Prove there's a god.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#665628 Oct 19, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing more noble than detailed descriptions of torture.
The Quran has a long way to go to catch up with the Bible on the violence content.
Greens - tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#665629 Oct 19, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Here's one of the most interesting spiders, ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7yJgPVxS5aIXX
It reminds me of an octopus the way it flings itself out of the trap door.
Now that there is my favorite spider.
When I was a kid I would spend hours in the backyard sitting next to trapdoor spiders playing with them. Their trapdoors were always perfectly round.
I haven't come across a trapdoor spider for at least 30yrs but when I was a kid they were everywhere.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#665630 Oct 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, geez....
Princess, goddess,'my queen'......
Y'all ladies are a trip. As long as you're elevated 'above' everyone else you feel acceptable, huh?
Radical feminists try too hard to force a wedge of strife between the sexes. Their agenda is unnatural.
Greens - tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#665631 Oct 19, 2013
Ted Williams frozen head wrote:
Who?
Dr Who.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#665632 Oct 19, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Radical feminists .....
ROFLMAO

Did you just come out of a 40 year coma ?

Location hidden

#665633 Oct 19, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Will you accost him?
If my daughter is in that same restroom, hell yes!

A guy has a dick on him he belongs in the men's room, NOT in the women's room offending women and girls.

Location hidden

#665634 Oct 19, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Women up on a pedestal was much more fun when they wore skirts and dresses.
That is why they were put up there.
Goddesses aren't as rare as they once were...thanks to cosmetic surgery...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

...it's the heroes that are harder to find.

Location hidden

#665635 Oct 19, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Did you just come out of a 40 year coma ?
Some lizzie posters here have linked their own man hating blogs, nitwit.

Location hidden

#665636 Oct 19, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>My garage would be burned down if that one got away.
wussy.

Location hidden

#665637 Oct 19, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Who told you that? There's nothing about them even similar.
lol, it's like comparing strychnine to orange juice.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#665639 Oct 19, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I like the ones that aren't poisonous, they eat the other nuisance bugs that can overrun an area. I always try and smash the nasty black widows or brown recluses though. That's an infestation only a lunatic would appreciate.
Do you crush them with your ruby slippers, sir?

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#665640 Oct 19, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Again, not ALL spiders make nests for their egg sacs OR themselves to live in/on.
http://australianmuseum.net.au/Egg-sacs-spide...
Some spiders don't even build webs/traps.
Where do you lay your egg sac, sir?

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#665641 Oct 19, 2013
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
as you noticed my English language is very primary, I meant the copy right of the discovery or at least claimed to be the first one who knew specific details about the Spiders life, and showed how some of these spiders may eat each other, or the death of the male during mating in some cases, in response about your second question regarding Yahya Harun and his book Atlas of creation, No I havnt read his books yet but I heard his anti Darwinian.
He could lay claim to the discoverer of said behavior and publish in a peer reviewed journal and be recognized in the scientific world as that. Of course others are free to test his results/conclusions and do other testing in the same field.

Mr. Oktar has also claimed miracle discoveries of the Qur'an and Mohammed (pbuh) but so far no one has explored his writings seriously. There are KNOWN fallacies in much of his viewpoints and assertions. I don't know that's its even relevant,but the man has a long record of lawbreaking and prison time for fraud.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#665642 Oct 19, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, you can get a pretty good buzz off cyanide, right before you take your last breath.
Can you demonstrate, sir?

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#665643 Oct 19, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If my daughter is in that same restroom, hell yes!
A guy has a dick on him he belongs in the men's room, NOT in the women's room offending women and girls.
You should keep that in mind, sir.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#665644 Oct 19, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Some lizzie posters here have linked their own man hating blogs, nitwit.
Dude...

