Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#666553 Oct 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You see, because YOU are a dishonest person, you moronically assume everyone else is.
That's your first mistake of MANY.
Negative. Ben openly admitted that it was him posting as G_O_D and as LamChop.

You openly admitted to changing your name. You openly grey box post as OCB.

I'm assuming nothing.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#666554 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA!!
You have a very unimaginative mind.
How about a person working under the table and renting a place? They aren't paying the taxes you're talking about. It's not just "bums under a bridge"...
Sigh.....very few people work under the table, RR.

BTW, nowadays, it's very hard to rent a place without a background check being run and without being able to prove that you have steady income.

A person who is paid under the table has no way of proving that they are gainfully employed. You see, they don't get any earnings statements.

And I am not the one who referred to homeless people as BUMS- that's all YOU, RR.

No- I have a GREAT imagination; you have a distorted one.

Anyway, we were NOT talking about people who get paid under the table.

We were talking about the MAJORITY of Americans and the majority of Americans do NOT get paid under the table.

Therefore, if that majority of Americans do not pay taxes, they face fines, levies and imprisonment.

So stop saying the government is not going to force you to buy something.

For the MAJORITY of Americans, they already do.

It's hilarious how you obviously perceive yourself to be such a "rebel" and a "revolutionary"- LOL!!!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#666555 Oct 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Uh no....I would NOT.
If I was guilty of what YOU are, I am not a MORON and would not bring YOUR guilt to your attention or to anyone else's if I myself was guilty of the same thing.
Not EVERYONE is a hypocrite like YOU are, RR.
And yes, RR- since registering at OCB in April 2012, I have NOT posted under ANY other name- not as a registered user OR as a greybox user other than the times I am posting from my phone.
Sorry, RR- I realize you have NO real life to speak of, no friends (other than your Topix buddies), no real interests including no real interest in making as much of your job as you can and actually EARNING the money you are paid.
Addict.
OCB wrote:
I have NOT posted under ANY other name- not as a registered user OR as a greybox user other than the times I am posting from my phone.
See? You openly admit it. I'm assuminig nothing.

Did you see Ben openly admit that he posted as LamChop?

So we don't know how many posts you guys actually have...

Thanks for your help.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#666556 Oct 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:

Why are you such a constant liar ?
I posted maybe a couple dozen post as Lamchop as a goof. I have no socks.
You are living proof that your religion is the religion of liars, morons and lunatics.
OCB wrote:
In order for RR to justify his addiction to Topix, he is compelled to lie about other posters.
I also have no socks but RR will accuse any and all of whatever he has to in order to try and justify that he is a Topix junkie.
BenAdam wrote:
I posted maybe a couple dozen post as Lamchop
Oh, good. You did see him admit it.

Still think I'm assuming?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#666557 Oct 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife and your six-month-old baby have felt YOUR touch.
They know you're real.
A real batterer.
BTW, he has also said that four-month-old babies can be- and should be- disciplined as well; that was in response to an article I posted about a 4 month old baby being denied health insurance coverage because he was a big baby.

Of course, his parents appealed- I don't know the outcome- but the mother explained that the baby was fed only breast-milk and would cry to be fed.

RR claimed that baby should be disciplined. So a hungry infant needs to be "disciplined"- according to RR.

And in that same discussion, RR tried to claim that health insurers would NOT deny a 4 month old baby coverage of that if they did, it only happens VERY rarely.

I then posted about 10 examples of babies being denied coverage and that was just a spit in the ocean, since countless more have been denied health insurance coverage.

But RR is fine with the status quo; maybe he thinks those sick babies should be disciplined to not be sick!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#666558 Oct 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>In order for RR to justify his addiction to Topix, he is compelled to lie about other posters.
I also have no socks but RR will accuse any and all of whatever he has to in order to try and justify that he is a Topix junkie.
RR, like many of the Christian trolls on Topix, is a pathological liar.

I would be more than happy to give credence to the "Christian Message" if it weren't for the fact that most Christians are either clueless and/or liars.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#666559 Oct 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh.....very few people work under the table, RR.
BTW, nowadays, it's very hard to rent a place without a background check being run and without being able to prove that you have steady income.
A person who is paid under the table has no way of proving that they are gainfully employed. You see, they don't get any earnings statements.
And I am not the one who referred to homeless people as BUMS- that's all YOU, RR.
No- I have a GREAT imagination; you have a distorted one.
Anyway, we were NOT talking about people who get paid under the table.
We were talking about the MAJORITY of Americans and the majority of Americans do NOT get paid under the table.
Therefore, if that majority of Americans do not pay taxes, they face fines, levies and imprisonment.
So stop saying the government is not going to force you to buy something.
For the MAJORITY of Americans, they already do.
It's hilarious how you obviously perceive yourself to be such a "rebel" and a "revolutionary"- LOL!!!
OMG..... You've lived a very sheltered life.

This post is quite evident of that.

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#666560 Oct 23, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness, that is about the most intelligent thing you have ever said and yet you don’t even realise it, because you do not understand much about atheism so you just think you were being nasty
However you don’t believe in atheism and yet you spend considerable time arguing against that … hypocracy or what? go figure…
Lovey, when you use the term atheism you are defining it as a belief system or doctrine. There is a difference between an atheist and atheism. Atheists are loners, atheism is a group with shared belief, or "non-belief".

You probably won't grasp that.

That is likely due to your subscription to their tenets. Yours is the neo-atheism. They even have a term for it.

I was atheist long before you were born, sweetie. But all by my lonesome, as were most before the organizing of it began.

