Hahaha.
Haha.
Racism amuses you.

Haha indeed.

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#665476 Oct 19, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Cracks and crevasses holes and indentations, leaves and it's natural surroundings.
It incorporates it's silk to hold this facade together in a makeshift house, though I admit some do not do this at all.
But ambush is it's game, and it's prey unsuspecting of what events will unfold.
That silk is spun as a web. Just more finely.

They lack the technology to produce silk bricks.

The prey probably gets the idea something is amiss when it gets stuck and can't move, and feels footsteps on the web.

That's the standard spider. They do come in varieties with different hunting and house styles. Some even weave little bellhouses underwater.

I have no use for any of them.

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#665477 Oct 19, 2013
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
but what you don't know is that the disbeliever would either live nor die in hell according to other verses and teachings, so if the skin was burned the pain would stop and that would instantly contradict with other versus , so your words completely make no sense, and it is proven that humans didn't know such facts about nerves till recently, you cannot compare the Knowledge between now and the past , even if people knew about the burns and its pain it doesn't mean they know that the rest of the body will feel nothing and that the skin has most of the nerves.
you are twisting words and facts, and god is not evil he is merciful, and he knows humans more than they know their selves, you cannot deny that Humans nature respond to a motive and punishment and I do believe that those who disbelieve in god are the evil ones
who deny all the proofs of a creator existence, and you finally claimed that The Arabs knew almost everything about nerves and the source of pain, I Assure you they will be completely flattered and would certainly think that you are insane, even Neurologists would certainly assure you are completely clueless regarding this specific subject.
please remain with us if you are willing to discuss further scientific miracles or lets at least call them proven facts by modern science.
The verse never mentions nerves, ever!

You're trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. If the body is consumed by fire then there would be nothing left to feel pain so it make perfect sense for the skin to be replaced after it's been burnt off. Which bit of that wouldn't Arabs understand?

The bodies of those in hell would have to be repeatedly repaired for the tortures to continue, like this one.
22:19 ...But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads,
22:20 Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted;

Why is that so hard to understand.

(Do you really believe this stuff?)

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#665478 Oct 19, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Not all spiders make nests, dimwit.
Please name a species of spider that does not lay its eggs in a nest.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#665479 Oct 19, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
That silk is spun as a web. Just more finely.
They lack the technology to produce silk bricks.
The prey probably gets the idea something is amiss when it gets stuck and can't move, and feels footsteps on the web.
That's the standard spider. They do come in varieties with different hunting and house styles. Some even weave little bellhouses underwater.
I have no use for any of them.
Once bitten twice shy...

@V^^^V@

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#665480 Oct 19, 2013
christINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
thats just unsuported assertion...
PROVE god exists
check my other comments, I cannot rewrite them they are too long ,
check post #665435 and post #665436 and when you finish reading these posts , read this article if you are interested http://navedz.com/2009/06/25/the-quran-and-th...

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#665481 Oct 19, 2013
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
The male species....

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

United States

#665482 Oct 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism amuses you.
Haha indeed.
Racism by no means amuses me, you admitted white trash racist.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#665483 Oct 19, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Good question; a better one is, why is *your* opinion more acceptable than the other?
This is the problem with both christianity and islam; since they share a belief in the god of Abraham, they both demand respect while refusing to show any respect for any other beliefs.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I never implied that one is better than the other.
All christians claim that their god is the one and only god; that their religion is the one and only truth. It's a part of being christian.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I was mocking 'thewordofme' for his use of Philo's supposed writings. The writings of a man he can't prove existed but still believes.
I thought you caught on to that...
Yes, I did. I'm not familiar with "Philo," unless he is the supposed father of philosophy" (which is why it would be named after him, I s'pose). However, there certainly aren't any official ancient Roman records of some upstart named jesus, who was executed via crucifixion, and then rose from the dead three days later to continue with his antics; and we all know how much the Romans liked to keep records of everything. They're like democrats. All writings about jesus now are all based on a character that exists in no earlier texts but the four, self-contradictory gospels.

I also provided a great big list of other myths that are strikingly similar to the jesus myth, only they're centuries older. Why accept a 2,000 year old belief in Jesus the son of God and a mortal woman, and his 12 disciples, while rejecting a 2,800--3,000 year old belief in Hercules the son of Zeus--the *king* of all the gods!--and a mortal woman, and his 12 labors?

Why is Jesus "real," but Hercules is only a myth--a myth which inarguably and undeniably came first?

Neither of us can prove *you* exist, either; for all I know, you're just software--a bunch of 0s and 1s streaming from an automated system. Maybe I am, too. How far are we to take this whole "proof" thing?

As for the Craft, I can't prove anything in it, either. But, I'm not looking for validation and I don't feel any need or obligation to find converts--or "spread the message," as it were.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#665484 Oct 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Lol, interesting analogy.
(As I crunch on some Lay's)
Getting Lay'd again; good god, where do you get the energy??

