“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#665340 Oct 18, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
He was the one who originally attacked me and my character, from out of the blue. He has severe hate issues.
<quoted text>
The evidence points that way.
"She" claims that women do not use the kind of language I frequently use, like when I describe fundie christians. "She" has obviously never heard the kind of language that goes on inside of a women's locker room, nor seen any scrawlings inside of a women's public restroom--and that's because *men* are not allowed inside of them.
Simple deduction.
I've never seen graffiti "scrawled" on the walls of the locker rooms I've been in, but then I don't frequent sleazy places like you do, Ms. Poopscooper. Lady Nautilus frowns on that kind of behavior.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#665341 Oct 18, 2013
Kaitlin the Wicked Witch wrote:
Yeah, right. You can also walk on water, "cast out demnons," and raise the dead; you've told us that much yourself.
P*ss off.
<quoted text>
No, they haven't, and no they aren't.
<quoted text>
In your wet dreams, scooter.
You're going to HELL, you evil WITCH!!

“Once You've Gone Witch---”

Since: May 10

"--You Won't Ever Switch!"

#665342 Oct 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
God has spoken to me.
That is proof of 'some kind'.
What are you talking about? I've never even *met* you!

#665343 Oct 18, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Does god speak in a baritone voice, or more like Truman Capote?
I thought his name was Lionel Twain.

#665344 Oct 18, 2013
Ooookie wrote:
Jesus was black and Ronald Reagan is the devil.
Ronald==6 letters
Wilson==6 letters
Reagan==6 letters

There's the proof.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#665345 Oct 18, 2013

No he didn't; he never existed. He's a myth.
He's no more of a myth than all the other men who have claimed to be the Jewish Messiah...

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_messiah_... ;

...you just hate that his efforts produced a lasting following of believers.

#665346 Oct 18, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You might get some respect if instead of posturing you provided some proof for the existence of Jesus instead of pretending you have answers but chose not to share them because your ass hole is too tight. If you had any answers you would post them. The fact that you do not post them proves they do not exist.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not an apologist
Actually, you're an a-hole
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> and don't pander to scoffers.
No, you pander to the lowest common denominator. You look for converts in jails, who will tell you anything you want to hear if they think it will shorten their sentences.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>i'm a profesor
No you aren't, you azzwhole.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#665347 Oct 18, 2013
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep reading, I have a strong feeling you will find what you have been looking for.
Optimism will get you nowhere on Topix. It's kind of pointless to think that way about online strangers with an agenda.

#665348 Oct 18, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
Kait: BTW..... I spoke with T-town and wanted me to tell you that he's doing fine but just taking some time off from Topix. He said "tell her I still love her and I'll talk to her soon"
Oh, God, no....

I'm not quite sure of how to take that.

;)

#665349 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Ciao, bello!!
Let's not forget that "perfect design" of the esophagus and the trachea being so close together and both leading to the mouth, frequently resulting in people choking to death on their food.
Let's hear it for "intelligent" design!!
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
And the 'playground' right next to the 'toxic dump'..:-)
LOL!!

LOL!!

ROFLMPAO!!!

#665350 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
He was the one who originally attacked me and my character, from out of the blue. He has severe hate issues.
<quoted text>
The evidence points that way.
"She" claims that women do not use the kind of language I frequently use, like when I describe fundie christians. "She" has obviously never heard the kind of language that goes on inside of a women's locker room, nor seen any scrawlings inside of a women's public restroom--and that's because *men* are not allowed inside of them.
Simple deduction.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I've never seen graffiti "scrawled" on the walls of the locker rooms I've been in,
Home-schooled, eh? It shows.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#665352 Oct 18, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>"Liberal kneejerk denials?" You're just being silly at this point. Anyone that disagrees with you on anything regarding obama is a pinko liberal, apparently. Never mind the fact that I've repeatedly criticized obama, no, the fact that I don't go along with the "everything ever is obama's fault" gop rhetoric makes me a "kneejerk liberal."
Seriously, you're starting to parody yourself.
Extremists remind me of horses led from a burning barn. You can lead them to safety by covering their eyes but if you take the cover off too soon they'll run right back in to their burning stall and fry, stupidly.

#665353 Oct 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He's no more of a myth than all the other men who have claimed to be the Jewish Messiah...
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_messiah_... ;
...you just hate that his efforts produced a lasting following of believers.
Origins of jesus:

Adad and Marduk of Assyria, who was considered “the Word”(Logos)

Adonis, Aesculapius, Apollo (who was resurrected at the vernal equinox as the lamb)

Dionysus, Heracles (you know him as Hercules) and Zeus of Greece

Alcides of Thebes, divine redeemer born of a virgin around 1200BCE

Attis of Phrygia

Baal or Bel of Babylon/Phoenicia

Buddha and Krishna of India

Crite of Chaldea

Dumuzi of Sumeria

Fo-hi, Lau-Kiun, Tien, and Chan-Ti of China, whose birth was attended by heavenly music, angels and shepherds

Hermes of Egypt/Greece, who was born of the Virgin Maia and called “the Logos” because he was the Messenger or Words of the Heavenly Father, Zeus

