Prove there's a god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#666760 Oct 23, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Except for your police protection, fire protection, ambulance service (maybe), air protection, water protection, road maintenance, bombs, bombs, bombs, and the luxury of living in a society with a safety net, etc, etc. I think you get the point.
Nope- as RR said, his point is to stick me and whoever else DOES have health insurance with HIS medical bills.

Gotta just love that conservaTARD sense of "personal responsibility".....

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#666761 Oct 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There's nothing wrong with no, but they always manage to get out of your field of vision, eventually, and "no" is the last thing from their mind if you're not standing over them when that glorious gem of a crayon is just begging to be touched and tasted. BTW, my daughter's first word after "momma" and "chawa"(chocolate) was "NO!" I tried to cut back more on the no's after that. It's much less stressful just to make sure that there's nothing within their reach that they can choke on or cram in any other orifice that needs a doctor's attention. My daughter stuck a crayola fragment up one of her nostrils when she was 2 and we ended up in the ER to get it out.
BTW, babies respond differently to male voices than they do to female voices, regardless of what words are used.
And so do adults.

When a commercial aircraft's mechanisms detect a serious problem, such as a glide slope that may cause the plane to make impact with a mountain, or the ground, an automated voice warning sounds, for example, "Pull up, pull up."

A female voice is used for the warnings, on the theory that people respond more quickly to female than male commands.

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#666762 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I see. So when your baby decided eat a crayon, you did nothing.
Wonderful dad you are...
<quoted text>
No.
I took the crayon away and said "NO! Bad"
Did you? Or did you decide to not discipline him at all and let him eat the crayon?
Yep.

My son is 23 now, and looks like a barber pole.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#666763 Oct 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
He may be monitoring these forums and making contracts for hits on his competition. He has no problem with theists, that's how he makes his money, but these rivals stealing his thunder gotta go.
I doubt Dawkins would bother with Topix but some of his acolytes definitely have been on here, pushing his agenda, conversion. I've had several show up in real life, since 2009, before I was even registered. Talk about determined, obsessive-compulsive nutjobs! They've made a point of following relatives of mine around for a long time now, even as far as my mom in Vegas and my aunt and cousins here. It's eerie when they make a point of letting them know that they're being watched.

Strange, but I'm just now reminded of a scene in Damien where the "followers" were massed together, looking very *determined* and committed to identifying and targeting *certain* people. Ooooh, goosebumps!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#666764 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
talking about sex ed,sex ed should not be taught until middle school. Elementary school kids to not need to hear about sex, they're too young.
Oh please. Children teach each other about sex at an extremely early age. Sure it is different with each child, like you probably didn't learn anything about sex until age 20, but there are many children playing doctor with one another. I was a late bloomer and was in 3rd grade before a fellow 3rd grader talked to me about sex. I was in 5th grade before a girl wanted me to feel her tits.

If we listened to your pew warmer ideas our children would be the misinformed and the uninformed; oh suprise, they are because of pew warmers like you getting elected to school boards! Ignorance is not bliss RR. I would rather have things explained in layman's terms to children as soon as possible so they don't learn it wrong maybe by experimenting or being experimenting on, or by some KKKristian who hates the mention of sex in public but is a deviate in private once he gets home.
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

#666765 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya they do.
Probably because of the tone differences.
Hey, everyone, I found Riverside Redneck's Jesus-vision proof of Yeahnoway:

http://www.lolbrary.com/post/53/jesus-is-a-pr...
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

#666766 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What a nutjob that guy is.
You're not smart enough to be the gum on Dawkin's shoe.

Location hidden

#666767 Oct 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an easy one.
Because I'm not an uneducated, ignorant, violent redneck like you.
I love it!
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

#666768 Oct 23, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You're nuts. If we can evolve, then we would have long ago gained the ability to fly, seeing as man has always gazed jealously at the birds.
Natural selection has nothing to do with desire. Thank you for proving your ignorance.

Wow.talk origins.org

Read. Learn.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#666769 Oct 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Has been a while, but isn't 6 months kind of young for coloring books?
No way. They just scribble and make a mess, but it's fun for them.

