Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#666742 Oct 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And RR didn't answer the question- what kind of parent would allow a 6 month old BABY access to crayons or plastic bags?
It is parents who would allow such items around 6 month old babies who deserve to be beaten.
I did answer the question.

Caught ya in another lie....

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#666743 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, GAWD. They let you out?
Hey, guess what? My insurance is going up Jan 1st. Over $50 a month.
RR's cancelling his insurance and will pay the Obama fine.
Your insurance is going up primarily because your insurer can no longer deny coverage and now must devote a larger percentage of premiums to healthcare as opposed to profits. They could easily take the hit, but would rather not.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#666744 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your baby IS your child.
No lie.
Again.
What else you got?
I KNEW you were gonna come back with that.

Oh boy.

Yes- a BABY is one's child and IS a child.

But there is a very clear distinction regarding intellectual, physical and emotional development between a 6 month old BABY and an eleven year old CHILD.

STOP already.

And YES- you DID lie- for I never said a CHILD (as distinguished from an INFANT) should not be allowed near crayons.

What I DID say was that a 6 month old BABY should not have access to crayons.

Really- STOP already.

You are making yourself look dumber and dumber about this topic.

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#666745 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would..... WHAT?!?
Why wouldn't you let your baby color?
Has been a while, but isn't 6 months kind of young for coloring books?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#666746 Oct 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There's nothing wrong with no, but they always manage to get out of your field of vision, eventually, and "no" is the last thing from their mind if you're not standing over them when that glorious gem of a crayon is just begging to be touched and tasted. BTW, my daughter's first word after "momma" and "chawa"(chocolate) was "NO!" I tried to cut back more on the no's after that. It's much less stressful just to make sure that there's nothing within their reach that they can choke on or cram in any other orifice that needs a doctor's attention. My daughter stuck a crayola fragment up one of her nostrils when she was 2 and we ended up in the ER to get it out.
BTW, babies respond differently to male voices than they do to female voices, regardless of what words are used.
Ya they do.

Probably because of the tone differences.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#666747 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG are you nuts?!
You said penis, vagina, sex, babies, kids & PP all in one post!
LungerDazzler's gonna eat you alive....
:o
You are beginning to have unneeded tress.

It could have been worst.

The poster could have responded that they did three internet searches - one for "mule", one for "Columbian drug cartel", and one for "marihjuana", and then have the FBI show up, and then explain that they were only thinking about purchasing a "mule" for helping with some farm work, and why the "Columbian drug cartel" is on the 10 most wanted lists, and that they were checking on the legalization of medical "marijuana" in their state.

Ease up - sex is good.

;o)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#666748 Oct 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget the "plastic bag" you hedonist!
Oh ya lol

My bad.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#666749 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG are you nuts?!
You said penis, vagina, sex, babies, kids & PP all in one post!
LungerDazzler's gonna eat you alive....
:o
LOL!!!! And you DO know that PP was for Peter Pan- my new name for you- and not for Planned Parenthood.

That INSANE person eating ME alive?

Not EVER gonna happen- Lunger is INSANE- it's as simple as that and therefore of absolutely no consequence at all to me.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#666750 Oct 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>OMG- 6 month old BABIES coloring?
You're SO full of sh*t.
HA HA!!!

Oh stop. Pleeeeease just stop acting like you know.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#666751 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I did answer the question.
Caught ya in another lie....
You didn't answer; you danced and avoided the question.

Nope- you lied. You quoted me as having said "child" when I said "baby".

There IS a difference between a 1 or 2 year old toddler coloring with crayons and your preposterous notion of a 6 month old BABY coloring with crayons.

You KNOW you put your foot in that, RR- oops! I mean PP.

Location hidden

#666752 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a joke, lady. Relax. Often, when I haven't seen someone in a while, that's what I say to them: "They let you out?" People with a sense of humor get it.
Nope. If I get hit with a catastrophic illness or accident, I'll stick you with the bill.
The gub'ment ain't forcing me to buy anything.
Except for your police protection, fire protection, ambulance service (maybe), air protection, water protection, road maintenance, bombs, bombs, bombs, and the luxury of living in a society with a safety net, etc, etc. I think you get the point.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#666753 Oct 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Has been a while, but isn't 6 months kind of young for coloring books?
Of course it is. 6 month old BABIES do not color.

