Prove there's a god.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#665609 Oct 19, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed I opposed Obama's policies because I'm a Fox conservative and because he was black.
<quoted text>
I'm tired of yours.
<quoted text>
No you haven't.
<quoted text>
Wikipedia is unreliable, as it is subject to editing by its users.
<quoted text>
And *still* you refuse to supply ONE NAME!!**JUST ONE!!**
<quoted text>
Why won't you name on of these "propagandist" reporters? Why not?
WHY NOT??
Because you're a liar. You're a fundamentalist liberal, lying for his cause; no different from a funamentalist christian lying for his.
Opposite sides of the same damn coin.
I'm no longer interested in pursuing this line of discussion.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text> Wow dude. You're either blinded by partisan fury, or you're a straight up liar.
Projection, dude.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text> I never said you opposed obama because he was black.
BULLSHIT you didn't!!
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text> Tell me the post number.
Just as soon as you tell me which Fox reporter you saw is a blatant propagandist fr the GOP. I'm still waiting.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I have said several times that the whole "name a reporter" game you're playing is dishonest,
Why--because you lied to me?
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text> and that I do not think that the regular reporters on fox are primarily propagandists.
You said they were.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text> Their commentators are,
And *I* was the one who had to explain the difference between a commentator and a journalist to you. Jesus fucking christ, talk about liberal dishonesty!!
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I did name a name - gretchen carlson - because I happened to be watching a video of her discussing "what would regan do"
You haven't mentioned any names until right now.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text> And you ignored it twice.
You're a liar.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I referred you to the wiki sources, because I do not feel like listing all of them myself.
You could have named only one or two; but instead, you went to the unreliable Wikipedia.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text> I also mentioned specific things (like the "daily memos" and the former employee testimony on the matter), which you ignored.
I didn't ignore it; and you are *still* not providing a name.

You are as dishonest as any fundie christian; or as delusional. Either way, what you claim here isn't true.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#665610 Oct 19, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder why you clipped the rest of my post.
Character length.

As for the rest of this one, it is nothing more than scroll-worthy.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#665611 Oct 19, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you can copyright a discovery.(c)
as you noticed my English language is very primary, I meant the copy right of the discovery or at least claimed to be the first one who knew specific details about the Spiders life, and showed how some of these spiders may eat each other, or the death of the male during mating in some cases, in response about your second question regarding Yahya Harun and his book Atlas of creation, No I havnt read his books yet but I heard his anti Darwinian.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#665612 Oct 19, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Cyanide and LSD are pretty much the same thing.
Who told you that? There's nothing about them even similar.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#665613 Oct 19, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Horrible.
Horrible for whom?

It doesn't bother me or them. They're free to come in and out. I transfer them when I do laundry.

Does it bother you?
Greens - tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#665614 Oct 19, 2013
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt not say people didnt know anything about spiders, I meant they didn't know a lot of details about spiders nor how they live
" nor how they live"

Spiders live like Christians do, they are just hanging around waiting to get you all tangled up in a web of lies.
:)
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#665615 Oct 19, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You are deliberately misrepresenting what happened so you can tell yourself how tolerant you are of everyone except for those who disagree with your liberal views.
Fox wasn't accusing NPR of anything; I made it clear that NPR deliberately ate one of their own for voicing an opinion that was not popular with NPR--and this is what they *and you* call "free speech."
It probably should be clarified tho' that he wasn't fired for the statement, but for allowing himself to be represented in the Fox chryon as an NPR representative, for which he had received multiple warnings in the past. NPR's concern was the association, not the statement.

Location hidden

#665616 Oct 19, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a fast reader. In the 60's I could spend a half hour reading the local, state, national, and world news, and a few editorials and columns in the Miami Herald. I could start when ordering breakfast and still be reading at the end. In the 80's I would be all done about the time they served me in Denny's. Now, I could spend more time looking at the ads. They took up more space by that time. Now I can get on the net and see a few headlines on the same subject across a variety of sites and be finished in 5 minutes.
Twice the population, a fraction of the news.
You have editors that decide what you will read. As an editor of the LA Times said many years ago, their job was to decide what you should read.
I grew up watching Huntley/Brinkley, Cronkite, and Howard K Smith. They were the gods enlightening you to what was happening in the world. It was often shaded by their expressions and delivery. One half hour of what was happening all over the world. Some stories given more time than others.
This is nothing new. Since writing and oratory began there were decisions on what you should hear and how you were to react to it as interpreted by those bringing the news to you. It is the nature of the beast.
You know only what you hear about. This shapes your thinking. The younger you are and the more influenced you are by who you read or listen to. The TV networks of the 50's and 60's were more liberal than conservative. You have a whole generation programmed to think a certain way about things.
Cable and the internet is a return to the older days of differing opinions. You have a choice of what sounds more true to you now than of the last 50 years. You can get in even more depth of an event than you could in that time.
You try to be balanced and discerning, but what I am telling you is your scales were calibrated by special interests a long time ago.
If you want truths in life about people look around your physical environment and interactions with them, and then make your own judgements. Staring at the tube, screen, or page just makes a funnel for others to pour their own brew into your skull.
I had to delete some of your post for response.
You're a cute old man.

