Prove there's a god.

Since: May 07

Muncie, IN

#665378 Oct 18, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Translation: "I don' need no stinkin' deectionary."
Whatever.
What's the matter, can't defend your flimsy (and comical) arguments?
Running away so soon?

Your abrasiveness is overshadowed only by your ignorance.
Likely, your pretend-ignorance ... eh Mrs. Poe?

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#665379 Oct 18, 2013
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
what kind of proofs would you accept ?! I asked this question to many atheists, but still didn't get a proper answer
Thank you for asking!

"Proofs" should be:

Demonstrateable - you should be able to demonstrate either your god, or your god's power to us, in an experiment that we have devised. For example, praying for a beam of fire to hit a target, in weather conditions that are to our satisfaction.

Showcasing of supernatural ability - we are talking something big here. You cannot just point at a spider's web, a bee's wing, a frog's leg or Angelina Jolie's boob and say that that is proof. Nature is the default position. Yoy need to prove that your god has superiority over it. Something like a plasma beam down to earth, or floating livestock, or the sun turbing green would suffice

Repeatable - whatever you do, it must be repeatable. You must be able to do it again and again.

So there. That is the kind of proof we ask for. We will wait while you, errr, bring it forth

#665380 Oct 18, 2013
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter, can't defend your flimsy (and comical) arguments?
Running away so soon?
Your abrasiveness is overshadowed only by your ignorance.
Likely, your pretend-ignorance ... eh Mrs. Poe?
Kaitlin is a disciple in the church of Double Fine and a devout bisexual padawan.

She is not to be insulted.

So what of she likes Fox News or Republicans? SHE LIKES GIRLS TOO. That counts for a lot more in the church of His Holiness, Double Fine.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#665381 Oct 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Oh look! People have been judging you while I was playing catch up...
No, just you. That's your life on Topix, isn't it? Waiting for me to show up, so you can play with your cowardly little icons.

You are *so* pathetic!

#665382 Oct 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"...reasons why you can't get laid" - LMAO!!!:)
could you please define "perversions"? the LGBTF community has blurred the whole notion of the word so i'm sure the rest of us need a new and ever evolving clarification
You think lesbians are perverted?

"The only thing more beautiful than two boobies, are four boobies" - The Creator, Double Fine

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#665383 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
That's because men--or even gender-questionable people like you--aren't allowed in women's locker rooms.
Do you *really* enjoy having your nose rubbed in that fact? Get a clue, little trannyman!!
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you missed the thread about gaywad men insisting on being allowed in the ladies' bathrooms here in our depraved country?
So, you're admitting you're a gaywad man who insists on being allowed in the ladies' bathrooms. Obviously, they aren't letting you in; that's probably what accounts for your piss-poor attitude.

#665384 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
No, just you. That's your life on Topix, isn't it? Waiting for me to show up, so you can play with your cowardly little icons.
You are *so* pathetic!
Kaito!

*smooch*

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#665385 Oct 18, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I would ask him why he is allowed to read. Muslims don't like people knowing too many facts. Especially women, it makes them uppity.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha, very funny. I've dated a couple of Muslim guys and a couple of Jewish guys and they were all fine with a female going to college so they could earn a decent living as single women AND as spouses.
I'll bet they were surprised as hell when you whipped it out!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#665386 Oct 18, 2013
Apsu wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter, can't defend your flimsy (and comical) arguments?
You mean, the rational, logical and insightful arguments that you can't answer?

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#665387 Oct 18, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for asking!
"Proofs" should be:
Demonstrateable - you should be able to demonstrate either your god, or your god's power to us, in an experiment that we have devised. For example, praying for a beam of fire to hit a target, in weather conditions that are to our satisfaction.
Showcasing of supernatural ability - we are talking something big here. You cannot just point at a spider's web, a bee's wing, a frog's leg or Angelina Jolie's boob and say that that is proof. Nature is the default position. Yoy need to prove that your god has superiority over it. Something like a plasma beam down to earth, or floating livestock, or the sun turbing green would suffice
Repeatable - whatever you do, it must be repeatable. You must be able to do it again and again.
So there. That is the kind of proof we ask for. We will wait while you, errr, bring it forth
Does Angelina Jolie have boobs? I thought I read that they were removed at her bidding.

I have boobs. Probably everybody I know and more than a few people I don't know has seen them. I'm not shy about that. I've demonstrated it repeatedly. I have proof of my boobs. They're on the Internet.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#665388 Oct 18, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
"The only thing more beautiful than two boobies, are four boobies" - The Creator, Double Fine
Four soft yet firm, tanned and glistening with oil, sliding slowly and sensuously against each other in gentle rhythm, warm and willing...and......

....I'll be right back.

#665389 Oct 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, hell.
They let you out?
Good behaviour

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#665390 Oct 18, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaito!
*smooch*
DF!È caldo bestia sexy, voi!!

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#665391 Oct 18, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi. I'm River.

Have we met?

#665392 Oct 18, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Angelina Jolie have boobs? I thought I read that they were removed at her bidding.
I have boobs. Probably everybody I know and more than a few people I don't know has seen them. I'm not shy about that. I've demonstrated it repeatedly. I have proof of my boobs. They're on the Internet.
The burden of proof lies with him who hath made the claim.

So prove it!!

Hi, RT. Have you been well?

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#665393 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Four soft yet firm, tanned and glistening with oil, sliding slowly and sensuously against each other in gentle rhythm, warm and willing...and......
....I'll be right back.
Oh hell...

#665394 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
....I'll be right back.
Err, well... Yeah... Heh heh. Uhm.

;)

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#665395 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
That's because men--or even gender-questionable people like you--aren't allowed in women's locker rooms.
Do you *really* enjoy having your nose rubbed in that fact? Get a clue, little trannyman!!
<quoted text>
So, you're admitting you're a gaywad man who insists on being allowed in the ladies' bathrooms. Obviously, they aren't letting you in; that's probably what accounts for your piss-poor attitude.
If I ever catch some guy whipping it out in a public womens' restroom he'll be one sorry POS.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#665396 Oct 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If I ever catch some guy whipping it out in a public womens' restroom he'll be one sorry POS.
Why would you be in a women's restroom, sir?

#665397 Oct 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you heard of Abraham and the Leaf Blower?
It's in Ecclesiastes, or something.
Catcher! Was going to reply to your invite, but then I saw this little gem just now... Lolz! Had a good belly laugh just now.

"Abraham and the leaf blower"... I have to remember that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Mr Wiggley 31,172
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Duhhh 286,585
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,325
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 6 hr may i suggest 2
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 7 hr lightbeamrider 4,316
Investigations of DCF in CT (Dec '08) 9 hr Always aware 91
Are Quadroons and Griffes Considered Mulatto? (Aug '10) 13 hr Dona 33
More from around the web