OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#666654 Oct 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
His assholism and deceit has no bounds.
Nor does how smarmy and duplicitous he is have any bounds.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#666655 Oct 23, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
But we are a civilized society who will not let people lay dying on the hospital lawn just because they have no insurance so we need to deal with the parasites in some manner and force them to pay for healthcare. What do you suggest?
People die on the hospital lawn for not having insurance?

O_o

Who? When?
orangelion

London, UK

#666656 Oct 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR posted what he "suggests" earlier today; that being that myself and people like me will pay for the medical care he can't afford and has no insurance to cover.
It's that conservative sense of entitlement......
Worthless trash.

I hate women, worthless bitch, I hate women, and children.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#666657 Oct 23, 2013
Pat wrote:
It is a fact that there is no knowledge of any gods so you need not say no proof, no proof is universal and applies to you like everybody else.
What are you talking about? There's lots of proof for God. Like I said, He's spoken to me & He's spoken to millions of people over the years, possibly billions.

The testimonies are out there for you to read.

I don't think you can accept that, though.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#666658 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, ok.
The majority of Americans do not want to be forced to buy health insurance. People like you, the minority, do. But you don't care about that, do you?
Yet the majority of Americans do not want to be turned away from doctor's offices or hospitals.

They just want "free" health care, despite that there is nothing free about it and those like me who have insurance wind up paying for it in one way or another.

But you don't care about that, do you?

Here's the deal, RR- don't want auto insurance? You can't own a car.

Don't want homeowner's insurance? You can't own a mortgaged home.

So.....don't want health insurance? Then why the hell should ANYONE who refuses to have insurance benefit from medical care and treatment at the expense of others- be it doctors, hospitals or people like ME who have insurance?

Take your sense of entitlement and shove it, pal.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#666659 Oct 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>C'mon! Even a genius baby can't be disciplined at six months. They're id is still in total control at that age.
Then why does a baby respond when you say no?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#666660 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You can teach the innocent mind of a child an innocent version of where babies come from, you know like "When two people fall in love and blah blah blah..."
Their young minds do not need to know about sex, they're not even ready for it.
As a non-parent, I expect you to not understand.
And so the rant begins about me not being a parent.....

Your predictability is incredibly boring, RR.

The POINT is that while you can say "when two people fall in love....", the "blah, blah, blah" that follows that is about SEX and about a man penetrating the vagina of a woman with his penis.

THAT is SEX EDUCATION.

Sorry if that offends your er....umm...."sensibiliti es".
orangelion

London, UK

#666661 Oct 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Again- what kind of parent are you that leaves plastic bags and crayons within reach and access of 6 month old babies???
Feminists are evil. I have proof.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#666662 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, you conceded. You made a claim that I lie, I asked you what I've lied about. You said you didn't have time to answer.
Your concession is noted.
Okay. I'm gonna call you Peter Pan from now on since you have made it crystal clear a gazillion times over that you refuse to GROW UP.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#666663 Oct 23, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but here is the difference. Love is an emotion. An intangible. A deity is not. It is claimed to be an actual entity, in a particular place. It has certain characteristics and can directly influence the world around it.
Love is subjective. A paedophile will claim that he loves kids. A wife beater will claim that he loves his wife. Hitler claimed he lived Germany. Yet, when an objective person looks in, we see a sick individual twisting the concept of "love".
You are free to argue that your god is experienced as an emotion, on that front I will not argue you. But an actual, living entity? Your argument falls flat
I say love, hate, hysteria and empathy are entities because they can be contagious, passed between two or more people.

The placebo effect is proof that belief is an entity from the real effect it has on the believer's body. These are not entities in the sense that they have their own "consciousness" like a bird or cat, but in the sense of simply being able to affect the living world.

I think it's delightfully piquant that so very many things that man has only dreamed of in the past have, in time, become reality. Imagination is a powerful thing. Einstein appreciated the fineness of it.
orangelion

London, UK

#666664 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You can teach the innocent mind of a child an innocent version of where babies come from, you know like "When two people fall in love and blah blah blah..."
Sex needs to be used as a form of discipline against women.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#666665 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
O_o
Who? When?
You really need to learn to comprehend and pay attention to what you read.

Here is what Pat said:

"But we are a civilized society who will not let people lay dying on the hospital lawn...."

You're as pathetic as you are hopeless; in both cases, it's quite insurmountable.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#666666 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why does a baby respond when you say no?
So do my cat and ferrets but I never used physical discipline on them.

You seem to desperately need an excuse to inflict violence on infants.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#666667 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, there are PLENTY of parents here who, like me, have called you out for the child abuser you are.

But I guess you would say that THEY don't "understand" either.
orangelion

London, UK

#666668 Oct 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yet the majority of Americans do not want to be turned away from doctor's offices or hospitals.
They just wanwanfree" health care, despite that there is nothing free about it and those like me who have insurance wind up paying for it in one way or another.
But you don't care about that, do you?
Here's the deal, RR- don't want auto insurance? You can't own a car.
Don't want homeowner's insurance? You can't own a mortgaged home.
So.....don't want health insurance? Then why the hell should ANYONE who refuses to have insurance benefit from medical care and treatment at the expense of others- be it doctors, hospitals or people like ME who have insurance?
Take your sense of entitlement and shove it, pal.
Stupid women such as yourself only care about their own bodies. Your body is your husbands, not your own, he has every right to do what he wanTS WITH ITSSSDHJDJDHD

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#666669 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, ok.
The majority of Americans do not want to be forced to buy health insurance. People like you, the minority, do. But you don't care about that, do you?
We are already forced to pay for a type of health insurance; have been for 50+- years.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#666670 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
O_o
Who? When?
Tea Party people seem to like that scenario.
orangelion

London, UK

#666671 Oct 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And so the rant begins about me not being a parent.....
Your predictability is incredibly boring, RR.
The POINT is that while you can say "when two people fall in love....", the "blah, blah, blah" that follows that is about SEX and about a man penetrating the vagina of a woman with his penis.
THAT is SEX EDUCATION.
Sorry if that offends your er....umm...."sensibiliti es".
You stated numerous times that it sexually arouses you to cut off a mans penis, this proves you hate men.
DORTHA GREENIDGE

George Town, Cayman Islands

#666672 Oct 23, 2013
Yes baby it is a God, just don't be fooled.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#666673 Oct 23, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked my gay cousin about that one and he says to dismiss you as a "Size Queen." He says you SizeQueens believe anything under 12 inches is small.
My response is to dismiss you because you are not a very nice person.
LOL!

1st - the fact that you go to your gay cousin for moral advice says a lot! my gay cousin ripped-off the rest of the family from our inheritance; narcissist that he is.....

2nd - how do you know if i'm a nice person or not when this is a debate forum and i'm only treating you in-kind?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 16 min Facts not Fiction 59,755
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min kent 695,537
"The Invaders" Written by Patricia Louise McGurk 1 hr Patricia_McGurk 1
Why did O.J. criminal trial jurors IGNORE cuts ... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 5
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 4 hr texas pete 2,498
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 hr Crazy Horse 619,877
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 hr Crazy Horse 446,253
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Mon Pimpy 23
More from around the web