Now, take your meds and don't leave your dentures on the table in the morning, K?
Greens - tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#665617 Oct 19, 2013
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
you are still ignoring the fact that most spiders houses have Spiritual weakness among the house itself because it is deprived of all love and kindness, which are the pillars of any happy home. The female, in some types of spiders, kills the male as soon as the fertilization takes place. Being larger in size and more violent, the female kills the male and eats its body. In some cases, the female eats its youngsters mercilessly. In some types, the female dies after fertilizing its eggs, which are usually fostered in a silk bag. When the eggs hatch, spiderlings come out to find themselves in a very crowded place inside the eggs bag. The siblings then start to fight for food, space or both. The brother kills its brother and sister, and the sister kills its sister and brother, until the fight ends with a few spiderlings remaining. These spiderlings shed their skin and tear the eggs bag to come out one after the other with unhappy memories.
I tried to tell you this fact like a million time, but you didn't take the subject seriously and you didn't read the article carefully.
This post is not to be taken seriously, is it not ?
Please tell me it isn't, please.

Location hidden

#665618 Oct 19, 2013
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
again you and your buddy are still ignoring the fact that most spiders houses have Spiritual weakness among the house itself because it is deprived of all love and kindness, which are the pillars of any happy home. The female, in some types of spiders, kills the male as soon as the fertilization takes place. Being larger in size and more violent, the female kills the male and eats its body. In some cases, the female eats its youngsters mercilessly. In some types, the female dies after fertilizing its eggs, which are usually fostered in a silk bag. When the eggs hatch, spiderlings come out to find themselves in a very crowded place inside the eggs bag. The siblings then start to fight for food, space or both. The brother kills its brother and sister, and the sister kills its sister and brother, until the fight ends with a few spiderlings remaining. These spiderlings shed their skin and tear the eggs bag to come out one after the other with unhappy memories.
You are a lazy researcher and apparently you are not willing to take anything seriously.
What?
Greens - tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#665619 Oct 19, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Next you're gonna tell me that the ancient greeks knew the world was round.
In a round about sort of way, yes he might.
Greens - tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#665620 Oct 19, 2013
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
In the world of spiders it's the males that are the subspecies:)
No, not true.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#665621 Oct 19, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
What does a spider make its nest from?
Here's one of the most interesting spiders, ever.

It reminds me of an octopus the way it flings itself out of the trap door.

Since: Oct 13

Plainview, NY

#665622 Oct 19, 2013
Who?

Location hidden

#665623 Oct 19, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
That silk is spun as a web. Just more finely.
They lack the technology to produce silk bricks.
The prey probably gets the idea something is amiss when it gets stuck and can't move, and feels footsteps on the web.
That's the standard spider. They do come in varieties with different hunting and house styles. Some even weave little bellhouses underwater.
I have no use for any of them.
I like the ones that aren't poisonous, they eat the other nuisance bugs that can overrun an area. I always try and smash the nasty black widows or brown recluses though. That's an infestation only a lunatic would appreciate.

Location hidden

#665624 Oct 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha.
You and your girlfriend nano.
Trash buddies.
Hahaha.
Haha.
G'head, keep proving what a hateful bastard you are.

Location hidden

#665625 Oct 19, 2013
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
Please name a species of spider that does not lay its eggs in a nest.
Again, not ALL spiders make nests for their egg sacs OR themselves to live in/on.

http://australianmuseum.net.au/Egg-sacs-spide...

Some spiders don't even build webs/traps.

Location hidden

#665626 Oct 19, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Cyanide and LSD are pretty much the same thing.
Yep, you can get a pretty good buzz off cyanide, right before you take your last breath.

Location hidden

#665627 Oct 19, 2013
wildflowerslbi wrote:
The miracle of birth
ALL life...

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2010/01/...

...is a miracle.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#665628 Oct 19, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing more noble than detailed descriptions of torture.
The Quran has a long way to go to catch up with the Bible on the violence content.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Pegasus 280,907
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min It aint necessari... 38,493
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 22 min MUQ2 44,424
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min marge 641,784
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min X Pendable 182,306
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 hr Al Capone 1,734
Looking for a second husband to fulfill fantasy (Aug '13) 1 hr Rita 3
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 104,750
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 hr Johnny 4,151
More from around the web