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#665485 Oct 19, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Once bitten twice shy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Bz61YQWZuYUXX
@V^^^V@
We had these golden orb spiders in Miami that built these big webs between the bushes. Pretty spiders, especially with sunrise or sunset shining on them. Pretty decent size. Had a friend that was an old geezer that lived with them in his yard for decades. He was a pretty tough old boy. Then one day one of them bit him while he was doing yard work. Surprised him. He said it hurt.

Those little horned garden spiders we had were pretty cute and never bit. I liked them. Daddy longlegs were cute, too. All others died.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#665486 Oct 19, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You can take cyanide in USP grade.
But just once. It will definitely have a lasting affect on your physical and mental self.
Cyanide and LSD are pretty much the same thing.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#665487 Oct 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree they are similar, but that's not what you first claimed. You said they are the origins of Jesus.
Yup! Origins of, or that jesus is based on; it's a matter of vernacular. At least, it is to me.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> That I don't agree to and won't simply take your word for it.
The evidence is right there.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#665488 Oct 19, 2013
wildflowerslbi wrote:
The miracle of birth
That means woman is goddess.

I agree.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#665489 Oct 19, 2013
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
Latrodectus

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#665491 Oct 19, 2013
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
The verse never mentions nerves, ever!
You're trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. If the body is consumed by fire then there would be nothing left to feel pain so it make perfect sense for the skin to be replaced after it's been burnt off. Which bit of that wouldn't Arabs understand?
The bodies of those in hell would have to be repeatedly repaired for the tortures to continue, like this one.
22:19 ...But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads,
22:20 Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted;
Why is that so hard to understand.
(Do you really believe this stuff?)
I do agree with you, but still it could have been said in a million way without mentioning skin, there are so many organs under the skin that would have to be burnt before the body turn into complete ash , its not necessary to mention nerves directly because it is within the general context , remember that we are dealing with A 1600 years old book.

and you skipped the other verse Referring to the dwellers of the Fire, Almighty Allah also says:[… and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their intestines?](Muhammad: 15)

B) The Qur'an threatens the disbelievers in the second verse that their intestines will be severed. The secret behind this threat has been solved only recently when scientists discovered that the intestines are not affected by heat. However, if they are severed, the boiling water will flow out to the place between the peritoneum and the outer layer of the intestines. This place contains a lot of nerve endings that transmit the feeling of pain to the brain and thus man will experience severe pain.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#665492 Oct 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy didn't seem scared, just videoing ...
Did you notice how dirty his porch was? That fat f_ck needs to turn off the computer and sweep his damn porch.
Or at least get the wife and kids to do it.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#665493 Oct 19, 2013

All christians claim that their god is the one and only god; that their religion is the one and only truth. It's a part of being christian.
That's true. I believe there is only one true god, God. That's it.
Yes, I did. I'm not familiar with "Philo," unless he is the supposed father of philosophy" (which is why it would be named after him, I s'pose). However, there certainly aren't any official ancient Roman records of some upstart named jesus, who was executed via crucifixion, and then rose from the dead three days later to continue with his antics; and we all know how much the Romans liked to keep records of everything. They're like democrats. All writings about jesus now are all based on a character that exists in no earlier texts but the four, self-contradictory gospels.
That isn't true. The Romans have records of Jesus, written by non-Christian Romans.
I also provided a great big list of other myths that are strikingly similar to the jesus myth, only they're centuries older. Why accept a 2,000 year old belief in Jesus the son of God and a mortal woman, and his 12 disciples, while rejecting a 2,800--3,000 year old belief in Hercules the son of Zeus--the *king* of all the gods!--and a mortal woman, and his 12 labors?
Why is Jesus "real," but Hercules is only a myth--a myth which inarguably and undeniably came first?
Because it's what I believe. Why don't you worship Hercules?
Neither of us can prove *you* exist, either; for all I know, you're just software--a bunch of 0s and 1s streaming from an automated system. Maybe I am, too. How far are we to take this whole "proof" thing?
As for the Craft, I can't prove anything in it, either. But, I'm not looking for validation and I don't feel any need or obligation to find converts--or "spread the message," as it were.
This is likely the most sane thing you've ever written.

I'm not looking for anyone's validation or approval, either. But I do feel an obligation to spread to Word, not to convert others, as you've implied.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#665494 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Getting Lay'd again; good god, where do you get the energy??
Red Bull.

And vodka ;)

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#665495 Oct 19, 2013
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Latrodectus
Spiders always fill me with this urge to reach for my shotgun. Strangely enough, I also have this urge to go watch "Eight-Legged Freaks."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Shadowman 72,649
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 699,593
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr Tony 6,840
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Dang Jersey Piney 447,494
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 6 hr Johnny 148
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 7 hr Doctor REALITY 16
2019 Toyota Avalon: The Good and the Not Good 7 hr Avalon4Life 4