Since: May 07

Muncie, IN

#665645 Oct 19, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
DNA are blueprints for construction.
No, it is not. DNA is a bidirectional series of nucleotides that encode for the production of polypeptides.
Dave Nelson wrote:
You will not find a single animate object comprised of atoms that wanders about the landscape under its own volition that does not possess a designed structure of atoms of different elements giving it a certain amount of decision making
Decision-making does not occur due to "a designed structure of atoms of different elements." Furthermore, it is not "designed."
What you suggested is comparable to someone saying that atoms of different elements make a car move. You are attempting to be philosophical, but it just ends up sounding like a jumbled mess.
Dave Nelson wrote:
and activation of circuits to transfer energy to make it move.
The movement of our muscles is not a "transfer" of energy, o ill-informed one. ATP - what we generically call "energy" - is produced primarily (in animals) in organelles inside of cells called mitochondria. The concentration of mitochondria depends on the cell type, with muscle cells having a dense population of mitochondria due to the need for a great amount of ATP to perform work. Other cells that need less energy to perform their function have less mitochondria. Red blood cells have none.
Dave Nelson wrote:
There is no magic random collection of matter every generation. That is why you have species.
No, species is based on reproductive exclusivity, not whatever nonsense you have drummed up in your head. Members of the same species can reproduce and produce viable offspring. Members of different species cannot. For instance, horses and donkeys - which are different species - can reproduce with each other, but the offspring ("mule" or "hinny") are not fertile due to having an odd number of chromosomes (though in very rare cases they can be sterile).
Dave Nelson wrote:
BTW, your latest BMW was also designed. If you look real close you will see they also evolved in design from the first model.
This is not using the word "evolution" in a biological manner, keep in mind.
Dave Nelson wrote:
Your vision seems to be impaired. Perhaps those brain farts are burning your eyes.
You are very astute on some subjects, but you seem to have a mental block on others. Perhaps you have a mental constipation problem. If you have spent time working with material objects, fashioning them to do something, or repairing existing systems of them, you will understand there is no magic to them. There is a cause for what they do. I have a lot of experience with a wide range of such things, often in situations where I could be turned into toast, glue, hamburger, or a light bulb if I made an error in judgment. I sometimes made errors and sometimes the unforeseen showed up. Note the term unforeseen and not random event. The only magic involved was surviving the experience.
You do not get that perspective by just reading about the physical world.
Your confusion stems from your own ignorance. You are just so confused that you don't even seem to realize just how confused you are, and it is from your confusion that you have drawn your "perspective."

Muncie, IN

#665646 Oct 19, 2013
True Truth wrote:
You're using this healthcare thing as much as you can hey. My argument is not on healthcare access. Our government has public healthcare. It's not great, but they have it. I don't know much about yours. My argument is on personal responsibility. You cannot believe that everyone is in the rut that they are in, because of some crippling health problem. Most people don't have much health problems.
In the US, for instance, a study in 2007 (published in the Journal of the AMA) found that over 60% of personal bankruptcies were due to medical bills, and 75% of those had insurance. There were over 500,000 personal bankruptcies filed in 2007. The situation is much different from the picture you are painting.
To answer your question, no I do not believe that everyone in a financial rut are there due to unforeseen circumstance; with some it is indeed poor planning. Their irresponsibility, though, should not be reason to stop avenues of aid to the ones who truly need it.
True Truth wrote:
Maybe Obamacare will help, maybe it wont, I don't know and I'm not following the whole debate on it.
Go do some research on the "The Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act" and then you'll see wonderful Clinton really was.
http://www2.ucsc.edu/whorulesamerica/power/so...
That guy was a fool to say the least.
I have not said the government must not help at all. The government must invest intelligently. Welfare is an eternal expense, a bottomless pit. But investing in new businesses, in new ideas, that is true wealth and employment creation that the government, and by extension the people as a whole, will benefit from.
Welfare is an investment, though, and an investment that is returned back to the economy. For instance, the food stamps people get are spent to buy products that are produced by workers (helping maintain jobs in turn). The education people get enable them to then perform a wide myriad of tasks in the workforce. The infant nutritional aid program results in less children with disabilities that result from poor nutrition, which would otherwise in turn result in higher costs (of health and education) down the road. And so on. These social welfare programs in turn end up helping everyone, either directly or indirectly, though some take this help for granted. There can be no "true wealth and employment" unless people are capable of performing the work and are given the opportunity to do so.