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#666770 Oct 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt Dawkins would bother with Topix but some of his acolytes definitely have been on here, pushing his agenda, conversion. I've had several show up in real life, since 2009, before I was even registered. Talk about determined, obsessive-compulsive nutjobs! They've made a point of following relatives of mine around for a long time now, even as far as my mom in Vegas and my aunt and cousins here. It's eerie when they make a point of letting them know that they're being watched.
Strange, but I'm just now reminded of a scene in Damien where the "followers" were massed together, looking very *determined* and committed to identifying and targeting *certain* people. Ooooh, goosebumps!
Sometimes even the paranoid are followed.
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

#666771 Oct 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>OMG- 6 month old BABIES coloring?
You're SO full of sh*t.
The only coloring Redneck's infant knew was black and blue.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#666772 Oct 23, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
You are beginning to have unneeded tress.
It could have been worst.
The poster could have responded that they did three internet searches - one for "mule", one for "Columbian drug cartel", and one for "marihjuana", and then have the FBI show up, and then explain that they were only thinking about purchasing a "mule" for helping with some farm work, and why the "Columbian drug cartel" is on the 10 most wanted lists, and that they were checking on the legalization of medical "marijuana" in their state.
Ease up - sex is good.
;o)
Sex is NOT good....

...it's flucking GREAT!!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#666773 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya they do.
Probably because of the tone differences.
I could tell my daughter "no" all day and she'd ignore it every time but let her dad come home and say it just once and she minded his no. She's never given him any attitude either like she's given me, no, "But...!' All I know is that her head always *perked* a little different in response to his voice than it did mine, pretty much since birth.

Yep, I'm going with tone too.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#666774 Oct 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!! And you DO know that PP was for Peter Pan- my new name for you- and not for Planned Parenthood.
That INSANE person eating ME alive?
Not EVER gonna happen- Lunger is INSANE- it's as simple as that and therefore of absolutely no consequence at all to me.
LMAO! Ya, I know what "PP" meant, but ole Lunger will read "pee-pee".

He's a sex-starved fanantic, he even see the word and gets all foamy at the mouth.

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#666775 Oct 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. Children teach each other about sex at an extremely early age. Sure it is different with each child, like you probably didn't learn anything about sex until age 20, but there are many children playing doctor with one another. I was a late bloomer and was in 3rd grade before a fellow 3rd grader talked to me about sex. I was in 5th grade before a girl wanted me to feel her tits.
If we listened to your pew warmer ideas our children would be the misinformed and the uninformed; oh suprise, they are because of pew warmers like you getting elected to school boards! Ignorance is not bliss RR. I would rather have things explained in layman's terms to children as soon as possible so they don't learn it wrong maybe by experimenting or being experimenting on, or by some KKKristian who hates the mention of sex in public but is a deviate in private once he gets home.
Dad decides he must tell his 10-year-old about the birds and the bees, tells the boy, "Son, we need to have a discussion about sex."

The boy says, "OK dad, what do you want to know?"

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#666776 Oct 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't answer; you danced and avoided the question.
Nope- you lied. You quoted me as having said "child" when I said "baby".
There IS a difference between a 1 or 2 year old toddler coloring with crayons and your preposterous notion of a 6 month old BABY coloring with crayons.
You KNOW you put your foot in that, RR- oops! I mean PP.
Well.... Kinda sorta.

I asnwered by asking a question; "Why wouldn't you want your baby to color?"
Shaddup

Fort Worth, TX

#666777 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. In 2011, I had no insurance. In 2012, I started it back up.
The shittiest thing is I haven't used my insurance one time this year, not for me or my boys. Not once. And they're raising it 30%.
WTF is that?!
So, you don't get yearly physicals for your children? Idiot. You don't take them to the dentist? Redneck.

Location hidden

#666778 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. So when your baby decided eat a crayon, you did nothing.
Wonderful dad you are...
It would be just like you RR to let babies play unsupervised and put crayons into their mouth. Ignoring your children is a form of abuse.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#666779 Oct 23, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mean to cockblock you wazzzz.... Didn't you mean "Real Men's" voices.....
Step aside youngster....... Lol!!!!
J/k couldn't resist....:)
it's about time you got some balls and threw your weight around up in here, bro Al - LOL!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 7 min Downer 12
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min old_moose 24,599
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min hojo 685,467
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr REMEMBER DETROIT 619,747
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 3 hr REMEMBER DETROIT 22
submissive women are the best for me (Nov '08) 5 hr Cher in canada 182
blue eyed girl 8 hr tishab 2
More from around the web