Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#666620 Oct 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
LOL!! Not OUR fault that you think INFANTS need to be or deserve to be disciplined!
Why would you not discipline a six month old?

Keep in mind, discipline does not always mean spank.

If you can.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#666621 Oct 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure nailed his hide to the wall with that one.
You forgot "tee hee hee..."

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#666622 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
It's not my fault that you guys think that discipline only means spanking.
<quoted text>
See what I mean? You think discipline means spanking.
You're a dumb ass. Didn't you discipline your son at all? You know, eat up, brush your teeth, wake up for school, do your homework, this is how you pay a bill, etc?
You make a good point.

At four months, my son had no teeth, and was just getting his first one at six months. He didn't feed himself, and didn't go to school, and had no homework, and didn't have to pay bills.

I take it your baby was in the same situation.

But you hit your baby, and I didn't hit mine.

Imagine that.(See? I speak Redneckese)

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#666623 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can.
That's an easy one.

Because I'm not an uneducated, ignorant, violent redneck like you.
orangelion

London, UK

#666624 Oct 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>But again- back to the ORIGINAL point which is NOT where I grew up or how sheltered or not my life is or was; the POINT is that the vast majority of Americans do NOT work under the table and the vast majority of Americans DO pay taxes and are "forced" to pay those taxes if they don't want to risk fines, levies or imprisonment.
Imbecile. You ARE JUST A WORTHLESS CHILD LOOKI NG FOR EXCITEMENT! BUT YOU GET EXCIRTEMENT FROM SOME PAIN HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#666625 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can.
Discipline a 6 month old BABY for WHAT??

Being a baby?

Leave me ALONE about this.

I already told you my position on this; one need not BE a parent (that would be ME) to recognize one who is an UNFIT parent (that would be- and is- YOU).
orangelion

London, UK

#666626 Oct 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>But again- back to the ORIGINAL point which is NOT where I grew up or how sheltered or not my life is or was; the POINT is that the vast majority of Americans do NOT work under the table and the vast majority of Americans DO pay taxes and are "forced" to pay those taxes if they don't want to risk fines, levies or imprisonment.
Child' if people don't need obamacare then they don't need to pay for it. Child, Americans are spoilt little bitches-

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#666627 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything about a vast majority, you did.
Right- because that is what I was talking about to begin with- the MAJORITY of Americans who pay taxes since the MAJORITY of Americans do NOT work under the table.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#666628 Oct 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-G overnment/2013/10/23/Calif-She riffs-deputies-shoot--kill-13- year-old
What caused this?
Was their eyesight that bad, or did they kill him because he didn't follow their orders?
I've watched this kind of thing over the years. This militarization of the police and preemptive killing rose with liberalism. Failure to submit equals death by government. Good old secular humanism. So understanding and compassionate.
Waco was a good example.
Is "Drop the gun" a hard order to follow? With the frequency of shootings by young people, how do you discern whether the gun is real or a replica? How many people were in proximity to the kid that could have been slaughtered had the gun been real? Tragic situation, but you weren't there, so don't use it as a platform to rally against humanism. BTW, I'm not a humanist, I don't subscribe to any "ism".

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#666629 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your concession is noted.
I made no such concession.

Your delusions really are quite without limits.

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#666630 Oct 23, 2013
orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Imbecile. You ARE JUST A WORTHLESS CHILD LOOKI NG FOR EXCITEMENT! BUT YOU GET EXCIRTEMENT FROM SOME PAIN HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
Hey, look.

Here's a poster that makes the Redneck look smart.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#666631 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie, yes.
We were talking about sex ed, not childbirth.
Yes, I agree that sex ed should not be taught until middle school. Elementary school kids to not need to hear about sex, they're too young.
Not a lie.
Where babies come from is NOT about "childbirth" per se, RR- so quit your stupid crap!

Or are you saying it's okay for 11 year olds to know that babies come out of vaginas while it's NOT okay for 11 year olds to know how babies got into a woman's womb to begin with?

You are WRONG. And it is wrong for 11 year olds to not know how babies are created.

Leave me ALONE about this- your ignorance is indeed anger-inducing.

I can't STAND it.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#666632 Oct 23, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Only to you, shitwad, only to you. Why? Because you deserved it. And you refuse to own the responsibility of your own actions, just like aaasssuuup, viking and all the other "good christians" here.
You are trying to convince yourself of your own goddamned lies and bullshilt, just so you can hate this self-avowed witch, aren't you? You are a fifteenth-century fucktard.
<quoted text>
Bullshit yourself. Of course, you think you're perfectly sweet and innocent; so did Jeffrey Dahmer.
You have a hate problem.
Why do you hope for so many people to die?
Pat

East Granby, CT

#666633 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
On this, I agree with you. I'm not saying that insurance is a bad thing, healthcare either.
What IS bad, an very un-American, is the government fining people for not purchasing insurance.
But we are a civilized society who will not let people lay dying on the hospital lawn just because they have no insurance so we need to deal with the parasites in some manner and force them to pay for healthcare. What do you suggest?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#666634 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The greatest city in the world??
Ok, thanks for sharing your opinion.
But growing up there does not make you special.
ROFLMAO!!! Yeah- only an "opinion" shared by most of the world.

Please- speak not of what you know not- which of course, would effectively render you MUTE.

And yes- ANYONE who is afforded the privilege of growing up in Manhattan IS special in regard to having had the experience of growing up in the greatest city in the world.

RR, NY is not the financial hub, artistic hub, theater hub, dining hub, etc. of the world for no good reason.

It is for a very good reason; NYC IS the greatest city in the world.

But what do YOU care? You've mocked any and all who live in cities or who grew up in cities while at the same time, mocking cities themselves.

STAY ignorant- it IS what you do best.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#666635 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said absent of proof, did I?
I've heard God's voice and I've felt His touch. I know He's real. I can't prove that, though. No more than you can prove you have hands.
It is a fact that there is no knowledge of any gods so you need not say no proof, no proof is universal and applies to you like everybody else.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#666636 Oct 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your atheist indoctrination program put you over the edge.
Using proper logic and reason is not indoctrination and you know it you dishonest theist.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#666637 Oct 23, 2013
timn17 wrote:
"Juan has been a staunch defender of liberal viewpoints since his tenure began at Fox News in 1997," Fox owner Roger Murdoch said in a statement."
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/10...
Forgot to add that.
This is what happens when you go with your gut, like good old GW. You ignore the facts and end up making yourself look stupid.
So, part of the "deal" is to give up having a mind of your own and being a mental drone to the queen/king bees of the radical left?

So much for free-thinking.

...smirking...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#666638 Oct 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:

That's an easy one.
Because I'm not an uneducated, ignorant, violent redneck like you.
I see. So when your baby decided eat a crayon, you did nothing.

Wonderful dad you are...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#666639 Oct 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Discipline a 6 month old BABY for WHAT??
Being a baby?
Leave me ALONE about this.
I already told you my position on this; one need not BE a parent (that would be ME) to recognize one who is an UNFIT parent (that would be- and is- YOU).
You should realize that RR claims that murder and disown are equivalent terms.

He is one mentally ill dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min RiccardoFire 7,360
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Aerobatty 123,504
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 40 min Timbra 169
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min Anthony MN 681,787
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,457
Muslim airlines, Qatar, attempting stake in Ame... 2 hr gimme 8
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 3 hr Brice N Livingston 8
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 hr onemale 286,526
More from around the web