Prove there's a god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#666506 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that, we all pay for that through our taxes.
Obamacare isn't the same. If I don't buy my own insurance, they fine me for it. If I don't pay taxes, I don't get fined for not purchasing a library card...
Then quit your bitchin' and whining, RR.

No- if you don't pay taxes, you just get fined, your assets get levied, and you face possible imprisonment.

Stay ignorant and wholly reliant on the sound bites you need to survive almost as much as you need Topix to survive.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#666507 Oct 23, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us understand that actors are ACTING when we watch a movie.
People cry for two reasons, they are sad or very happy, depending on the circumstances at hand, so crying is evidence of emotion.
Two reasons, huh? You've never cried out of anger? Frustration? You've never faked a cry (or seen it)?

This is what I mean.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#666508 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare isn't the same. If I don't buy my own insurance, they fine me for it. If I don't pay taxes, I don't get fined for not purchasing a library card...
You are more insane every day.

Like watching a raccoon die from rabies.

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#666509 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
My boy, Earl, is a Dominique. We wanted to get Silkies or Bantams but they wereout of season. The dumb kid at the chicken ranch said that Earl wouldn't get too big (which is what we wanted), but that sumbich is HUGE now, so are the girls. They'll eat an entire cantaloupe in just a few minutes. I can't remember the breed of the girls, I'd have to ask Mrs RR, but those girls pop out 1-2 eggs per day (combined). We feed them lamash, worms, cantaloupe, apples, bread, noodles, ham, and even chicken. Their eggs are juicy and plump.
The Rhode Island Red is a hardy bird, it would scare the crap out of cats. If your city won't allow it, just get a hen. They're pretty quite, mostly they just quietly cluck all day.
Had a couple of Rhode Island hens in the past. They are feisty. The pecking order in that yard was funny. The dog chased the hens and the hens chased the cats.

Does the fruit change the taste of the eggs?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#666510 Oct 23, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Try it with Buck Crick when he’s in the room with you and see how he laughs at the red and sloppy mess that was once you.
And you think OCB is going to pay your debts – sheesh you must be christian
From what you say it seems that you do buy compulsory car insurance? So there is perhaps a little hypocrisy there – yes?
No- RR is his own convoluted definition of what a liberal is.

RR erroneously thinks that liberals like to leech off of others.

Nope- not the case- never was, and never will be.

It is conservatives like RR who have an incredible sense of entitlement to the point of not only thinking the government owes him something, but that his fellow Americans do as well.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#666511 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll argue God with someone all day long, I believe in God.
I don't believe that Mother Goose is anything, so I won't waste my time debating something I don't belive in......
That's something atheists can't do.
My goodness, that is about the most intelligent thing you have ever said and yet you don’t even realise it, because you do not understand much about atheism so you just think you were being nasty

However you don’t believe in atheism and yet you spend considerable time arguing against that … hypocracy or what? go figure…

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#666512 Oct 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I posted TWICE under a different screen name and since I've been registered, I don't grey box unless I am posting from my phone.
I have NOT had several socks, you lying fool.
When I was banned under the user name of Orange County Blues, I then posted under a different name TWICE.
How many posts do I have?
Maybe 50 more than those under my registered user name of OCB.
Feck off, RR.
You're here more than any other poster on this thread, and while this thread is the ONLY one I am on, you're on several and you know it.
This is about YOUR addiction to Topix; trying to deflect on to ME does NOTHING in the way of negating YOUR addiction.
And for all I know, YOU post under different names so you may well have posted over 37,000+ times in the past 15 months.
Addict.
Twice?!?!?

You had THOUSANDS of posts under the name "Orange County Blues" alone. Before that you had other screen names. Now you post under "OCB".

Stop lying.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#666513 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A civilized society won't leave sick and dying people on the front lawn of the hospital just because they don't have insurance. Therefore, we need laws to force the slackers in the world who would willingly exploit this humane approach, to pay their fair share of the costs of healthcare.

Alamosa, CO

#666514 Oct 23, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are where one ends up who has had the line between fantasy and reality blurred with religious indoctrination.
Your atheist indoctrination program put you over the edge.
Pat

East Granby, CT

#666515 Oct 23, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness, that is about the most intelligent thing you have ever said and yet you don’t even realise it, because you do not understand much about atheism so you just think you were being nasty
However you don’t believe in atheism and yet you spend considerable time arguing against that … hypocracy or what? go figure…
To argue against atheism is to argue against the proper use of ones brain. To argue against logic and reason.

#666516 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted with Buck a few times, he & I got along great. If we were in a room together, we'd have a ball. He has a sense of humor, he'd get the joke. If I asked him "How's tricks?", he'd understand what I mean and laugh his ass off.
Are you implying that we'd go to blows or something?
Of course he laugh with you and at you, that’s Buck and he would get quite upset if you said “Oh, GAWD. They let you out?”.

Not the sort of thing one tactually says to an ex con.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#666517 Oct 23, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you and nano will have fun together.
aww gurl, you know you're the only lil witchy-poo for me!:)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#666518 Oct 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Then quit your bitchin' and whining, RR.
No- if you don't pay taxes, you just get fined, your assets get levied, and you face possible imprisonment.
Stay ignorant and wholly reliant on the sound bites you need to survive almost as much as you need Topix to survive.
What?! Fine? Imprisonment?

So if you lost your job and moved back in with your folks(not paying any taxes), you think the IRS will fine you for that?!?
Pat

East Granby, CT

#666519 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Two reasons, huh? You've never cried out of anger? Frustration? You've never faked a cry (or seen it)?
This is what I mean.
Angry people don't cry, frustrated people may and I consider that part of "sad". You can be sad for many reasons, including being frustrated.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#666520 Oct 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an anthropologist as well as a historian.
Thus you are wrong once again.
And today is another no school day out there in PA?

With you, it seems everyday is....

Alamosa, CO

#666521 Oct 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an anthropologist as well as a historian.
Thus you are wrong once again.
LOL!!

That is ALL book learning. All based on written words of someone else, modern or ancient, who had their own view of events. Words are but brief edits of complex events.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#666522 Oct 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Had a couple of Rhode Island hens in the past. They are feisty. The pecking order in that yard was funny. The dog chased the hens and the hens chased the cats.
Does the fruit change the taste of the eggs?
I don't know. Once they got to be near full grown, we've always given them fruits, veggies and meat (as snacks), so I have no basis of comparison to answer that.

What I do know is, their homegrown eggs are way better than the store bought eggs.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#666523 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And today is another no school day out there in PA?
With you, it seems everyday is....
I am such a good teacher that I have lots of free time while students work on assignments and projects.

Why are you so jealous ?

You sound like that evil POS John Coffey.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#666524 Oct 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
That is ALL book learning....
Thank you for proving to me you are complete moron or despicable liar.

You know as little about anthropology as you do everything else.

I am surprised you know how to breathe.

#666525 Oct 23, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
That is ALL book learning. All based on written words of someone else, modern or ancient, who had their own view of events. Words are but brief edits of complex events.
So do we suppose that you would take davesworld guesswork over education at any time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min PadMark 673,026
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Holy Child Jehova... 104,590
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min Rider on the Storm 184,604
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 14 min blkguylooking 471
Best adult sites (Apr '12) 22 min Eric 9
Want to find a BDSM skype salve for light BDSM (Feb '15) 28 min ZACHSNOW01 11
White Women Feet Smell and Taste! (Jun '12) 43 min jj is cool 35
More from around the web