RR simply painted himself into yet another corner.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#666754 Oct 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>How often one uses their medical insurance really has nothing to do with rate increases.
Health insurers keeping their coffers obscenely overflowing has much to do with it.
So does the cost of paying for medical care for those without insurance- SOMEONE has to pay for it.
In the meantime, you HAVE the insurance- why not use it?
Like.....for a physical, or a prostate exam and/or a PSA test or any other number of preventive ways in which you COULD have your medical insurance WORK for you.
I'm gonna use it. Before the end of the year, when it expires, I'm taking the kids to the dentist and to the optometrist.

Insurance is not needed for that, but since I'm already paying for it.....

And the amount that someone uses their insurance SHOULD correlate with what they pay or how much it increases.

But I know insurance companies are just rip-off artists so they won't do that, especially health care insurance companies.

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#666755 Oct 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Richard Dawkins tells us all what is and IS NOT possible regarding all life and what was or was NOT involved in creating it! As if the whackjob could tell the difference between "alien" and "god" considering how big a difference there would be between his own so-called "intellect" and that of an entity that was capable of creating a universe and the life in it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HEcVOucw7CcXX
What an arrogant prck, like he's the Oracle Rationale for all humanity. Can you imagine having such a super inflated ego as his?
He may be monitoring these forums and making contracts for hits on his competition. He has no problem with theists, that's how he makes his money, but these rivals stealing his thunder gotta go.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#666756 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya lol
My bad.
Nano obviously doesn't know the meaning of the word "hedonist".

It's not hedonistic to allow a 6 month BABY access to plastic bags; it's bad parenting and neglectful parenting; hedonism has nothing to do with it.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#666757 Oct 23, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Your insurance is going up primarily because your insurer can no longer deny coverage and now must devote a larger percentage of premiums to healthcare as opposed to profits. They could easily take the hit, but would rather not.
I dunno, maybe.

But my company is canceling all insurance for the part timers...

How? I don't know. The new laws affect companies with over 50 employees and my company has over 250,000.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#666758 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA!!!
Oh stop. Pleeeeease just stop acting like you know.
But I DO know.

I can't help that you're stuck in the moronic mindset that if one doesn't have children, they can't possibly know anything about them.

Even your pal Dave questioned a 6 month old BABY coloring.

I DO know, RR- it is YOU who apparently does not so you being a parent hasn't taught you much about babies and older children.

6 month old BABIES do NOT color and I've been around enough of them- and often for extended periods of time- to know that.

What your excuse is for not knowing that.... I guess when you're kids were 6 months old you were an absentee dad.

Location hidden

#666759 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Theists typically don't waste time arguing something they don't believe in, like aliens or ghosts. You don't see that very often.
Atheists on the other hand..... They bitch and whine all day long about everything they claim not to believe in.
That seems like such a waste of time. I can't see, for example, arguing with you for months on end about whether or not Mother Goose is real. That just seems so ridiculous.
"RR, we argue about this stuff because we live in a christian society and the forum is populated mostly by christians. Many of us are ex-christians. Notice how the debate turned to islam when a (crazy) muslim popped up?"

"Not buying it. My gut tells me that you're all secretly christians deep down, and that god's mighty hand draws you to topix."

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#666760 Oct 23, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Except for your police protection, fire protection, ambulance service (maybe), air protection, water protection, road maintenance, bombs, bombs, bombs, and the luxury of living in a society with a safety net, etc, etc. I think you get the point.
Nope- as RR said, his point is to stick me and whoever else DOES have health insurance with HIS medical bills.

Gotta just love that conservaTARD sense of "personal responsibility".....

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#666761 Oct 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There's nothing wrong with no, but they always manage to get out of your field of vision, eventually, and "no" is the last thing from their mind if you're not standing over them when that glorious gem of a crayon is just begging to be touched and tasted. BTW, my daughter's first word after "momma" and "chawa"(chocolate) was "NO!" I tried to cut back more on the no's after that. It's much less stressful just to make sure that there's nothing within their reach that they can choke on or cram in any other orifice that needs a doctor's attention. My daughter stuck a crayola fragment up one of her nostrils when she was 2 and we ended up in the ER to get it out.
BTW, babies respond differently to male voices than they do to female voices, regardless of what words are used.
And so do adults.

When a commercial aircraft's mechanisms detect a serious problem, such as a glide slope that may cause the plane to make impact with a mountain, or the ground, an automated voice warning sounds, for example, "Pull up, pull up."

A female voice is used for the warnings, on the theory that people respond more quickly to female than male commands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min truth 687,174
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 26 min Clearwater 30,719
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 3 hr clayvligon 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr LAWEST100 184,840
Anthony Bragg 8 hr Oic yes 28
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 hr Anonymous 286,539
Clinton Foundation Scandals 11 hr Hiddn Numbrz 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 hr Here For Now 619,788
More from around the web