Muncie, IN

#665647 Oct 19, 2013
hazem selawi wrote:
Thank you Apsu, for showing how ignorant you are, I Am sure you didnt read the article carefully, didnt you check point this point
Your delusions are acting up again...
hazem selawi wrote:
(2) The weakness is in the spider’s house and not the threads;
Spider's webs are very strong and sturdy, and can hold many, many times their own weight. Some spiders can even catch small birds in their web.
hazem selawi wrote:
for the Almighty says “(the flimsiest of houses)”. This is a clear indication that the weakness and frailty are within the spider’s house and not the spider’s threads. This is a very precise indication.
...and the obligatory mystical mumbo-jumbo...
hazem selawi wrote:
The threads of the spider’s house are made of very delicate silk. The thickness of one thread is usually one million of the squared inch,
This is off by a factor of several zeros.
hazem selawi wrote:
or one part of four thousand parts of the thickness of the ordinary human hair.
This is even more incorrect than the last one (!!).
You might tell your imaginary friends that they need to go back to imaginary-friend-school.
hazem selawi wrote:
Despite its delicacy, it is the strongest biological substance known to mankind so far.
Not even remotely true! In regards to tensile strength this might be close to true, but in regards to strength this is not true.
hazem selawi wrote:
The silk threads which make up the spider’s web are considered stronger than steel, and their strength is surpassed only by the melted quartz.
While silk has greater tensile strength than some types of steel, steel is stronger.
I didn't bother looking up "the melted quartz," because your delusions (or those of the folks you foolishly believe) are very apparent already.
hazem selawi wrote:
The thin thread stretches to five times its length before it is cut. Therefore, the scientists call it “biological steel” or “bio-steel”.
No, scientists simply call it "spider silk." You are using dramatics.
hazem selawi wrote:
It is more than five times stronger than the metal steel of the same thickness.
Not only wrong, but a great example of how numbers are just being made up out of virtually nowhere.
hazem selawi wrote:
and please guys dont say anything about the bible, and dont compare it to Quran, I only discuss Quran .
Islam still observes the Old Testament.
You aren't embarrassed of the beliefs behind your religion, are you?
hazem selawi wrote:
and by the way this wasn't the only scientific fact I was gonna show, we are still warming up.
Well, this should be good.
So far you have been as loopy as a knot, I can't wait to see what sorts of nonsense you can come up with next...
hazem selawi wrote:
the whole purpose of me showing that spider story, because it was impossible for Mohammed to know these specific details about spiders unless he was a zoologist.
Clearly - based on how wildly incorrect this all was - Mohammed was definitely not a zoologist.
Suffering from paranoid delusions, on the other hand, I could believe.

Muncie, IN

#665648 Oct 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
The historicity of Jesus has always been in question.
But people like you twist facts and make up your owns 'truths' to follow.
There are mountains of evidence proving the historical existence of Jesus Christ. You just don't like the evidence.
There is absolutely no evidence contemporary to the time of Jesus' supposed life to substantiate a historical person. All we have is a hero tale and references to the main character of that hero tale at later points in history. We have just as much evidence that Hercules and Perseus were real people.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
This is a very long article, I don't expect you to read it, it's about the historicity of Jesus.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of...
If you don't like wiki, google "historicity of Jesus".
I doubt you'll do that, either.
The shallow depth of knowledge you have on this topic makes more sense now that I see your research methodology.
Google "orgone blasters" and you will get just as pertinent of information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 min Tony 6,550
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Gods r Delusion x... 688,822
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 23 min Tm Cln 37,143
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 4,333
We do NOT need any walls! 6 hr Paul is dead 34
Harden and James....'the Beard Brothers' 6 hr Doctor REALITY 2
TRUMP OBAMA BUSH - Next Stage in a Big Con Game 6 hr Paul is dead 8
More from around the web