Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#666857 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in the distribution of wealth like you liberals.
Do you believe in giving the church a free ride?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#666858 Oct 23, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's curiosity about leaving religion behind that brings you here.
Pretty stupid, right?
Trust me - I can state unequivocally that it is not possible for me to believe in a god with no evidence to go on. My mind won't allow it.
Whatever.

I think your mind wants evidence.

And you're looking for it.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#666859 Oct 23, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Again, my friend, an insult from you is the highest form of compliment. Poe.
Plenty of animals have languages, and plenty (maybe all) myths feature talking animals. Your argument is as stupid as someone pointing to a talking dog in aesop's fables as "proof," since dogs bark.
yes there are so many myths feature talking animals, but I dont know if any myths featured talking insects !!!

Location hidden

#666860 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>

And I've been failing.
Proof that there is no God.

Location hidden

#666861 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
We already don't let people die on hospital lawns.
Obamacare isn't going to change that.
If anything it will probably make it worse.

Location hidden

#666862 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
You can teach kids the "kiddie" version of where babies come from until they've matured enough to handle and process the information.
You do not need to teach them about sex to do that.
You are confusing recreational sex and the fantasies in your head with how babies are made.

You need to go to a nude beach with your family.

Location hidden

#666863 Oct 23, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Your auditory hallucination is proof of god? You're right - no rational mind would be willing to accept that as empirical evidence.
RR usually only speaks to irrational pew warmers, it works on them and he is confused that it does not work on normal rational people who use logic and reason.

I have been calling what you call "auditory hallucinations" brain farts. Perhaps after reading your post RR will know what I have been talking about.

Location hidden

#666864 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide evidence that it was an auditory hallucination.
Go.
Provide evidence that it wasn't.

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#666865 Oct 23, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Good try Potato chip man
Speaking of potato chips, I found out something interesting the other day. I have a neighbor that drives a truck long haul delivering food to grocery stores. If he is carrying potato chips or whatever with those blown up bags he has to reroute to avoid Raton Pass on I-25 at the CO-NM border. That is over 8000 foot elevation and evidently those bags tend to pop open at that altitude.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#666866 Oct 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
If anything it will probably make it worse.
As different as we are, I agree with your political views.

We should TOTALLY hang out sometime.

I hear you can dance....

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#666867 Oct 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you keep twisting my words I'll start twisting yours. My straight cousin was the executor of my aunts estate and she forgave two loans that totaled over $120,000 to her own children. When people mentioned in the will had died before my aunt, she kept their inheritance, then being a real estate agent she sold the home for a fraction of the cost to her daughter and paid herself a huge commission. And now she wonders why the family hates her.
My gay cousin simply pointed out that you are a size queen he did not give any moral advise and why do you believe that gay people can not give moral advise? Is it because you are morally bankrupt?
It is the advise from Christians that I would question.
PS. my straight cousin was also a pew warmer and active in her church. Does that make it OK that she robbed the family?
She is your cousin. She was executor of your aunt's estate.

Perchance was your aunt her mother? Your cousin being her child?

And if so, you think she was a pig for not giving you some of the goodies Auntie left behind?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#666868 Oct 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
Do you believe in giving the church a free ride?
As far as taxes go? Yes.

They don't have an assured income - they don't charge for their services.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#666869 Oct 23, 2013
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
Sperm fertilising an egg is the first step and it's missing from the Quran.
The next step. Prenatal development
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prenatal_develop...
man all those details cannot be told literally, lets put the science aside; if the Quran mentioned every detail in all the verses it would take millions of pages, even the explanation of the verses should be done in a specific method, you and I certainly wouldn't be able to explain a single verse, we should have specific standards and enough knowledge in both Sharia and Hadith. but we can dafinetly agree that the general Idea of the last verses explain the general concept and steps of the fetus development.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#666870 Oct 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing recreational sex and the fantasies in your head with how babies are made.
You need to go to a nude beach with your family.
Is that what dear old dad did with you?

Is that why you were dancing at a gay bar for tips in high school?
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#666871 Oct 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And so do adults.
When a commercial aircraft's mechanisms detect a serious problem, such as a glide slope that may cause the plane to make impact with a mountain, or the ground, an automated voice warning sounds, for example, "Pull up, pull up."
A female voice is used for the warnings, on the theory that people respond more quickly to female than male commands.
How many guys listen to a females voice when they say, "pull out, pull out"
Not many I'm guessing.:)
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#666872 Oct 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never visited a bathhouse.
I gained the knowledge in aircraft accident litigation (a lucrative practice, btw).
You must be thinking of your buddy Skom with that bathhouse stuff.
In the meantime, check this out, redneck:
http://dailycurrant.com/2013/10/23/sarah-pali...
You either didn't check your sources carefully enough, or you printed this knowing that it was satire. I kept wondering why the article didn't show the video, and after a small amount of digging, sure enough, the article is a complete hoax. Not cool, counselor...
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#666873 Oct 23, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again twisting things you liar.
I said you danced on tables IN a gay bar.....
You said it it yourself.
Where did I say you were gay?
Liar.
Alan is not gay.

But his boyfriend is.:)

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#666874 Oct 23, 2013
timn17 wrote:
"Juan has been a staunch defender of liberal viewpoints since his tenure began at Fox News in 1997," Fox owner Roger Murdoch said in a statement."
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/10...
Forgot to add that.
This is what happens when you go with your gut, like good old GW. You ignore the facts and end up making yourself look stupid.
I've never seen him on Fox before 9-11.

But that doesn't change the fact that NPR claims to be a proponent of "free speech" only when it suits their purposes.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#666875 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"We"?!
No, "we" didn't decide that.
You left wing nuts are trying to impose that.
We right wing nuts believe in earning what you can and that nothing is, or should be, free.
We didn't? Then you should probably stop using the roads, drinking clean water, breathing clean air, enjoying the protection of the police and the fire department, and stop benefiting from the many things that come from living in a society that provides these things to everyone.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#666876 Oct 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
The presentation of the placebo is required. Outside force.
You may take a placebo on your own later, but something or someone has to tell you it will work first. You have to have an assurance.
By outside force, I meant something outside of your body, and you knew that. Not suggestion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min Haggard Victim ou... 16,425
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min Michael 683,809
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 1 hr Mirrormirorwall 21
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 2 hr Awesome Facts 33,213
the REAL reason for General Motors sales slumps 3 hr Doctor REALITY 8
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 hr Born Again Past JW 619,696
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 18 hr BLACK LIVES DONT ... 108
More from around the web