpt=hp_t 2
Pat, more on the summary execution of that 13 year old boy.
Police are supposed to evaluate the scene. Those toy replicas are very shiny, and look plastic if you look at them. There are even regulations to have them manufactured to readily identified as toys. But the kid was "carrying a gun" and the cop went into full combat mode. The responsibility as a civilian police officer to evaluate was thrown out the window because of of political hysteria. A young boy playing was executed in seconds was the result. There have been many overreactions by police of this sort resulting in unnecessary deaths. Police departments have been turned into combat units.
The cop could have yelled. The boy could have been partially deaf. I'm deaf in one ear, which interferes with your knowing which direction a sound comes from. You hear something, but you have to turn to find it. Takes a few seconds to know what is going on.
But you say it is OK, the police were doing their job. Just like the terrorizing and execution of women and children at Waco because of a dummy hand grenade. The liberal admin of the time could have put a stop to that over the course of weeks.
I am fairly sure there will be a complete and thorough investigation and you comparing a (possibly armed) child’s death to an armed siege at Waco will certainly help the truth come out don’t you think?

My guess is that you are running on pure emotion and that good old godbot hatred of anything you don’t consider to your liking and so brand as liberal

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#667183 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your taxes don't cover much of anything, esp. if you are raising kids. You get a big tax break for the kids you admit you can't afford to raise.

#667184 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
I learned that evolution does not occur in a few hundred years. Macro evolution, anyway.
What you learned is irrelevant to fact.

This has perhaps been your downfall all along

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#667185 Oct 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No- you're just getting ready and preparing to leech should you not have health insurance and then need medical care.

What makes you think a leech in training is any less despicable than a leech who is done with their training?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Buck Crick 18,148
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min Robert F 684,021
harthside COOKIES 47 min C eh N eh D eh 2
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 4 hr Mikeylikesit 29
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 7 hr Jimjim3100 21
Testing. 9 hr ImPeach 3
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 14 hr Tony 6,423
More from around the web