Hesus of the Druids and Gauls

Horus, Osiris and Serapis of Egypt

Indra of Tibet/India

Ieo of China, who was “the great prophet, lawgiver and savior” with 70 disciples

Issa/Isa of Arabia, who was born of the Virgin Mary and was the “Divine Word” of the ancient Arabian Nasara/Nazarenes around 400BCE

Jao of Nepal

Jupiter/Jove of Rome

Mithra of Persia/India

Prometheus of Caucasus/Greece

Quirinius of Rome

Salivahana of southern India, who was a “divine child, born of a virgin, and was the son of a carpenter,” himself also being called “the Carpenter,” and whose name or title means “cross-borne”(“Salvation”)

Tammuz of Syria, the savior god worshiped in Jerusalem

Zalmoxis of Thrace, the savior who “promised eternal life to guests at his sacramental Last Supper. Then he went into the underworld, and rose again on the third day”

Zarathustra/Zoroaster of Persia

Zoar of the Bonzes

Jesus is a myth, based on all these other myths.

Deal with it, nanoboy.

#665354 Oct 18, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He's no more of a myth than....blaaahhhh.....
Geeze, nanopig, you're really going to town on those judgeit icons, aren't you? Every time they pop on my latest posts, you're stupid shitty posts are right behind them. So don't even try to tell us that you don't use them.

You pathetic little piglet.

#665355 Oct 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I've never seen graffiti "scrawled" on the walls of the locker rooms I've been in,
That's because men--or even gender-questionable people like you--aren't allowed in women's locker rooms.

Do you *really* enjoy having your nose rubbed in that fact? Get a clue, little trannyman!!

#665356 Oct 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Extremists remind me of horses led from a burning barn. You can lead them to safety by covering their eyes but if you take the cover off too soon they'll run right back in to their burning stall and fry, stupidly.
Hey, nanoanalist! Your barn's on fire! Take off the eye covers, you'll see better!!

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#665357 Oct 18, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
continued
At this point Remsberg lists comparisons between the lives of Jesus and Buddha that should be brought to the attention of every Christian who ever lived. "Both have genealogies tracing their descent from ancestral kings. Both were born of virgin mothers. The conception of each was announced by a divine messenger. The hymns uttered at the two annunciations resemble each other. Both were visited by wise men who brought them gifts. Both were presented in the temple. The aged Simeon of one account corresponds to the aged Asita of the other. As 'the child (Jesus) grew and waxed strong in spirit' so 'the child (Sakay-Muni) waxed and increased in strength.' Both in childhood discoursed before teachers. Both fasted in the wilderness. Both were tempted. Angels or devatas ministered to each. Buddha bathed in the Narajana, and Christ was baptized in the Jordan. The mission of each was proclaimed by a voice from Heaven. Both performed miracles. Both sent out disciples to propagate their faiths. In calling their disciples the command of each was,'Follow me.' Buddha preached on the Holy Hill, and Christ delivered his sermon on the Mount. The phraseology of the sermons of Buddha and the sermon ascribed to Christ is, in many instances, the same. Both Buddha and Christ compare themselves to husbandmen sowing seed. The story of the prodigal son is found in both Scriptures. The account of the man born blind is common to both. In both the mustard seed is used as a simile for littleness. Christ speaks of 'a foolish man, who built his house upon the sand;' Buddha says,'Perishable is the city built of sand.' Both speak of 'the rain which falls on the just and the unjust.' The story of the ruler, Nicodemus, who came to Jesus by night has its parallel in the story of the rich man who came to Buddha by night. A converted courtesan, Magdalena, followed Jesus, and a converted courtesan, Ambapali, followed Buddha. There is a legend of a traitor connected with each. Both made triumphal entries, Christ into Jerusalem, and Buddha into Rajagriba. Both proclaimed kingdoms not of this world. The eternal life promised by Christ corresponds to the eternal peace, Nirvana, promised by Buddha. And both religions recognize a trinity." This list could be extended but the point has been made.
to be continued
...and, yet, you do not claim buddha is a myth.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#665358 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Geeze, nanopig, you're really going to town on those judgeit icons, aren't you? Every time they pop on my latest posts, you're stupid shitty posts are right behind them. So don't even try to tell us that you don't use them.
You pathetic little piglet.
lol

Oh look! People have been judging you while I was playing catch up...

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#665359 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
That's because men--or even gender-questionable people like you--aren't allowed in women's locker rooms.
Do you *really* enjoy having your nose rubbed in that fact? Get a clue, little trannyman!!
I guess you missed the thread about gaywad men insisting on being allowed in the ladies' bathrooms here in our depraved country?

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#665360 Oct 18, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Universe has always existed.

Prove it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min Rick in Kansas 265,141
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min guest 559,472
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 7 min royal kannadiga 1,265
Last Word + 2 29 min andet1987 979
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 31 min andet1987 5,108
horny girls want to text???? (Mar '14) 43 min explosion 20
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 57 min Classic 1,899
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lost In Transition 175,630
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Ugly Truth from d... 604,998
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 14 hr Native Indian 5,520
More from around the web