You jumped from one cult to another.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#666561 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
See? You openly admit it. I'm assuminig nothing.
Did you see Ben openly admit that he posted as LamChop?
So we don't know how many posts you guys actually have...
Thanks for your help.
You're such a child, RR.

A Topix ADDICTED manchild.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#666562 Oct 23, 2013
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything about A bat, And I never claimed that god said we shouldn't eat a bat ..!!!, and it would be highly appreciated if you show some respect when replying to any of my posts.

If you want some respect provide the proof you promised for the existence of God. Until then suffer the consequences.

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#666563 Oct 23, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Atheism

Neo-atheism.

I didn't write the article, it was pre-existing.

It's a cult.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#666564 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Right- growing up in MANHATTAN I led a very sheltered life.

Hardly, RR.

You're just trying to make the exception- those Americans who work under the table- a rule in your desperate attempt to try and justify your moronic remarks about health insurance.

And EVERY post of yours is evidence of just how willfully ignorant and intellectually lazy you are.

And- the FACT remains that the VAST majority of working Americans do NOT work under the table.

Location hidden

#666565 Oct 23, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you do not have any proof that any god ever existed.
Isn't it funny that he wrote 5,000 words of blah blah blah when he could have said he didn't have any proof instead.

Good translation of his words Just Think.

Location hidden

#666566 Oct 23, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you really can't.
You can't because you lack a fundamental understanding of one, single word:
Proof.
You sure nailed his hide to the wall with that one.

Location hidden

#666567 Oct 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
God isn't stupid. The people who wrote the Bible certainly were.
Of course God isn't stupid. How can something that doesn't exist be stupid? Is the Tooth Fairy stupid? Hell no! Neither is Santa, Jesus or anything else that does not exist.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#666568 Oct 23, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
RR, like many of the Christian trolls on Topix, is a pathological liar.
I would be more than happy to give credence to the "Christian Message" if it weren't for the fact that most Christians are either clueless and/or liars.
Some are clueless liars, some are pathological liars and some are just plain liars.

RR fits any and all of the above.

I've told him MANY times that he lies for his Jesus on a daily basis.

Then again, like so many Christians, RR is clueless as to what defines what is fact and what is belief.

But as long as they lie for their Jesus, they think it's all good.

I've yet to see more than one person on this thread who claims to be Christian who actually in any way, shape or form adheres to Christian tenets and dogma.

That one person is Al Garcia; I don't always agree with him, but he exemplifies what Christianity really means better than anyone else on this thread who claims to be Christian.

And frankly, I find MANY more who don't believe in a god or in the Christian god to exhibit behavior that actually is much more Christian than the majority of "Christians" on this thread.

Location hidden

#666569 Oct 23, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not well Alan.
Well thank you for that mental health observation.

How well do you look believing in non-existent beings with super natural powers?

A professor of the Bible and Greek and chairman of the department of Biblical education at Cedarville Bible College, attempted to resolve some of the problems related to the Virgin Birth. He alleged, for example: "Joseph and Mary were legally married or betrothed" (Matt. 1:18). She was called "his wife" twice (Matt. 1:20,24). He was called "her husband" (Matt. 1:19)(The Virgin Birth, by Robert Gromacki, p. 76). Obviously, Gromacki doesn't like the idea of believing his alleged Saviour was illegitimate. Of course, what he has done is opt for the Biblical version that suits his needs, a common ploy of apologists. The KJV of Matthew 1:18 says they were "espoused", which Gromacki equates with "being married," while the Modern Language (ML), the LB, the NWT, and the NI versions clearly say "engaged." There are no valid grounds for equating espoused with being married. Even the RSV and the NASB versions say they were betrothed, i.e. engaged. Gromacki uses the word "married." Although Matthew 1:20, 24 in the KJV strongly imply Mary is Josepj's wife, the ML, the LB, the NAS, and the NI versions show she is not his wife. And while the KJV of Matt. 1:19 says Joseph is Mary's husband, the ML and the LB versions versions refer to Joseph as her fiance. As stated earlier, the version people use depends on what they want to prove. Every Christian is putting his/her money on a Biblical version favored by one group of scholars and taking his/her chances. You could be an expert in Greek and Hebrew and still find scholars who would firmly disagree with your translation of many verses.
In trying to explain why Mary referred to Joseph as Jesus' father, Gromacki says, "In public, Mary had to refer to Jesus as Joseph's son in order not to arouse any suspicion about His origin." (Ibid. p. 75). this explanation is pure speculation, since Gromacki couldn't possibly know Mary's motives, and is also alleging the "Blessed Mother" lied. We are to believe the mother of God deliberately told a falsehood.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#666570 Oct 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And oh yeah!

Right- I'VE lived a very sheltered life- this from YOU who thinks 11 year olds should be kept in the dark about where babies come from.

Go crawl back under the shelter of your rock, RR.

Location hidden

#666571 Oct 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, i once shared a locker room with mr nelson and i'm not trying to cock-block him or anything, but let's just say the poor guy is proof that some men are created less than equal, if ya know what i mean....
I asked my gay cousin about that one and he says to dismiss you as a "Size Queen." He says you SizeQueens believe anything under 12 inches is small.

My response is to dismiss you because you are not a very nice person.

Location hidden

#666572 Oct 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if i'm on the side of evil, but you're doing all the insulting and hating; which side are you on?:)
pot/kettle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min NotSoDivineMsM 42,503
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min TRUE CATHOLIC her... 690,604
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 35 min im fair are you 157
beware! there is major health insurance fraud h... 1 hr Freakenstein 2
our STORE is starting on politics 1 hr Freakenstein 5
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 2 hr Big Al 646
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 3 hr Paul McCartney is... 57
More from around the web